Ranked 1st in the ranking:
BEST CHEAPEST GAS PLATES UP TO 10,000 RUBLES
Go to rating
Specifications GEFEST 3200-08
|Control||mechanical, switches: rotary|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||50x53x85 cm|
|Oven volume||42 l|
|Gas control oven||there is|
|Number of burners||gas: 4, quick warm-up: 1|
|Gas control hobs||not|
|Control panel lock||not|
Reviews on the GEFEST 3200-08
- Advantages: low price
- Disadvantages: no installation.
- Disadvantages: the company that I found on the Internet promised to install for 880 rubles, and eventually resulted in 6500 rubles.
- Pluses: Color
- Minuses: Hob Thermometer Hood Weight
- Disadvantages: The hob is made out of any plane. That is, there is simply no single plane on the burner space. The grill is made ugly, crooked. The thermometer is set to the space between the door glass, that is, it shows the temperature not in the room, but not in the oven itself (where the products are prepared), but a dog he knows in what such a third space. HEATS. Some kind strange hood on the back of the oven through which it’s warm actively leaves the oven, and if something started to smoke, then this stretches brown following the wall of the kitchen. That is, smokes on the kitchen the wall. On the back wall, below the oven, at the level of the drawer – the concrete element is screwed over the entire width, apparently to reduce total mass.
- Pluses: just a great budget model!
- Minuses: no oven lighting
- Disadvantages: it is very good that there is a drawer for dishes. Very conveniently! Convenient oven. Bakes quickly and evenly, does not burn neither top nor bottom. Beautiful hob, burners are all different and Conveniently located. I advise everyone!
- Pluses: excellent quality, good view, low price, at compared to other models
- Minuses: No
- Minuses: Excellent cooker for a reasonable price. Perfectly performs its functions. The wife is happy.
- Pluses: very compact, lightweight, without straining together brought to the apartment, not expensive, not bad looking, comfortable handle ovens (for the model with art. K85 at the end of the name “3200-08 K85”) The oven bakes dishes perfectly.
- Minuses: Everything justified. No adjustments included legs, since the floor is flat, were not required.
- Minuses: It was necessary to quickly replace the oven, in exchange much obsolete, needed an inexpensive stove with a minimum set “chips”. As a result – a simple option, I hope that it is reliable. Their performs 100% functions)
- Pluses: Reasonable price, good oven, comforts of different sizes
- Minuses: not found
- Minuses: I chose on the market by reviews, and so not expensive, no frills, settled on this model. Bought mom, and she constantly baking something. The stove copes with its functions on excellent, the oven works as it should, comforts of different sizes – conveniently. In general, a great option for your money, just a stove – just works.
- Pluses: I really liked it!
- Disadvantages: There are no drawbacks at all!
- Minuses: Very stylish, good.
- Pluses: Good cooker. The usual cabbage pie turned out tall, flat and rosy. Delivery and installation in half a day.
- Advantages: Price, quality, ease of use
- Pluses: Good price Convenient grille Convenient location burners Accurate thermometer Good thermal insulation of the oven Quality burner and oven handles Quality enamel
- Minuses: The handle in the “minimum fire” position resembles the handle is in the “off” position, so several times left gas included. The problem was solved by tinting the top with nail polish. parts of pens, now strikingly striking.
- Minuses: Over 2 years of use, the stove has proved to be very good – it’s convenient to cook on it (convenient single grill, “normal” size, a comfortable arrangement of rings), it is easy Wash, pies and casseroles in the oven are perfectly baked. Enamel holds well, for comparison, before that they took Darina – enamel enough for six months – then it began to peel off from the sidewalls.
The user has hidden his data