Review of the best according to the editorial board. On the selection criteria. This material is subjective and does not constitute advertising and does not serve as a purchase guide. Before buying, you need to consult with a specialist.
Trampolines are sports equipment. With their help, people can conduct effective training and also have fun. Many people buy a trampoline for home or summer cottages to diversify their leisure time and actively spend their free time. Trampolines are especially popular with families with children. Buying a trampoline allows parents to take their child out into the fresh air, thereby distracting him from all kinds of gadgets. Such a device not only brightens up the pastime, cheers up, but also develops physically. Improving coordination, as well as general well-being, strengthening the heart muscle, correcting excess weight – this is only the beginning of the list of what trampoline exercises will help to cope with.
The experts have left the rating of the 8 best trampolines to make it easier for you to understand all the intricacies of choosing this kind of device.
- How to choose a trampoline for a summer residence
- Rating of the best trampolines for summer cottages
- Optifit Like 16ft (with roof)
- Unix 14ft Supreme
- DFC Kengoo 16FT-TR-E
- Hasttings Sky 13ft
- Kogee International Group Super Oval
- Unix 12ft outside
- Hasttings Mini 54 “(with protective mesh)
- Bondy Sport 8FT
How to choose a trampoline for a summer residence
- Varieties. There are frame and inflatable trampolines on sale. The former are used both for sports training and for fun, but inflatable ones are used exclusively as children's attractions. Among the frame models, one can distinguish street models that are installed in the open air and usually have a large area, several athletes can simultaneously practice on them.
- The size. Small trampolines up to 2m are ideal for confined spaces. In all other cases, we advise you to choose models with a diameter of at least 3-4 m. This will allow for collective training. Even if there is one child in the family, do not forget that friends will come to him or relatives with children who will also want to play jumping on a trampoline will come.
- The form. Rectangular ones are professional, provide great maneuverability, but the risk of injury on such a trampoline increases. The round shape is preferable as it is considered safe. All amateur trampolines are round.
- Permissible load. Most trampolines are designed for both children and adults, so a load of up to 100-120 kg is provided. Exclusively for children will be limited to 50-70 kg, and professional – from 150 kg and more.
- Frame. It is important that the frame is strong, all joints are firmly welded and fastened, and the surface is treated with a special agent that protects against negative environmental influences. Choose a trampoline with a frame made of galvanized steel, as it is more durable. The thickness must be at least 1.4 mm. A certain number of W-shaped legs are welded to the frame, depending on the diameter of the structure: 3 pcs. for three meters, 4 for four meters and 5 for five meters. If the number of legs is greater, then the sports equipment may be unstable.
- Springs. The durability of the product and the intensity of jumps depend on the number and length of springs. The optimal number is considered to be from 35 to 48 for a trampoline with a diameter of 1-1.4 m, 80 for 3.7 m and 95-110 for 4.5-5 m.The springs should not be less than 16.5 cm, otherwise the jump will be low, and the landing is hard. For a diameter of 3.7-4.6 m, a length of 21.5 cm is required, and for small trampolines (1.8-3 m) – 18.5 cm.The springs are spaced about 10-20 cm from each other.If the distance is less , then refuse to buy such a model.
- Jumping canvas. The material for making the canvas must be durable, strong and not stretch over time. High-quality cutting is also important, as well as stitching of knots in fastening places. Almost all manufacturers choose the same polypropylene fabric – permatron. It is produced in China and the USA, is famous for its high characteristics of inextensibility, is environmentally friendly, has thermally treated fibers, due to which the threads become more elastic, resilient and waterproof, and properties are not lost even under the influence of ultraviolet radiation and temperature extremes. The fabric should have 6 to 8 straight stitches.
- Protective net and mats. The net will prevent the person from falling off the trampoline. It is included in the set of almost all models, except for products with low (up to 30 cm) legs. It must be made of durable material and securely fixed to the structure.
- Mats are laid out around the perimeter to cover the springs and the frame, then in case of a fall, a person will not be injured by hitting strong metal. It is better to take a block of mat in thickness not less than 2.5 cm.If it is thinner, then several layers should be laid out. Ideal mats are those with a bottom made of laminated polypropylene for durability and a top made of waterproof, UV-resistant polyester.
- Stairs. If the trampoline is high, then a ladder must be supplied with it, allowing you to climb onto the jumping platform. Please note that it is easy to install and detach, and that it is securely attached to the structure, providing stability when lifting.
Rating of the best trampolines for summer cottages
|Nomination||a place||Name of product||price|
|Rating of the best trampolines for summer cottages||1||Optifit Like 16ft (with roof)||RUB 53,456|
|2||Unix 14ft Supreme||36 690 rub.|
|3||DFC Kengoo 16FT-TR-E||RUB 31 341|
|4||Hasttings Sky 13ft||34 690 RUB|
|5||Kogee International Group Super Oval||RUB 33,117|
|6||Unix 12ft outside||RUB 23 661|
|7||Hasttings Mini 54 “(with protective mesh)||RUB 6,449|
|8||Bondy Sport 8FT||RUB 10,990|
Optifit Like 16ft (with roof)
In the first place in the rating is a frame trampoline with a strong steel frame and six legs galvanized on both sides, thanks to which a balanced contact with the surface is ensured, which means that the risk of swaying, tilting and overturning is reduced. Strong bolts connecting the struts and the frame are responsible for safety. All main metal elements are galvanized, therefore protected from rust. Comes with an eight-point mesh that provides 360-degree protection; a ladder with which children can quickly and easily climb onto the trampoline; protective curb that reliably covers the frame and springs.
