Ranked 3rd in the rating:
BEST FULL SIZE HEADPHONES
Go to rating
Specifications Headphones Bose QuietComfort 35
|Device type||Bluetooth – headphones with microphone|
|Support iPhone||there is|
|Active noise cancellation system||there is|
|Number of microphones||2|
|Frequency Response Range||20 – 20,000 Hz|
|Profile support||A2DP, AVRCP, Hands free, Headset|
|NFC support||there is|
|Radius of action||10 m|
|Headphone jack||mini jack 3.5 mm|
|Headphone jack shape||straight|
|USB cable included||there is|
|Length of cable||1.2 m|
|Charging time||3 h|
|Voice dialing||there is|
|Call waiting / holding||there is|
|Answer / end conversation||there is|
|Last number repeat||there is|
|Automatic pairing||there is|
|Volume control||there is|
|Carrying case / case included||there is|
|Additional Information||shutdown timer; Bose Connect app control music sharing function (between certain models of headphones)|
Reviews about Headphones Bose QuietComfort 35
- Pluses: 1) Excellent noise reduction. Great for protecting your hearing from external noise. At the same time, a useful part of external sounds is missed: announcements, car signals. 2) Amazingly long operating time 3) Very comfortable ear pads: do not put pressure on your ears, after a while you stop feeling that something is on your ears. 4) High-quality plastic: retains its appearance well, scratches poorly. The rest of the materials are also excellent. 5) Convenient volume control and moving forward and backward in the playlist. At first it's unusual, then you don't notice. 6) I am pleased with the opportunity to listen to music via bluetooth from one source, and receive calls from another. At the same time, the music or YouTube is automatically paused.
- Disadvantages: 1) The sound quality is mediocre – not comparable to the price. 2) There is no equalizer in these headphones. It is not possible to compensate for the frequency response imbalances. 3) In my opinion, high-frequency sounds are too accentuated, and there is not enough bass and middle. Compared to speakers, the feeling is as if a buzzer interrupts the middle and low frequency ranges. Perhaps this is a consequence of the operation of the noise reduction system. 4) It is impossible to use it as a headset when there are significant external noises, for example, in an old train in the subway or in a noisy bar, i.e. noise cancellation for the microphone in headset mode does not work well. At the same time, the smartphone copes well with such external noise.
- Disadvantages: After a few months of use, my opinion of these ears has changed somewhat. Although the sound quality of these headphones does not match the quality of wired ones I am used to, this shortcoming is compensated by other useful qualities of this product. I got used to ride them on the subway. In peregrine falcons, on the plane, on the train, you sleep well in them. I often wear it even without music. The subway sounds deafening without them. At the same time, all announcements are perfectly audible. They are especially rescued in old subway trains. Helps at work when you need to focus on the task and cut off disturbing sounds. Comfortable ear pads do not put pressure on the auricle – the ears are completely placed inside. After a while, the feeling that something is wearing on the ears disappears. There is a feeling of calmness – “like in a tank”. In cold windy weather – ears are warm. From the feeling of “security” and warmth after some time pulls into sleep. I slept through my stop a couple of times.
- Pros: you can turn off noise cancellation! after headphone update. sit on your head unrivaled. deep and wide cups are ideal for extended wear. the sound is juicy, the bass is clean, the connection of two devices without problems and plugs, the noise reduction for the subway is cool, with jbl everest elite 700 are not comparable in any of the points. lovely hard case with two spacious pockets. headphones-song
- Disadvantages: I bought it for 17600 – they cost every ruble against the background of competitors, but it's a pity that decent headphones are so expensive. it's strange to hold headphones twice as expensive as a smartphone.
