Review of the best according to the editorial board. On the selection criteria. This material is subjective and does not constitute advertising and does not serve as a purchase guide. Before buying, you need to consult with a specialist.
All owners of private houses had to solve the problem of water supply. The most modern option is the use of pumps that increase the water pressure. They crash into an existing pipeline, replenishing water supplies with minimal human intervention. There are many different models of imported and domestic production. They differ significantly in price, size and technical parameters. To find the optimal unit, you should heed the recommendations of our experts.
- Rating of the best pumps for increasing pressure
- Rating of the best pumps for increasing water pressure
- JILEX Jumbo 60/35 NK
- Wilo PB-201EA
- Grundfos UPA 15-90
- Aquario AC 1512-195A
- Best pumping stations
- Grundfos MQ 3-35
- JILEX Jumbo 70/50 N-50 (stainless steel)
- Marina CAM 80/22
Rating of the best pumps for increasing pressure
- Equipment type. To create the required pressure in the water supply, you can use one of two options.
- The most cost-effective way would be to cut a surface pump into the pipeline. It can be used not only in a private but also in an apartment building. Among the main advantages of this option, experts note quiet operation and compact size.
- A more modern solution to the problem is the purchase of a pumping station. It consists of a surface pump, a hydraulic accumulator, an ejector and a control system. Such equipment is installed only in country houses, since the work is accompanied by serious noise. Although the price of the issue is slightly higher than when buying a pump, but the water supply system will work in automatic mode.
- Power. All pumping units are powered by electric motors. The higher their power, the higher the performance and the longer the service life of the pump. However, extra power is also not needed, the pump is more expensive and its electricity consumption increases. The optimal indicator for home use is in the range of 500-1000 W.
- Water temperature. Since the owners of private houses use pumps in different lines, it is important to know at what maximum water temperature the pump can operate. Any model is suitable for tapping into a cold water supply system. But if you have to pump warm water, then you need to look for a pump with an operating temperature of about + 60 ° C.
- Performance (bandwidth). Each pump has its own flow rate. The higher it is, the faster the pump will pump liquids per unit of time. To organize water supply in a private house, productivity should be within 2-4 cubic meters. m / h.
- Maximum head. Before going to the store, a potential buyer should calculate the amount of required pressure. To do this, the horizontal part of the water supply system is summed up and divided by 10. The vertical part of the line must be added to the resulting number. For example, for a one-story house with a horizontal component of 20 m and an immersion depth of 3 m, a head of 20/10 + 3 = 5 m is enough.
We have selected 7 best pumps for increasing water pressure in our review. All of them are sold in stores in our country. When allocating seats, the opinion of experts and consumer feedback was taken into account.
Rating of the best pumps for increasing water pressure
The most affordable option to organize replenishment of the water supply system is to insert the pump. Both foreign and domestic models are widely represented on the Russian market. Experts have selected several reliable models for home use.
|Nomination||a place||Name of product||price|
|Rating of the best pumps for increasing water pressure||1||JILEX Jumbo 60/35 NK||RUB 7 850|
|2||Wilo PB-201EA||RUB 8,700|
|3||Grundfos UPA 15-90||RUB 5,508|
|4||Aquario AC 1512-195A||6 653 RUB|
|Best pumping stations||1||Grundfos MQ 3-35||RUB 19 880|
|2||JILEX Jumbo 70/50 N-50 (stainless steel)||RUB 13,680|
|3||Marina CAM 80/22||RUB 8,993|
JILEX Jumbo 60/35 NK
The Russian pump JILEX Jumbo 60/35 N-K possesses the optimal combination of technical parameters and price. The model stands out against the background of competitors with its high power (600 W), maximum head (35 m) and capacity (3.6 cubic m / h). The device is capable of feeding the water supply system in the private sector. Moreover, the work can be easily organized in automatic mode. The pump is designed to work with cold water (from 1 to 35 ° C), the size of the filtered particles is 8 mm. The advantages of the device include the presence of a built-in ejector, protection against overheating and dry running. The model wins our ranking.
Users are satisfied with the lightness and compactness, performance and automatic operation. The disadvantages include noisy work.
- wide scope;
- high performance;
- auto mode;
- noisy work.
The German pump Wilo PB-201EA is inferior to the winner of the rating in terms of such characteristics as cost, productivity (3.3 cubic meters per hour) and maximum head (15 m). At the same time, experts note the high quality of the assembly. The pump casing is made of durable cast iron, which is protected against corrosion by a cataphoretic coating. The unit shaft is made of stainless steel, the branch pipes are made of bronze. The device increases the pressure by 1.3 bar and is extremely quiet. The manufacturer has provided for both manual and automatic operation.
