Ranked 1st in the ranking:
BEST STAINLESS GAS GAS HOB
Go to rating
Specifications of Hansa BHGI63112025
|Panel Type||gas hob|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||4 x 60 x 53 cm|
|Built-in dimensions (WxD)||56.6 x 49.6 cm|
|Panel Material||stainless steel|
|Gas burners “Triple crown”||1|
|Panel Location||side view|
|Electric ignition||yes, automatic|
|Gas control hobs||there is|
|Cast iron grates||there is|
|Colour||burner panels – silver|
Reviews on Hansa BHGI63112025
- Pluses: Design. Cast iron grates.
- Disadvantages: After a few months of use, it is VERY bad comforts are lit. The inscriptions on the panel are erased. All scratched has become. The coating is very “Gentle”
- Disadvantages: While holding the knob, the gas is on. Only let go, go out. Maddening !!! At the greatest comfort auto ignition stopped working. I light now only a match
The user has hidden his data
- Advantages: Price, ergonomics
- Disadvantages: burner-marked paint, flame problems on 2 burners
- Minuses: This thing lives up to us for 2 years There were problems with flame retention on 2 burners. Jumped on handles, pulled .. in generally shamanized when tired – changed the valve and 2 thermocouples. no more problems. true repair is comparable to the price of a new cooking panels Sometimes, when washing, the water somehow enters the ignition unit. sometimes breaks through. Need grounding
- Pluses: Friends! No need to press hard on the handle, just after ignition, hold the handle pressed for 5-7 seconds to warm up gas-control thermal sensor, DO NOT NEED TO PRESS AND ROAD STRONGLY )))))))
- Pluses: Convenient
- Minuses: The problem is that after ignition, the gas itself the biggest and smallest burners continued to burn. Have to push on the pens and wiggle them.
- Disadvantages: Washes easily with a steam generator. I advise. Otherwise tormented with powders and rags and the surface will be scratched.
- Advantages: – a burner with a triple crown is conveniently located, – the right place for the switch handles is auto-ignition firing at the same time as the cooking zone is switched on.
- Disadvantages: – it is difficult to adapt to the features of inclusion burner: so that the burner not only lights up, but also went out after you remove your hand from the switch-handle press the handle firmly. My husband can do it easily, but not mine is always. And this is after a year of use. – for the smallest burners need to separately purchase a grid for a small coffee maker or Turks, because too wide “hole” between the edges of the lattice.
- Advantages: Convenient location of the burners (what is the most the big one is located in the near left corner, it’s convenient because large pan will not rest against the wall) Convenient location knobs on the side. Do not interfere. Electric ignition built into knobs, not a separate button
- Disadvantages: One and not significant (but when I bought it consciously made this sacrifice): surface material – stainless steel. it material that requires careful care. Any drop of water or sludge fat dried on the surface is removed through the sound is difficult without use of special tools. Marking surface (any “fingers” immediately become noticeable). Therefore, buying household appliances from stainless steel get ready for the scheme: prepared – cleaned the worker plate surface.
- Minuses: Everything suits her. Only flaw described above, but here beauty requires sacrifice