Ranked 1st in the rating:
The best washing machines LG in the middle price segment and in the premium class
Go to rating
specifications LG F-12U2HCS2
|Maximum load of laundry||7 kg|
|Smartphone control||there is|
|Display||there is a digital|
|Direct drive||there is|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||60x45x85 cm|
Efficiency and energy consumption classes
|Energy class||A +|
|Washing efficiency class||A|
|Spin efficiency class||B|
|Water consumption for washing||58 l|
|Spinning speed||up to 1200 rpm|
|Selecting the spin speed||there is|
|Cancel spin||there is|
|Protection against water leaks||partial (body)|
|Child protection||there is|
|Imbalance control||there is|
|Foam control||there is|
|Number of programs||14|
|Wool washing program||there is|
|Special programs||delicate wash, night mode, black wash, sportswear, down wash, super rinse, quick wash, prewash, stain removal program, steam|
Other functions and features
|Setting the end time for washing||there is|
|Noise level (wash / spin)||58/72 dB|
|Additional features||selection of washing temperature, signal for the end of the program|
|Additional Information||drum cleaning, mixed, hypoallergenic, my program; mobile diagnostics Smart Diagnosis, Tag On function|
Reviews about LG F-12U2HCS2
- Advantages: I chose for a long time and did not guess right in the end. Washes well, things are clean. Lots of programs plus a steam function, which honestly have never been used yet. Looks nice. There are the so-called six movements of purity, the drum rotates according to different algorithms. When the washing process takes place – really quiet …
- Disadvantages: But! This machine is quiet only when it directly rotates the laundry in the drum. When picking up or draining water – loud. and now the most important disadvantage: if you put a little more than a pair of jeans in the car, then at the moment the drum is accelerated for spinning or at the moment of its braking, the drum dangles back and forth strongly and knocks on the door, trying to knock it out. There are a lot of videos on the Internet with examples of this defect, fill in the search engine by model number. In LG they say that this is a feature of the model and they do not want to recognize the marriage. Although a very strange feature is knocking on the door with a drum. The machine is set at a level, not creeping a millimeter. If she does knock out the door, I'll buy another brand.
- Pluses: Convenient operation, quiet, great design, good documentation.
- Disadvantages: Washes poorly. On any program other than stain removal. The water is very hard, maybe because of this.
- Disadvantages: I read reviews for a long time, bought it. For half a year I tried to get clean linen with various tricks. Not received. Six months later, sold, bought a Bosch. And happiness has come 🙂
- Pluses: Design. Not very loud. You can easily remove the powder container and wash it in the sink. Hypoallergenic cleaning. The wife is delighted.
- Disadvantages: A rubber gasket was found in the drain pump when cleaning. I did not understand where it came from. In this case, the machine does not flow. A very short drain hose – according to the instructions, it must be pulled out to its full length, but there is no length at all – if it is pulled out strongly, it does not drain the water. It is very inconvenient to drain the water. The problem is solved by installing the machine not on a pedestal, so that you can substitute a bucket or deep dishes to drain the remaining water. Couldn't level up. Floor – tiles. When leveling the front and one of the sidewalls, the opposite leg is in a suspended state, but it must be twisted in level (i.e. lower that corner). As a result, I leveled the machine like this: first I leveled the back, and then diagonally. Do not buy stands for the legs – they will not save you from excessive vibration, but on the contrary will add it, but maybe the neighbors below will hear it quieter. A huge minus: the drum, when spinning, emits unpleasant vibrations and tries to knock out the front door (everything is level). I noticed that this happens with the majority. Some twist and attach the counterweight to the bottom of the drum inside the housing (this will void the warranty). Himself LG says that this is not a marriage.
- Disadvantages: I will no longer buy LG a washing machine.
