Review of the best according to the editors. About the selection criteria. The the material is subjective, is not advertising and is not serves as a guide to the purchase. Before purchase is needed consultation with a specialist.
Acrylic bathtubs are structures with a special coating based on polymer dispersion. Unlike standard enamel, acrylic does not have then it collects less dirt and deposits. To wash the surface will turn out gentle chemicals without abrasive. Acrylic bathtubs also appeal to customers due to new tactile sensations, as they become “warm” when touched compared to metal. In view of the above advantages, it’s worth understanding how to choose a bath with such a coating and which firms, products which is available in Russia, are the best.
- How to choose an acrylic bathtub
- Rating of the best acrylic bath firms
- Top acrylic bathtub companies
- Villeroy & boch
How to choose an acrylic bathtub
We note the key parameters for choosing an acrylic bath:
- Type of acrylic. It happens to be ABS / PMMA or as pure polymethyl methacrylate. The first is a two-component a mixture of plastic and glass. ABS acts as the basis and takes up to 90% composition. Acrylic itself is the top coating. This layer wears out for 3-5 years. The second option is a pure plexiglas molding (PMMA), therefore, such a bath serves 10-12 years.
- Layer thickness. Another parameter affecting the resource coverings. Thickness of 2-3 mm is enough for 3-4 years. Layer with a cross section of 4 mm will serve 7 years. A polymer with an indicator of 5-6.5 mm will last up to 12 years old.
- The number of reinforcing layers. Since the plexus itself is flexible, on the reverse side, the manufacturer applies the fiber, which plays the role of reinforcement. The strength of the structure depends on the number of layers. Them the number is from 1 to 5.
- Dimensions Bath sizes are selected based on their area rooms and user proportions. The smallest acrylic bathtubs They are 120 cm long and 65 cm wide. The biggest reach 200×180 cm.
- Design Features. There are freestanding containers that can be placed in the middle of the room. They fit for spacious rooms. There are longitudinal models for installation along the wall. Corners are located in the corner, but there are are rectangular, square or semicircular.
- Additional devices. Headrest provides more comfortable stay in the bath. Armrests relax shoulder belt. Handrails make lifting out of the water easier. Shelves for bathrooms accessories will allow you to place everything you need nearby, not reach for it far.
- Options Jacuzzi will help to relax under the trickles air bubbles. Hydromassage will affect muscles with powerful water streams. Chromotherapy with electromagnetic radiation lamps fill the body with energy.
When choosing an acrylic bath, do not forget about the metal frame, on which it will be installed as some firms sell him separately.
Rating of the best acrylic bath firms
|Top acrylic bathtub companies||1||Belbagno||5.0|
|3||Villeroy & boch||4.8|
Top acrylic bathtub companies
Now consider the best companies that produce acrylic bathtubs. A review of the companies is made taking into account the characteristics of the products and customer reviews, which will facilitate the selection of expensive goods.
In the first place is Belbango, whose headquarters located in Italy, and production facilities are now operational in several countries of the world. Product Features are a thick layer of whole plexus with a minimum content plastic. These are robust designs that support the user’s weight. 90-150 kg, taking into account the collected water in the tank. To buyers in reviews like that the components for organizing the discharge and overflow, delivered to the bathtub are made of brass, not plastic, like most competitors.
We considered the company to be the best due to the variety of forms and breadth. collections containing fairly rare types of designs. For example, Belbango is one of the few companies that produces round freestanding bathtubs, among which BB30-1550 differs. Capacity has a diameter of 155 cm and a height of 60 cm, which allows it to be filled 286 liters of liquid. Such a mini-pool stands out in snow-white color, and the company gives him a guarantee for 10 years.
- more than 170 varieties of acrylic models;
- all types of designs;
- there are options on the legs and with the frame;
- brass components.
- high cost of production;
- Some bathtubs have a floor drain.
