Ranked 1st in the ranking:
BEST INEXPENSIVE BUILT-IN ELECTRIC OVENS
Go to rating
Specifications of Hansa BOEI62000015
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||59.5 x 60 x 57.5 cm|
|Grill||there is an electric|
|The number of door glass||two|
|Other functions and features||camera backlight, cooling fan|
Reviews on Hansa BOEI62000015
- Pluses: Everything works, not expensive, excellent grill (it there is!!!)
- Disadvantages: everything is simple and works clearly
- Minuses: No money, looked at budget options, bought, myself installed, it works well and I constantly do grilled chicken.
- Pluses: Great oven for the price, it looks gorgeous
- Minuses: Not detected
- Minuses: I recommend to everyone
- Pluses: Adequate price. Build quality. Simplicity installation. Satisfactory power consumption. Skewer in kit.
- Minuses: A terrible smell when you first turn on. Stickers on a door that just didn’t peel off so seamlessly. Strong the bottom is heated, because I had to drawer under the oven pull out, leave only the facade – interfered with the ventilation of the space under the oven. But in the passport from the kitchen it was written that for some models will have to remove the box. But the bottom heating is not less than this model is present.
- Minuses: I was looking for a simple oven, stainless steel, without internal intelligence that doesn’t put simple wiring in the kitchen (in the house gas). So she was found. The price / quality ratio is optimal. Skewer – a nice bonus that I did not expect to see.
- Advantages: Value for money. Design.
- Minuses: Not detected.
- Minuses: I bought in May 2016, in a rented apartment, therefore, we were looking for the simplest and cheapest option, but that was decent view. There is no timer. There is a grill, but used once. When you first turn on the smell, then it passes. The oven door is removed and it can be washed separately.
- Pluses: cheap, looks acceptable, pens are recessed, there is a grill, tight
- Minuses: The first time you turn it on, it stinks a lot, very important the bottom is very hot, the outside is warm, the sides are bearable, there is no timer, thermal insulation sticks out inside. The assembly in places is not very (hanging out handle, the screw was not tightened).
- Disadvantages: The stench does not stick to food, everything bakes evenly. Bought 03/04/17. The price fell by 200 rubles the next day.
- Pluses: very beautiful, in terms of functional qualities – without complaints. Test cooking went off with a bang.
- Minuses: In my configuration there is no display, respectively, no clock or timer. Probably, the model with the display will be a little expensive. I read about the smell on the first inclusion in the comments, but, Of course, I didn’t expect him to be like that. It smelled like eyes watering. Fortunately, the second time you turned on the smell was gone.
- Pluses: Heats perfectly, grill. Design, switches. An additional operating mode is a light bulb (only remains on shine)
- Minuses: hellish stink! (first time 2) Disgusting a baking sheet – everything burns!
- Minuses: The first time the stink will be hellish terrifying! Open window and turn on the hood to the maximum! They say that the lubricant stinks like that door and you can disassemble it to wipe and everything will be ok. I do so I didn’t, but burned a couple of times for 2 hours at maximum. After all fell into place. It’s strange that someone has convection … although in its characteristics are not. I do not have. The grill is little functional, but cool thing, bake the chicken perfectly! The baking sheet is terrible. A little strange arrangement of positions for a baking sheet, exactly on in the middle, but I think I’ll get used to using it offered.
- Pluses: cheap and functional
- Minuses: slightly darker than my cooking of another model
- Disadvantages: bakes gorgeous. many heating options. functional and at the same time simple. Yes, I did it the first time everything was burned and the smell disappeared. have a grill. there is convection, heating top and bottom. I think it will work for many years. I advise
- Pluses: Took purely in the picture, i.e. didn’t see live – It looks good, high quality. Recessed buttons as in more expensive models. Bakes well, evenly. It seems like enough economical because seen by a light bulb that heats up to a certain temperature and turns off, then again warms up.
- Disadvantages: Maybe they did not carefully study the model, but why it upset that there was no timer in the oven. It would seem such a trifle, but I had to buy it separately. Well, it would be great if there would be a timer trip. After the previous oven – this really lacking. While baking, you have to guard the time shutdown, the old fashioned way (
- Minuses: Skewer in my opinion is nonsense. Moreover, his need to rotate manually. All in all a good oven. One of the most cheap decently looking and quite high-quality ovens. I rated it not “5” due to the lack of a timer.
- Advantages: Price.
- Disadvantages: In my opinion, for the price they are not.
- Minuses: Easy to handle and not bad design. Installation is simple. But be prepared that when you first use will smell terribly)