Review of the best according to the editors. About the selection criteria. The the material is subjective, is not advertising and is not serves as a guide to the purchase. Before purchase is needed consultation with a specialist.
Reliable roof protects from bad weather and keeps good microclimate in the house. Today’s popular and durable material for the roof is a metal tile. To everyone who is at the stage construction or repair, as well as thinking about it, we recommend get acquainted with the rating of the best manufacturers of metal tiles, based on customer reviews and product features that help you choose the right products for your price and characteristics.
- How to choose a metal tile
- What is better metal tile, soft roof, corrugated board, ondulin, slate
- The best manufacturers of metal tiles
- Mera system
- Metal Profile
- Pelti Ja Rauta
How to choose a metal tile
Before you go to the manufacturers rating is brief to study the main parameters that you need to pay attention to when choosing a metal tile. Here are the main criteria:
- Base thickness. As the name suggests roofing The material is based on metal. Its thickness varies from 0.4 to 0.6 mm. The higher the value, the stronger and tougher the sheet.
- Base material. Depends on this component corrosion resistance and cost of goods. The most affordable is galvanized steel. More expensive – aluminum profile. Top longevity is a copper sheet.
- Profile height. The indicator is from 18 to 25 mm. Than he higher, the greater the load the metal tile is able to carry (walking on it, a layer of snow, etc.).
- Crate pitch. Profile location affects distance between fasteners. This should be taken into account before purchasing the material. There is a metal tile with a pitch of 30 cm, as well as 35 and 40 cm.
- Profiling. This is the name of the type of drawing or relief on the surface. The convenience of converging snow depends on it, strength and design. Common species are Monterrey, Joker, Cascade, Modern, Andalusia, Shanghai, Banga.
- The material of the protective coating and its thickness. Outside the metal tile is covered with a protective layer that prevents burnout from ultraviolet and contributing extra protection against corrosion. The service life and price depend on the type of coating. It may be polyester (22-27 microns) that can last up to 10 years, or improved version – matte polyester with a height of up to 35 microns and service life up to 15 years. More expensive types: pural (50 microns, operation up to 30 years), Purex (26 microns, but with a service life of 40 years), plastisol – 200 microns with a period of use of up to 20 years.
- The size of the sheets. The parameter depending on the dimensions of the roof and affecting the convenience and styling time. The metal tile happens 100 cm wide and 50 cm to 8 m long.
What is better metal tile, soft roof, corrugated board, ondulin, slate
Since there are a lot of roofing materials, before studying ranking of the best manufacturers is worth a look at brief advantages and disadvantages of each type of coating. It will strengthen confidence in the right choice and the justification of the investment funds.
+ COMPARATALLY EASY WEIGHT
+ DURATION OF SERVICE FROM 15 TO 50 YEARS
+ SUPPORTS HIGH LOADS
+ SIMPLE TRANSPORT
+ LARGE VARIETY OF COLORS AND PROFILE FORMS
+ FIRE SAFETY
+ SMOOTH SURFACE PROVIDES SNOW
-To cut you need a jigsaw on metal
– A DRIVER WILL BE REQUIRED FOR FIXING
– WORSE SOURSES SOUNDS
-METAL FASTER GIVES HEAT
-SHIPS MORE THAN OTHERS
-Place Tsarapin rusts
-CONDENSATE CONDENSATE ACCUMULATING
+ LESS HEARING OF RAIN IN THE HOUSE
+ CUTTING WITH A KNIFE
+ DO NOT BEAT
+ GREAT CHOICE OF COLORS AND FORMS
+ EASY TO TRANSPORT
+ SUITABLE FOR COMPLEX SHAPED ROOFS
– NEED A BASIS AS A MEMBRANE
– ADDITIONAL COSTS FOR A CONTINUOUS LATTICE
-DIFFICULT INSTALLATION (IF AN ACCEPT ERROR, IT WILL BE MISSED WATER)
– IGNITES AT TEMPERATURE OVER 300 DEGREES
+ DO NOT burn
+ SUPPORTS HIGH PRESSURE OF SNOW
+ LONG SERVICE PERIOD UP TO 50 YEARS
– LOUD SOUND AT HIT OR A RAIN DROP
– ENHANCED HEAT TRANSFER
– IF SCRATCHED, CORROSION WILL FORM
-WATER DROPS OF WATER DROP ON THE REVERSE SIDE
-LESS DESIGN OPTIONS
+ LIGHT WEIGHT LESS LOAD THE ROOF LESS
+ FOR CUTTING ENOUGH KNIFE
+ ATTACHED WITH NAILS AND HAMMER
+ CAN BE LAYED ON TOP OF THE OLD LAYER
+ CAN BE USED ON COMPLEX FORM ROOFS
-EASY PUNCH BY STONE
– SERVICE LIFE UP TO 15 YEARS
– SMALL COLOR PALETTE
-DISTRIBUTES DURING HEAT
FRAGILE IN THE FROST
– IGNITES AT TEMPERATURE FROM 230 DEGREES