- Pluses: Super quiet, good design
- Advantages: Many functions, pairs, diagnostics by phone NFC
- Disadvantages: There is not enough simple spinning, protection from children is conditional
- Disadvantages: We took over our faithfully serving Chinese. And so: it looks quite good in the bathroom, white is almost a classic design. I liked the rubber feet very much, the machine is not something that will not move, you can't move it on purpose, you need to raise it. In terms of functionality, in general, everything is enough, in 90% of cases we use one program that was added to our favorites. This program is exposed with one click. Protection from children is rather arbitrary. The shutdown button is not locked. The only difference is that without blocking, when shutting down, the program is reset, but with blocking it does not. But even after the end of the wash, the lock must be removed. It was accidentally discovered that if you press pause, you can change the program and parameters, but it will start over (washing started without draining the water, as it was) So that our children are not very interested in pressing the buttons, the sound was turned off. The steam function was a nice addition. A similar machine without steam will be 15-20% cheaper. We use steam after spinning. Linen really does feel softer without conditioner. If you have a phone with NFC, then I advise you to download the program, it allows you to replace the program “my program” with another (by default it is rinse + spin), but there are not many options. Or launch one of 9 additional programs with your phone. In addition, diagnostics are possible via NFC. Those. If it doesn't work, then you can find out why. Once she didn’t wring out the laundry and turned it on again. She did not press it either. There was a code on the screen, I learned from the phone that she simply could not balance the laundry in the drum. In terms of noise: not the quietest, but this is due to the direct drive. In general, due to the closed door in the silence, you can hear that something is happening in the bathroom, but it is not at all critical. It has been working for several months, the noise has not increased. We are happy with the purchase.
- Advantages: excellent washing machine, a lot of different modes and washes very quietly
- Disadvantages: not yet discovered
- Disadvantages: before that there was indesit, you jumped during the spin, this one is completely inaudible.
- Advantages: Minimum consumption of water and electricity, while washes perfectly. Squeezes 1200 rpm almost dry. Thoughtful washing modes
- Disadvantages: the car pleased me
- Disadvantages: I bought this washing machine about a month ago. The first thing I want to note is its price. Despite the fact that direct drive, steam mode, assembly and the brand in general, the car is quite inexpensive. I really like that with a standard set of washing programs, there is also a steam, and a stain removal mode (the latter was generally useful, since I have a child under one year old, there are a lot of stains and they are simply inevitable), in which washing occurs in several stages with a gradual increase temperature. There is simply no chance for stains.
- Pluses: A wonderful thing! There is a quick wash function. The laundry can be washed in 1-1.5 hours. There is a steam function. Terry towels were very soft after using this feature. Dirty work trousers and jeans were well washed. (set the soak mode) I washed the feather pillow – excellent. Only the pillow with the filler refused to wring out. The refresh mode is also great. It is very easy to understand the modes of operation. There is a half load, you can change the water heating temperature, the number of revolutions during spinning. You can make a separate spin mode. You can stop the washing process at any time and add laundry. (water does not flow out because the drum is low). There is a delicate wash for wool, tulle, etc. Finally, you can wash your sportswear not by hand, but in a typewriter. There is a weighing mode – the washing time is set depending on the amount of laundry. After washing, a pleasant melody plays and the machine turns itself off. A mistress's dream, not a machine. Having tested the machine, I realized that the sellers in stores cannot fully tell about all its advantages.
- Disadvantages: When water is poured, it seems that the hose will rip. Spin is like an engine on an airplane. But you can put up with these disadvantages for the sake of the advantages of this machine.
The user has hidden his data
- Advantages: I really liked the quality of this model, all the buttons, the switch for washing modes, are installed without flaws. A capacious drum, competent settings, anyone can figure it out!
- Disadvantages: The only drawback is that you need to set up the “My Program” mode via a phone with an NFS function, which not every smartphone has.
- Disadvantages: I am satisfied with the technique, I have been using it for over a year! Works like a clock.
- Advantages: silent, steam function, convenient modes
- Disadvantages: Lived up to expectations
- Disadvantages: They were very happy with the machine last year, there is practically no vibration, a quick wash for 14 minutes is very convenient.