Review of the best according to the editors. About the selection criteria. The the material is subjective, is not advertising and is not serves as a guide to the purchase. Before purchase is needed consultation with a specialist.
Butter is one of the most popular and favorite products. This milk “elixir” is obtained by whipping cream into churn. The first mention of this unit was found in Indian scrolls written 4000 BC. The great thing is that modern housewives do not have to do this long and hard by hand, like our ancestors. Electric butter machines will do the whole mechanical part, and at the exit you Get the perfect homemade butter that matches your criteria under the principles of healthy eating.
- How to choose the churn correctly
- Rating of the best churns
- The best electric churns
- Motor Sich MBE-6
- Penzmash Salute
- Farmer MB-01
- Aksinya KS-9000 11 liters
- ME 12 / 200-1
- The best manual churns
- Churn manual Kliner 27X11
- Churn manual “Neptune”
How to choose the churn correctly
In any choice, it is best to rely on the opinion of experts. Our experts suggest that you familiarize yourself with a number of criteria by following with which the buyer can choose the optimal churn:
- The purpose of the acquisition. This technique is used as small and medium-sized farms for commercial purposes, so housewives for the needs of their family. Volume and power equipment depends on the destination, it can be domestic or industrial. For a single family produce devices compact sizes that process no more than 50 liters of milk per hour. For industrial production of oil, a larger aggregate is needed capacity, size and power.
- Operating principle. Household models may be mechanical or electrical. Manual churn independent the presence or absence of electrical networks in the house. They are easy to reliable, but have a low speed – capable make no more than 60 revolutions in 1 minute. Electric have rotor speed of 1400 rpm, which reduces oil preparation time. The main advantage of electric Churns – saving time and user effort.
- The material from which the bowl and parts are made. Hand held churns are usually wooden. Electric Driven Units have a plastic or metal bowl. Plastic application makes technology easier and more mobile. Metal provides reliability in operation.
- The volume of the bowl. For non-commercial use within individual families sufficient capacity – 3-5 liters. For farms – from 15.
- Performance level. It is affected by frequency engine rotation and nominal volume of loading. For home a churn capable of processing from 5 to 20 liters of milk per hour. When planning sales of finished products, performance level should start from 35 liters.
- Continuous operation time. Be sure to consider this technical characteristic so that the churn serves as can be longer. For household appliances, this figure is about 30 minutes. Every half an hour, the unit must be switched off to protect against overheating.
- Additional functions. Great if churn can separate the cream from the milk, that is, also work as a separator. The more functionality, the better. For example, sometimes using some models you can beat a cocktail, knead the dough, make cream.
- Appearance. Aesthetics of household appliances now has great importance – they are selected for the design of the room. Churn can be styled antique or, conversely, fit into hi-tech style kitchen. It all depends on personal preferences.
- Price. The cost of the churn is the sum of all previous characteristics. The main thing is to decide on the target using the device and the desired level of its load. If a the hostess rarely uses the device, you can pay attention to budget models.
- Manufacturer. When choosing any household appliance, it’s important pay attention to reliability and brand awareness. Also about each specific model is better to read real reviews buyers.
The market has a huge number of churns of various power, size, design. Our experts have collected a rating of 7 the best models.
Rating of the best churns
|Nomination||a place||Name of product||price|
|The best electric churns||1||Motor Sich MBE-6||13 000 rub.|
|2||Penzmash Salute||5 480 rub.|
|3||Farmer MB-01||4 600 rub.|
|4||Aksinya KS-9000 11 liters||3 300 rub.|
|5||ME 12 / 200-1||2 700 rub.|
|The best manual churns||1||Churn manual Kliner 27X11||3 050 rub.|
|2||Churn manual “Neptune”||2 480 rub.|
The best electric churns
Motor Sich MBE-6
This churn is useful both for home use and for a small farm. She has a light cup, made of safe plastic. Applying transparent material allows the hostess to observe the process, occurring during work. Balanced position rotational mechanism makes the device stable enough therefore weighting of the tank for raw materials or additional fasteners not required. The unit economically consumes electricity – power 350 W The output of oil from the initial volume of cream – from 30 to 50%.
This model, in addition to whipping oil, has many more functions. – with its help you can get sour cream, cottage cheese, beat a cocktail, fruit or vegetable puree. Light weight (6 kg) and dimensions (284×551 mm) make this device mobile. Buyers in reviews note the safety of this model. Her rotation speed the blades is equal to 1300 rpm, but, when opening the cover working machines, the impeller is instantly blocked.
- unpretentious in operation, very easy to clean;
- optimal impeller shape;
- makes the product high fat;
- high level of productivity – up to 12 liters of cream per hour;
- several color options.
- not identified.
Our experts decided to give the honorable second place to the domestic churn “Salute” – a device for whipping oil, tested time. It works from an electric network of 220 volts. To size the model is compact, easy to use, and also unpretentious in care. A work session should last no more than 30 minutes, during which time the machine manages to process about 16 liters of sour cream or cream. The device weighs about 8 kg, and is quite compact in size.
