Ranked 3rd in the ranking:
The best steam irons
Go to rating
Specifications Tefal GV6733
|Steam generator||yes, maximum steam pressure 5.2 bar, hose length 1.7 m|
|Continuous steam||there is up to 100 g / min|
|Automatic steam adjustment||there is|
|Steam boost||yes, 270 g / min, vertical steam|
|Volume||1500 ml boiler|
Safety and security
|Auto shut off||there is, in an upright position after 8 minutes|
|Anti-scale system||there is|
|Cord length||1.7 m|
|Additional Information||topping up while working, eco mode|
Dimensions and weight
Tefal GV6733 Reviews
- Pluses: Excellent replacement for a regular iron, even 6 layers strokes. I think no one will be disappointed
- Minuses: No
- Advantages: Excellent steam, fast heating, easy operation, removable tank, compact – ironing gorgeous!
- Minuses: not yet noticed
The user has hidden his data
- Disadvantages: while everything works fine, the truth was still buy a normal board.
- Pluses: Lightweight, Design, heating speed and steam power blow
- Minuses: not found
- Advantages: Iron is heated quickly, convenient filler neck, many wires and mounts.
- Minuses: The smell of plastic at the first ironing, at first he smells. Everything is plastic. I used Lelit for 10 years, there steel and everything is done very firmly. Here you can’t drop the iron precisely, with fasteners need to be neat, medium quality plastic.
- Disadvantages: Lelit did not buy, because it has become 2 times more expensive. Old bought in 2008-9 for 12 thousand. Works great with sisters. I recommend the Nika Valencia 1 board to the iron, I stood on it ok, the board is also good and stable – for me it is joint purchases, I think, for many as well.
- Disadvantages: A good model that has a pricing policy a lot of advantages. Smooths just perfect, before this experience there was no use of steam irons
- Pluses: Lightweight, inexpensive
- Minuses: The hose is short. Water tank not taken out.
- Minuses: Prior to this, there was another Tefal steam generator (model not I remember), but after several falls of the iron and just from old age stopped supplying steam (((I chose this model as quite cheap and generally did not regret it. With the previous unit only 2 minuses – shorter hose and water tank cannot be removed. So that worthy model for the money, but the experience of use is not yet big.
- Advantages: Quick heating, easy operation, removable tank, stroking well!
- Minuses: not found
- Pluses: While working correctly – Perfectly strokes, really handy thing for people who don’t know how to carefully iron clothes.
- Minuses: Steam is given in strange weak portions. A couple of times “CAPTURES” and gathers strength. Obviously weak boiler.
- Minuses: I liked the device concept, a great thing. But this model, apparently, for familiarization with the technology. Weak basic filling. It’s better to add 5 thousand and take something more powerful.
- Pluses: Perfect smoothing
- Minuses: No such
- Minuses: I purchased this device last week, happy with everything! Heats up quickly and glides well! And the most The main thing is easy to use. I advise everyone not to be mistaken in choosing! Now I can devote more time to myself and not to this dreary occupation!