Review of the best according to the editors. About the selection criteria. The the material is subjective, is not advertising and is not serves as a guide to the purchase. Before purchase is needed consultation with a specialist.
In country houses where there are no such benefits of civilization as water supply and central sewerage, you can not do at home without pump. With their help, it is possible to extract water from wells and boreholes, drain the flooded basement, organize watering plants in the garden or garden. Even cleaning some septic tank capacity drainage pumps. In the domestic market, a wide assortment of water pumps that differ in price, performance and design. Make the right choice some expert advice will help.
- How to choose a drain pump
- Rating of the best drainage pumps
- The best submersible drainage pumps
- Grundfos Unilift KP 250-AV1
- Pedrollo TOP 3
- AL-KO Dive 6300/4
- Pedrollo TOP 2
- Vortex DN-900
- Quattro Elementi Drenaggio 550 F
- Top surface drainage pumps
- GARDENA 60006E LCD inox Premium
- AL-KO Jet 3000 Classic
- STAVR NP-800
How to choose a drain pump
- Power. One of the most important indicators of any pump is the power of the electric motor. It directly affects unit performance. For domestic use, power indicator rarely exceeds 1 kW.
- A type. Drainage pumps are submersible and superficial. If the first type looks better when rising water from a well or a well, but it’s more convenient to monitor and maintain Units in a dry, dry environment.
- Throughput. The choice of pump is affected by such metric like bandwidth. Household models are capable of an hour to pump up to 15 cubic meters of water, although watering the beds It is possible with a productivity of 0.4-0.6 cubic meters. m
- The maximum pressure. When the main task of the pump will be rising water from a well or well, pay attention to such a characteristic as maximum pressure. Deeper source water, the more pressure should be at the pump (8-50 m).
- The amount of transmitted particles. Often to users you have to pump dirty water. In this case, enough take a look at the size of the transmitted particles to determine pump appointment. If the size of the filtered particles reaches 30-35 mm, dirty water will not damage the pump.
- Protection. Many manufacturers equip their products nearby. protective options. The homeowner does not have to monitor the water level in a well or pool if there is a float switch. To prevent electric motor failure during prolonged operation overheating protection helps. Some pumps fail when lack of water. Dry run protection solves this problem.
- The quality of the materials. An important factor in reliability and pump life is the quality of the materials used. For increase the strength of plastic reinforced with fiberglass, but the most durable and wear-resistant material remains stainless steel. Only the use of this steel negatively affects the price of the pump.
- With the choice of manufacturer, each buyer must decide myself. Someone trusts only well-known foreign brands. But there is good models and Russian manufacturers.
Our review included 9 of the best drainage pumps. Upon selection applicants considered the opinions of experts and reviews users.
Rating of the best drainage pumps
|Nomination||a place||Name of product||price|
|The best submersible drainage pumps||1||Grundfos Unilift KP 250-AV1||16 600 rub.|
|2||Pedrollo TOP 3||9 304 rub.|
|3||AL-KO Dive 6300/4||7 990 rub.|
|4||Pedrollo TOP 2||7 260 rub.|
|5||Vortex DN-900||3 240 rub.|
|6||Quattro Elementi Drenaggio 550 F||2 920 rub.|
|Top surface drainage pumps||1||GARDENA 60006E LCD inox Premium||25 100 rub.|
|2||AL-KO Jet 3000 Classic||3 687 rub.|
|3||STAVR NP-800||2 989 rub.|
The best submersible drainage pumps
To extract water from wells and boreholes, most often submersible pumps are used. Since they are fully or partially fall into water, then tightness comes first corps. Such models are afraid of lack of water, but in many devices manufacturers install dry running protection. Experts highly rated the ability of several drainage pumps.
Grundfos Unilift KP 250-AV1
With a variety of problems a single-stage can handle submersible pump Grundfos Unilift KP 250-AV1. He can handle pump both clean water from the well and contaminated fluid from ponds or flooded basements. Experts note reasonable design, in the process of pumping occurs motor cooling. Even with incomplete diving it is allowed to pump liquids. Thanks to the vertical float With the switch, it is possible to automate the operation of the pump. All details drainage pumps that come in contact with water are made of stainless steel, which makes the model work durable. Appliance becomes winner of our ranking.
Users note ease of maintenance, 10 m cable can be easily replaced thanks to the plug connector.
- thoughtful design;
- quick filter;
- network cable with plug connector;
- reliability and durability.
- high price.
Pedrollo TOP 3
The single-channel drainage pump Pedrollo TOP 3 is designed for pumping relatively clean water (size of filtered particles 10 mm). It is easy to operate, due to which it can be used for lifting water from wells or for continuous operation of fountains. The immersion depth of the pump is limited to 5 m, and the electric motor power (550 W) is enough to generate a pressure of 10.5 m. made of reinforced technopolymer, the same material used for the manufacture of a suction grate and impeller. In that plan, the pump loses the winner of the ranking, ranking second a place.
Users note the presence of a float kit circuit breaker, the duration of continuous operation. Of the minuses noted short non-separable wire (5 m).
- high-quality manufacturing;
- long continuous work;
- simplicity of operation;
- thermal protection.
- short cord;
- polymer case.