- permissible load – up to 150 kg;
- size – 4.88 m;
- number of springs – 108 pcs .;
- frame 2 mm thick;
- bottom mesh with pockets;
- hardened steel springs;
- a wide range of colors.
- high cost – 63 thousand rubles.
Unix 14ft Supreme
The second position goes to the SUPREME series frame trampoline, designed for everyday use. Designed for both adults and children. All materials used in the manufacture are protected from ultraviolet radiation, moisture, temperature extremes, so the product can be installed outdoors. The model differs in reliability. The frame is made of galvanized 2mm steel, the jumping board is made of a wear-resistant permatron, and the protective mats are made of four layers and are sheathed with PVC. The set includes a ladder, pegs and a lower protective mesh that prevents children, animals and objects from falling under the canvas.
- permissible load – up to 170 kg;
- size – 4.27 m;
- number of springs – 96 pcs .;
- fastening of supports and X-connector frame (2.4 mm);
- at the base of 4 W-shaped legs;
- the height of the main protective net is 180 cm.
- relatively expensive – 36,700 p.
DFC Kengoo 16FT-TR-E
The third row is given to a large trampoline with six legs at the base. The model can withstand a lot of weight, thanks to the reinforced frame, so several people can simultaneously train on the apparatus without fear that the structure will not stand. The metal elements are made of double-sided cold-galvanized steel. The springs are characterized by increased protection against stretching and wear, which increases the life of the entire product. Comes with an internal protective mesh made of durable nylon. The entrance is closed with a zipper and has locking latches on the outside. A ladder is also included in the delivery.
- permissible load – 220 kg;
- size – 4.87 m;
- number of springs – 108 pcs .;
- 6 U-shaped legs;
- bright colors and contrasting combination of black and orange.
- relatively expensive – 33 thousand rubles.
Hasttings Sky 13ft
The fourth is a large trampoline with a safety net that is connected to the inside of the safety curb. According to users, the mesh is soft here, so it will not hurt the delicate baby skin. The entrance is closed with a zipper. The product is assembled quickly and easily. All fasteners and assemblies are made securely. The advantages include the ability to install on any surface, including on a summer cottage or on compacted sand, while additional fasteners are not required.
- permissible load – 160 kg;
- size – 3.96 m;
- number of springs – 80 pcs.;
- inner mesh height – 170 cm;
- 4 W-shaped legs;
- the set includes a ladder and lower mesh.
- relatively expensive – 34700 p.
Kogee International Group Super Oval
In the fifth place in the ranking is an oval frame trampoline of Asian production. The atypical design is as safe and reliable as the more familiar round / rectangular counterparts. To prevent the jumper from falling out, special fiberglass arcs are provided here. At the base there are four double-type legs made of durable steel. All metal elements are made of galvanized steel. The model comes to the rescue when it is not possible to install a standard round trampoline for children.
- permissible load – 130 kg;
- the size of the canvas is 2.85 x 4.8 m.
- number of springs – 78 pcs.;
- the height of the inner mesh is 165 cm.
- suitable for home use only;
- no ladder included;
- relatively expensive – 34 thousand rubles.
Unix 12ft outside
The sixth line is taken by a street trampoline made of materials that are resistant to adverse environmental influences (protection according to the ISO 9001 protocol). The metal frame, frame and other parts are made of galvanized steel. There are four legs at the base to ensure stability against swinging and tipping over. The jump blade, like the previous models, is made of durable, wear-resistant permatron. The four-layer protective mat, covered with PVC, reliably covers the frame and the springs. The set includes a ladder and special pegs for additional fastening.
- permissible load – 160 kg;
- size – 3.66 m;
- number of springs – 72 pcs .;
- internal stack height – 180 cm;
- fastening of supports and frame T-connector (2.2 mm);
- a lower mesh is provided;
- choice of colors.
- relatively expensive – 26,300 rubles.
Hasttings Mini 54 “(with protective mesh)
The seventh in the ranking is the budget miniature trampoline. It is perfect for installation in a room. The frame of the product is made of steel, and the jumping board is made of permatron. The safety net will prevent the jumper from falling off the canvas, so even small children can play safely on the trampoline. The entrance is closed with a zipper. This model is equipped not with springs, but with silent harnesses, which provide a smoother and softer rebound. Perimeter cover mats are included. As noted by users, the trampoline is of high build quality and well thought-out design.
- permissible load – 50 kg;
- size – 1.38 m;
- number of bundles – 30 pcs.;
- inner mesh height – 120 cm;
- a lower mesh is provided;
- acceptable cost – 7 thousand rubles.
- not found.
Bondy Sport 8FT
The rating is closed by an inexpensive trampoline from Bondy Sport. The model has an increased number of springs, making the jumps more powerful. The structure is easily and quickly assembled / disassembled. The safety net has an L-shaped entrance with a zipper. For additional safety of children, there are locking fasteners. In this model, the problem with the rolling of the covers is solved, now they remain in place due to the installed fiberglass rod. Elastic straps are designed to effectively protect body parts and clothing from falling into moving parts.
- permissible load – 150 kg;
- size – 2.44 m;
- number of springs – 48 pcs .;
- the mat has been tested for 5000 hours of UV resistance;
- acceptable cost – 13,500 rubles.
- not found.
Attention! This rating is subjective and does not constitute an advertisement and does not serve as a purchase guide. Before buying, you need to consult with a specialist.