Review of the best according to the editors. About the selection criteria. The the material is subjective, is not advertising and is not serves as a guide to the purchase. Before purchase is needed consultation with a specialist.
Paris is the capital of not only haute couture, but also haute cuisine. There is a huge number of establishments for every taste. And here the largest number of upscale establishments. France as a whole – a gourmet paradise, and Paris has concentrated the best of the best. In that the city has more Michelin-starred restaurants than half of European countries combined. World Championship Cities he is second only to Tokyo, taking an honorable second place in Michelin Guide, and possessing, in total, 203 stars. 167Paris’s restaurants boast this highest award. In addition, in the French capital, many institutions that did not fall so far on the Michelin list, but with other prestigious awards, and most importantly – recognition of visitors. Therefore choose among Paris 12 of the best restaurants are not easy. Our rating is really unique establishments that are different from the rest something special. Visiting these restaurants will be unforgettable. culinary experience, you will certainly want to come back here again time.
- Rating of the best restaurants in Paris
- Pierre gagnaire
- La grande cascade
- Alain Ducasse au Plaza Athenee
- Guy savoy
- Les apotres de pigalle
- La truffiere
Rating of the best restaurants in Paris
|Nomination||a place||a restaurant||rating|
|Rating of the best restaurants in Paris||1||Pierre gagnaire||5.0|
|3||La grande cascade||5.0|
|4||Alain Ducasse au Plaza Athenee||4.9|
|9||Les apotres de pigalle||4.7|
Restaurant Pierre Gagnaire is named after its founder – famous french chef. This is your first place. The culinary maestro opened in Paris back in 1996. Since restaurateur founded many points in all corners of the world, but Pierre Gagnaire, apparently, remained the most beloved brainchild. This one three years in a row (from 2006 to 2008) the restaurant ranked third in list of the best restaurants in the world and received many prestigious awards, among which, of course, are Michelin stars.
This place will be appreciated by those who love culinary adventures. Pierre Garnier is an unrivaled master of experiments. He combines incongruous – ingredients, colors, textures – so filigree that even the most demanding gourmets will be delighted. After all who else would have the idea to stuff raw shrimp with chili peppers or make parsnip carpaccio. And Pierre Garnier come even crazier ideas that come true masterpieces.
- Very cozy atmosphere.
- Spacious rooms with a small number of tables.
- A special place for the curious – one of the tables installed in the kitchen area.
- Original serving concept (each dish is divided into several different parts).
- Bright, catchy taste of food.
- Rich wine list.
- Well-trained, helpful staff.
- The chef communicates with guests in person.
- The restaurant is closed on weekends.
- Several times a year – long vacations (for example, three weeks in August).
- High prices (average check for a dinner for two with wine is about 1000 Euro).
Restaurant L’Ambroisie – another Paris Michelin-starred “three-star” where you can try real French classic cuisine. He is not ignored by many celebrities. Among the VIP guests of this restaurant are François Hollande and Barack Obama. However, everyone here will feel welcome and get the most attention from the staff.
L’Ambroisie offers a seasonal menu of exclusively fresh products. There is no excessive experimentation – food, rather, traditional than innovative. But this is a classic brought to perfection. No wonder the name of the restaurant – Ambrosia – is translated like the food of the gods.
The interior is also designed in a “divine” style. Luxurious tapestries, black and white marble floor, sparkling crystal, gilding the decor creates an atmosphere of solemnity and special importance moment. This place is perfect for a romantic dinner in Paris or celebration of significant events.
- Prestigious culinary awards.
- Good location (in the central part of Paris, in an old building of the XVII century).
- A carefully thought-out menu consisting mainly of delicacies (lobsters, snails, lobsters, foie gras, etc.)
- Amazing signature desserts (e.g. orange pink) sponge cake with grapefruit).
- Friendly, warm atmosphere.
- Great service.
- Convenient work schedule (from 12.00 to 22.15).
- High prices (tasting set for one guest – 350 Euro, and the cost of individual dishes is not less than one hundred Euros).
- A small selection of dishes.
- The menu is in French only.
