Review of the best according to the editors. About the selection criteria. The the material is subjective, is not advertising and is not serves as a guide to the purchase. Before purchase is needed consultation with a specialist.
When repairing an apartment, house or interior decoration of a new constructed building you can use liquid wallpaper. it a kind of decorative plaster, but instead of sand in it natural fibers (cotton, silk, cellulose or their mixtures). The substance is applied with a grater, and after drying forms soft textile surface with the effect of sound and heat insulation. Finishes well to hide cracks and even out defects surface.
But when choosing from buyers, the question arises as to which the manufacturer of liquid wallpaper is better, because quality depends on it and lifetime. We conducted a study and ranked the best foreign and domestic companies involved in the release liquid wallpaper. The basis for the construction of the TOP-10 lay applied production technologies and product characteristics, as well as evaluation users and masters in reviews.
- Rating of the best manufacturers of liquid wallpaper
- The best foreign manufacturers of liquid wallpaper
- Bayramix koza
- The best Russian manufacturers of liquid wallpaper
- Silk plaster
Rating of the best manufacturers of liquid wallpaper
|The best foreign manufacturers of liquid wallpaper||1||Senideco||4.9|
|The best Russian manufacturers of liquid wallpaper||1||Silk plaster||4.8|
The best foreign manufacturers of liquid wallpaper
Among foreign manufacturers, companies whose rating products are of high quality or interesting options design. User reviews show that this is first-class goods, but they will have to pay a considerable amount.
French comes first manufacturer who positions its products under the slogan – “Clothes for your walls.” The company holds a leading position in French construction market and actively sells products in Europe and the CIS countries. In the manufacture of liquid wallpaper is used environmentally friendly cotton fiber. Masters in reviews note that the covering ability is above average and is 3.5 m2 from 1 kilogram, but this is not the maximum index. But by the number of colors and the possibility of creating diverse design of liquid wallpaper this manufacturer does not have equal, therefore, the best in the ranking.
The company catalog contains three basic colors of Magolia (blue, green and gray), which serve as the basis for tinting. For create a different color manufacturer developed tinting a card with 12 components from pale beige to purple, which help create both a cozy home style and a rigorous business indoor environment. Using tinting, you can play back to 200 different shades. For additional surface decoration the company releases the glitters, applied at the final stage work.
- dry composition is hermetically sealed (vacuum) and does not stretch moisture during prolonged storage;
- easily mixed with water;
- when applied does not stick under the nails;
- a large selection of tinting colors and effects of liquid wallpaper.
- consumption with 1 kg 3.5 m2 is inferior to other manufacturers;
- cotton is used more often than silk;
- high price;
- pre-treatment of the walls with acrylic primer is required, increasing the cost of decoration.
In second place is the Turkish company, producing liquid wallpaper based on silk fiber. Such material lasts up to 20 years and is much stronger than cellulose or cotton, which like buyers in the reviews. The manufacturer has been working since 1993 and now exports to 40 countries. Asia firm built additional plants, so on the packaging you can find inscription on the manufacture not only in Turkey, but also in Uzbekistan. Liquid wallpapers are offered in three main collections: “Elegant”, Prestige and Elite Millennium.
We included the manufacturer in the rating due to the increased quality liquid wallpaper. They are allowed to be washed, unlike other goods companies. Due to this, the surface is easily cleaned from dust and maintain an attractive look. Another consumption of decorative soft the plasters of this company are more economical – 4 m2 per kilogram dry mix. Products have finished colors: Perge, Efes, Palmiye, Titan and others, which simplifies the choice. But additionally the goods tinted by map.
- natural silk fiber is used;
- large selection of ready-made collections;
- economical consumption of 4 m2 from 1 kg;
- increased resistance to moisture.
- spots of old glue and other dark areas appear through her – you need to carefully clean the surface or primer;
- easily deteriorates from the claws of pets;
- high price.
In third place is the German manufacturer, famous throughout Europe. This is a company with 25 years of history and extensive experience in the manufacture of finishing materials. Products manufacturers belong to the premium level and such liquid cover the walls of rich offices or cottages with wallpaper. Products sold in 25 countries, but in Russia it is difficult to acquire and will have to order goods directly in Europe. For used silk supplied from Asia, but in the catalog The company also has more affordable liquid cellulose wallpaper.
Our experts added the manufacturer a rating for high product quality. Silk fibers of liquid wallpaper are different increased strength and reliably bind the top layer of the coating. Even if the house shrinks and thin cracks appear in the walls, decorative plaster will maintain integrity and will not show internal defects. This is the best option for wall decoration in only that a constructed building where there is an increased likelihood deformations.