The bowl is made of safe polycarbonate, the motor is located on top, so it doesn’t get dirty with the product, because of this it is very easy to care for. Engine speed – 1380 rpm – production capacity sufficient for operation in medium-sized farming. Churn differs in a high exit final product – up to 50% of the original. Buyers like ease of use, the presence of a carrying handle, good performance and quality.
- equipped with a convenient carrying handle;
- there is a volume scale on the bowl;
- additional stiffeners;
- high-quality manufacturing materials;
- aluminum blades and impeller.
- not identified.
Another domestic product of Uralspetsmash LLC is oil churn “Farmer MB-01.” According to our experts, this is the easiest to oil churn operation. The device is equipped with accessible instructions, with which even a beginner will understand. The model is very functional, in addition to oils you can make mayonnaise, cocktails, beat the batter. On the the lid has convenient clips that prevent accidental opening.
The induction motor is protected against overheating if during operation, the user forgot about the limited time use, the machine itself will block its work after 30 minutes. The impeller and blades are made of stainless steel. Behind 15-30 minutes you can get from 35 to 50% of the final product from volume of the source. The maximum load of the bowl is 6 liters, minimum – at least 3.
- simplicity and reliability of operation;
- can be installed on any surface;
- the radius of rotation of the impeller is designed so that it captures product along the edges of the bowl without scratching it;
- There are several colors to choose from.
- not identified.
Aksinya KS-9000 11 liters
Honorable fourth place in the rating of electric churns got the model “Aksinya KS-9000”. It features advanced functionality and reliability. The volume of the tank here is 11 liters, This is more than in previous models. In one cycle, the machine will issue more finished product. However, the engine speed is only 1250 rpm, that is, the oil will be ready not in 10-20 minutes, but not in less than 20-30.
The body and lid for the tank are made of stainless steel, the tank and impeller – made of food-grade aluminum. According to buyers, design The device is modern and even sophisticated. They also celebrate quite simple operation, economical consumption electricity and multifunctionality. As for the latter, then the device is able to prepare not only butter, but also a cocktail, dough, various mixes and mayonnaise.
- simplicity in assembly and operation;
- easy and convenient to wash;
- economical energy consumption;
- reliable device;
- possibility of use in unheated rooms (operating temperature from 5 degrees).
- not identified.
ME 12 / 200-1
The next line is given to the churn ME12 / 200-1. She is effective in cooking oil for your own use, not for sale – too small volumes. It works from a network of 220 volts. Minimum load 3.5 liters of cream or sour cream, maximum – 6 liters. The capacity and casing of the motor are made of polycarbonate, the impeller and blades – from a light alloy of aluminum. The engine is equipped with protection against overheating. Of the design features, it is worth noting the presence aluminum plates instead of the usual stiffeners. it provides easy tank care.
The duration of continuous operation is not more than 15 minutes. From sour cream, for example, oil will have to be prepared in two stages, since the cooking time is 20-30 minutes. Between work cycles need a half hour break. The yield of the finished product is up to 60% of the volume of raw materials, that is, it works longer, but gives more. Buyers choose this model for reliability, according to some reviews this Churn serves its masters for many years without breakdowns.
- detailed guide with helpful tips;
- overheat protection;
- can additionally prepare batter, vegetables and fruits mixtures and mayonnaise;
- compact sizes;
- reliability in work.
- not identified.
The best manual churns
Churn manual Kliner 27X11
The leading position among manual churns is occupied by the model, which is suitable only for cooking butter at home conditions. The device consists of a glass jar with a lid, through which the whipping mechanism is missing. There is a handle for bringing impeller blades in action. Tank capacity – 1 liter, output finished product from 25 to 40% of the poured raw material. Weight is only 900 gram.
The churn is stylized “antique”, that is, it is not only functional, but also has aesthetic value. In your reviews buyers note that such a mechanical unit is excellent a gift for any celebration. The mechanism is quite easy and fast. rotates due to the small amount of contained raw materials. Some buyers consider it a plus that the device does not need to operate electric power.
- reliability and ease of use;
- the mechanism and flask are easy to wash and clean;
- compact size;
- very low weight;
- Beautiful aesthetic design.
- not identified.
Churn manual “Neptune”
The following manual churn is suitable for making small the amount of oil for your own use. Ideal for a small family. Consists of a tank with a capacity of 3 liters, covers on clamps with handle, rotary mechanism with blades of food grade aluminum. Its advantage is a high percentage of output finished product (50%). Compact size for comfortable storage and thanks to them the device does not take up much space in the kitchen.
The handle is made according to the principle of a manual mill, it is very convenient for her to use. The device is reliable, it serves for many years thanks to manufacturer’s use of quality materials. Buyers also note the reliability, a large number of finished products and optimal cost. In terms of price and quality, this model can be considered one of the best.
- finished product yield up to 50% of the original;
- excellent combination of price and quality;
- convenient rotary handle;
- easy to disassemble and wash;
- compact dimensions.
- not identified.
Attention! This rating is subjective, not advertising and does not serve as a guide to the purchase. Before the purchase consultation with a specialist is necessary.