Review of the best according to the editorial board. On the selection criteria. This material is subjective and does not constitute advertising and does not serve as a purchase guide. Before buying, you need to consult with a specialist.
Not a single assortment of a home appliance store is complete without multicooker from the Polaris brand. They are a serious competitor to other brands and are quite affordable. It remains to find a suitable model in terms of cost and functionality.
- How to choose a multicooker
- Rating of the best multicooker Polaris
- Polaris EVO 0446DS
- Polaris PMC 0566D
- Polaris EVO 0225
- Polaris PMC 0556D
- Polaris PMC 0517AD
- Polaris PMC 0516ADG
How to choose a multicooker
In order not to make a mistake with the purchase, you should heed some recommendations:
- Power. The more powerful the heating element, the faster the cooking.
- Volume. For 1-2 people, a three-liter bowl is suitable. A volume of five liters is the optimal solution for 3-4 users.
- Programs. The most necessary programs are cooking, stewing, baking, roasting. It is good if there is a function of Pilaf and Multi-Cook, Bread Maker, Soup and Yogurt, steam cooking.
- It is best if the bowl has handles that allow you to reach the hot tank.
- Bowl coating. It is worth choosing a product with a ceramic coating. It is safer than Teflon.
- Functions. The functions of automatic temperature maintenance, shutdown, 3D heating will not be superfluous.
- Choose a model with rubber feet and a moisture trap.
- Control. The management tool should be as convenient and understandable as possible.
- Safety. Safety plays an important role in choosing a multicooker. It is better if the device has a fixed power cord.
- As for the configuration, almost all Polaris multicooker products are supplemented with a steaming basket, a spatula, a spoon, a multi-glass and a recipe book. Future owners of multicooker should familiarize themselves with an overview of the best models of kitchen devices, which are presented in different price categories. The rating is based on the opinions of consumers.
Rating of the best multicooker Polaris
|Nomination||a place||Name of product||price|
|Rating of the best multicooker Polaris||1||Polaris EVO 0446DS||RUB 7,930|
|2||Polaris PMC 0566D||RUB 4,610|
|3||Polaris EVO 0225||RUB 5 859|
|4||Polaris PMC 0556D||RUB 4,470|
|5||Polaris PMC 0517AD||RUB 3,480|
|6||Polaris PMC 0516ADG||RUB 3,610|
Polaris EVO 0446DS
The leading position in the rating is rightfully taken by the multicooker Polaris EVO 0446DS. Its distinctive features include a modern design, an intuitive control panel, and a large selection of cooking programs. The multicooker bowl is designed for five liters. In addition to the touch screen, a dial is provided that allows you to set the hours and minutes of the start of work. In the event of a power outage, the set program is saved for an hour.
Customers liked the removable steam valve, built-in scales for automatic determination of the mass of products. They note that the pies are baked evenly, and the first courses are prepared in the shortest possible time. However, many would like to see the model have a control panel lock function. In addition, this is one of the most expensive multicooker brands 'Polaris'.
- more than 30 programs;
- large informative display;
- built-in scales;
- uniform heating;
- temperature regulation;
- modern design.
- relatively high price.
Polaris PMC 0566D
The Polaris PMC 0566D kitchen appliance is equipped with a 5-liter Teflon-coated bowl. Heating element power – 1000 W. Owners are given a choice of 18 auto modes. Among them there is a manual program Multipovar. The lid folds back easily and the feet sit firmly on the surface. Thus, from a technical point of view, the device is thought out to the smallest detail. Simple control with a minimum number of buttons, an unusual design, a delayed start function for up to a day and auto heating cannot but rejoice.
The owners say that the device works stably, it has all the necessary modes and nothing more. The price of the product varies from 5400 to 8800 rubles.
- original design;
- 18 auto programs;
- auto heating;
- strong power;
- stable work;
- thoughtful management.
Polaris EVO 0225
The main feature of the next rating model is the Wi-Fi function, which allows you to control the multicooker and download your favorite recipes from your Android phone and IOS. Consumers choose Polaris EVO 0225 for its high power, a variety of cooking modes, the Multi-Cook Plus function, and a five-liter ceramic bowl. The 3D heating function has a positive effect on the quality of baked goods. The plastic case looks like the PMC 0527D multicooker. The device has a carrying device, rubberized feet.
Buyers love the big, beautiful screen. They consider the equipment to be optimal. This includes a multi-glass, a steaming container, two spoons, a jar of yogurt, and a recipe book. The average cost reaches eight thousand rubles.
- wi-fi module;
- optimal equipment;
- comfortable reduction;
- large display;
- sufficient power;
- non-slip feet.
- the price is not affordable for everyone.
Polaris PMC 0556D
Model PMC 0556D is a kitchen appliance with wide. The multicooker has 21 programs, a container with a ceramic coating, automatic heating and deferred strat functions. Particularly noteworthy are 3D heating, the 'My recipe' mode, touch control.
The body is made of black plastic. Heating is achieved thanks to the power of 860 watts. In the event of a power failure, the settings program is retained for up to twenty minutes. The bowl is dishwasher safe. The display with 8 touch buttons allows easy operation of the device. There is a removable condensate container. The average cost is 5200 rubles.
- three-dimensional heating;
- easy cleansing;
- fireproof bowl holders;
- liquid crystal display of digital type;
- display backlight;
- wear resistance.
- there are no serious disadvantages.
Polaris PMC 0517AD
The following rating model is worthy of the funds that are asked for it. Reviews of the multicooker are mostly positive. The kitchen device is distinguished by its reliability, fast preparation of delicious food, and versatility. This is one of the best devices with ceramic bowls in the price range of 4-7 thousand rubles. The power is 860 W. In total, the multicooker has 16 automatic cooking programs. In manual mode, you can change the time and temperature.
Buyers note that the equipment works silently, the bowl is easy to clean, but condensation can spread out from under the lid on the sides. When you cook for the first time, there may be a plastic smell. The price starts at 5700 rubles.
- low price with high quality;
- durable bowl;
- high cooking speed;
- stylish appearance.
- condensation under the lid;
- primitive accessories in a set.
Polaris PMC 0516ADG
At the end of the rating, it is worth mentioning the Polaris PMC 0516ADG model, which will decorate any kitchen and simplify regular cooking. The device has good technical equipment – a five-liter bowl with a ceramic coating, convenient handles for the reservoir, 16 automatic programs, the 'Multi-cook' function. The lid has a glass insert through which you can watch the cooking process.
The set includes a book with recipes. The owners of the multicooker note that the pies in it are not always successful. The baked goods remain white on top. The average price tag is 3100 rubles. This is the best value for a stylish and versatile appliance.
- modern design solution;
- ceramic coating;
- delayed start;
- easy care;
- convenient control;
- comfortable handles on the cup;
- electronic control.
- poor quality baking of desserts.
Attention! This rating is subjective and does not constitute an advertisement and does not serve as a purchase guide. Before buying, you need to consult with a specialist.