In second place is again an Italian company operating since 1917. Roca produces 4-5 mm acrylic bathtubs that are capable of serve up to 8 years. As a raw material, a polymer from French brand Altuglas. Plex does not fade, and also does not lose its shine during operation. Always used in construction reinforced sides. Shutoff valves are installed from the company Wirquin, which provides reliable operation and simplicity connectivity. Judging by user reviews, the baths of this company differ in high-quality reinforcement without “gaps”, thanks which maintains the structural strength at temperature extremes. Still fixing the acrylic bath to the frame does not require keys, but the design does not fidget, because it is connected by magnets.
We considered the company the best because of the equipment of our bathtubs. semi-automatic drain-overflow type. To fill the tank, just turn the ring clockwise around the overflow, and it will start the flywheel in the drain, hermetically blocking the hole. it simplifies operation and does not require separate use rubber cork.
- acrylic is resistant to high temperatures;
- does not bend when heated;
- reliable continuous reinforcement;
- fastening to the frame with magnets.
- anti-slip coating looks dirty;
- high price;
- water cools quickly.
Villeroy & boch
Третье место мы отдали фирме Villeroy&Boch, которая началаits activity in 1748. It is an ancient producer, although initially he specialized in steel structures, and also making ceramics and porcelain. The company operates in Germany, and the headquarters is located in Metlach. The catalog of acrylic baths divided by configuration, colors, sizes and installation method.
The company is notable for the manufacture of bathtubs of unusual shapes. Besides standard rectangular, oval and semicircular containers, in The catalog of the company has a separate section “Special baths”. They designed for small rooms, but designed to provide increased space for the user due to extraordinary forms and thoughtful ergonomics. Например, модель Loop&Fritnds 1750х1350mm manufactured with trapezoid geometry. The narrow part is located at Entrance to the room, providing enough space for passage. Wide the side in the far corner does not bother anyone, allowing you to settle down with comfort for taking water procedures.
- all kinds of configurations;
- there are bathtubs on frames and legs;
- easy to rearrange the leg over a low side;
- Large selection of acrylic colors.
- some lack a depth of 44 cm in some models;
- high price.
The rest of the review is a Czech subsidiary of Riho, a subsidiary of by Riho International from Holland. Production in the Czech Republic was founded in 1994 and soon achieved excellent results, having mastered new industry. The company has set a course for the production of high acrylic bathtubs qualities that can last 10-12 years. The company is proud that is included in the “Chamber of Commerce of the Czech Republic”. Firm offers acrylic containers in the ranges: Admire, Castello, Carolina, Delta. There are asymmetric options with left and right execution. A lot of plumbing with headrests and armrests. Buyers praise ease of care for acrylic surface with simple detergents.
Our experts drew attention to the company due to the presence in a catalog of acrylic diamond corner bathtubs that help save space in a small room and create an unusual interior. For example, Austin BA11 with dimensions of 145×145 cm provides ample scope to the user, but allows set in the opposite corner of the room also automatic washing machine.
- light weight of structures;
- particularly smooth surface;
- ease of maintenance;
- does not “walk” when installed on the frame.
- some users do not like the shape of the head restraints;
- sometimes drops of water flow over the rim and drain onto floor.
This company belongs to the category of quality factory in China. The company produces acrylic bathtubs of rectangular, oval and angular shape. According to the installation method, there are both longitudinal wall, as well as freestanding options. By size most models 140×70 cm, but there are also spacious containers 190-200 cm long with a width 90 and 100 cm. The company issues a guarantee for products for a period of 3 years. Buyers in reviews like Abber acrylic bathtubs for sale already together with frames, although other brands sell these products separately.
We considered the company the best because of the release of the most compact acrylic bathtubs with dimensions of 105×70 cm. These are products for tiny rooms, for example in multi-storey buildings of small family type. Often such apartments are equipped with builder sedentary steel 150 cm bathtubs, but this leaves no room for others elements (sink, washing machine). Thanks acrylic capacity 105×70 cm you can free up additional space.
- frames are supplied with bathtubs and are already included in the price goods;
- There are oval, angular and rectangular designs;
- there are bathtubs with hydromassage;
- thoughtful shape of the armrests and comfortable seating shelves.
