A fan is an indispensable assistant in the summer heat, like in an office, so at home. So that the device brings only jets of fresh air, and do not disagree with colleagues and family, choose the right one model.
Design features of models
Three types of fans:
- floor. Able to ventilate a room up to 20 sq.m. An indisputable advantage is the ability to rotate 90 degrees. At an adjustable foot that lowers or raises the fan to the desired level;
- desktop. Low power and focus actions. It is convenient when others are afraid of drafts and strong air currents. Such a fan will not interfere others and save from heat;
- ceiling. A model with maximum power, so it fits for large office premises, warehouses or spacious residential rooms.
To find the right model, look at criteria such as power, noise level, availability of a regulator.
The larger the room area, the more powerful the model you choose. it The rule does not apply to table fans. Ratio power and area is easy to determine – the area of the ventilated multiply the room by 2. The resulting figure is the power value, s which the device must work to cope with stuffiness. At 20 sq. m. the area of the room, the power of the device – 40 watts.
The average fan works making noise within 30 dB The lower this value, the more comfortable it will be. to others.
It is better that a speed controller is present. Power adjustment air flow is a convenient option, but availability leads to higher prices. But slightly overpaying, you will appreciate the advantage of this feature.
Before you buy a fan, ask to turn on the device in store at full capacity. There are models that when working strive to fall. Choose stable models.
Safe fan – one in which the blades on both sides protected by bars.
The above criteria will help you choose a device that will cope with the task – cooling the air in the room in hot days. But a good fan is the model that will be comfortable to use. To create convenience, you can slightly overpay for additional options.
Rules for choosing the best fan:
- the presence of remote control. Much more convenient turn the appliance on or off without getting up from a place than constantly run to him through the room;
- the presence of backlight. A backlit display will help adjust the speed of work, turn on (off) at night, not lighting the light;
- the presence of a timer. Smart appliance fan will cool room upon arrival home, will turn itself off after a specified time or will work in the mode that is suitable for this time days;
- presence of sensory presence. The fan will work only when someone is in the room. As soon as there’s nobody in the room, the device turns off, and then it works, when you again cross the threshold of an office or room;
- the presence of a display. LCD display makes it comfortable operate the device;
- the presence of air ionization. This function allows you to do the air is cool, clean and safe, charging healthy particles. In some models it is possible to add aromatic oils, so that the room is filled with aromas.
The right fan will make your stay comfortable even in a stuffy room.
Attention! This material is subjective opinion of the authors of the project and is not a buying guide.