Ranked 2nd in the rating:
BEST WIRELESS GAMING HEADPHONES
Go to rating
ASUS Strix Wireless specifications
|Play frequency||20 – 20,000 Hz|
|Noise canceling microphone||there is|
|Mount the microphone||movable|
|Microphone sensitivity||-40 dB|
|Microphone frequency range||50 – 16000 Hz|
|Mute the microphone||there is|
|Diaphragm diameter||60 mm|
|Detachable microphone||there is|
|Connector||USB / 2 x mini jack 3.5 mm|
|Data channel||radio channel|
|Digital signal transmission||Yes|
|Wireless headset range||15 m|
|Battery life||10 h|
|Surround sound||there is|
|Volume control||there is|
|Neodymium magnets||there is|
|Additional Information||headphone volume control, wired connectivity to PlayStation, Xbox and mobile devices|
Opinions from the ASUS Strix Wireless
- Advantages: good sound, many settings and an intuitive interface (in the ASUS STRIX WIRELESS program) ease of installation (plugged in and it worked, there are no problems with pairing, as someone wrote …) sit comfortably for a very long time without recharging, clearly the time is not checked, but more than 15 hours in headset mode
- Disadvantages: 1. with the headphones removed, it seems that the speakers are on, but with the ears put on, the volume level is 100% nevertheless not enough (compare with the g933) in terms of the volume level asus is 100% similar to the g933 at 70-80% 2. the sound is really good, not great! namely good, but not for music lovers … 3. a removable microphone is a dubious decision … in fact it is not very convenient 4. there is no indication of the charge and discharge of the battery 5. there is a small background noise 6. clueless software implementation of noise cancellation (when turned on, it swallows syllables, interlocutors complain, set it to a minimum)
- Disadvantages: the headphones are really big (in the photo: g933 – asus – h800) I only use wireless ears (Panasonic for several years, and then the headphones: h600, g930, g933, h800, g933 for me, the main purchase criterion was: hope for reliability and durability) ) (unfortunately, none of the ears from the Lozhiteka have worked even for a year)
- Advantages: -Wireless -Lasts a battery for a long time (I have enough for a week) -Quite high-quality microphone (which disconnects if unnecessary) -Excellent software with a bunch of settings (virtual 7.1, bass boost, etc.) -Quite decent sound, suitable for games and for music -WI-FI adapter included, which is also a mini – sound card, and therefore provides decent sound even with built-in sound.
- Disadvantages: -Very heavy, neck gets tired after 3 hours. -No replaceable ear pads, they are very hot in summer. – Hanging them on yourself is not convenient, they choke a little, or you need to have a very thin neck) either they are on your ears, or not on you at all. -Completely inconvenient control buttons, all the same and arranged in a row without any logic, instead of changing the volume, for example, you can accidentally turn them off. – Immediate wireless sound quality from PS4.
- Disadvantages: I do not recommend connecting to PS4 wirelessly, the phonit is quite strong and sometimes it starts to squeak unpleasantly if no sounds occur in the game. After 3.5 such problems are not observed. At first I sinned on a router that is next to the console, but there is no noise on the PC and it sounds much cooler than over the wire. Most likely the point is in the mini-sound “flash drive” that comes with the kit, it adds quality to the PC, apparently not without the help of software, on ps4 there is no software and the sound, to put it mildly, is so-so, even if you forget about the noises and squeaks, general the quality is better through the wire.
- Advantages: The main advantage is wireless connection (they are caught throughout the apartment) Sound, in particular, low frequencies. Volume headroom Removable microphone
- Disadvantages: Size, I'll explain why below. Ear cushions
- Disadvantages: After the experience of using wireless headphones: Asus HS-W1 (10/10, lasted more than two years, accidentally broke, but removed from sale) Logitech Headset Wireless H600 (The best option in the segment of 5-6k wireless ears ) I realized that I would not return to wired headphones. Moreover, my requirements were quite strict: headphones must have a microphone, be wireless, be suitable for listening to music, and also have 7.1 sound for games. I was choosing between Logitech G933 and Logitech G533, trying to understand whether it makes sense to overpay for the G933 and how good it would be to listen to music in them. I accidentally got to an English-language site where all the headphones were compared and came across Asus Strix Wireless, they were designated as top1 headphones, when the G933 somehow got into the Top80. And so I decided to buy them, since the price was lower than the G933, and the technical characteristics were much better. Now it's the second day of use: the first thing I noticed is the size, they are just huge compared to my old H600, plus they are quite heavy. However, they sit on the head perfectly, do not fall down and do not press too much (I think you need to get used to it). The bass is simply gorgeous, it already takes a shiver, both in music and in games, the sound is simply great. The microphone is good, in the opinion of my interlocutors you can hear me perfectly. The program for adjusting the headphones (downloaded from the off site of asus) allows you to quickly adjust the headphones to what you will be doing, whether it be watching movies, playing games, or playing music. Also, the kit comes with a lot of wires for different types of connection, I didn't really understand them, since I only needed an adapter for wireless connection, and I have a charging cord (usb-microusb) anyway (it is included in the kit, of course , there is). Ear pads – they are covered with eco-leather. Advantages: the headphones stay firmly on the head, while providing good noise isolation. Disadvantages: the ears will sweat, and I didn't need the same sound insulation – now I don't need to shout out) The same Logitech G933 has ear pads covered with textiles.