- Disadvantages: before that there were jbl everest elite 700, they pressed wildly on the head if they were in them for more than half an hour, and they specifically added distortions to the middle range by noise reduction, removing the low-frequency rumble. two devices are connected without tambourines and do not fall off as on the previous ones. the headphones were recently finished with an update for the ability to adjust and turn off the noise reduction. for a street with a constant wind, the inclusion of a “weak” noise reduction is just ideal. bose works on all bugs and constantly updates the software. very nice. This is what I was looking for while spending hours in stores and choosing a decent model
- Advantages: Very comfortable, can be worn endlessly without getting tired, good sound, powerful noise reduction – in the subway you can listen to music at minimum volume.
- Disadvantages: When connected to a computer as a headset (ASUS USB-BT400 whistle), constant wheezing, regardless of the relative position of the headphones and bluetooth adapter When working at maximum volume, the battery life of the headphones is 12 hours Do not speak Russian (
- Disadvantages: Quality materials, comfortable to hold, very comfortable on the head. Unexpectedly compact when folded, fits in a jacket pocket.
- Advantages: What can you say about them. Naturally I compared with Sonya (WH-1000XM2), and bose's advantages are convenience, my huge ears do not get very tired in them, but when you feel a slight inconvenience in a friend's Sonya I also pleased with the build quality – pleasant tactile sensations, they have already fallen many times (once even on purpose, heh).
- Disadvantages: Sound. Well, the sound is strange here. The bass may be fine, but the treble is horrible. The tops passing into the middle are too screaming, if you look at the frequency response comparison, you can generally fall. After home 650s I don't want to listen, honest pioneer. Probably will go to people who have never heard the sound of good wire, even in a lower price range. As for the noise reduction, Sonya feels better. By features – too, in qc35 they are the very minimum, of course.
- Disadvantages: In general, to sum up – you need headphones that you will wear everywhere all day? Don't you focus on sound and listen to music automatically? Take qc35. I took them for the sake of everyday wear and plugging cars, the subway, I seem to be happy. Little ears – take Sonya. You need good sound – you are definitely in a different place. Hopefully helped someone.
- Advantages: Excellent noise cancellation Good sound Sits comfortably on the head and does not crush Lightweight Fold up
- Disadvantages: Sound from the built-in microphone is dull
- Disadvantages: Great headphones. Before Bose, there were many different bluetooth headphones in the price range up to 15,000 rubles. All were heavy, bulky and pressed on their heads or ears. Bose fit perfectly on your head. The sound is great. True, I am not a music lover and cannot comment on any details of the sound. Noise cancellation is the best I've seen before. In the plane, the hum and voices of people are cut off completely. Of course, individual sounds are audible, but in such a residual form they do not interfere at all. I often use bose as a headset. The interlocutors hear well, but a little deaf. This is the only drawback that I came across.
- Advantages: Well done, I work, I have noise reduction. The battery lasts a long time.
- Disadvantages: A bit difficult to connect (app needed) and bulky to carry with you at all times.
- Disadvantages: You can take
The user has hidden his data
- Pluses: Excellent insulation. You can listen to music and podcasts even in old subway cars.
- Disadvantages: Not noticed. Possibly pricey
- Advantages: Excellent sound Working time Sitting comfortably
- Disadvantages: The microphone is not protected even from calm – noises all the time
- Pluses: Good noise reduction. But still not perfect. With no music on, almost nothing is muffled. If you turn on the music at a medium volume, then the external noise is almost inaudible.
- Disadvantages: For me personally, active noise cancellation causes an unpleasant feeling after an hour of listening. Unfortunately, it turned out that you cannot turn off noise cancellation and turn on bluetooth at the same time. A very strange design decision.
- Disadvantages: The headphones are generally good. The sound is good, but there are not enough stars from the sky. Before buying, I recommend testing active noise reduction with friends or in a store. It is possible that it will cause a headache.