La grande cascade
La Grande Cascade has a reputation as the most glamorous restaurant in Paris. If you try to put his description in three words, this will be: “Rich. Expensive. Tasty.”
The restaurant is located in the Bois de Boulogne, in a building built for the rest of Napoleon III. The royal scope here is felt in everyone – both in the square (there are several rooms and a large terrace), and in decoration, and in the approach to all the details. Even the most picky visitors will not be able to find a single flaw either in the setting or in dishes. La Grande Cascade offers gourmet cuisine that will certainly give new taste sensations.
This place is often chosen for weddings, banquets, gala dinners. After all, in Paris there are not many restaurants where everything is fine – and the location as well. According to guest reviews, La Grande Cascade deserves even more than three stars, because that the food here is indeed beyond praise.
- Excellent location – among the forest, near the cascade the pond.
- Perfect serving (exclusive dishes, silver appliances).
- There are special offers for vegetarians.
- Very friendly, helpful staff.
- Own parking.
- Free wifi.
- Facilities for people with disabilities.
- The restaurant is open seven days a week.
- Possibility of discounts upon reservation.
- If necessary, an individual menu.
- High prices.
- The menu is only in French, without indicating prices.
- Limited time.
Alain Ducasse au Plaza Athenee
Alain Ducasse – without exaggeration, the legend of the world restaurant business. In the professional “collection” of this most titled the French chef has already 19 Michelin stars, and three of his 26 The restaurants are marked with three Michelin stars.
So why exactly Alain Ducasse au Plaza Athenee we included in TOP, not some other Alain Ducasse restaurant Enterprise? Because this restaurant is an example of enchanting success. He earned his three stars in just five months from the moment opening in Paris in 2000 (this is a world record).
Alain Ducasse au Plaza Athenee’s menu is based on modern Variations on the theme of classic French cooking. In traditional the composition of the ingredients the chef added new touches that give food an absolutely unique, inimitable taste.
The restaurant is located in one of the most expensive areas of Paris – on Montaigne Street at the Plaza Athenee Hotel.
- Chic interior, in the “Versailles” style with an exclusive chandelier, including 10 thousand crystal pendants.
- Original sofas resembling antique steel caps for serving.
- Impeccable service.
- Beautiful design of dishes.
- Organic, natural, fresh products.
- Huge wine list (more than 1000 positions).
- Cozy patio.
- Very high prices (set – 400 Euro, individual dishes – from one hundred and higher).
- Limited time.
- According to guests, not all dishes are different sophistication.
Among the gastronomic restaurants of Paris Guy Savoy stands out special style. Everything here – including the menu – is concise, restrained, minimalistic – and at the same time fantastically beautiful. The famous French culinary specialist Guy Savoy opened this institution back in 1987 and traditionally called his own name. At Guy Restaurant Savoy, he embodied his concept of food as art as opposed to fast food and industrial dishes.
Restaurant Guy Savoy consists of several small halls, having their own names (“Scenes of Paris”, “Library”, “Beautiful Bacchantes” and others.) Here they develop a menu, guided by on seasonal products. But still some specialties present invariably, such as artichoke soup with truffles. Guests are offered only two tasting options. menus, the price of which is fixed (“Prestige” – 250 Euro, “Colors, textures and taste “–360 Euro).
- Cozy atmosphere.
- Beautiful location on the banks of the Seine.
- Superb cuisine.
- Vegetarian dishes are served.
- Daily delivery of products from the best suppliers.
- Extensive wine list (more than two thousand items).
- The possibility of holding private events.
- It is proposed to rent a restaurant on non-working days.
- There are individual rooms.
- Menu in several languages (including Russian).
- The restaurant is only open during limited hours on weekdays and Saturday night. Sunday-Monday is a weekend.
- High prices.
Michelin stars its three stars Parisian restaurant L’Astrance earned thanks to the talent of the young chef. At 35, Pascal Barbo has a huge authority in the restaurant business. At L’Astrance it’s very difficult to reserve a place – in Paris there are many who wish try its amazing dishes, and the restaurant hall is designed for everything for 25 guests.
