Ranked 3rd in the rating:
BEST PREMIUM IN-HEADPHONES
Go to rating
Specifications Headphones Audi o-Technica ATH-IM03
|Frequency Response Range||18 – 18000 Hz|
|Sensitivity||108 dB / mW|
|Maximum power||3 mW|
|Number of drivers||3|
|Mount type||without fastening|
|Headphone jack||mini jack 3.5 mm|
|Headphone jack shape||L-shaped|
|Length of cable||1.2 m|
|Features:||replaceable ear pads|
|Number of pairs of replaceable ear pads included||4|
|Carrying case / case included||there is|
Reviews about Headphones Audi o-Technica ATH-IM03
- Advantages: The sound is fast, bright and dynamic, it sounds very natural and lively. All frequencies are heard in great detail, there are no sags and drops. Soundproofing is good, ambient sounds are very dampened. The price for 3 drivers is very good.
- Disadvantages: There are not enough nozzles in the kit – usually much more goes to anchor headphones. I had to buy more from Comply for myself.
- Disadvantages: Excellent model in terms of price / quality ratio. I do not recommend taking less than 3 drivers – very often there will be dips and “ladders” in the sound. More than 3 should be taken only for a very good player, and they are naturally more expensive. So 3 drivers are the golden mean, just one each for low, middle and high.
- Pros: Sound: bright, natural and interesting. The scene struck me with its depth. Fit: just perfect. Thanks to the behind-the-ear attachment, the ATH-IM03 sit tightly in my ears. Appearance: cool, and that says it all. + the supplied cable is very durable, there is no microphone effect.
- Disadvantages: Not found.
- Disadvantages: ATH-IM03 is my all-time favorite plugs. Japanese quality is felt in every detail. Recommend! =)
- Pluses: Excellent (for plugs) sound, tight and secure fit in the ears, three emitters.
- Disadvantages: The unusual design of the plugs takes some getting used to.
- Disadvantages: I gave it to my younger brother to get used to the good sound.