The owners of the German pump praise it for its quiet operation, effective pressure increase, economical power consumption. The disadvantages include only the horizontal installation method and the high price.
- two modes of operation;
- wide range of operating temperatures (+ 2 … + 60 ° С);
- German quality;
- one mounting method.
Grundfos UPA 15-90
The Danish pump Grundfos UPA 15-90 is distinguished by its low noise level and high build quality. In our rating, it has become the most affordable and lightweight (2.7 kg) unit that is best suited for home use. It is inferior to the leaders in throughput (1.5 cubic meters / h), maximum head (9 m), consuming less electricity (120 W). The pump functions both in manual and automatic modes. The temperature of the pumped-over water should be in the range + 2… + 60 ° С. The rotor is constantly in water, which simultaneously cools and lubricates the parts. This helps to absorb vibration.
Domestic users in the reviews praise the pump for its quiet operation, simple installation, and the correct operation of the automation. But the performance is poor.
- silent work;
- affordable price;
- compact size.
- weak increase in water pressure;
- inconvenient inclusion of manual mode.
Aquario AC 1512-195A
The Italian circulation pump Aquario AC 1512-195A perfectly copes with increasing water pressure in water supply systems. The model is assembled in Russia, which allowed it to become cost competitive. As for the technical parameters, the pump provides a throughput of 2.79 cubic meters. m / h, creating a maximum head of 12 m. The manufacturer used a “wet” type of rotor, which had a beneficial effect on the noise level. The device is turned on automatically as soon as the tap opens. It is allowed to pump up water with a temperature from +2 to + 60 ° С.
Users praise the quiet operation of the pump, accurate operation in automatic mode. It was not possible to get to the pedestal of the rating of the model due to a slight increase in pressure.
- silent work;
- the flow switch is clearly activated;
- high-quality assembly;
- affordable price.
- small increase in pressure.
Best pumping stations
Pumping stations help automate the supply of water to the water supply system. The combination of pump, accumulator, ejector and electronic control minimizes human intervention. Experts highly appreciated the performance of the following stations.
Grundfos MQ 3-35
The best pumping station with automatic control in our ranking was the Danish model Grundfos MQ 3-35. The unit is equipped with a self-priming pump, an ejector and a hydraulic accumulator. To control this system, an electronic switch is installed that accurately monitors the water level, controlling the operation of the pump. The experts highly appreciated the quiet operation of the pumping station, good performance (3.9 cubic meters per hour) with low power consumption (850 W). The pump generates a maximum head of 33.8 m, the immersion depth is limited to 8 m. The pump starts at a minimum pressure of 2 bar.
Users are satisfied with the compact size, reliability, constant pressure maintenance in the line. The only downside is the high price.
- quiet work;
- high performance;
- full automation;
- high price.
JILEX Jumbo 70/50 N-50 (stainless steel)
High rates of throughput (3.9 cubic meters per hour), maximum head (50 m) and lift height (9 m) allowed the Russian pumping station to take second place in our rating. The model is equipped with an asynchronous electric motor, centrifugal pump, ejector and hydraulic accumulator. The pump is turned on when the pressure drops below 1.4 bar, the automatic pump is turned off when the pressure rises to 2.8 bar. Experts drew attention to reliable protection against overheating and idling.
The advantages of the station include the manufacture of critical parts from stainless steel, a sealed power button, and clear instructions. The unit did not manage to bypass the winner due to the high noise level and leakage of the gasket between the accumulator and the reinforced inlet hose.
- quality materials;
- clear instructions;
- high performance;
- powerful engine.
- noisy work;
- leaks on gaskets.
Marina CAM 80/22
The Italian station Marina (aka Speroni) CAM 80/22 is designed to organize water supply for country houses. The capacity (3.6 m3 / h) and the power (800 W) are sufficient to maintain the pressure at 2.8 bar. The pump is capable of creating a maximum head up to 32 m, raising water from a depth of 8 m. The built-in hydraulic tank holds 22 liters of water, the water level is controlled by an automatic device. The manufacturer has provided protection for the motor from overheating and dry running. The experts liked the stainless steel case and the light weight (12 kg). The model ranks third in the ranking.
Users appreciated the simplicity and reliability of the pumping station. The service life of many owners has exceeded 10 years. Of the shortcomings, a high noise level, prolonged pressure rise with a weak water flow are often mentioned.
- simplicity and reliability;
- stainless steel body;
- affordable price.
- pressure builds up for a long time;
- noisy work.
Attention! This rating is subjective and does not constitute an advertisement and does not serve as a purchase guide. Before buying, you need to consult with a specialist.