Review of the best according to the editors. About the selection criteria. The the material is subjective, is not advertising and is not serves as a guide to the purchase. Before purchase is needed consultation with a specialist.
In Berlin, no doubt, there will be no problem where to eat or spend an evening with a beer. This city is amazingly diverse. gastronomic establishments, and everyone can find a place both taste preferences, and financial opportunities. But if there is a particularly gala dinner or dinner, then the criteria, of course same, rise.
If you want a positive restaurant experience evenings in Berlin remained in memory for a long time, our rating will help navigate with the choice. We have selected the best restaurants that perfect for a romantic date, a solemn events and just have a nice evening.
Rating of the best restaurants in Berlin
|Nomination||a place||Name of product||Rating|
|Rating of the best restaurants in Berlin||1||Skykitchen||4.9|
The first place in our ranking we awarded the restaurant with Skykitchen’s original name is “Heavenly Kitchen.” Here and you really feel in heaven and in the literal sense (institution located on the 12th floor), and in the portable – the taste of culinary The masterpieces offered at Skykitchen are truly divine. The impeccable skill of the chefs is confirmed by two stars Michelin – the highest award in the restaurant world.
The combination of contrasts is the main concept of “Heavenly Cuisine”. It embodied not only in the menu, but also in the interior. Kitchen area located in the center of the hall, and small tables and banquet groups – around. This approach allowed us to discover the most magnificent panoramic view of Berlin from all sides. Custom made furniture projects, combined with antique things, so in Skykitchen is somehow warm and cozy. Great place to spend an unforgettable evening in Berlin.
- Author’s menu, including molecular cuisine.
- Availability of dishes for vegetarians and vegans.
- Great selection of drinks.
- The highest level of service and caring staff.
- A cozy room with huge panoramic windows.
- Not very good location – in a residential area, away from city center.
- A small number of seats (total 66) and mandatory reservation
- Tiny portions even for a gourmet restaurant.
Grand Restaurant is located in a historic building in the heart of Berlin, near Museum Island, Brandenburg Gate, mercy Alexanderplatz. The institution specializes in French and German cuisines. Main “trick” – meat dishes cooked on grilling. The restaurant also has a huge selection of alcohol drinks.
But Grand attracts not only with its delicious cuisine, including A complete list of dishes – from soups to dessert snacks. Here simple but at the same time very sophisticated interior, thought out to little things. Leather sofas, oak chairs, huge chandeliers, snow-white tablecloths, minimal decor with no frills and pretentiousness – here everything contributes to peace, tranquility and enjoy your meal.
The place is suitable for any event, ranging from business meeting, and ending with a romantic dinner or celebration any important event.
- An extensive selection of dishes.
- The menu includes vegetarian and gluten-free dishes.
- Convenient location.
- A large number of seats (140 guests in the halls and 100 on terrace).
- The possibility of banquets.
- On Fridays and Saturdays, the institution is open until 6.00 in the morning, on weekdays days – until 23.00.
- Friendly, friendly staff.
- Free wifi.
- Fairly high prices for some dishes.
Restaurant “Capt´n Schillow” is located in a picturesque corner Berlin – Charlottenburg district. A significant part of the menu is dishes traditional “sea” cuisine, which, however, is not surprising. After all the facility is open aboard an old ship moored offshore Landver Canal. The last voyage “Capt´n Schillow” made in 1996, and for almost 22 years now he has been hosting guests in a restaurant. By the way, Michael Jackson, Freddy visited this centenary ship Mercury and other celebrities than the team is very proud of and Tries to constantly maintain a reputation at the highest level.
The interior is decorated in a marine style. In warm weather, you can choose a table on the deck and enjoy the view of the river floating past by steamboats and river buses.
Great place for a family or romantic dinner, get-togethers with friends celebrating a birthday.
- Very attractive prices (average check – 20 Euro).
- Set breakfasts, lunches, brunches, dinners are offered.
- Opening hours from 10.00-12.00 to 23.00-00.00 (depending on day of the week).
- Friendly, helpful staff.
- The restaurant is open only 5 days a week (from May to September – 6 days a week).
- A small selection of vegetarian dishes.