AL-KO Dive 6300/4
High performance differs submersible pump AL-KO Dive 6300/4. It has the most powerful electric motor (1000 W) and the largest head (40 m). The pump is used to lift water from wells, and in integrated irrigation systems. Experts consider the device one of the best pumps for summer residents, it successfully combines advantages of submersible and garden models. The drain pump is equipped with an electric cable 10 m long, the product weighs 10 kg. Behind Reliability and longevity of work meets 4-level system sealing. To protect the inside of the pump, an inlet is installed stainless steel sieve.
The drain pump is in the top three for universality of application. Of the shortcomings, users note flimsy check valve.
- Beautiful design;
- high performance;
- silent work;
- universality of application.
- unreliable check valve.
Pedrollo TOP 2
An excellent multifunctional pump is the Pedrollo model. TOP 2. It can be used to pump fluid from the drain septic tank, irrigation of personal plots, melt removal water from basements, etc. through the pump can pass solid particles no larger than 10 mm in size. Experts say low power consumption (370 W), and good bandwidth (13.2 cube m / h). The model is lightweight (5 kg), maximum immersion depth is limited to 5 m.
Most users use a sewage pump station. With some owners, he has been serving properly for more than 4 years, others complain about low reliability. Often out of order float sensor. Therefore, the pump is located below the prize winners rating.
- economical energy consumption;
- good bandwidth;
- light weight.
- unreliable float sensor.
Russian-Chinese submersible pump VORTEX DN-900 can work with dirty water (filtered particle size 35 mm). Therefore his used for pumping melt water from basements, for pumping liquids from septic tanks, etc. The model stands out from the competition high power (900 W) and record bandwidth (15.5 cubic m / h). For durable operation, the manufacturer has equipped the pump is not only protected against dry running, but also from overheating. Inside the body is equipped with a float mechanism, which makes the design compact.
A set of good technical characteristics did not allow the pump take a place in the top three ranking. Users are unhappy short service life, repair problems, leaky case.
- high power
- good bandwidth;
- overheat protection;
- internal float mechanism.
- leaky housing;
- fragility of work.
Quattro Elementi Drenaggio 550 F
At the most affordable price it is offered to domestic consumers submersible pump Quattro Elementi Drenaggio 550 F. Italian the manufacturer managed to achieve price attractiveness due to transfer assembly to China. The device looks balanced enough with an electric motor power of 550 W and a throughput of 10 cubic meters m / h you can pump dirty water with a particle size of up to 35 mm The pump is equipped with a handle for easy transfer, control water level is designed float switch. The device looks compact, its weight is only 5.2 kg. Drainage pump closes the top six of our rating.
Users use the model in rather harsh conditions, where weaknesses appear. This is a plastic case, short wire (5 m), as well as Chinese assembly.
- low price;
- large size of the filtered particles;
- lightness and compactness.
- plastic case;
- short wire.
Top surface drainage pumps
When you need to pump water from a reservoir into a tank, it’s better pay attention to surface pumps. They are good in those cases where access to a water source is difficult. In water only the hose is immersed, and the pump itself is located in a convenient owner location. Here are the best surface drainage models type.
GARDENA 60006E LCD inox Premium
In many ways the surface pump GARDENA 60006E LCD inox Premium is a role model. The model has high power (1.3 kW), high throughput (6 cube m / h), record head (60 m). It can be used for organization of water supply for a private house or for irrigation infield. The device is convenient to operate, control Its operation is possible using the LCD. At the slightest malfunction The monitor displays information in Russian about problems and ways to eliminate them. Even the high price did not interfere with the modern the device to take first place in the ranking.
Users admire the capabilities of the pump, its performance and reliability. He only has to work with clean water.
- high performance;
- wide functionality;
- Convenient carry handle.
- high price.
AL-KO Jet 3000 Classic
The optimal combination of price and performance mark Specialists in the surface pump AL-KO Jet 3000 Classic. At low power consumption (650 W) the pump shows a good flow rate (3.1 cubic m / h) and head (35 m). The device has Stylish appearance, compact size and light weight (6.4 kg). The device is designed to pump clean water, therefore Suitable for water supply or irrigation systems. The body is made made of fiberglass reinforced plastic. To increase the term motor service protection against overheating.
In general, users are satisfied with the operation of the drainage pump. But to raise water from a well with a depth of 5 m becomes a problem for him. Therefore, only the second place ranking.
- lightness and mobility;
- affordable price;
- overheat protection.
- limited suction depth.
The best price for a surface drainage pump offers domestic brand STAVR. The NP-800 model is equipped with a powerful an electric motor (800 W), with which it is possible to provide good throughput (3 cubic m / h) and impressive maximum head (38 m). At the same time, the device looks compact and light (6.6 kg). The manufacturer provided for the protection of the electric motor from overheating, and thanks to the ergonomic handle, the pump is convenient to carry. The housing of the budget pump is made of plastic, which is not surprising. Domestic development could not beat competitors because of problems with build quality.
Users are pleased with the silent operation, power, lack of vibrations. But protection against overheating is not always timely triggered, which leads to leakage of grease from the bearings.
- low price;
- beautiful appearance;
- ergonomic handle;
- silent work.
- unreliable overheating protection.
Attention! This rating is subjective, is not advertising and does not serve as a guide to the purchase. Before the purchase consultation with a specialist is necessary.