Review of the best according to the editorial board. On the selection criteria. This material is subjective and does not constitute advertising and does not serve as a purchase guide. Before buying, you need to consult with a specialist.
Until recently, high-pressure washers could be found only in car services and among wealthy Russians. Today the domestic market is filled with models from different manufacturers, and prices have dropped significantly. Not in all cases it is convenient to use mains, gasoline or diesel units. Potential buyers are showing more and more interest in battery models. Modern batteries will withstand washing a car, motorcycle or garden equipment. In addition, mobile equipment is convenient to use when cleaning paths, fences, roofs, and even when treating a garden from diseases and pests. In order not to get confused when choosing, we advise you to heed the recommendations of our experts.
- Selection recommendations
- Rating of the best cordless pressure washers
- KARCHER K 2 Battery Set
- RYOBI RPW36120HI
- GARDENA 09341-20.000.00 AquaClean Li-40/60
- BOSCH Fontus (with battery)
- Worx WG630E.9 without battery and charger
- KARCHER OC 3 (1.680-000.0)
Appointment. You should start your search for the most useful and convenient device by setting goals.
- To clean the facade of a house from dirt or wash a car 1-2 times a week, you need powerful equipment. Among the most important parameters are the capacity (420-460 l / h) and pressure (120-140 bar) of the unit.
- Models with a pressure of 100-110 bar are suitable for washing the car with a frequency of up to 4 times a month or garden paths. Their productivity should be at the level of 340-360 l / h.
- You can take care of motor vehicles or garden tools using compact models that produce a pressure in the range of 50-100 bar.
- A mini-car wash with a working pressure of up to 25 bar will help to process the garden, remove fresh dirt from the surface of the car. The lightweight and compact device does not take up much space in the trunk, allowing the caring owner to regularly clean the windows and headlights.
Pressure regulation. Maximum pressure is not always required to clean the surface. For comfortable cleaning, as well as economical consumption of battery power, manufacturers install pressure regulators. There are smooth and step switches.
Water intake. Since battery washers are purchased for mobility and independence from mains electricity, the model must be able to take water from various containers. These can be barrels, buckets and even PET bottles.
Hose length. Battery washers are most often equipped with relatively short hoses (up to 10 m). In some cases, more length is not required.
- For example, if the equipment weighs 2.5-5.0 kg, then it is easy to hold it in one of the hands or hang on the shoulder. Therefore, the hose length is limited to a range of 2.5-6 m.
- Heavier units (7-20 kg) are equipped with hoses 6-10 m long. At the same time, manufacturers install wheels and a handle to move the sink.
Materials. To reduce the cost of equipment, as well as to reduce weight, many manufacturers are actively using modern materials. The durability of the sink is often reduced.
- Plastic is found in all models; many parts are made from it. But if such an important unit as a case has a polymer base, then care will have to be taken during operation. Plastic pumps do not withstand shock loading and cannot be repaired if damaged.
- In budget sinks, ceramic or silumin pistons are often installed. They are afraid of high loads and long-term trouble-free operation.
Nozzles. Different surface cleaning operations require special attachments. Manufacturers offer both universal (adjustable) models, and narrowly focused ones.
- Mud cutters form a jet with the rotation of water droplets. Thanks to this effect, it is possible to remove dried dirt even with low pressure. But more often such nozzles are used to remove old paint or clean concrete walls.
- A foam nozzle gives a good cleaning effect. It is equipped with a small container that can be filled with detergent.
- To get under the underbody or to clean out the engine compartment, the angled spear attachment is useful. It can also be used to clean roofs or storm drains at home.
Our review includes 6 of the best cordless pressure washers. You can buy these models in specialized stores in Russia. When allocating seats, the editorial board of the journal relied on the opinion of the expert community, taking into account the reviews of domestic users.
Rating of the best cordless pressure washers
|Nomination||a place||Name of product||price|
|Rating of the best cordless pressure washers||1||KARCHER K 2 Battery Set||RUB 26,990|
|2||RYOBI RPW36120HI||RUB 22,000|
|3||GARDENA 09341-20.000.00 AquaClean Li-40/60||23 303 RUB|
|4||BOSCH Fontus (with battery)||RUB 17,980|
|5||Worx WG630E.9 without battery and charger||RUB 9,790|
|6||KARCHER OC 3 (1.680-000.0)||RUB 9,110|
KARCHER K 2 Battery Set
A lightweight (4.5 kg) and compact device for washing your car at home is the KARCHER K 2 Battery Set high pressure cleaner. The model is powered by a lithium-ion battery with an operating voltage of 36 V (5 Ah). Experts point out 3 levels of pressure, thanks to which you can quickly find the optimal cleaning mode for any surface. The manufacturer managed to ensure ease of installation of nozzles through the introduction of the Quick Connect system. Real Time technology is designed to monitor the battery level, reflecting the data on the LCD display. The maximum water pressure reaches 110 bar. The model is equipped with a built-in filter, gun and connection accessories.
