Review of the best according to the editorial board. On the selection criteria. This material is subjective and does not constitute advertising and does not serve as a purchase guide. Before buying, you need to consult with a specialist.
Toilets combined with a bidet in the same body save space in the bathroom and make the process of personal hygiene more ergonomic. Such devices are usually placed in compact bathrooms of small apartments or houses. Our experts have studied how to choose a toilet with a bidet function and which models are considered the best. The material is based on product characteristics and customer reviews, so it will help you quickly understand the features of the models and make it easier to choose for specific operating conditions.
- Recommendations for choosing a toilet with a bidet function
- Rating of the best toilet bowls with bidet function
- The best wall-hung toilet bowls with bidet function
- GEBERIT Tuma Classic 146.094.11.1
- Jacob Delafon Via C45559K-00
- Roca Inspira In-Wash A803060001
- Bien Seramik Pent PNKA052N1VP1W3000
- DURAVIT DuraStyle 254259
- VitrA S50 5318B003-0850
- Creavit Free FE322.00000
- The best floor-standing toilets with bidet function
- GEBERIT Balena 8000 188.8.131.52
- Orans IT-806
- Roca Inspira In-Wash A803061001
- Laguraty 8074A
- VitrA Grand 9763B003-1206
- Kale Basics 7112234000 + 711224000
Recommendations for choosing a toilet with a bidet function
If you are looking for a toilet with a bidet function, then pay attention to the following key parameters:
- Product materials. More affordable earthenware products. But due to the average strength, manufacturers are forced to make the walls of the toilet bowls thicker. Porcelain products look more sophisticated and sophisticated, and the increased surface density will not allow water and dirt to be absorbed into it. But such goods are more expensive.
- Seat dimensions. A common standard is the size 50×35 cm. But for large people it is worth looking for increased dimensions in order to feel comfortable.
- Bowl shape. Funnel-shaped for easy flushing but encourages splashing. The poppet extinguishes flying droplets, but has a lower level of hygiene (collects plaque along the rim). The visor has a shifted drain hole and provides a quality drain and a clean surface.
- Maximum user weight. With a hanging system with a bidet, the maximum load can be from 200 to 400 kg, which should be noted by obese people.
- Possibility of setting the bidet function. Depending on the manufacturer and model, the toilet can be equipped with various additional modes and functions. The electric heater will allow you to set the desired flow temperature in the bidet. The thermostat will maintain this value if the inlet temperature changes. The pendulum movement of the jet ensures better hygiene. The massage function will allow you to relax a little. Adjusting the exit of the fitting will allow you to adjust its length for several family members. Air drying (hair dryer) eliminates the need for a towel. The heated seat provides comfort when the room is cool. Cleaning the nozzle will satisfy the most demanding hygiene requirements. Automatic opening eliminates the need to grab the toilet with your hands.
- Control method. To launch various functions of the bidet, manufacturers offer buttons on the side of the toilet, a special armrest with keys, a remote control on the wall or d / y.
- Waste outlet side. Pay attention to the direction of the outlet. It can be vertical or horizontal, which is selected based on the place of passage of the sewer riser in an apartment or house.
By configuration, toilets equipped with a bidet function can be wall-hung or floor-standing. Our review divides the models into these categories.
Rating of the best toilet bowls with bidet function
|Nomination||a place||Name of product||price|
|The best wall-hung toilet bowls with bidet function||1||GEBERIT Tuma Classic 146.094.11.1||90 355 RUB|
|2||Jacob Delafon Via C45559K-00||RUB 70,740|
|3||Roca Inspira In-Wash A803060001||RUB 62,500|
|4||Bien Seramik Pent PNKA052N1VP1W3000||RUB 20,500|
|5||DURAVIT DuraStyle 254259||RUB 34,497|
|6||VitrA S50 5318B003-0850||RUB 5,680|
|7||Creavit Free FE322.00000||RUB 14,008|
|The best floor-standing toilets with bidet function||1||GEBERIT Balena 8000 184.108.40.206||RUB 71,667|
|2||Orans IT-806||RUB 84 495|
|3||Roca Inspira In-Wash A803061001||RUB 96,923|
|4||Laguraty 8074A||RUB 29 550|
|5||VitrA Grand 9763B003-1206||RUB 5 850|
|6||Kale Basics 7112234000 + 711224000||RUB 10,461|
The best wall-hung toilet bowls with bidet function
Suspended toilet bowls are mounted using an installation. It allows you to hide the cistern and communications. It is convenient to clean under the compact, and the installation height can be different, depending on the height of the users. Here are the top models our experts and buyers love.
