Took 2 place in a rating:
BEST MICROWAVE ELECTRIC OVENS
Go to rating
Specifications of Bosch CMG633BB1
|Energy consumption||class A, connection power 3.65 kW|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||45.5 x 59.5 x 54.8 cm|
|Maximum temperature||275 ° C|
|Microwave function||yes, 1000 watts|
|Grill||there is an electric|
|Timer||yes, with shutdown|
|Other functions and features||camera backlight, cooling fan, anti-theft system children protective shutdown|
|Clock||there are electronic|
|Body color||the black|
Bosch CMG633BB1 Reviews
- Disadvantages: The only stove that can be easily put under the gas panel, does not interfere with the connection of the gas hose
The user has hidden his data
- Advantages: Functional. Design. Good sound insulation. Fine It works both as an oven and as a microwave
- Disadvantages: The principle of management is simple and everything is clear. But if you just need to quickly heat up in the microwave, then in an ordinary microwave done by pressing a single button. Then you need to go to the menu and select microwave mode. It seems you get used to it, but on the general impression of device (purely positive) is such a small droplet degdeya (((
- Minuses: Before that, there was a microwave oven from Samsung which is here on the market. Compared to her, Bosch is much quieter in operation and less heated door outside. 1 baking tray included (Samsung had 2, but only one could be used with microwave). Everything bakes just fine. Snooze timer starting, warming up and different paper modes seem easy marketing ploy, but in reality you quickly get used to them and then without them it’s very inconvenient. When choosing, consider 2 points: 1. Height 45 cm. For conventional ovens – 60 cm. This must be taken into account since in You can put a standard box for the oven, but it will not beautiful. On the other hand, when you consider this point in the manufacture kitchen, the drawer under the oven will be much more spacious. 2. Because height 45 cm, then the space in the oven is less in height. And apparently due to lush heat and sound insulation, the volume of the oven in Bosch is even less than it was in Samsung. In Samsung we calmly baked at the same time 2 cake, but in Bosh it won’t work out that way.
- Pluses: Great design, great functionality. Oven with Microwave function is an indispensable thing in a small kitchen.
- Minuses: Price.
- Disadvantages: While serious dishes were not prepared, but pies, fish and the chicken is incredible! Microwave to warm up every day. With menu it didn’t work out intuitively, we read the instructions. functional, there is a function for heating dishes, which is important for lovers of cooking steaks, they are usually served on warm dishes. Very satisfied with the purchase. Calm stylish design, very roomy, for its size. A very pleasant moment that everything thoughtfully so that would not be annoying. Sound signals are pleasant hearing, the backlight is not aggressive colors, the clock on the display. Very quiet works!!! Very! Before that, there was a Samsung oven with a microwave function, its it was necessary to shout down. Very satisfied with the purchase! Hope in the process does not reveal weaknesses and there will be no permanent repair that we worried with Samsung.
- Pluses: Gorgeous looks, works great in all modes. Easy to operate, it closes the door itself! Powerful microwave It sounds very nice, not intrusive and not for the whole an apartment!
- Minuses: Price! A little expensive, but for those who do not want to produce cabinets in the kitchen, fits perfectly!