Review of the best according to the editors. About the selection criteria. The the material is subjective, is not advertising and is not serves as a guide to the purchase. Before purchase is needed consultation with a specialist.
For quick drilling of small holes in soil or ice carapace there are motor drills. They are driven by gasoline engine. Through the gearbox, the torque is transmitted to a screw that simultaneously makes a hole and throws on surface ground or ice crumb. In the domestic market products are sold by manufacturers in different countries. Thanks to the Chinese the price of gasoline tools has recently become more affordable. But Now there is a difficulty with the choice. Expert Advice help you decide on the purchase of a motor drill.
- How to choose a motor drill
- Rating of the best motor drills
- The best fishing motor drills
- RedVerg RD-EA630B 3 L from.
- ELITECH BM 52E 2.5 L from.
- CHAMPION AG352 1.9 KM
- The best earthworks for earthworks
- ADA instruments Ground Drill 14 Reverse 8 KM
- CHAMPION AG364 3 HP
- Fubag FPB 71 2.7 KM
- ELITECH BM 70V 3.3 HP
How to choose a motor drill
- Purpose of a motor-drill. Most often this type of tool used in two areas of human activity.
- Builders and owners of private houses buy gas drills for installing poles in the construction of greenhouses, swings or fences. If the soil is clay, it is better to choose a powerful unit capable of make deep wells (up to 1.5 m) with a diameter of 200-300 mm).
- Fans of winter fishing find themselves in a difficult position when the ice thickness reaches 1 m. Motoborer only will make a large number of holes with a diameter of 150-300 mm minimal expenditure of physical strength.
- Engine’s type. Offered to domestic consumers Motor drills are equipped with different gasoline engines. The most powerful and eco-friendly – these are four-stroke engines in which gasoline and oil is poured separately. For push-pull units will have mix fuel and lubricant in a special canister. Two-stroke engines are cheaper, but they produce a lot harmful substances and form more noise.
- Motor power. Depending on the set The motor drill requires a certain engine power. To to make deep and wide wells in heavy soil, you should choose unit with a capacity of up to 8 liters. from. At the same time, anglers for drilling holes in the ice shell with a diameter of 150-200 mm enough engine 2.0-3.5 liters. from.
- Equipment. Motor drills are sold most often. without a screw. Therefore, the equipment will have to be bought separately. So as not to make a mistake when choosing a screw, you should know the landing size connections. A landing diameter of 20 mm is considered standard, but the most powerful motor vehicles can have large sizes (32 mm). Some manufacturers complete their products with adapters (adapters), which allow you to use any augers.
We selected in our review 7 of the best motor-drills. They are wide presented in the trading network of Russia. When compiling a rating expert opinion and reviews were considered users.
Rating of the best motor drills
|Nomination||a place||Name of product||price|
|The best fishing motor drills||1||RedVerg RD-EA630B 3 L from.||11 710 rub.|
|2||ELITECH BM 52E 2.5 L from.||7 033 rub.|
|3||CHAMPION AG352 1.9 KM||7 650 rub.|
|The best earthworks for earthworks||1||ADA instruments Ground Drill 14 Reverse 8 KM||44 165 rub.|
|2||CHAMPION AG364 3 HP||13 900 rub.|
|3||Fubag FPB 71 2.7 KM||10 700 rub.|
|4||ELITECH BM 70V 3.3 HP||12 999 rub.|
The best fishing motor drills
Winter fishing enthusiasts appreciate the lightness and compactness. When using a screw with a diameter of 130-180 mm from engine does not require high power. Experts worth it evaluated the performance of several models.
RedVerg RD-EA630B 3 L from.
Hunting for large fish in winter will allow RedVerg RD-EA630B. Russian-Chinese unit equipped with a powerful 3 liter gasoline engine C., is able to make large holes (300 mm). Through such a hole in the ice shell will succeed without problems pull out a well-fed bream or large pike. For convenience in work the model is equipped with shock absorbing gaskets of handles. The experts praised not only power and performance a petrol tool, but also an emergency braking system. Tank volume (1.3 L) is enough to make a large amount in thick ice holes.
Users identified one weak spot during operation. When launched in severe frost, the kickstarter rope breaks. For the rest the fishermen have no complaints about motor ice drilling.
- high power and performance;
- large diameter of the holes;
- anti-vibration handles;
- emergency brake.
- the kickstarter rope breaks.
ELITECH BM 52E 2.5 L from.
Excellent combination of affordable price and good power noted experts in the motor-drill ELITECH BM 52E. To the advantages of the tool should include a standard connector that allows you to use screws of different diameters. Gasoline engine (2.5 hp) provides powerful torque. Though the Chinese motor-drill and inferior in a number of parameters to the rating winner, but due to light weight (9.7 kg) it is easier to carry on frozen pond. As for the diameter of the holes, then in the basic configuration equipment with a diameter of 200 mm is installed. In this case, the maximum drilling depth reaches 1.8 m.
