Ranked 4th in the ranking:
BEST CHEAPEST GAS COOKERS
Go to rating
Specifications of Hansa BHGI63100018
|Panel Type||gas hob|
|Dimensions (WxD)||60 x 50 cm|
|Panel Material||stainless steel|
|Panel Location||side view|
|Electric ignition||yes, automatic|
|Gas control hobs||there is|
|Colour||burner panels – silver|
Reviews on Hansa BHGI63100018
- Advantages: -Price -Gas-control
- Disadvantages: – location of burners – gas regulation only in two positions – cheap material handles and stainless steel panels – tabletop mount
- Minuses: It all started with installation – the corner comes with “ruff”, therefore, a corner with a fitting was purchased separately. Top the stainless steel panel does not fit snugly against the countertop, as it does not fasten. Small fire burns only if kept for some time. Very easily soiled, compare with the stainless steel on the oven, although he also from Hansa. The middle burners are located on the second line, although in our case they are the most popular. Gas regulation only two positions. The hob is really for giving or on time.
- Pluses: Modern Design
- Minuses: the paint was erased at the first “wash”, a very long time you need to keep electric ignition so that the fire ignites
- Minuses: I chose the price and design, but the quality leaves to wish for the best … Almost all paint on rotary switches erased after the first wash with detergent. Otherwise, fat is not to wash! The stove was completely new, so very disappointing! I have nothing to do with to compare, but I will not recommend anyone to buy!
- Pluses: Looks good, works
- Minuses: Hemorrhoids during installation
- Disadvantages: Gas supply, as already mentioned, rests on countertop, you need to look for a corner fitting and not everyone will fit, you need with restrictive sides for gaskets. Between the countertop and the gasket from the kit is laid on the hob, it’s a good idea if the plate was fixed to the countertop in another way, and so, screws (yes, yes, screws without any mortgages, directly into the metal of the case, instead of normal screws) in the metal of the plate, not able to compress it and spoil the landing places.
- Advantages: Price, appearance. There is electric ignition and auto shut off gas when extinguished (was surprised)
- Minuses: I did not understand the mounting during installation
- Minuses: After several years of using the old stove Idel, this hob is just super, so my review, probably not quite objective. For the money I think good model. I don’t understand what can be special in hob, this is not an oven.
- Advantages: Price, design, gas control
- Minuses: Not very comfortable throttle control knobs
- Minuses: They were looking for a silver hob, it attracted design and price. In principle, the model is not bad, burners conveniently located, different sizes. Gas control function making her safe. Leave something to be desired adjustment, there is no smooth adjustment of gas supply.
- Pluses: the location of the large burner is convenient, the position of the handles is closer to the small burner too – they don’t get warm. Auto ignition, gas control work. Easy.
- Disadvantages: The panel is flimsy, plastic handles do not inspire trust. Lattices are not cast iron, crooked.
- Disadvantages: I did not see it live before purchase. How temporary You can take the option, but it’s better to pay extra and immediately buy the normal one. I regretted saving.
- Pluses: sleek design, convenient handle layout gas control, easy removable grill, electric ignition, control gas price
- Disadvantages: Not very accurate gas control, soiled (however it is common to all stainless steel technology and can be easily removed regular cleaning)
- Disadvantages: The only gripe is the adjustment of gas. It seemed to me not very smooth, because with gradual turning the knob does not decrease equally smoothly or flame increase. Roughly speaking, the burner has a strong flame, medium and small. At the same time, the largest burner does not have a small flame so small, so put out on low heat on it is not succeed (maybe it depends on the total gas pressure in the system). But other burners handle this normally. I will supplement comment about the connection. According to the manufacturer’s idea, gas the hose to this panel is connected to the fitting (it is screwed to the panel). Gas workers who connected the panel said such a connection less reliable than connecting to a corner (sold in any plumbing store). As I understand it, the difference is that on the fitting the hose is pulled and screwed into a corner. As a result, with connecting the fitting unscrewed and replaced it with a corner. And didn’t have to grind anything. The main thing is that the corner is emphasized (inside corner extra ring). In general, I am very pleased with the purchase.
- Advantages: Price, first of all, workmanship, completeness, ease of use.
- Disadvantages: A peculiar fitting, some soiled.
- Minuses: First, about the goals and objectives of the acquisition: the panel was selected as a temporary option for installation in the IKeev countertop at the time of repair. That is: inexpensive, high quality and not sorry at the same time. The product fully complies with all these requirements. Whole the set is well assembled, the metal is solid, the surfaces do not play. There was a suspicion that under the “borsch” it will sink, but no – all decently. Pleased with light grilles: they stand reliably, they are easily removable and wash themselves. The panel itself is somewhat easily soiled, but wiping in the evening and an innate desire for purity does not allow marrows to develop. Do not believe those who broadcast about a very long auto ignition – garbage, nonsense. I would express myself more strongly, but moderation will not pass a review. Lights up in a second: three clicks of a piece and the burner works; not you have to wait one hundred thousand five hundred years, as some write. Obviously at these people have a special perception of time. The flame is adjustable conveniently, handles are comfortable, designers have worked out their money. Also not in vain did the one who wrote the translation of the instructions into Russian – be sure to read, a man with good humor came up. Very just mounted, everything you need in the kit is present. there is adapter adapter for connecting to the cylinder. But one thing is for sure will please everyone: this is a fitting on the eyeliner. In my opinion he has too short thread. The first challenge was dropped due to lack of an internal collar in which the union should rest otherwise nothing will come of it. The storming of plumbing stores and the coveted challenge 1/2 under 90 with an inner shoulder already joins. You think came up? Nothing of the kind: again there is not enough thread and this despite that the challenge was taken with the smallest number of turns. We take the grinder or on an emery, remove a couple of millimeters so that the fitting is already just ran into a shoulder and the thing in the hat. Also factory adjustment nozzles are a space for creativity: everything works, It works decently, but there is something to adjust. Karoch, panel excellent, for its cost you can better not look.