- high price;
- Warranty 3 years, and service life up to 5 years.
The company “Triton” began its activities in 2000 and is domestic producer. Now the range of the company includes acrylic models from economy to premium. Manufacturer takes care of covering the needs of users with any complex and offers acrylic containers with dimensions from 120×70 cm to 200×100 see. There are options with hydromassage, turbo air massage, chromotherapy, handrails and head restraints. Judging by the reviews buyers, the most popular is the series “Standard”, having the best value for money.
The company pays special attention to fit ergonomics user. For example, most corner semicircular acrylic competitors’ designs do not have a step. Here is the manufacturer took care of an extra seat that facilitates washing feet or hair removal. Despite the intended seating, on there is still enough space for showers in the bathtub accessories.
- the company issues a guarantee for 10 years;
- there are 5,000 representative offices throughout Russia;
- wide selection from economy to premium segment;
- There is a matrix with a step to increase ergonomics.
- in small models, the depth is only 390-400 mm;
- drain-overflow system is not the most reliable.
Cersanit was founded in 1998 and is one of the most known in Russia among foreign manufacturers plumbers. Now the company has 10 own factories, equipped with the latest equipment. The headquarters is located in Kielce. In the acrylic baths section, the company offers customers standard oval and rectangular designs. The most common lines are: Flavia, Lorena, Crea, Nike and Santana. In size, there are options from 140 to 180 cm in length.
According to the editors of the magazine, the company is the best in view of the release accompanying furniture that helps to beautifully arrange the space under acrylic bathtub. To her, the manufacturer offers decorative ash panel with sliding system. They close the brackets and allow you to store household chemicals in a hidden way. Opening Doors facilitate access inside.
- large selection of collections;
- relatively affordable cost;
- reliable installation on legs;
- 10 year warranty.
- baths are sold without steps;
- very slippery coating;
- water cools quickly.
The Ravak brand was founded in 1991 by two Czech families and produced shower trays under the license of a French manufacturer. When things went uphill, in 1993 the company invested in development own line, where acrylic bathtubs were gradually added. Buyers praise a variety of models as well the ability to install sliding curtains or doors on them. Yet owners are satisfied with the environmental friendliness of the raw materials and the lack of unpleasant odor from plexus. The company’s products are regularly involved in international exhibitions and wins thanks to the author’s design and new patented technology.
We ranked the company as the best because of its products the most affordable price, despite the fact that the containers are poured from whole acrylic 6 mm thick (not the upper sprayed layer, but a monolith). It boosts reliability of a design and prolongs a resource of a snow-white surface. There are certificates at points of sale and on the official website, confirming the quality of acrylic.
- author’s design;
- a large selection of additional equipment for the bath;
- there is no unpleasant odor from plastic;
- the walls are never cold;
- dense material is not visible in the light.
- all components must be purchased separately;
- sometimes there are fakes for this brand.
Jamie was founded in China in 1990 and is now officially exports its products to Russia and other countries (about 50 states in total). Products are accompanied by certificates ISO 9001: 2000, CE, ROHS, TUV. The company specializes in manufacture of mixers, shower trays, acrylic bathtubs and accessories, including a wide variety of transparent curtains. Buyers in reviews like the white of acrylic and its strength.
The main focus of the company is the manufacture of acrylic bathtubs with hydromassage, the latter being carried out not from nozzles on low walls, and in special boxes attached to the tank. This allows you to take a vertical shower without splashing the floor, massage your back and neck, and lie down, resting your head on rubber pillow. The plastic transparent partition inside has cutout for legs so that nothing restricts the user. Firm provides such acrylic complex bathtubs with protection against dry start and chrome fitting. They have mirrors and shelves, and also a watering can and mixer with a spout.
- there is a large selection of curtains for the bath;
- free-standing and wall-mounted are available in the catalog options;
- mounting frames included;
- multifunctional use.
- high price;
- The electronics warranty is only 3 years.
