Review of the best according to the editorial board. On the selection criteria. This material is subjective and does not constitute advertising and does not serve as a purchase guide. Before buying, you need to consult with a specialist.
The small bathroom is becoming a headache for many homeowners. Limited space forces you to make extraordinary decisions. One of them is the installation of a corner bath. Due to the compact size of the product, it is possible to save space for other accessories.
- How to choose a corner bath
- Rating of the best corner baths
- Best corner baths without whirlpool
- Gemy G9080
- Triton VICTORIA
- RAVAK LoveStory II PU Plus LR
- Jacob Delafon Micromega Duo 170×105 E60220CR
- AQUATEK Betta 170×97 without hydromassage
- Riho Lyra 170 without hydromassage
- ALPEN Nevada 140×90
- Best Corner Whirlpool Baths
- Gemy G9086
- Jacob Delafon Micromega Duo E5EN1170
- Gemy G9083 B
- AQUATEK Sirius HM (electronic)
How to choose a corner bath
- The form. For many users, this type of sanitary ware is associated with a triangular shape (quarter circle). In fact, the choice of shapes is very rich today, manufacturers offer designs in the form of a polygon, a trapezoid, with various options for rounding. This variety was achieved after the appearance of lightweight and obedient polymer material acrylic.
- Dimensions. As for the choice of overall dimensions, and the location of the corner part, it all depends on the specific room. Someone will be able to fit into the space a two-seater model up to 200 cm long, and in some cases only a shortened version (140 cm) will do. The depth of the bowl varies between 40-65 cm.
- Acrylic bathtubs have the richest selection of shapes and dimensions. It is this material that is very popular today. The main advantages of acrylic corner baths are light weight, stylish look, noiselessness when filled with water and low thermal conductivity.
- Material thickness. When choosing an acrylic corner bath, you should pay attention to the thickness of the material. Slim models can bend under the weight of an adult. To prevent deformation of the bowl, some manufacturers complete their products with a metal stand. It is very convenient when the height can be adjusted using the legs.
- Equipment. Corner baths differ greatly in terms of equipment. Some manufacturers deliberately only sell bowls at an affordable price. But all additional accessories, from the mixer to the removable front panel, can be purchased separately. The final amount often surpasses the expensive fully equipped models.
- Each consumer has his own vision of the purpose of the bath. Someone chooses a simple model in which you can just take a shower or a bath. Other users want to enjoy their surroundings and special water treatments. In this case, the necessary options will be hydromassage, multicolor lighting, ozonation, etc.
- Appearance will be an important factor when buying a corner bath. The product must fit into the interior of the room. Models with glass inserts look very stylish, but after each bath, the glass will have to be thoroughly wiped.
Our review includes 11 of the best corner baths. When compiling the rating, the opinion of the expert community and feedback from domestic consumers were taken into account.
Rating of the best corner baths
|Nomination||a place||Name of product||price|
|Best corner baths without whirlpool||1||Gemy G9080||RUB 129,580|
|2||Triton VICTORIA||RUB 70,990|
|3||RAVAK LoveStory II PU Plus LR||RUB 77,224|
|4||Jacob Delafon Micromega Duo 170×105 E60220CR||RUB 38,290|
|5||AQUATEK Betta 170×97 without hydromassage||RUB 17,990|
|6||Riho Lyra 170 without hydromassage||RUB 30,638|
|7||ALPEN Nevada 140×90||20 160 rub.|
|Best Corner Whirlpool Baths||1||Gemy G9086||RUB 100 100|
|2||Jacob Delafon Micromega Duo E5EN1170||RUB 75,710|
|3||Gemy G9083 B||RUB 69 420|
|4||AQUATEK Sirius HM (electronic)||RUB 79,008|
Best corner baths without whirlpool
Corner baths without hydromassage are considered the simplest and most affordable. It is enough to simply install and connect them yourself. Experts recommend paying attention to the following models.
The Gemy G9080 model became our favorite among corner baths without hydromassage. Already only for the romantic design of the structure could be given the palm. In addition, this is a two-seater model (150×150 cm), which is conducive to a pleasant pastime for a couple in love. The richness of the equipment is also striking. There is an air massage, two headrests, bottom lighting, shower head, electronic control, click-clack siphon. The manufacturer made the bathtub in the shape of a quarter circle, the acrylic material is white.