- extensive experience in the production of finishing materials (25 years old);
- long service life of liquid wallpaper – up to 20 years;
- increased strength of the wallpaper structure;
- IBR quality certificate.
- hard to find on sale;
- consumption of 3 m3 per kilogram package;
- high price;
- the official site is not translated into Russian, so it’s more difficult choose a product.
French ranked fourth producer whose liquid wallpaper is recognizable by packaging with a yellow background and a white parrot. The company uses in finishing materials as natural cotton and silk fibers. For buyers several lines are offered: Fiber, Luxes de Colux, Douces / Minerals. Masters in reviews share that wallpaper is easy are applied and will last a long time subject to the application of preliminary primers of the same company – Entree en Matiere.
According to our experts, the manufacturer deserves a place in ranking as the best in terms of the number of ready-made colors. To buyers no need to tint the basic colors, but you can choose from ready-made in A catalog with over 100 options. This makes selection easier. and will help to avoid different shades on the walls with each batch batches of liquid wallpaper before application. Into some silk the plaster maker even adds golden threads that creates a particularly rich effect and is liked by users in reviews.
- when cleaning the spots with an eraser, there are no traces;
- excellent sound insulation;
- optimal consumption up to 4 m2 per package;
- large selection of ready-made colors.
- liquid wallpaper dries for a long time (48 hours);
- high price;
- wipe only with a dry cloth;
- after drying, joints between sections may appear, plotted with a time difference.
At this point in the ranking is the Polish manufacturer, operating for more than 20 years, and supplying goods to Russia, the USA, Europe and Asia. The company uses its equipment, and some settings exist in only one instance (exclusively for the manufacture of certain collections), and not used by competitors. As the basis of liquid wallpaper a mixture of cotton and silk threads is used, which gives sufficient strength and allows you to slightly reduce the price relative to others European goods. More than 60 options available to the buyer silk plaster, divided into types, where instead of names numbering is used (Type 30-3, 23-3, 11-5, etc.).
Our experts added the manufacturer to the best for increased thermal insulation of finishing materials. As seen from product specifications and customer reviews, some wallpapers of this companies are characterized by high fine-grained cellular structure, helping to slow down heat transfer. Even when applying 1-2 mm, they additionally insulate the room, helping to save on heating. This is especially cozy for bedrooms and children’s rooms, but material consumption is high – 3 m2 per pack.
- there are elegant options with a light background and black threads;
- convenient official site for navigation and selection;
- unlimited dry shelf life;
- a mixture of cotton and silk is used.
- Wallpaper collections are not divided by name, but by type number, which is more difficult for a beginner to orient;
- each line of liquid wallpaper has its own consumption (3 or 4 m2), therefore you need to be careful and calculate everything correctly;
- the price of one package remains high.
In last place in the ranking of foreign manufacturers the Turkish company is located, but there are also its production facilities in the CIS, so don’t be scared when reading on the package “Made in Of Russia, “- the brand is imported and the manufacturer’s technologies are respected. The company uses technology with acrylic to produce liquid wallpaper. binders providing a strong connection of polyester and cotton fibers. In terms of environmental friendliness, the material is not inferior to more famous brands. After drying, the wallpaper looks seamless and has high mechanical strength. According to the instructions they are allowed to wash. There are no lines in the catalog and the buyer is simply offered choose a product from 21 options by color. But you can not apply them necessarily with a spatula, – machine spraying is allowed, which simplifies the decoration of a large area.
We added the manufacturer to the rating as being the most different. reasonable prices among foreign companies. In the liquid catalog Wallpaper you can even find options for 750 rubles per pack of 900 g, which will cost 188 rubles / m2. This cost is almost 3-5 times cheaper than analogues, and customers like this in reviews.
- can be applied manually or by machine;
- hiding power at the level of European brands – 250 g per 1 m2;
- attractive price;
- There is a different texture (small and large villi).
- limited selection of colors – 21;
- no tinting – only finished shades;
- actively collect dust;
- can not be applied at temperatures below +15 degrees.
The best Russian manufacturers of liquid wallpaper
For those who want to make a stylish finish with silk plaster, domestic manufacturers offer alternative to foreign goods that are sometimes no worse and even have more attractive price. Here is a ranking of the best companies according to experts and consumer reviews.
