Ranked 3rd in the ranking:
The best irons for the house (price-quality)
Go to rating
Specifications Tefal FV3930
|Continuous steam||there is, with adjustment, up to 40 g / min|
|Automatic steam adjustment||not|
|Steam boost||yes, 130 g / min, vertical steam|
|Spray function||there is|
|Volume||270 ml water tank|
Safety and security
|Auto shut off||there is, in an upright position after 8 minutes, in a horizontal position after 30 s|
|Anti-scale system||there is|
|Self cleaning system||there is|
|Drip system||there is|
|Cord length||2 m|
Tefal FV3930 Reviews
- Pluses: For the past 20 years, this is the third purchased iron from the manufacturer Tefal. The model was chosen by me at the required set of options at an affordable price. While the iron is completely lives up to my expectations: stylish design, coating quality soles, acceptable ironing quality with the right choice of mode heating, light weight.
- Disadvantages: So far, I have not found any.
- Disadvantages: Long accustomed to the irons of this manufacturer, therefore, they are not ready to take goods from other manufacturers. Quite satisfied with the price-quality ratio, if right operate the product.
- Pluses: Heats quickly, irones well.
- Disadvantages: Steam is not regulated – either soars or not (((
- Minuses: Normal iron, but I’m more familiar with stepped iron steam adjustment.
- Pluses: quickly heats up, beautiful
- Disadvantages: water flows during ironing, all clothes are wet.
- Minuses: I would not recommend
- Pluses: Heats up quickly
- Minuses: dripping water
- Minuses: looks stylish
- Pluses: Very convenient steam button located under index finger like a trigger, used delivery Yandex – very convenient and inexpensive, I recommend.
- Minuses: No automatic steam intensity adjustment: it is only possible to turn on and off the automatic steam supply.
- Disadvantages: A very nice iron with a power of 2300W, but weight small: does not iron fabric with stagnant jams
- Advantages: Lightweight, affordable price, powerful steam enough shock, auto power off (checked so far only in a vertical position – works)
- Minuses: Persistent plastic odor. Plastic that’s closer to the sole, it looks poor-quality, as if immediately slightly worn. Water pouring from a bucket, in a horizontal position on the stand does not leave it. Compared to another Tefal model, it glides poorly.
The user has hidden his data
- Pluses: No
- Minuses: The first day we use, it stinks cheap burned plastic when heated! Periodically spills water on the fabric in steaming mode! Taking in hand, the impression of Deshman Chinese, the quality sucks! In my opinion its price 1.5t.r.
- Pluses: no
- Minuses: poor assembly
- Minuses: I bought such an iron after reading reviews here, at the time Shopping was an average rating of 5 stars. The description indicates what is protection against drops, as if there were no drops, he just stupidly runs thin in a trickle, when it warms up, the water continues to run along with ferry. They gave it as defective to the store, promised to bring the same, how they brought a leak test done in the store. If the first water model ran in a thin stream, then the second just poured. so I took the money, I do not advise anyone this is not the cheapest product.
- Pluses: Good iron. Heats and smoothes instantly easy. Long cord.
- Minuses: Too heavy.
- Pluses: the iron perfectly smoothes in one motion
- Minuses: Unpleasant smell of plastic in the early days use of