Ranked 1st in the ranking:
BEST HAND MIXERS
Go to rating
Specifications Bosch MFQ 4020
|Number of speeds||5|
|Number of nozzles||2|
|Nozzles||whisk for whipping, dough hooks|
|Nozzle release button||there is|
|Protective lid on the bowl||not|
|Rubber handle||there is|
Bosch MFQ 4020 Reviews
- Pluses: relatively quiet, lightweight, no extra causal goods, glasses, etc. (hence the sane price). Can put on the table, although it would be better if the cord was shifted to side. For a couple of weeks, she made pies, werzer, and charlotte, and to a brawler – everything turns out perfectly – and cool dough, and light, and eggs hits the foam perfectly in a couple of minutes. I am satisfied! Well, still this The device is 10-15 years old and it would be super!
- Minuses: feature: right and left corollas are inserted only in its hole.
- Pluses: Operational work of the manager, explained everything, explained and all the services worked perfectly harmoniously
- Disadvantages: There are no shortcomings in my order.
- Advantages: what I counted on and received
- Disadvantages: satisfied with the mixer, whips and loosens well shortbread dough. works for 15 minutes without interruption, and this already speaks of that a powerful mixer. excellent for kitchen use fits!
- Pluses: 5 speeds, quiet.
- Minuses: Not found.
- Minuses: The mixer is quiet, speed control. Conveniently hold for a long time in hand.
- Pluses: powerful. Silent and for money
- Minuses: not yet
- Minuses: nice compact and comfortable
The user has hidden his data
- Advantages: excellent mixer, very quiet, almost silent, mixes even heavy dough well
- Minuses: I like everything
- Disadvantages: large in weight, but this is because large power
- Pluses: Quiet, compact
- Minuses: Does not whip cream until stable peaks, at high power is weak
- Minuses: I bought it for whipping cream and, as a result, I don’t whips. Missed the choice after reading reviews positive
- Pluses: Very quiet at medium speeds! Conveniently lies in hand! High speeds whisk foam easily! Separately, you can note Stylish design! 06/08/2017 – I declare with confidence – reliable mixer!
- Disadvantages: For 3 years not found. 5 years flight normal!
- Minuses: I do not know if it is still on sale, but if you find it, then it will be a silent mixer, without flaws.
- Advantages: 1. Quiet, except for 5 speeds, it is noisy. 2. Easy 3. It is convenient to put on a table, the cord does not interfere. 4. Powerful, whips and mixes quickly.
- Minuses: Plastic smells a bit, I think it will pass
- Minuses: I liked very much, whipped butter, cream, proteins, the eggs. He coped with all the tasks. Switching from 0 to turbo there’s no chance, it’s someone completely armless that way. Lever walks smoothly. It may be possible to buy a blender head.
- Pluses: high-quality assembly (Slovenia), easy, very quiet, simple old-school mixer.
- Minuses: while I like everything
- Disadvantages: bought a few months ago, I use it often. at it has several modes, whips the cream perfectly, the dough may interfere. not a problem to hold in your hand for a long time, not a heavy one. looks strong good build. but it’s not very convenient to put on the table during breaks, falls if the surface is smooth.
The user has hidden his data