The interior of the institution may seem too straightforward and unremarkable: gray walls, ordinary sofas – difficult believe that you are in a gourmet establishment. But that too conceptual move. Pascal Barbo calls the restaurant “antimode”, and believes that nothing should distract from food. And the food is here, truly gorgeous. Creativity, creativity and innovation – this is what L’Astrance visitors value. The menu is new every day, the only thing that remains the same is the signature cake with mushrooms and foie gras, which can be ordered here at any time.
- Very loyal prices, as for a gourmet restaurant in Paris (average prices for lunch or dinner without wine – 130-160 euros, but you can dine for 70 Euros).
- Daily changing menu (every day – 15 new dishes).
- Special offers for special occasions (for lovers, business meeting, etc.)
- Possibility of compiling an individual menu (taking into account intolerance to products, taste preferences, etc.)
- Unique dishes of author’s cuisine.
- Great wine list.
- Calm, peaceful atmosphere.
- Too easy to schedule, you may have to not to the taste of those who are used to planning or limited in time.
- According to guest reviews, there are comments on the work of the staff.
Restaurant Epicure is one of the most popular in Paris. is he located in the no less famous Parisian hotel Le Bristol. AND Epicure is famous not only for the presence of three Michelin stars – in the French capital has a lot of “star” institutions. This restaurant gained fame as one of the favorite places of Nicolas Sarkozy. He was also honored by the attention of many other famous people, like Vladimir Pozdner, who celebrated his 80-year-old here anniversary.
Epicure will surely be delighted with those who are looking for new gastronomic discoveries. His chef Eric Freshon is holder of the title “Best Chef of France” and many others prestigious awards, including even the holder of the Order of Honor legion. But, despite the stardom and numerous titles, Frechon often he himself becomes at the stove, and guests have the opportunity enjoy the food prepared by the great master with my own hand.
- Very beautiful huge garden with greenery and flowers round year.
- Luxurious interior.
- Spacious bright room with large panoramic windows.
- An impressive selection of wines (over 2200 items).
- Among the ingredients of the dishes are the most expensive and rare products.
- Perfect serving.
- There are tables on the terrace.
- Breakfast is served (from 7.00 to 10.30).
- Highly professional team consisting of 15 chefs, four confectioners, two bakers and three sommeliers.
- Very high cost.
Located in Paris in the Montparnasse district, Cobea Restaurant attracts many visitors with its relaxed atmosphere and gourmet cuisine. Elegant, carefully thought-out interior, large windows overlooking the green zone with kobei – all this contributes to a peaceful state, relaxation and getting maximum enjoyment of food. A chef philip bellicent with partner sommelier Jerome Kobu take care that guests got an unforgettable taste experience.
Cobea Can’t Boast Too Extensive Menus – Here offer just a few varied lunch and dinner packages. But what! Visitors have the option to select items from four, six or eight sets, as well as order selected wines, There are more than 250 brands in the Cobea card.
A special offer awaits lovers – prepared for them separate table, hidden from the eyes of other guests in a small alcove.
- Significant awards, including the Michelin star.
- Chef Philippe Bellicent – Winner of the Best Feature Teleconference France menu. ”
- Very attractive prices (lunches – from 55 Euros).
- Possibility to order a banquet.
- Carefully planned menu.
- Focus on seasonal products.
- Friendly, friendly staff.
- Limited opening hours on Sundays.
Les apotres de pigalle
This small restaurant near Montmartre attracts direct, relaxed atmosphere. No privacy here it turns out – in a small room it is always crowded and noisy, and the interior is not at all restaurant. Therefore for a romantic date it’s better to choose another place in Paris, but have a great time with friends, eat well and not spend a lot of money at the same time – the most it. After all, food here, although without gastronomic delights, but insanely tasty and extraordinary. In addition to European, it serves South American dishes. But the first and second – in the author’s improvisation, which will certainly surprise.
Culinary experiments of the three brothers who discovered Les Apotres de Pigalle in the summer of 2016, residents of the French liked it so much the capital and guests of Paris that the restaurant in no time is easy took off in the TOP Tripadvizor, and took first place according to estimates visitors. To get here, you have to book a table in a few weeks at least.
- Interesting loft style design.