This company appeared relatively recently in – 2010 in Germany, but its products received one of the most dynamic growths popularity and won international prizes at ISH exhibitions. The manufacturer focuses on the use of modern technologies and emotional design. In the development of acrylic bath configurations The company is assisted by the famous Danelon-Meroni couple. The essence of the exterior of the bathtubs is to create enhanced functionality and ergonomics, in characteristic bends and intuitive controls functions.
The company is recognized as the best in terms of organizing showrooms where buyers can get acquainted with the products and place an order. Net RedStar Maccaline stores awarded the company a certificate with 5 stars for the quality of service in the show room, the reliability of packaging, delivery and installation dates. The reliability of acrylic in the bathtubs is also not is in doubt among experts and buyers.
- extraordinary design;
- large selection of acrylic models for spacious and small Bathrooms
- the company has won more than 60 design awards;
- there are asymmetric containers.
- high cost of production;
- thin sides.
Aquatec company positions its acrylic and other plumbing products as products to help reach harmony with nature. Equipment helps restore energy after a busy day and relax your muscles. Production established in 2011 and is located in Russia (Klin). The plant covers an area 7000 m² The company uses for the manufacture of vacuum equipment and a five-axis Italian Belotti complex that improves product quality. Products received certificates compliance in the territory of the Russian Federation and are completely environmentally friendly for bathing not only adults, but also children. Assortment of bathtubs from Acrylic includes models with dimensions from 120×69 cm to 190×74 cm.
We consider the company the best in terms of price and quality. The Russian manufacturer uses 100% PMMA acrylic for casting, obtained from the German company Plexiglas. Capacity already equipped with a drain-overflow system. The company attaches to the bath frame made of aluminum pipe with a cross section of 25 mm.
- the surface is pleasant to the touch;
- water is gathering quietly;
- many models in shape and design;
- overflow is included.
- the greatest depth – 44 cm;
- slippery coating;
- not the thickest acrylic – it bends under the user.
And here is another domestic brand under which it is produced decent acrylic products. The company manufactures freestanding and parietal bathtubs of various shapes. There are 25 collections where the most popular are Antares, Hercules, Nate, Vega. If you are looking for something exquisite, then in the catalog firms have antique forms in the lines of “Charm”, “Retro” and “Monaco”. The design of containers differs in prepared holes as with end, and in the middle of the rim, to bring out the spout of the mixer and attach a drain-overflow.
Our experts rated the domestic company as the best for reinforcement strength. To prevent acrylic from bending under the user, manufacturer uses PFI technology, which implies the creation of 5 fiberglass layers. To strengthen the bond of the reinforcing layer polyester resin impregnation is used. Same technology used in the world for the manufacture of yachts and boats. Reviews buyers confirm the strength of acrylic walls and sides.
- round, oval, rectangular and trapezoidal baths;
- the coating does not require special care;
- possess durability and wear resistance;
- There are salons in every major city in Russia.
- there is no way to buy on the official website – sends to company stores;
- some are uncomfortable holding their hands while lying in the bathroom.
The company has existed on the market for more than 13 years and during that time managed become popular among buyers. It became possible thanks to the use of 100% acrylic, various sizes with a length of up to 190-200 cm and a width of 120-180 cm, as well as casting quality in European equipment. Production is established at factories in the Czech Republic and Poland, and bathtubs are accompanied by international certificates. In the catalog you can choose one of six forms of capacity. The company offers bathtubs from acrylic in three color options: European white, white matte and snow-white, where users in the reviews are more just like the last one.
The company is recognized as the best because it sells to its acrylic bathtubs shower curtains made of tempered glass, 8 mm thick. it allows you to keep the floor clean and improves the safety of the structure, as the less strong walls of other firms periodically break from accidental watering strokes.
- 100% acrylic sheet is used;
- constantly expanding the range of the bathroom matrix;
- produce many plumbing components;
- sizes from 150 to 200 cm in length.
- no bathtubs shorter than 150 cm;
- some do not like the drain in the center.
