Took 2 place in a rating:
The best combines for making mashed potatoes
Go to rating
Characteristics Kenwood CH 180A
|Bowl capacity||0.35 L|
|Control||number of speeds: 2|
|Nozzles||universal knife total number of nozzles: 1|
|Storage space for nozzles||there is|
|Power cord||with storage compartment|
Dimensions and weight
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||19×11.8×14.5 cm|
Kenwood CH 180A Reviews
- Pluses: In addition to all other advantages (of which great many), special is that the device copes with grinding sprouted grains – as far as I know, not every a blender and not every meat grinder will take them. Miraculously crush nuts and fresh ginger. And generally speaking :-).
- Minuses: Rather, ma-a-scarlet warning – apples do not they like to grind in proud solitude, they stick to the walls in chunks. But if you add a banana or pear – they are chopped up as cute.
- Minuses: I use this wonderful device – you will not believe – for 8 years, I use it almost daily. All parts are intact, with that the poor machine has to grind food into all letters alphabet. I think that this is one of the most successful “devices” in my the kitchen.
- Advantages: -Excellent chopping -Safe
- Minuses: not found
- Minuses: Faithfully served for 7 years) Very satisfied aggregate data. kids grew up, now buy something like that, but with a bigger bowl. and so everything suits.
The user has hidden his data
- Pluses: compact, quickly grinds vegetables, meat
- Minuses: The plastic food bowl breaks
- Minuses: I have been using it for more than 3 years. If you do not grind very for a long time, then the pieces may be larger, but since I basically I use it for cooking a child, then I chop meat and vegetables in mashed potatoes, still making mashed soup. Very comfortably. Takes up little space easy to assemble, disassemble and wash. One minus – in plastic the food bowl broke off two pieces below where it joins the case. This does not affect work yet.
- Advantages: price, ease of use
- Minuses: For my purposes, just perfect.
- Disadvantages: The machine was taken to prepare food for the child. I have been using it for 3 years, chopping meat, vegetables, in short everything. Very comfortably that she is very small. Grinds of course to dust, but for my purposes Came just perfect. Charlotte dough for the same child are cooking.
- Advantages: Compact, smart unit. Most to chop products for babies.
- Minuses: Not yet.
- Disadvantages: Before that was the Tefal 8517 Optimo Compact. It happened short circuit. The fluid entered the engine section. In this there is no such danger to the construction: the housing with the dowel is separated and isolated from the bowl.