Ranked 1st in the ranking:
BEST STATIONARY MIXERS
Go to rating
Specifications Bosch MFQ 36460
|Number of speeds||5|
|Number of nozzles||4|
|Nozzles||whisk for whipping, dough hooks|
|Nozzle release button||there is|
|Protective lid on the bowl||not|
Bosch MFQ 36460 Reviews
- Advantages: I have been using it for more than 6 years. I have a home confectionery. The mixer has been working in industrial mode
- Pluses: Price, appearance
- Minuses: Burned out ten months after purchase.
- Pluses: Knead the dough very well, whisk, does not work very noisy. 100% satisfied
- Minuses: not revealed
The user has hidden his data
- Pluses: good mixer, low noise, the cream is very good whips.
- Advantages: Compact, fast. Very convenient to use as Separately mixer, and with a bowl.
- Minuses: I think they are not, because I was looking for just such
- Minuses: Noisy works with a bowl.
- Advantages: 1. The mixer chose a long time. In the end, settled on the planetary and on this model. As a result, we bought a bosh. Beats quietly, thicket spinning perfectly. Proteins in 1 min whips !!!!! Why did I choose a stationary: all the same for the usual Cooking is more convenient. You can remove the mixer itself and beat something else in another more often, and planetary – it’s already necessary to shift and wash the bowl, then just beat again! 2. The quality of the material on top! The mount is so firmly on the table, you can’t move it if you don’t lift) I am very pleased, not in vain I chose so long. Buy you will not regret!
- Minuses: They are not!
- Pros: Powerful and quiet for such power
- Minuses: no
- Minuses: Long chose a mixer, including on reviews on this resource. For those who claim that the mixer is not powerful enough I would like to ask – is it not powerful enough in comparison with what? from hammer drill or hammer drill? Neither shortbread nor biscuit dough endure intensive kneading and especially beating, because in the test gluten develops and it turns into a sole. On the palate and color, of course …. The protein mass until stable peaks whips just on “Hurray.” A dumplings dough … well, here excuse me – take stationary mixer or blender (there is technology to do it in blender, very comfortable and clean). In general, the mixer is powerful for its task and at the same time is quite quiet, which is misleading and gives the impression that he is weak. Take it do not hesitate !!! I would like this miracle to have a steel bowl, because the preparation of some confectionery is accompanied by “water bath”.
- Advantages: Normal, reliable and simple mixer from sound firms. Corresponds to the description as a whole. Inexpensive.
- Minuses: Weak. However, no one promised industrial unit for 5 cents))
- Minuses: The usual mixer from Bosch. We are already the third of these inexpensive models. Previously, they were just tame. We decided to try with a bowl. In general, convenient for the lazy 🙂 But you can do it. Knead very cool dough will not work. A lot – the same will not work. Dough for I knead bread, but I have to hold the mixer on top with my hand so that he was not pushed out. How much gears are enough, with this operation – I do not know)) While coping. Given the price – we all satisfied. But of course a metal planetary mixer would be much more interesting. If it weren’t like a cast-iron bridge!
- Pluses: Great helper in the kitchen! Used already 3 times, very satisfied. While she’s mixing, I’m at this time I prepare additional ingredients, or prepare molds (I made cupcakes yesterday). Choose between manual and semi-manual with additional accessories. In the end, I preferred it. Doubters recommend.
- Minuses: For me there are no disadvantages
- Pluses: Perfectly whisk sponge cake, cake dough, quiet
- Minuses: No turbo mode
- Minuses: Good