-Roughness interferes with the descent of snow
+ MOST AFFORDABLE FOR THE PRICE
+ WELL RETAINS HEAT
+ IF DO NOT BEAT, SERVICE UNTIL 30 YEARS
+ HEARS THE SOUND OF RAIN
+ RESISTANT TO MOISTURE
– HEAVY WEIGHT REQUIRES POWERFUL RAILS
– FRAGILE AT INSTALLATION
– LOW COLOR OPTIONS
– CRACKES ON FIRE
-MAY BE COVERED BY MOSS
The best manufacturers of metal tiles
|The best manufacturers of metal tiles||1||Grandline||4.9|
|6||Pelti Ja Rauta||4.6|
Having made sure that the choice of material for roofing, let’s move on to the manufacturers rating. They entered here as domestic and foreign companies whose products have positive feedback from buyers or craftsmen, as well attractive features according to experts.
This is a domestic company engaged in the production of metal tiles since 2008. The manufacturer is already quite famous domestically and products are popular not only among ordinary buyers, but also with contractors. Firm uses in as a basis, galvanized steel sheet 0.45-0.50 mm thick and different types of profile and external coating. In customer reviews I especially like the Safari color, which originally looks on the roof. There is a wide palette of shades according to the RAL system. Not in the arsenal only classic shapes, but also an unusual 3D cut. In factories innovative technologies and process automation are used, which minimizes marriage from the human factor.
The main advantage of a metal tile is its availability. The manufacturer entered the ranking of the best due to the release of relatively inexpensive options for roofing with good characteristics. At the same time, the company gives a guarantee of 10 to 30 years in depending on the selected product.
- attractive price;
- fast delivery times when ordering on the official website;
- Interesting profile design options
- the surface is resistant to deformation.
- not the highest resistance to corrosion;
- add-ons (connectors, H-profile, corner strips) only white or brown;
- sheets of different lengths come across.
The Finnish brand is famous throughout Europe. Now his plants located in Russia, and in the manufacture of roofing coatings involved imported products and technologies. The manufacturer produces a complete set of products for creating a roof, from frames and sheets to hardware and spray cans for closing scratches on the metal after installation. The manufacturer has internal system of quality and product classification with numbers 30, 40 and 50, which is equivalent to the service life of metal in years. For the creation of the outer layer is applied ordinary and matte pural, purex and polyester.
The manufacturer is rated by our experts as the best quality. On the metal tile there are many positive reviews and almost no negative. More products are different innovations. For example, this is one of the first companies that began to produce flat modular metal tile, more compact and easy to move snow.
- minimum service life of 30 years;
- long retains an attractive appearance and color;
- invisible seams create the illusion of integrity;
- reliable overlap of joints eliminates leaks.
- there are many fakes;
- there are only three profile configurations;
- Compared to others, the cost is high;
- The coating of the pural is scratched when walking in dirty shoes.
Swedish company operating since 1965 began to specialize in the production of metal since 1983, and gained a lot of experience in manufacturing products from thin steel with protective coating. Now the assortment of the company has 34 types profile, which allows you to choose the material depending on the bevel angle roof and object design. The length of the metal tile is produced from 200 to 600 cm. The factory uses exclusively European raw materials. In addition to the standard separation according to the shape of the goods inside The company applies its own classification by style. In reviews Customers like Spain’s aging range roof tiles and Eva conveying the look of natural ceramic roof tiles.
Our experts added the manufacturer to the rating due to the high protection of goods from fakes with the application of company marking. On the each sheet of metal has a stamp of the company, which gives confidence in the originality of products and will help not to spend money in vain, purchasing low-quality goods.
- quality control at all stages of production;
- availability of ISO 9002 certificate;
- compliance with Russian building codes;
- diverse texture that competitors do not have.