Users are satisfied with the affordable price, light weight and powerful engine. In addition, a canister is included. tools, funnel. But there are complaints about the build quality.
- affordable price;
- light weight;
- powerful engine;
- standard connector.
- There are complaints about the build quality.
CHAMPION AG352 1.9 KM
The lightest (9.6 kg) and convenient motor-drill in our rating was Model CHAMPION AG352. The petrol tool is equipped with a 1.9 liter engine. sec., enough torque to drill holes with a diameter 60 … 250 mm. Only the auger will have to be selected with a bore diameter 20 mm. Experts note the robust instrument frame, comfortable handles with shock absorbing pads. On one of them are elements management. Thanks to electronic ignition and diaphragm carburetor manufacturer remoteness not only achieve uninterrupted motor operation, but also by a third to reduce the emission of harmful compounds.
Domestic fishermen liked the affordable price, small weight and ease of use. By cons, users include weak engine.
- affordable price;
- light weight;
- shock absorbing pads on the handles;
- environmental friendliness.
- low power.
The best earthworks for earthworks
In order for the motor drill to cope with any soil, the tool must have a powerful engine. Since large wells are more convenient to do together, the weight does not play a decisive role. The specialists liked following models.
ADA instruments Ground Drill 14 Reverse 8 KM
For real professionals, the motor-drill ADA instruments Ground Drill 14 Reverse. This powerful gasoline tool requires the coordinated work of two operators, so there are 4 pens. The equipment is equipped with a four-stroke gasoline engine power 8 l with., which emits a minimum of noise. Diameter of the hole in the ground reaches 600 mm. So that the equipment does not get stuck in the ground, the manufacturer has provided a reverse function. Thanks to the special the drive shaft design cannot be attached to the tool only standard screws (20 mm), but also equipment with increased landing dimensions (32 mm). Experts gave the palm model superiority in our ranking, despite the rather high the price.
Users liked the technical parameters of the motor drill, which you can’t tell about the price of a gas tool.
- high power
- large diameter holes;
- 4-stroke motor.
- high price.
CHAMPION AG364 3 HP
A wide range of works allows you to do on a personal plot Motor drill CHAMPION AG364. This easy-to-use petrol tool suitable for drilling holes in the ground under pillars or trees, for drilling holes in a frozen pond. Thanks to standard connection (20 mm) to the technique, you can select various augers. The maximum hole diameter is limited to 300 mm. Chinese The motor drill is equipped with a 3-liter 2-stroke engine. with., more than enough for domestic needs. The whole structure is based on strong steel frame. Experts gave the product the second line of rating for simplicity and reliability.
According to users of the motor drill, it’s great for solving local tasks on the plot. Only functional equipment is poor.
- simplicity of operation;
- sturdy frame;
- affordable price.
- modest functional content.
Fubag FPB 71 2.7 KM
Potential buyers show a high level of interest in Fubag FPB 71 motor drill. Only in the last 2 months in NM 1980 product card views registered. The main An attractive factor is the affordable price. Besides, the petrol tool is equipped with a good two-stroke engine (2.7 l. from.). Motobur has universal qualities, it is suitable for drilling land, and for drilling ice. Losing the model to the leaders rating in hole diameter (up to 250 mm) and maximum depth holes (80 cm). A pleasant option during operation will be shock absorbing laying of handles.
Users appreciated the affordable price and ease of petrol technology (11 kg). Of the shortcomings noted poor-quality plastic and poor fuel cap mounting tank.
- affordable price;
- good power;
- shock absorbing handles;
- low quality plastic parts;
- shallow depth of holes.
ELITECH BM 70V 3.3 HP
A range of alluring qualities are offered by the motor-drill manufacturer. ELITECH BM 70V. This is an attractive price and decent power. gasoline engine (3.3 l. from.), and a decent drilling depth (180 cm). The two-stroke engine economically consumes gasoline, burns per hour 0.8 liters of fuel. The diameter of the holes can be adjusted by replacing the screw from 40 to 300 mm. The model is equipped with a standard 20 mm connection. You can control a 10-pound device both alone and together. Experts have included a motorbike in our rating for an adequate price and high-quality assembly.
As for the shortcomings, users are unhappy with the short the muffler nose, drying out the gaskets on the canister lids and tank. But the engine starts quickly in any weather.
- affordable price;
- easy start;
- ease of use;
- high-quality assembly.
- design flaws;
- short-lived sealants.
Attention! This rating is subjective, not advertising and does not serve as a guide to the purchase. Before the purchase consultation with a specialist is necessary.