Took 2 place in a rating:
BEST INEXPENSIVE BUILT-IN ELECTRIC OVENS
Go to rating
Characteristics Bosch HBN231E4
|Energy consumption||class A, connection power 2.80 kW|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||59.5 x 59.5 x 54.8 cm|
|The number of door glass||two|
|Other functions and features||camera backlight, cooling fan, anti-theft system children protective shutdown|
|Clock||there are electronic|
Bosch HBN231E4 Reviews
- Pluses: Appearance – looks beautiful, good bakes, reasonable price.
- Disadvantages: unheated handles
- Minuses: I recommend to buy.
- Advantages: High-quality, reliable, beautiful oven. It bakes well, does not heat up, but what else is needed. Squeaks yes but not critical.
- Disadvantages: They did a lot: from chicken to pies. not yet disadvantages.
- Minuses: You need to adapt to it, understanding why, how much and where it comes from experience. First you need to stick instructions, it really helps to avoid some difficulties, but then everything goes by itself after trial and error. By the way I have also gift 04, handles not recessed.
- Pluses: How I lived without her before !!)) Uniform baking dishes, intuitive controls, clock, timer.
- Minuses: None.
- Minuses: The main function is excellent !!! Adequate value for money. Simplicity use.
- Pluses: Excellent bakes, cook in it more than hob) Timer
- Minuses: Protection from children, one name) Probably in this In case of recessed regulators would be better.
- Minuses: very happy with the oven, bakes fine.
The user has hidden his data
- Pluses: Oven works perfectly! Bakes evenly there is a clock, a timer.
- Advantages: 1. An ordinary plug that plugs into an outlet 2. Yes, there really are 3 glasses (the outside practically does not heat up) and does not you should be afraid that the child will burn his hand. 3. It seems like Bosch, sort of as reliable) 4. The timer is normal, it is turned off by pressing the button with bell =) 5. Two baking sheets (enameled steel and aluminum) + grate 6. After turning off the oven, the cooling fan continues to work, so the oven will last longer. 7. Furniture near the oven does not heat up 8. In general, an ordinary oven which fulfills its functions =)
- Minuses: not found
- Minuses: The aluminum pan is just great for baking!
- Pluses: Concise, stylish, fits perfectly.
- Minuses: The kitchen was installed, but not yet used. had to. There is a repair.))
Family Hotel Kursale
- Advantages: Good quality materials, large volume the oven. Recommend.
- Minuses: Non-retractable handles – but it’s not even critical, less will break.
- Disadvantages: This Bosch HBN231E4 model has four more Bosch HBN231E4 sub-article -01, -02, -03, -04. And unscrupulous sellers do not indicate it, fill out an incomplete description, enter into customer misconception. I guess this article means pens are sinking or not, maybe something else. On our case item number -04, if fully, then: Bosch HBN231E4-04 directly and it is written. Apparently recessed handles, which others write about reviews are present in other articles -01, -02 or -03. I suppose that different gifts are sold in different regions or even in different chain stores. And the oven is great.
- Pluses: evenly warms up. Temperature like matches the given one. There is an automatic shutdown timer. Electronic control is convenient. Bosh-there is hope that will last long. Two baking sheets and a wire rack included – nice! Quality assembly.
- Minuses: The timer of automatic shutdown beeps about 3 minutes after the time is up. How to make it not squeaked – not clear. Sometimes you want to put the oven on the timer and go to bed, but you have to listen to the squeak of the oven after completion cooking (or getting up and off). Short wire included – about 120 cm. I did not have enough length to connect the oven to outlet. I had to change the wire, the benefit is easy access and I understand how to do it.
- Pluses: Everything is spotless
- Minuses: No
- Disadvantages: All my life before that I cooked on gas, and always believed that both electric panels and ovens are inferior to most ordinary gas stove. So I thought before buying this model. It in no way inferior to the gas board, and in many ways even superior. I do not cook in it so often, and as a rule I bake meat. It baked evenly and very quickly. What really struck me so it is easy to clean the cabinet. Even if the fat is dry, then even after for several days it is instantly wiped with a normal damp cloth, without detergents. Includes grill and two baking sheets (silver and black), laundered as magically as the stove. IN I’ve been using the oven for about half a year, I’m happy with the purchase, I advise!