- Reasonable prices (price range – 5-25 Euros).
- The menu includes dishes for vegetarians, vegans, and also not containing gluten.
- Original names of dishes.
- Good wine list.
- Very helpful staff.
- Warm, family atmosphere.
- Free wifi.
- A fairly modest menu.
- The restaurant is open only in the evening, and on Sundays and Closed on Mondays.
The name of this restaurant actually displays it concept: the main product is truffle. At La Truffiere you can Try a wide variety of truffle dishes, including desserts. Aurélien Braguier, a young but titled and experienced chef, creates such amazing truffle masterpieces that just impossible to forget.
However, this restaurant is not famous for truffles in Paris alone. IN menu – a lot of interesting dishes. Guests are offered unique combinations, extraordinary solutions, an author’s view of the modern French and European cuisine. Food lovers will appreciate the creative approach to desserts – La Truffiere serves macaroons with truffles, anchovy ice cream, rosemary sorbet and other very original sweets. Particular attention is paid to product quality. (some are specially ordered in other countries).
- Quality Awards (Michelin Star, Tripadvisor’s Winner 2015, 2016, 2018).
- Great interior.
- One of the richest wine lists in Paris – more than 4200 items.
- Vegetarian dishes on the menu.
- Great presentation.
- High level of service.
- Advance discounts are available upon reservation.
- Free wifi.
- Free parking.
- Possibility to order a banquet.
- According to guests, the location is not entirely good.
- High prices (tasting menu “Surprise” with truffles – 225 Euro).
L’Arome – a restaurant in Paris that will be remembered special sophistication, charm and elegance. Its first Michelin star the institution received back in 2009. This success is the merit of the chef Thomas Bullo – a professional of the highest class. He offers author’s menu, in which each dish is worked out to the smallest detail. it Delightful harmony of colors, taste sensations, aromas. IN traditional French cuisine Bullot added oriental notes. IN the result is innovative flavors and brand new tastes. However, Bullo’s culinary work remains within reasonable combinations, so guests are never at L’Arome disappointed, as is often the case with other high restaurants the kitchen. Serving sizes will also please – they are not here at all microscopic, unlike many gourmet establishments in Paris. Therefore, many choose L’Arome as a place to eat. not only tasty, but also satisfying, and most importantly – in a completely loyal way for Paris, the price.
- Good location – in the center of Paris, close to Champs Elysees.
- The menu includes vegetarian and gluten-free options.
- Amazing presentation with theatrical elements.
- Adequate prices, given the high status of the restaurant (lunch possible for only 60 Euro).
- Superb service.
- The staff speaks four languages, including in English.
- There is a small room (up to 10 guests) for confidential meetings.
- Limited hours, the restaurant is closed on Saturdays and Sundays.
- According to guests, the tables are too close.
Opened in Paris back in 1992, in 2017 Graindorge finally got his well-deserved Michelin star, which confirms the high the level of culinary art of the chef and at the same time the owner Bernard Brooks Restaurant.
This small art deco restaurant has long been became a favorite place of Parisians. The interior in the style of the 30s, calm the atmosphere is conducive to a pleasant pastime and enjoy your meal. This place is suitable for both business meetings and for a romantic dinner.
The name of the restaurant may seem a little strange – with French “grain dorge” translates as “barley grain”. But it is this culture – one of the main in Flanders – the region, whose traditions have become “programmatic” for the restaurant. At graindorge offer to enjoy real Flemish dishes. One of menu options and called – “The Return of Flanders.” Besides here you can also taste great beer and decent quality the fault.
- Convenient location in central Paris, close to from the Arc de Triomphe.
- There are several variations of the menu (lunch, evening, for special occasions, branded Flemish).
- It is possible to order food with you.
- Warm, friendly atmosphere.
- Free wifi.
- There is parking.
- Very attractive prices, including alcohol drinks (lunch will cost only 32 Euro, the cost of a bottle of wine is from 15 Euro).
- Limited time. Sundays Restaurant closed.
- A small number of menu items.
Attention! This rating is subjective, is not advertising and does not serve as a guide to the purchase. Before the purchase consultation with a specialist is necessary.