- Pluses: Really good ears!
- Disadvantages: I have not found it yet) although: there is no visible charging of the headphones ((maybe someone knows where to find it?))) On my rodent Spath on the stand you can see)
- Disadvantages: In games they behave with a bang, in tanks the microphone is ideal – the guys speak very well, there is no background! I searched for a long time and chose! I didn’t want to, I advise everyone!
- Pluses: The sound is excellent – dolbit normalno. The range is my whole apartment, considering the walls and the working TV. The battery lasts a day and a half, which is ideal. The microphone is of high quality, comfortable, flexible and removable. Appearance – stylish, fashionable, youthful. A very handy program that allows you to widely customize the sound. All necessary wires included.
- Disadvantages: The main disadvantage for me is that the headset is clearly designed for small heads, because after several hours of use my ears began to die off. However, my brother, to whom I gave the headphones, does not have such a problem. The fastening of the tape, which adheres to the head, and on which, in fact, the headset is held, very squeaks when moving, which is annoying. Weight – slightly more analogs, it takes some time to get used to. The setup program is not included in the kit, and to download it you will have to search the internet a little.
- Disadvantages: If you have a small head or strong ears, and you are still while using the headphones, this model is perfect. Update: broke after exactly one year of use.
- Advantages: Good sound Many settings, you can completely customize the sound for yourself General build quality Ability to work both via radio channel and through a wire Ability to change the cable to any 3.5mm 4-pin jack
- Disadvantages: The sound quality from the microphone is terrible It is rather difficult to feel the side buttons Too tightly adhere to the head When connected via a wire, the sound quality of the microphone increases dramatically compared to wireless (the point is then in a wireless connection)
- Disadvantages: On the 2nd day, I began to catch background noise with my right ear, which is attached to the location. When connected via a wire, it disappeared, wi-fi and so on had absolutely no effect on the noise source, so it was not possible to establish the nature of the noise. The firmware for the newer firmware of the headset did not give anything except sound when turned on / off. I returned the money, although in general the headset is not bad enough, it may have been caught with a marriage.
- Pluses: Convenient enough Holds the battery well
- Disadvantages: Cheap squeaky plastic, with the slightest movement of the head, the creak of the plastic from the arcs and speakers emitted the reproduced sound, the plastic then rubbed in and the creak disappeared, but it lasted a couple of months When installing the original software, it stops working Skype for Business, After 4 month the micro usb connector fell apart – although it was used carefully
- Disadvantages: Quite good collars but with fatal flaws, I definitely do not recommend buying
- Advantages: 1. Bendable and detachable microphone that can be turned off with a button. 2. Sound quality.
- Disadvantages: 1. Cannot be used while charging.
- Disadvantages: In general, good headphones, with normal sound both in terms of quality and in terms of a sense of direction in all sorts of shooters. They don't catch very well through two load-bearing walls. The charge is enough for several measured evenings. You get used to groping buttons very quickly. They are good at isolating ambient sounds, but they will be able to shout to you, if that. The program from the official site will help you set up a bunch of nuances. The pillows are deep enough so that your ears don't hurt.
- Advantages: – Ease of use; – Nice sound; – Interesting design; – Versatility, suitable for both PC and console.
- Disadvantages: To be honest, I don't even know what to add here.
- Disadvantages: Long chose to replace his Roccat Kave XTD. Also an excellent headset, but it was the universal ears that were needed, both for the console and for the PC. I sincerely didn’t trust ASUS for the quality of the hi-fi industry, but you know, I’m pleasantly surprised. A really high quality product. Bass ears, while loud enough. Who does not need bass – it is regulated in the software. In short, I definitely recommend it for the purpose of a headset for games – just what you need!
- Advantages: Works out of the box, the software is excellent, no delays in sound transmission were noticed.
- Disadvantages: Doesn't clean shoes or wash clothes, let alone dry and iron … But it's just a HEADSET, right?
- Disadvantages: What I expected was what I got. Somewhat heavy and on the average head they sit quite tightly, it is clear what was calculated for the “small” Korean-Chinese-Japanese. If you have a BIG head, I do not recommend taking it, it will not fit. : F