The first place in the ranking of domestic manufacturers is Silk Plaster, operating since 1997. Its products most in online stores of dealers and sellers of building materials. The manufacturer itself has about 200 of its own branded stores in Russia. Goods are sold both abroad countries of Europe, Asia, North America. Company uses in making liquid wallpaper cellulose made exclusively from wood from ecologically clean areas (trees do not absorb emissions of chemical plants, radiation). Product lines have convenient names (“Standard”, “Optima”, “Fort”, “Relief”), helping to navigate when choosing. Buyers especially like in reviews the collection “Master”, sold at 265 rubles per packaging.
This domestic manufacturer is rated as a leader by a variety of textures, color schemes and cost of production. The company offers liquid wallpaper with a smooth, low-relief or coarse relief structure. 21 collections with individual features will help to choose silk plaster to any to the interior. In color, the company provides up to 300 shades, where There are grainy, multi-color and one-color options.
- hides defects of uneven walls;
- easy to replace a damaged area without visible boundaries;
- products comply with the international standard EN15824;
- 20 collections and 300 textured solutions.
- liquid wallpapers absorb odors, so glue them near the kitchen not allowed;
- color options are highly dependent on the collection (maybe only 6 flowers);
- there are fakes.
In second place is another Russian producer of liquid wallpaper, whose products are often found on sale. On the official site products are divided into three directories with numbers 1,2,3, each of which represents its category. The first placed average price and quality options. In the second, the most branded products with high cost, positioned as luxury and pathos. In third there are budget options, but with a wide range of colors and invoices. The manufacturer’s silk plaster is marked with a certificate EC compliant and can even be used in rooms with increased fire hazard and on evacuation routes, since contributes little to smoke formation and does not ignite.
Our experts noted the manufacturer in the ranking due to achieve high hiding ability of liquid wallpaper. for example the new model Art. 8711 from catalog 3 allows you to apply one pack to area up to 6 m2, which is almost two times higher than indicators competitors. At the same time, the price of packaging starts from 375 rubles. per 1 kg making the total cost of repairs much lower than when using liquid wallpaper from other companies.
- can be used in rooms left for a long time without heating;
- antistatic – do not attract dust;
- do not change color with prolonged exposure to UV rays;
- liquid wallpaper is soaked with water and removed in case of repair.
- consumption depends on the type of wallpaper (from 3 to 6 m2), so you need to be careful when counting;
- the dry mix in the bag is not mixed – required first evenly distribute the fibers and binders in a dry form, and then add water.
The Moscow manufacturer of liquid wallpaper uses products paper, textile fibers and wallpaper glue as link. To enhance the decorative properties are added pigment inclusions. To create a diverse structure bunches of cotton of different densities and sizes are used. Total There are four series of liquid wallpapers: “Budget”, “Economy”, “Base” and “Elite”. Owners in reviews like good substance adhesion. When applying liquid wallpaper, some even tried to add to the composition of the shell or dried flower buds, leaves – it turns out very original and does not break up over time.
And our experts put the manufacturer in the rating due to the high maintainability produced liquid wallpaper. Unlike goods other firms, the damaged area is cut around the perimeter with a knife and can be removed with a sharp spatula even on a dry one. This is especially useful in apartments and houses with young children, where the painted walls frequent occurrence.
- effectively hide cracks;
- it is not required to perfectly level the surface;
- convenient mix of colors and textures;
- easy repair of the surface with the replacement of the damaged area.
- drying for 48 hours;
- if there are drafts in the room, the material may fall away walls;
- in the elite and budget series there are only two color options.
In last place in the ranking of domestic manufacturers company “Stenol”. Liquid finishing products good composition, but contains only one base in finished form. To create color, the base must be tinted with a shade. For making liquid wallpaper uses cellulose and acrylic binder. Fire retardant is added to the composition, so that the goods received a rating of “Hard-Combustible” from the Main Directorate Fire service. Developers supplied silk plaster a thickener that helps to tear off cracks in the base.
According to our experts, this manufacturer has earned a place in ranking, because he managed to achieve high hiding power material 4-5 m2 per kilogram with manual application with a grater. Liquid wallpaper is allowed to be applied with mechanical spray spray gun. A nozzle with a diameter of 2.0-4.0 mm and dilution with water up to 7 liters per 1 kg will be required. In this case hiding power doubles (8 m2), which customers like in reviews.
- high ductility helps to hide cracks (special thickener in the composition);
- Recommended for finishing escape routes during evacuation;
- frost resistance – can be used in unheated premises;
- high hiding power.
- no finished species – only one base;
- a thin layer that looks like thick paper, not the cloth;
- dry up to 48 hours;
- minimum pack weight of 5 kg – excess dry may remain mixture.
Attention! This rating is subjective, is not advertising and does not serve as a guide to the purchase. Before the purchase consultation with a specialist is necessary.