- Pluses: For me, these headphones turned out to be just good. I cannot single out a single frankly weak side. A little more detail. 1. Sound. Just good. No more, no less. Детализация несомненно выше, чем у моих старых MEElectonics AF52, но вау-эффекта, как, например, у B&W PX, не присутствует. The PX sound is clearer and brighter or something. 2. Ergonomics of wearing. The ears are completely immersed in the cups, the ear pads are soft, comfortable in them, the ears do not sweat. The headphones can be easily folded into three deaths, after which they are placed in a case (included in the kit), which will also fit into a small bag. 3. Noise reduction. It's fun to wear outside, even compared to the earplugs. Let the surrounding monotonous noises still be heard, but somehow velvety and from afar. In the subway, the noise of trains is muffled, at the same time, the announcements are well heard and, if not loud music, then the people around. In a quiet office, perhaps, I would like to hear less. 4. They work for a long time. Enough for about three days of active use (7-8 hours). 5. Support. Thanks to this aspect, which Bose has spared no attention to, you can easily avoid such an unpleasant thing as buying counterfeit products. There is an application that sees the headphones immediately after pairing, the site has a page with checking the serial from the box. Something does not grow together – we immediately refuse to buy. 6. Materials. Frankly speaking, the headphones do not shine with material delights, such as metal connecting arms, like the PX, or rubberized cups, like the Sony 1000XM2, but the plastic is excellent – it does not scratch, does not blur. The assembly does not backlash, it looks, and most importantly, it feels reliable. 7. Physical control. The buttons are located in the most convenient place on the right cup, where the right thumb first falls when presented. Sensor solutions for such devices are not very perfect yet. The control on the 1000XM2 is frankly unsuccessful – when trying on the gestures were constantly confused, switching the volume to them is a real nightmare. Physical buttons are my choice.
- Disadvantages: As I wrote in the merits, I did not reveal any obvious weaknesses from the technical side. In fact, the main drawback of these headphones is the price. For 20-25 thousand you expect something more delightful. 1. The sound would definitely be better. 2. The overall ergonomics of the headphones are good, but if you are bespectacled (like me), after 5 hours of wearing, the ears caught in the sandwich between the temples and ear pads will start to fall off. Discrimination on the basis of sightedness 🙂 Also, they stifle a little if removed and hung around the neck. 3. Very, VERY badly there are not enough physical buttons for switching tracks: (two clicks for the next track and three clicks for the previous one – not the level of usability that you dream of for such money. I dream of an update in subsequent firmware that would allow switching tracks by holding volume keys.
- Disadvantages: Unfortunately, the market for expensive (20k and more) wireless headphones did not offer absolutely perfect models as of the date of recall (01/16/18). In any at least one unpleasant flaw, but always present. Как и многие, я выбирал между B&W PX, QC35 и Sony 1000XM2. I'm glad I managed to test all the models. PX have the best sound out of this trinity, as well as some extra buns (like a pause when taking off or hibernation, if you put the headphones on the table), but they press so mercilessly on the ears that it seems as if in an hour your ears will definitely be seriously ill . Also, in numerous reviews I saw that the headband is not the most successful – it starts to cause discomfort after a while. Sony is perhaps that same golden mean between convenience, sound quality and noise reduction. But Sony has spoiled an overall excellent model with a poorly implemented touch control system. Instead of changing the volume, you can switch or stop the track. The desire to increase the volume on the headphones fell away from me due to the number of required swipes. It's actually easier to do this on your phone. Anyone understands that physical buttons are more suitable in such situations. I'm sure there are those who are used to it, but I didn't want to get used to it. If, like me, you value the convenience of long-term use (at work I am in them for 7-8 hours), then I recommend buying a Bose. I don’t regret the purchase, because the headphones are really good and devoid of the competitors' flaws that are most critical for me. Finally, I would like to warn against buying Chinese fakes. Even without opening the box, you can punch the serial from it on the Internet. If it's genuine, you'll see the model, color, and specifications of the unit. Also, the original application does not see the Chinese people (from the AppStore and Play Market). The original is determined in it immediately if conjugation is performed. No additional dances with tambourines are needed. When turned on, the original will read the remaining battery power. I hope the review is helpful. All good 🙂