GEBERIT Tuma Classic 146.094.11.1
In the first place is a product with a bidet function from the Swiss brand Geberit. The model belongs to the Aquaclean collection and is made of faience. The hanging toilet has an oval bowl with dimensions of 52×35 cm. The surface in it is self-cleaning and does not allow dirt to stick. The toilet will deodorize after each use. The nozzle rod can be customized for multiple family members. The system is mounted for installation with a horizontal discharge direction. The seat with microlift is already included in the set. To operate the bidet, it is necessary to connect to a 220 V power supply. In addition to heating the flow, there is a water pressure regulation.
This model with a bidet features a self-opening lid. The toilet “sees” you using an infrared sensor and “greets” the user at a distance of 0.5-1 m by lifting the lid automatically. You don't have to touch it with your hands, which is what connoisseurs of cleanliness like in reviews.
- there is a setting for the position of the choke;
- the jet makes pendulum movements;
- the rod is capable of self-cleaning;
- bidet cover with electronic drive;
- the toilet bowl is anti-mud.
- high price;
- for the money, the seat is unheated.
Jacob Delafon Via C45559K-00
In second place is a wall-hung ceramic toilet, equipped with a lid and a bidet function with a hairdryer. Flushing is carried out in a cascade type, and the configuration of the toilet bowl is built with anti-splash technology, so no drops fall on the user. The oblique branch pipe at the outlet allows you to organize the discharge of wastewater both vertically and horizontally through the adapter. Among the functions of the device are water heating with temperature control, odor remover and nozzle with adjustable extension length. All fittings are chrome-plated, which protects the metal from corrosion and improves design. Buyers in the reviews like the increased dimensions of the seat, which are 47×37 cm, which will give space and help to get comfortable on the toilet.
Our experts included the bidet model in our review due to a 25-year product warranty. Other manufacturers of plumbing in this price range are ready to provide a warranty period of 2-10 years.
- spacious dimensions of the seat 47×37 cm;
- rimless design;
- universal direction of release;
- there is an anti-splash system.
- high price;
- open system for connecting the water supply to the bidet and the power cable inlet.
Roca Inspira In-Wash A803060001
Our TOP of the best toilets with bidets includes a product from the Rosa brand. Sanitary ware with hygienic shower function is made of white porcelain. The rimless design prevents bacteria from collecting at the top and makes it easier for wearers to keep the garment clean. The toilet is equipped with a duroplast seat that lowers smoothly with the lid. The bidet function is adjustable to 4 levels of water temperature (cold, 33, 36, 39 degrees), 3 modes of operation of the hair dryer (40, 50 and 60 degrees), as well as three types of jet pressure. Owner reviews show that the hygienic shower can be adjusted in 5 positions, which means that it is suitable for use by five family members with different proportions.
The experts liked the toilet with the built-in lighting. It works in tandem with a motion sensor. When a person enters the toilet, the plumber “senses” him and turns on the light under the rim. This eliminates the need for external lighting and makes the compact design even more attractive.
- made of porcelain;
- the snow-white surface remains clean for a long time;
- there is a microlift in the lid;
- built-in drying after a hygienic shower.
- high price;
- no anti-splash system.
Bien Seramik Pent PNKA052N1VP1W3000
The Bien Seramik toilet with a bidet is made of sanitary ware. The dimensions of the structure are 44×52 cm. The set includes a plastic seat equipped with a microlift mechanism. The waste container is supplied separately with the installation system. The toilet has a horizontal outlet. The bowl does not have a rim, so it is easier to care for it, which customers like in reviews. The working coating also has an anti-mud layer, so it is easily cleaned spontaneously with each drain. The total height of the toilet is 400 mm, and it can be placed at any level thanks to the wall-mounted design.
In our opinion, the toilet is the best in terms of design. The outer surface of the structure has many facets, creating the effect of a cut stone. This visually makes it more expensive. The unusual view immediately attracts the attention of guests. If you are a supporter of eccentricity, then buy this option.
- smooth lowering of the cover;
- anti-splash function;
- bowl without rim;
- anti-mud coating.
- relatively few parameters for setting the temperature;
- unheated seat.
DURAVIT DuraStyle 254259
Further in the review is a German ceramic toilet with WonderGliss branded anti-mud coating. It provides easy, natural plaque removal with every flush. The seat in the bidet model is electromechanically powered and can be raised and lowered smoothly. The hygienic shower settings allow you to adjust the temperature of the water, the power of the spray, and the mode of the hair dryer. The retractable nozzle is programmable in two individual profiles. Judging by the reviews, when a device with a bidet function is fully configured, it is extremely easy to use it – pressing one button starts the flush, and the second turns on the nozzle, followed by drying.
