Review of the best according to the editorial board. On the selection criteria. This material is subjective and does not constitute advertising and does not serve as a purchase guide. Before buying, you need to consult with a specialist.
Walk-behind tractors are capable of seriously facilitating the work of summer residents and farmers. Units of the Russian brand “Salyut” are in steady demand in the domestic market. The production of small agricultural machinery was established at the Moscow plant in 2002. Today the production has been moved to China, but domestic specialists carry out technical control. Such a tandem had a positive effect not only on the cost of motoblocks, but on the appearance, quality and versatility. Experts note several important advantages of Russian-Chinese technology over competitors.
- How to choose a walk-behind tractor Salute
- Rating of the best motoblocks Salute
- The best motoblocks Salute light class
- Fireworks 100-X-M1
- Fireworks 100-X-M2
- Salute 5L-6.5
- The best motoblocks Salyut middle class
- Salute 100-BS-6.5
- Salute 100-K-M1
How to choose a walk-behind tractor Salute
- Engines. In the model range of Salute motoblocks, there is a rich selection of power units. Надежностью и неприхотливостью отличаются американские моторы Kohler и Briggs&Stratton. For soft work and durability, consumers praise motoblocks with Japanese engines Subaru Robin and Honda. Rich functionality at an affordable price is available in equipment with Chinese Lifan power units.
- Reliable construction. The Russian developer has taken care of the strength and durability of his equipment.
- The frame is made of steel corners, securely welded together.
- The use of a belt drive in combination with a gear reducer makes the transmission robust and durable. Breakdowns occur only if the equipment is used improperly.
- All models use full-size pneumatic wheels with deep tread.
- The weight of the motoblocks is ideally matched, the center of gravity is correctly calculated, so the equipment behaves steadily both on the road and on plowing.
- High-quality tillage. An important factor that tilts the scales in the direction of Salut motor vehicles is the quality of soil cultivation. The manufacturer has provided for the possibility of adjusting the width of the processed strip from 30 to 105 cm. After loosening, a bed is obtained, ready for planting vegetable and fruit crops.
- Multifunctionality. Motoblocks Salute fell in love with domestic users also for their versatility. It is allowed to attach such attachments to the equipment as a plow and a hiller, milling cutters and a potato digger, a snow blade and a lawn mower. And the presence of a trailer turns the garden equipment into a maneuverable mini-truck.
We have selected the 5 best Salute motoblocks for review. All of them have proven their performance in the harsh Russian conditions. When allocating seats, the opinion of experts and user reviews were taken into account.
Rating of the best motoblocks Salute
|Nomination||a place||Name of product||price|
|The best motoblocks Salute light class||1||Fireworks 100-X-M1||RUB 44,990|
|2||Fireworks 100-X-M2||RUB 36,500|
|3||Salute 5L-6.5||RUB 27,900|
|The best motoblocks Salyut middle class||1||Salute 100-BS-6.5||RUB 48 350|
|2||Salute 100-K-M1||RUB 44,990|
The best motoblocks Salute light class
The lightest models of Salute walk-behind tractors have found their application in small gardens of summer residents. This technique is lightweight, compact, maneuverable and easy to operate. Experts have identified several interesting units.
The most popular motoblock in the line of the Russian manufacturer is the Salyut 100-X-M1 model. The reason for the popularity lies in the optimal ratio of price and technical capabilities. This light agricultural technique has proven itself well on household plots up to 50 acres. Experts highlight such strengths of the unit as a powerful Japanese engine Honda GX200 (6.5 HP), a reliable gear reducer, a steering column with 2-position adjustment. With 3-row cutters, you can carry out high-quality soil cultivation. The model ranks first in our rating.
Summer residents and farmers are pleased with the ergonomic gear shifting, quick engine start, and good layout. The power of the walk-behind tractor is enough to carry out a number of agricultural works. Not everyone likes the price of a motorcycle, but the money will pay off quickly.
- reliable engine;
- durable gearbox;
- easy start;
- cultivation function.
- not detected.
The younger brother of the winner of our rating is the Salyut 100-X-M2 walk-behind tractor. The model costs less, weighs less (67 kg), but the technical characteristics look more modest. The manufacturer installed a motor Honda GC-190 with a capacity of 5 liters. from. and a gear reducer. The fuel tank holds only 1.8 liters of fuel, the maximum working width is 88 cm. The set includes a rotary tiller, additionally the equipment can be equipped with a plow, a hiller, a snow blower and a trailer. Experts attribute a low center of gravity to the advantages of the unit, thanks to which the walk-behind tractor is resistant to collapse and overturning.
Users are pleased with the handling and mobility of the model, a reliable Japanese engine and the presence of a reverse gear. The disadvantages include poor equipment and a small tank.
- affordable price;
- Japanese motor;
- good handling.
- small gas tank.
The Salute 5L-6.5 walk-behind tractor has an impressive set of technical parameters at a low price. For a number of indicators, the model is similar to the winner of the rating. Only because of the Chinese Lifan engine, the experts gave the technology the third place. The four-stroke engine is quite powerful (6.5 hp), which is confirmed in reviews by consumers. In one pass, it is possible to cultivate the soil to a depth of 25 cm, the width can be adjusted within the range of 30-88 cm. The manufacturer has taken care of the convenience of control, equipping the equipment with both forward and reverse gears. The walk-behind tractor comes with 6 cutters.
The owners of the model are satisfied with the price and power of the unit. But the reliability of the engine leaves much to be desired. Discontent is caused by oil drips and awkward gear changes.
- low price;
- high power;
- good handling;
- ease of maintenance.
- oil drips;
- inconvenient gear shifting.
The best motoblocks Salyut middle class
The most difficult tasks can be solved on a personal plot, in a forest or at a construction site by motoblocks of the middle class. They behave steadily on any soil, are not afraid of virgin areas and high loads. Experts paid attention to the following models.
The Salyut 100-BS-6.5 walk-behind tractor can become a cargo horse for a peasant or a builder. This model is powered by an American 6.5 HP Briggs and Stratton Intek I / C engine. from. The technique successfully combines compact dimensions with high weight (95 kg). The presence of a belt power take-off shaft allows you to use the walk-behind tractor for snow removal, plowing a vegetable garden or transporting goods. Experts highly appreciated the high-speed capabilities of the model; on a straight road, it accelerates to 12 km / h. It should be noted the unpretentiousness of the engine to domestic 92 gasoline. The unit becomes the winner of our rating.
Users in the reviews are flattering about low power consumption, soft clutch operation. Breakdowns occur only with exorbitant loads on the walk-behind tractor.
- unpretentious engine;
- belt power take-off shaft;
- high speed;
- reliability and durability.
- not found.
The only motoblock in our rating with an automatic transmission is the Salyut 100-K-M1 model. The users liked the unit for its ease of control and uniform movement. The manufacturer installed an American engine Kohler 265 Courage SH (6.5 hp) on the motor vehicles. The width of tillage varies in the range of 30-90 cm, the depth is 30 cm. The set includes 6 cutters with a diameter of 310 cm for effective soil loosening. In terms of speed, the unit is inferior to the leader (8 km / h), but thanks to the low center of gravity, the equipment feels confident on the plow.
The owners of the walk-behind tractor speak flatteringly about the ease of operation, the quality of the land cultivation, and versatility. Only belts wear out quickly if they are not rearranged when the speed range is changed.
- ease of management;
- uniform stroke;
- high-quality cultivation of the land;
- stable position.
- belts wear out quickly.
Attention! This rating is subjective and does not constitute an advertisement and does not serve as a purchase guide. Before buying, you need to consult with a specialist.