Users are amazed by the spectacular glass insert, the spaciousness and convenience of the bath. At the same time, the model has compact dimensions, which allows it to be installed in tight spaces. The disadvantages include only the high price.
- beautiful appearance;
- compact size;
- rich equipment;
- quality workmanship.
- high price.
A large number of positive reviews came to the address of the domestic corner bath Triton VICTORIA. The model successfully combines high quality, stylish design and reasonable price. The topcoat has hypoallergenic properties, while it is distinguished by dazzling whiteness and shine. With the same dimensions as the leader of the rating (150×150 cm), the internal space is designed for only one person. At the same time, the equipment looks more modest, so the bathtub takes second place in our rating.
In reviews, users praise the product for its modern appearance, reliability, ease of installation and connection. But to maintain perfect shine, you need to clean the bowl after each water treatment.
- stylish design;
- compact size;
- high-quality manufacturing;
- hypoallergenic coating.
- modest equipment.
RAVAK LoveStory II PU Plus LR
The name of the RAVAK LoveStory II PU Plus LR bathtub already hints at its second purpose. The two-seat design allows a couple in love to take water treatments. The model has a non-standard shape (196×139 cm), but the manufacturer supplies both left- and right-sided baths to the retail network. Thanks to the modern manufacturing technology of PU Plu, the Czech design has turned out to be extremely durable and warm, allowing maximum time to enjoy bathing. The model comes without additional accessories, even the stand will have to be purchased for a separate fee. Therefore, experts put it in third place in the rating.
Users note the depth and width of the product, the reliability of the design. It is a pity that the kit does not include a stand, headrests, or mixer.
- strength and reliability;
- double construction;
- good thermal insulation.
- minimum equipment.
Jacob Delafon Micromega Duo 170×105 E60220CR
French baths have always been distinguished by modern design and quality workmanship. The Jacob Delafon Micromega Duo is no exception. It has a non-standard shape with a length of 170 cm, a width of 105 cm and a height of 44 cm. Experts pay attention to the fact that there are right-sided structures on sale, which should be taken into account when selecting for your premises. The bath ranks fourth in the ranking. The manufacturer made a bowl of acrylic 6 mm thick, the finish coating has antibacterial properties. For maximum comfort, there is a backrest with a smooth slope and a headrest. The set includes a frame and a panel for quick installation.
In general, users are satisfied with the quality of the bath, its reliability. I just would like to have an anti-slip coating.
- acceptable price;
- modern design;
- high-quality manufacturing;
- antibacterial coating.
- non-standard form.
AQUATEK Betta 170×97 without hydromassage
Domestic corner bathtub AQUATEK Betta 170×97 is sold at the most affordable price. It has a non-standard shape and is available in left- and right-hand versions. The model is single, the design is quite simple, so the product failed to take a leading position in the rating. At the customer's choice, the bathtub can be supplemented with such modern options as lighting, aero and hydromassage, a mixer, etc. The set includes only a removable front panel. The drain is located at the feet, the model has no anti-slip coating. The manufacturer is confident in the quality and reliability of acrylic, the warranty is 15 years.
However, users have complaints about the workmanship. The bottom of the bath bends, on the side of the removable panel there is an uneven cut, which complicates the installation of the accessory.
- low price;
- light weight;
- the possibility of modernization.
- thin acrylic;
- poor quality processing.
Riho Lyra 170 without hydromassage
Another budget corner bath made our rating. This is a Czech model Riho Lyra with overall dimensions of 170×110 cm. It, like the domestic AQUATEK Betta, has a modest configuration. Only the removable front panel comes with the bath. For the manufacture of the product, the manufacturer used acrylic 6-8 mm thick with an antibacterial coating. The bottom is reinforced with chipboard and polyester fibers as a reinforcing layer. The experts noted the low noise level when filling with water, low thermal conductivity and low weight. The warranty period for Czech baths is 10 years.
The owners note the presence of left- and right-sided modifications, which allows you to choose a bathtub for any room. Of the minuses, it is worth highlighting the discrepancy between the declared thickness, the walls are visible even without a flashlight.
- good looks;
- lack of smell;
- affordable price.
- thin-walled acrylic;
- modest equipment.