Restaurant Facil – Another Berlin Famous Star-Carrier Michelin. This place will certainly appreciate those who are tired of the monotony in food and banal tastes. Facil chefs manage to create really extraordinary dishes and yet just delicious in taste. Even the most ordinary everyday dish local masters turn it into a masterpiece, thanks to the addition of unconventional ingredients, special spices, sophisticated sophisticated sauces. This restaurant is, without exaggeration, a gourmet paradise, who want to diversify their experience and try something completely unexpected.
The facility is located in the center of Berlin, in the courtyard The Mandala Hotel. Huge around the perimeter panoramic windows overlooking the bamboo garden. IN this cozy oasis amidst the bustle of the city relax and get an unforgettable culinary experience.
- A rich and original menu with original dishes.
- Excellent design and thoughtful presentation.
- A wide price range, including sets for democratic cost.
- The presence of gluten-free dishes on the menu.
- Good wine list.
- Unobtrusive, polite staff.
- Excellent service (parking, highchairs and other)
- Limited hours: the restaurant is open only two hours in lunch period (12.00-14.00) and three hours in the evening (19.00-22.00).
Heising – a small cozy restaurant that focuses on french cuisine. However, this is understandable: the owners – French couple, for 30 years treating guests with national dishes of their homeland.
This unremarkable outside establishment is located in the center of West Berlin. You can get here only by by appointment – in Heising there are only 8 tables, and practically always full house.
We included Heising in our ranking for several reasons. Firstly, they cook fantastic food here. Secondly, the menu truly exquisite. Thirdly, the interior of the restaurant is absolutely stunning, like the rest of the details, creating a special charm conservatism: porcelain tableware with a monogram, handwritten score, the ability to pay only in cash. And finally, kind family atmosphere, when each visitor is greeted as a native a man who stopped by for dinner with close friends.
- Delicious dishes (foie gras, snails, frog legs, meat deer, pigeon, etc.)
- Very loyal prices for a gourmet restaurant (average check 50-60 Euro).
- Great serving and serving.
- Aristocratic atmosphere.
- Attentive staff.
- Pleasant, calm retro music.
- The need for a reservation with a substantial margin of time, so as on the desired date there may not be free places.
- A small selection of dishes on the menu (usually from 20 to 24 items).
- Cash only, which is for some visitors creates inconvenience.
Restaurant Marjellchen – the best place for those who prefer German classic cuisine. This is one of the few places where you can try national culinary creations in their reference form. At Marjellchen you will see that the original German cuisine is very tasty and varied. Here they cook Berlin liver, pork shank, smoked fish and other traditional goodies. No less delicious desserts – apple strudel, pudding, eclairs, donuts with jam.
Hospitality and family atmosphere are not the only ones trump cards of the restaurant. The hostess personally communicates with each guest, tells about the history of the institution and makes every effort so that everyone is satisfied.
The interior of Marjellchen is designed in a European style. No abundance decorative details, everything is quite simple, but at the same time with tasteful. In addition to the closed hall, the restaurant has a veranda where you can Have a good rest in warm weather.
- The presence of vegetarian, children’s, gluten-free dishes in menu.
- Large portions.
- Very nice prices (average check – 15-25 Euros).
- Friendly staff and quick service.
- The menu is in English and Russian.
- The institution is open only in the evening (from 17.00 to 23.30).
- Visitors note that in hot weather the inside is too stuffy.
- There is no Wi-Fi (and is not planned in the future – this is a “policy” restaurant).
This very stylish restaurant is located at Villa Kastania. A small room can accommodate up to 45 people at a time. Cozy atmosphere promotes relaxation and enjoyment. delicious food. This is actually an unusual atmosphere. A huge fireplace, an old piano and many other details, thanks to which Marron rather resembles an aristocratic the living room of the century before last than a gastronomic institution. it an ideal place for a romantic date, and not only because of entourage. The restaurant has a great selection of dishes that will become decoration of the most exquisite lunch or dinner.
Marron specializes in traditional German cuisine, cooked with local seasonal produce. Therefore, the menu is often updated and guests can try original interpretations classic recipes.
- A varied menu, including both classic dishes and copyright variations.
- Children’s and vegetarian dishes.
- High level of service.
- Loyal prices.
- The restaurant’s kitchen is open only from 17.00 to 22.30.
Attention! This rating is subjective, is not advertising and does not serve as a guide to the purchase. Before the purchase consultation with a specialist is necessary.