The toilet is recognized as the best in seat ergonomics. The compact design was developed by the studio “Matteo Thun & Partners”, which tried to achieve complete harmony of lines. The result is a flat lid and seat with a characteristic curve at the rear. This allows you to sit down on the toilet without fidgeting and not leaving it.
- does not have a side;
- anti-mud coating;
- hidden supply of all communications;
- electromechanical seat raising and lowering.
- only the SensoWash system is suitable for connecting a vertical flush;
- the nozzle only supports two individual configurations.
VitrA S50 5318B003-0850
Among the more affordable wall-hung toilet bowls with a bidet function, there is a product from the Turkish brand VitrA, whose production facilities are located in Russia. Model S50 5318B003-0850 has a height of 400 mm, and the dimensions of the bowl are 52×36 cm. Horizontal water outlet. The hygienic spray nozzle is almost invisible, which customers like in the reviews. It is chrome-plated to improve corrosion protection and ease maintenance. The flushing stream is organized around the entire circumference of the bowl. No splashes on the person due to the anti-splash configuration.
A product with a bidet function was included in the review as the best in terms of price and quality of materials. The toilet is made of sanitary porcelain with a thickness of 18 mm. This ensures the strength of the structure and the preservation of the white color of the surface, despite everyday use. The manufacturer provides a 10-year warranty for its products.
- all communications are hidden;
- made of porcelain;
- the nozzle is very inconspicuous;
- equipped with anti-splash function.
- rim design;
- no seat included.
Creavit Free FE322.00000
And here is a product with a bidet from another Turkish brand Creavit. The model is made with an oval bowl and has dimensions of 51×35 cm with a height of 340 mm. The manufacturer adhered to the modern style in the Free collection, but the configuration is for a sanitary ware with a rim. Draining into the sewer is carried out through a horizontal connection. When flushing the cistern and then using the bidet, the water drops reflected from the inner surface of the bowl do not fall on the person.
This is another affordable bidet toilet that is made of porcelain. In addition, the company has provided it with an additional antibacterial coating that repels water. Thanks to this, the surface dries faster and bacteria do not accumulate on it. The product is accompanied by an EPD certificate confirming the environmental friendliness of all materials.
- modern style;
- 12-year manufacturer's warranty;
- made of porcelain;
- chrome fittings.
- bezel configuration;
- cover and seat are sold separately.
The best floor-standing toilets with bidet function
Floor standing toilets are easier to install due to their simple placement on the floor, where there is no need to create a false wall and hide the installation. But if desired, the drainage system can be made hidden. They are also practical in that they can withstand any person's weight. Here are a selection of the best bidet models selected by the experts.
GEBERIT Balena 8000 220.127.116.11
In the first place, the floor-standing toilet with a bidet from GEBERIT. The Balena 8000 range is made of sanitary ware and has a special slippery finish to keep it clean. The device with the bidet function is programmable for 4 users, which corresponds to the composition of most families. The modes and possibilities are available: stepped movement of the tube with a spray, hygienic shower of the anal and vaginal area, pulsating massage stream, pressure and temperature control. In the settings there is a function of a warm hair dryer at the end of the procedure, with the ability to set the desired degree of heating.
The electronic toilet with a bidet is notable for additional functions, for which it is recognized as the best. Before using the bidet shower, rinsing of the nozzle starts automatically. The same action is repeated by the device after the procedure. When the person has left, the device disinfects the nozzles by itself. The toilet is also able to automatically monitor the purity of smells in the toilet.
- sanitary ware, complemented by a dirt-repellent coating;
- there is an infrared sensor that detects the presence of a person;
- smooth lowering of the seat;
- programmable for 4 people.
- use the buttons on the right side by touch;
- high price.
In second place in the category of floor-standing toilet bowls Orans IT-806. Plumbing with a bidet is notable for instantaneous heating of water – before taking a hygienic shower, you do not need to wait 10-15 seconds for the system to warm up the flow. The function of dividing the washing into zones, which are designated by the modes “Female”, “Male”, “General”, “Child”, is also implemented here. In a cool room, sitting on the heated toilet seat is especially pleasant. The water pressure and the extension of the nozzle are individually adjustable. After the procedure, drying with warm air starts. Users with sensitive mucous membranes like the “Delicate wash” function in reviews, which releases a thin jet with a low pressure, which does not create unpleasant sensations.