- most sheets 0.45 mm thick;
- high price.
This is a domestic manufacturer, included in the TOP-200 rating. non-public companies published by Forbes magazine. Now at The concern has 18 factories in the CIS, in which 4200 work employees. Production facilities differ in availability own laboratory where tests are constantly conducted metal tile coatings for durability and strength. Besides standard galvanized sheets manufacturer has aluminum tile with a service life of up to 50 years. Buyers in reviews like the views. Montecristo and Monterros, suitable for various architectural styles.
Our experts added the manufacturer to the rating due to the increased tightness, which is given due attention. IN 3D cut is used for metal, making joints invisible. A double groove is made under the vertical overlap, providing moisture retention in capillaries. Such a design reduces metal consumption in the lock and helps to save on cost products.
- There are 77 sales offices in the CIS;
- custom production possible;
- resistance to UV radiation and frost;
- tightness of the roofing sheet.
- it is necessary to strictly observe the distance along the crate – deviations fraught with drips;
- you hear a loud rain clatter in the attic;
- easy to scratch during installation.
Another world-famous Swedish brand whose products implemented not only in Europe, but also in Asia and the United States. Manufacturer metal tile involves rolling steel from a Finnish concern SSAB Hot-dip galvanized metal exposure. This reliably protects the substrate from corrosion, as well as keeps the outer layer from cracking. The company applies four type of polymer coating for decoration and additional protection (regular and opaque polyester, plastisol and pural).
Our experts added the manufacturer to the rating because metal tile better than others resists corrosion. To this zinc treatment not only facilitates external, but also internal parties that do far for every company. Thereby the material does not rust on the back where condensation accumulates. It is worth paying attention to the goods when arranging the rear with high steam release from the room (baths, kitchens, pools).
- metal is made from European raw materials (steel and polymers);
- light weight creates less load on the frame and walls;
- in addition to zinc, primer and primer are applied;
- Attractive glossy shine.
- a small amount of profile type;
- available in only three color options (cherry, green and brown);
- high price.
Pelti Ja Rauta
One of the oldest Finnish metal tile manufacturers, started its activity in 1947. First, the company specialized in fireplaces, gratings and details for a sauna, but already in 1950 he purchased profiled equipment and began to produce metal tile. In 1961, the company completely retrained to roofing materials. Now it is the largest supplier of goods for polymer-coated roofs, the products of which are sold in Scandinavia and Central Europe. Used in production hot dip galvanizing, passivation, primer and polymer coating. Product reviews are generally positive, except for sheets that covered with PVC.
We added the company to the rating due to a wide range polyurethane-coated metal tiles that can not all to brag about. This layer is more flexible and better tolerated. collisions with solid objects, and therefore protects against mechanical damage. The concern uses two varieties: Polyuretan and Polyuretan Matt. According to the color scheme are present green, red, brown and gray tones.
- in the catalog you can choose a different stamp height from 13 to 20 mm;
- suitable for roofs with a high slope up to 45 and more degrees;
- variety of design according to the degree of displacement of the sine wave;
- marking on each sheet protects against fakes.
- a small selection of color of additional elements (mostly brown and red gamut);
- limited dimensions of the length of the module 350-400 mm;
- sheets with plastisol serve up to 7 years.
Finnish manufacturer with a history starting in 1958. it family-owned company that carefully safeguards its reputation and closely monitoring the quality of manufactured metal tiles. On the production facilities supplied metal products from such brands like SSAB, Rautaruukki, Corus Plc. To protect the metal a zinc coating is used with a layer of 275 g / m2, which is maximum rate. At the junctions always double Groove for collecting moisture and preventing its passage. Feedback the side of the flooring is varnished. The quality of goods manufactured for Scandinavia and Russia are no different.
Our experts drew attention to the manufacturer of metal and put it in the rating due to the release of particularly long sheets of 8 m. This allows you to reduce the number of joints and accelerate installation on roofs. a large area.
- annual investment in new developments;
- at the joints there is a groove for water drainage;
- tile length range from 0.94 to 8 m.
- inconvenient for pronunciation own names of species metal tiles (Tiilipoymu and Kruunukate);
- a small variety of profile;
- only red color is available for order.
Attention! This rating is subjective, is not advertising and does not serve as a guide to the purchase. Before the purchase consultation with a specialist is necessary.