Domestic users are satisfied with the power of the device and its functionality. The only disadvantages are the high price.
- lightness and compactness;
- quick change of attachments;
- high pressure;
- good equipment.
- high price.
The longest hose (8 m) is supplied with the RYOBI RPW36120HI cordless car wash. This is an important advantage, since it is quite inconvenient to move heavy equipment (20 kg), although it has wheels and a handle. The model requires a 36V 5Ah battery. Experts pay attention to the fact that the battery is purchased separately, the battery will fit from another RYOBI instrument with similar characteristics. The manufacturer has equipped its product with a standard nozzle, a built-in 1 liter shampoo tank. The sink delivers a maximum pressure of 120 bar. The device becomes the silver medalist of our review.
Domestic consumers have no complaints about the build quality and technical capabilities. They consider a lot of weight to be a minus.
- long hose;
- high pressure;
- storage compartment for accessories;
- transport wheels.
- great weight.
GARDENA 09341-20.000.00 AquaClean Li-40/60
The bronze step of the pedestal goes to the GARDENA Battery Washer 09341-20.000.00 AquaClean Li-40/60. Experts appreciated the high performance of the device, which was achieved due to a powerful battery with a voltage of 40 V. The aluminum case provides a long service life, the use of light metal has a favorable effect on the weight of the unit (8.4 kg). The device is capable of operating in a pressure range of 60 … 90 bar, the maximum water temperature should not exceed 40 ° C. The set includes a battery, a charger, 2 nozzles, a 3 m hose and fittings. For ease of movement, there is a handle and wheels.
In reviews, users praise the sink for its beautiful appearance, mobility, and high-quality assembly. The disadvantages are noisy work.
- powerful battery;
- aluminium case;
- high-quality assembly;
- light weight.
- noisy work.
BOSCH Fontus (with battery)
BOSCH Fontus washing machine can solve a wide range of tasks for cleaning cars, building structures and even shoes. The model is equipped with a BOSCH Power for ALL 18V battery system, thanks to which you can work for about 60 minutes. In this case, the device creates a good pressure of 12-15 bar. The manufacturer has installed a water tank, which makes the equipment completely independent. The experts liked the protection against water shortage, the device turns off automatically. The product should include 4 types of jet, the presence of pressure regulation, a convenient compartment for storing accessories.
Carwash owners praise the quick preparation of the equipment for work. Sturdy wheels provide ease of movement. The only thing missing is the detergent container.
- protection against water shortage;
- convenient adjustments;
- quickly prepares for work.
- the use of detergent is not provided.
Worx WG630E.9 without battery and charger
The Worx WG630E.9 cordless car wash is useful not only for motorists or employees of cleaning companies. Mobile equipment allows you to spray plants in the garden and vegetable garden. Just one nozzle is capable of solving many tasks thanks to its many modes. The Chinese manufacturer has installed a brushless motor on its product, which makes the device economical and powerful. The maximum water pressure reaches 24 bar, and the sink can be connected to both a water supply hose and a PET bottle. The battery and charger are not included, the battery can be borrowed from other Worx equipment (20 V).
Both experts and owners liked the lightness of the model (2.4 kg), affordable price, versatility. Some users don't have enough pressure.
- compactness and lightness;
- affordable price;
- brushless motor.
- slight pressure.
KARCHER OC 3 (1.680-000.0)
The TOP-6 of our review is closed by another battery sink of the well-known brand KARCHER. But unlike the winner's relative, the OC 3 attracts potential buyers with its low price and mobility. Experts consider the device ideal for frequent car care. The product does not take up much space in the car, which allows you to remove fresh dirt from headlights, glass and body parts at any time. The product weighs only 2.2 kg, the manufacturer managed to install a water tank, make a compartment for storing accessories, and implement a retractable handle design.
Cyclists are also among the users who have tried the KARCHER OC 3 battery washer. They praise the model for its German quality, compactness, affordable price and ease of use. Low pressure (4 bar) can be distinguished from the minuses.
- lightness and compactness;
- affordable price;
- ease of use.
- low pressure.
Attention! This rating is subjective and does not constitute an advertisement and does not serve as a purchase guide. Before buying, you need to consult with a specialist.