We recommend the bidet model as the best because of the automatic drain. After visiting the toilet, you do not need to turn anywhere, reach out or press anything – just get up from the seat. The toilet will react on its own by activating the flush, after which you can sit down again and use the bidet function.
- there is a “Delicate wash”;
- auto-elimination of odors;
- silent lowering cover;
- there is a “Child” mode.
- using the buttons on the right side by touch;
- high price.
Roca Inspira In-Wash A803061001
The Rosa brand produces wall-mounted toilets with a bidet equipped with a 4.5 liter flush cistern. Water flushing is available with two modes (small drain and large), which helps to save resources. The set already includes a seat with a soft-lowering function. Buyers in the reviews note the convenient dimensions of the bowl 60×39 cm, which is suitable for users of different builds. The total height of the toilet bowl with the cistern is 78.8 cm, so you can arrange a shelf in the bathroom or install a storage boiler above it. Porcelain is equipped with an anti-dirt coating and remains clean for a long time, even with minimal maintenance. The inner lines of the bowl are designed to avoid splashing liquid.
Plumbing with a built-in bidet attracted the attention of experts with a convenient remote control. With it, you can customize the operation of the hygienic shower while holding the device in your hands. This eliminates the need to feel for the keys on the side of the toilet and simplifies operation.
- cover with microlift;
- there is an anti-splash;
- a 4.5 l tank included;
- an oversized bowl for large users.
- high price;
- very simple design.
The toilet from the Italian brand Laguraty is manufactured at the company's factories in China, but using European technology and using the company's exclusive equipment. Porcelain is used as the main material. The dimensions of the bowl are 69×36 cm. All fittings are chrome-plated for a more attractive look and protection against corrosion. The set already includes a seat with a cover. The bidet function here is realized with a separate shower head with a hose, which is attached next to the toilet on a wall holder. The regulation of water temperature and pressure is carried out by a classic mixer, which will be more understandable for those who do not like electronics. The manufacturer provides a 5-year warranty for the products.
The highlight of this toilet is the presence of a sink mounted in the cistern. There is a bowl and a tap in the upper part of the container, so you can wash your hands after using the toilet. There is no need to install a separate sink indoors, which will help save space in very compact bathrooms.
- chrome fittings;
- no complicated settings;
- there is an anti-splash system;
- sold with seat and cover.
- to use the bidet, you need to take the shower head in your hands;
- the mixer will have to be bought separately;
- pressure regulation by opening the tap.
VitrA Grand 9763B003-1206
The Turkish brand Vitra offers floor-standing toilets of the Grand line, equipped with a bidet function. The fitting here is very inconspicuous, so visually the plumbing looks like an ordinary toilet. The sprayer is chrome plated to protect it from rust. The bowl is made of porcelain and has dimensions of 65×35 cm. The entrance to the sewer is horizontal. The set already includes a seat. The flushing stream moves around the entire perimeter of the bowl, and the anti-splash system does not allow water spray to reach the user. The manufacturer provides a 10-year warranty for a porcelain product, but it is valid for only two years for a duroplast wheel. In the reviews, buyers share that this is one of the highest quality toilets with bidets at an affordable price.
The experts included the toilet in the review due to the presence of a two-stage drain with a volume of 3 and 6 liters. Small drainage saves water consumption. The large drain ensures that the bowl is completely clean the first time, as it spouts 1.5 liters more than other floor standing models.
- inconspicuous execution of the spray;
- 10-year warranty;
- production material – porcelain;
- seat included.
- there is a rim in the design, under which microbes can multiply;
- seat without microlift.
Kale Basics 7112234000 + 711224000
Completing the floor-standing sanitary ware category with a bidet is the Kale toilet. The model has a rectangular bowl design that follows the lines of the cistern. The stylistic idea is liked by buyers in reviews, as it helps to move away from the usual oval image, “bored” by many. The design differs in dimensions 61×35 cm and already contains a seat in the kit. The bowl height of 39 cm is optimal for all family members, including children and the elderly. Judging by the reviews, its surface is easy to care for. The manufacturer's warranty is 10 years.
Our experts drew attention to the product due to the presence of the Start-Stop button on the tank. It allows the user to decide for himself how much water to drain. After supplying the drain, pressing it again stops the flow. So you can always do with one flush cycle and save water.
- cover with microlift;
- interesting rectangular design;
- relatively low price;
- tank included.
- production material – faience;
- few modes in the bidet function.
Attention! This rating is subjective and does not constitute an advertisement and does not serve as a purchase guide. Before buying, you need to consult with a specialist.