ALPEN Nevada 140×90
The ALPEN Nevada 140×90 model became the most compact corner bath in our ranking. It is bought by the owners of apartments and houses with a cramped bathroom. The experts immediately noticed the non-standard original outlines that attract attention. A cleverly made edging in the corner, where detergents can be conveniently placed. The Polish manufacturer used high-quality acrylic, the coating is pure white.
Users praise the model for its compactness, lightness and elegance. Many have successfully sanded out scratches that have appeared due to careless handling. The main disadvantage of the model is the problematic bathing for a tall person. Taking a shower, you have to take a position in the center of the bowl, since the outer edges have a large slope towards the middle.
- originality of the design;
- compactness and lightness;
- affordable price.
- large slope from the edges to the center;
- inconvenient for tall people.
Best Corner Whirlpool Baths
Corner hydromassage baths allow you to get the most out of water procedures. The buyer should pay attention to the number of nozzles that are installed in the bowl, as well as the way to adjust the intensity of the massage. Experts liked the following models.
The luxurious Gemy G9086 corner bathtub from China has become the winner of our rating. The model stands out against the background of competitors with the richest equipment. Thanks to the spacious bowl (170×133 cm), two adults can simultaneously enjoy water procedures. Among the modern options, it is worth noting air and hydromassage, ozonation, disinfection, multicolor lighting, radio. The set includes a removable front panel, headrest and mixer. The manufacturer also took care of the visual appeal.
Many users go to take a bath in anticipation of a real holiday. The pleasure can be obtained both from the appearance and from the regularly working options. You can find fault only with the uncomfortable shelf for shampoo.
- Beautiful design;
- many options;
- simplicity and ease of management;
- double construction.
- inconvenient shelf on the front panel
Jacob Delafon Micromega Duo E5EN1170
The corner bath Jacob Delafon Micromega Duo E5EN1170 looks a little more modest in dimensions (150×100 cm) and in equipment. The model ranks second in our ranking. Only one adult can take water procedures, enjoying the aero and hydromassage, multicolored lighting, ozonation. The bath is equipped with a headrest and electronic control. The French manufacturer is confident in the quality of his product, he gives a 10-year warranty. The model has a non-standard shape, so you should carefully consider the choice of a suitable modification.
Domestic users are satisfied with the quality and functionality of the bath, affordable price and durability. The disadvantages include the lack of a mixer in the kit.
- high-quality manufacturing;
- electronic control;
- elegant design;
- affordable price.
- modest size;
- there is no mixer included.
Gemy G9083 B
The corner bath Gemy G9083 B is distinguished by an original form. This model (180×122 cm) allows two adults to comfortably accommodate at once. The manufacturer has equipped its product with soft headrests, a removable front panel and a mixer. The options include hydromassage (5 nozzles), back massage (6 nozzles), the intensity of the procedures can be adjusted. Multicolor lighting will help create a romantic atmosphere in the bathroom. The experts praised the quality of acrylic, as well as low thermal conductivity.
In the reviews, users enthusiastically talk about the advantages of the bath, especially noting the luxurious appearance, durable acrylic and anti-slip coating. Of the shortcomings, one should point out not the most complete configuration and pneumatic control.
- affordable price;
- high quality acrylic;
- adjustment of massage intensity;
- not a complete set of options;
- pneumatic control.
AQUATEK Sirius HM (electronic)
Those users who prefer regular geometric shapes should pay attention to the AQUATEK Sirius HM corner bathtub. It has the shape of a quarter of a circle (164×164 cm), differing from competitors in its great depth (56 cm). The domestic manufacturer used sanitary acrylic in the manufacture, reinforcing the bottom of the bath with caramel. The bottom is made with corrugation, a large number of nozzles are installed in the walls of the product (20 pcs.). The height adjustment is also provided, the electronics controls the procedures. The modest equipment did not leave the eyes of the experts, so the model does not fall into the top three.
Users have no complaints about appearance and functionality. But the quality of acrylic leaves much to be desired. It flexes, and at first it smells unpleasant.
- anti-slip bottom;
- a large number of nozzles;
- electronic control.
- thin acrylic;
- few modern options.
Attention! This rating is subjective and does not constitute an advertisement and does not serve as a purchase guide. Before buying, you need to consult with a specialist.