Vanessa is a brand of acrylic bathtubs created by Rodimir ™. “The manufacturer specializes in asymmetric, rectangular and corner bathtubs. For the arrangement of the bathroom, dimensions are offered acrylic containers from 150×65 to 180×120 cm. In corner models necessarily there is an additional shelf and seat that like buyers in the reviews. To prevent a fall human, the company supplies the bottom of the bath with tubercles that increase adhesion with legs. Acrylic products are sold with an already supporting stand. The most popular collections are Sylvia, Nicole, Regina, Rose.
The company stands out by the presence of decorative acrylic panels, absent from other manufacturers. The company produces side and front linings with deep embossing (imitation of massive monolithic legs, arched cuts, arbitrary concave lines) that increases the richness of the finish of the bath and hides its frame.
- relatively affordable cost;
- anti-slip coating;
- support stand included;
- Chrome plum overflow finish.
- the depth of most models does not exceed 42 cm;
- “plays” a little under the user.
Plumbing brand “Kolpa” belongs to a company from Slovenia Kolpa-SAN. The company has been working in this area for over 40 years, and in Production has been established in Russia since 2008. Company philosophy highlights “three pillars” on which their approach to business is built: “quality, tradition and innovation. “All acrylic containers are supplied European quality certificates, and also passed the test Russian government agencies. Among the series produced stand out: Armida, Rapido, Norma. Buyers like bath line reviews Nabucco made in a rectangular shape and allowing you to sit in hot water for two adults at a time.
This company is the best because it can make an acrylic bathtub on order. Unprecedented service allows customers to compose own design drawing, if ready-made options are not correspond to their needs or room dimensions. Company produces a container of acrylic in the factory and delivers to the buyer. This opens up great opportunities for organizing plumbing in a bathroom to make this room practical and stylish.
- there are European and Russian quality certificates;
- 10 year warranty;
- there are double models;
- easy care.
- slippery bottom;
- sold without a sidebar;
- some quickly scratched.
It is one of the oldest manufacturing companies in Europe. plumbing products. It was founded by plumber Franz Caldeway in 1918. The first plant was built in the town of Alene, Germany. The company produces bathtubs and shower trays since 1956, therefore accumulated considerable experience. Now the catalog of the company totals about 600 products for the design of the bathroom, and products are supplied in 80 countries of the world. Buyers are offered acrylic models. rectangular and oval, as well as with a special non-standard geometry. Owners satisfied with reviews with dirt repellent acrylic properties from this company.
Acrylic bathtubs are designed by world-wide designer Arik Levy, who in 2015 made a “revolution” by creating a duet of a bathroom and shells. This gives unprecedented ergonomics and enhances stylistic unity of the decoration of the premises, for which the company is recognized by us the best.
- there are extraordinary forms;
- sold complete with legs;
- available for purchase in any major city in Russia;
- gorgeous whiteness of acrylic with a dirt-repellent effect.
- legs can stagger;
- water cools relatively quickly.
Santek, born in 1995, completes our review. owned by Keramika LLC, which has two factories for the manufacture of ceramics and the casting complex for acrylic bathtubs. Domestic manufacturer uses only 100% acrylic and applies components from European companies. In the catalog you You will find containers of various configurations and functionalities, including hydromassage and chromotherapy. The company is the owner of the award “Brand No. 1” in the Russian Federation in the “Plumbing” section and is trusted by more than 70,000 Russians. Since 2007, the company is part of the Roca Group, therefore quality acrylic products have become even higher that customers like in reviews.
We considered the company the best because of the increased customer care. On the official website there is a separate section “Installation Instructions”, where detailed instructions are given with a photo how to install an acrylic bath rectangular, symmetric or asymmetric. The firm gives detailed instructions for installing decorative panels under the bathtub, and also connecting communications to hydromassage.
- sturdy construction;
- superior design;
- good value for money;
- does not make noise when recruiting water.
- may sag slightly when filling;
- the siphon in the kit is not the best.
Attention! This rating is subjective, is not advertising and does not serve as a guide to the purchase. Before the purchase consultation with a specialist is necessary.