Ranked 3rd in the ranking:
BEST CHEAPEST GAS COOKERS
Go to rating
Characteristics Indesit PAA 642 BK
|Panel Type||gas hob|
|Dimensions (WxD)||58 x 51 cm|
|Built-in dimensions (WxD)||55.5 x 47.5 cm|
|Panel Location||side view|
|Electric ignition||yes, automatic|
|Gas control hobs||there is|
|Colour||burner panels – black|
Indesit PAA 642 BK Reviews
- Pluses: Cool color, looks even better live than in the picture … I really like the stove, and look in the kitchen fine. I use it since the beginning of summer
- Minuses: not found
- Minuses: For me it is very important that the gas-controlled stove I’m at home a child, so you have to keep track of both cooking and him. And so the stove is comfortable and not very expensive. Unusual shape bars – only a plus, looks better than ordinary and familiar. The four burners with electric ignition are very convenient for cooking, I I often cook several dishes at once, so I know what I’m talking about
- Advantages: Value for money. Beautiful enameled a surface on which scratches did not appear in half a year. Comfortable rotary switches. Electro ignition
- Minuses: no
- Minuses: Convenient stove, I liked it. I didn’t want glass or steel principle, so that the enameled surface is the best a choice. Somehow more comfortable with her in the kitchen. Rotary switches also familiar to me, although they are located on the side, but even it is more convenient to put or remove dishes from the fire, especially large pots. In terms of cooking, the stove heats well, there is no complain for what.
- Pluses: reasonable price, nice design
- Minuses: Assembly leaves much to be desired. On the one hand the panel was poorly fixed during assembly from the side of the switches. When installed in the countertop – the defect did not play any role, but that’s it equally not nice. There is no plug on the wire for electric ignition.
- Disadvantages: In general, a good option for the panel in its price range
- Advantages: enameled surface, electric ignition
- Disadvantages: after our Soviet plate this panel is simply song. I see no flaws
- Minuses: Rotary switches are familiar to me, otherwise that are located on the side – so it was even more convenient to remove, set dishes on the stove. Electric ignition of course is now almost everywhere, but that’s it equally very happy that he is, especially when I remember the old a stove where he was not. And the panel is beautiful, one thing to use pleasure.
- Pluses: I especially liked the beautiful enameled surface and unusual but convenient location switches.
- Minuses: No significant, but carried for a long time, I even was waiting
- Minuses: I was glad that there is auto ignition, and then in my old did not have. I chose enameled, although there were options with metal and with glass, because it’s so beautiful to mine. Cook on it for it is my pleasure, the fire delivers smoothly and without whistling …
- Advantages: gas, price, rotary switches
- Minuses: I like everything
- Disadvantages: I like everything, the stove is very comfortable and easy to operation, at first I was confused that the switches on the side, but then got used to very fast time. The most important thing is that it gas and the price is acceptable, so I like it.