Review of the best according to the editorial board. On the selection criteria. This material is subjective and does not constitute advertising and does not serve as a purchase guide. Before buying, you need to consult with a specialist.
Food processors perform several operations at the same time, which simplifies the cooking process. The unit is able to mix ingredients, make drinks, squeeze juices, grate, grind and, of course, cut vegetables and fruits into cubes, slices, strips. The dicing function is popular among housewives, especially when you need to prepare a large number of dishes, for example, salads for an upcoming feast. Having a food processor with this option, you can make dressing for soup, cabbage soup, borscht, vegetable stew, desserts much faster. It is enough to put the peeled food inside the appliance and press the button.
It is a difficult task to acquire a harvester that does not remember, but neatly and evenly chops even boiled vegetables. You need to know what to look for when choosing, and given the widest range of models, distinguishing worthy from advertised and low-quality seems to be a completely impossible mission.
Our experts analyzed the small household appliance market by selecting 4 of the best dicing food processors from the selection.
What to look for when choosing a food processor
- Required functions. First of all, decide what is your priority. When choosing a device for cutting vegetables and fruits into cubes, see if there is a special attachment in the kit. There can be several of them, of different sizes, to make the cubes small, medium and large. The food processor is also capable of whipping whites, squeezing out juice, making mashed potatoes, sauce, and mixing ingredients. Scrolling minced meat requires a high power from the device, so it is better to abandon this option and buy a meat grinder separately. For a separate unit, also leave kneading a tight dough for dumplings / dumplings, because only advanced models will cope with this.
- Engine power. For cutting into cubes, a combine with a power of 300 to 500 watts is enough. For kneading the dough and rolling the meat, much more is required – from 800 to 1500 watts.
- Number of speeds. Since different operations need their own speed, the more functional the device, the wider the range of operating speeds should be. This will allow you to ideally select the appropriate mode for any selected task (slicing, grating, chopping, juicing, whipping, etc.).
- Bowl. The set with the device can be supplied from one to four bowls of different sizes. The large one is usually used for kneading dough or mixing large quantities of ingredients. Medium and small for dicing, strips, chopping, whipping, mashed potatoes, sauces. The decanter bowl acts as a blender. It is important to keep track of the coincidence of volume and power. If a large bowl is installed on a low-power combine, the appliance will flood.
- Manufacturing materials. Plastic bowls are the best choice. They are great for most operations other than kneading dough. Plastic bowls can serve as storage utensils, as they can be stored in the refrigerator without getting dirty on other utensils. All knives must be made of stainless steel and have a high quality sharpening. Special attachments for puree and juices can be made of durable plastic.
- Nozzles. The juicer is additionally equipped with a grater. Whisking requires one or two whisk. Vegetables and fruits are cut, chopped using special attachments of fine, medium, coarse or curly cutting, and chopped with a knife.
- Additional functionality. Pulse mode will be useful. It is activated by pressing and holding a button for a short period of time in order to quickly process food, for example, to lift up foam that has settled. A timer is also useful. Special compartments for the cord and attachments will be useful to save space in the closet.
Rating of the best food processor with dicing function
|Nomination||a place||Name of product||price|
|Rating of the best food processor with dicing function||1||Bosch MCM 64085||RUB 11 900|
|2||Moulinex DJ9058 Fresh Express Cube||RUB 9,119|
|3||Redmond RFP-3904||RUB 8 800|
|4||Galaxy GL2300||RUB 4,000|
Bosch MCM 64085
In the first place in the rating is a model with high performance. Equipped with a 3.9 l volumetric bowl, a 1.5 l blender and many different attachments. The harvester can cope with almost all tasks: chopping food into cubes, cutting into slices and breaking, chopping, chopping, rubbing, mixing ingredients, whipping, chopping, kneading dough. The only thing that is not available to the combine is scrolling the minced meat and squeezing out the juice. Rotary mechanical handles are used for control. The body, like the bowls, is made of impact-resistant plastic. The user has 2 high-speed modes available, as well as pulse.
- power – 1200 W;
- adjustable speed;
- rubberized legs;
- bag for storing attachments.
- there is no overload protection;
- high cost – 12,500 r.
Moulinex DJ9058 Fresh Express Cube
The second line goes to the multi-cutter. The device will help you cut even boiled vegetables or soft fruits into neat cubes, which not every device can do. The cutting element works according to the reciprocating technology, which ensures high quality and precision of cutting. The wide feed opening makes it possible to load more food without the need to pre-cut. Despite only one operating mode, the model can handle any type of cutting. The device comes with 5 different attachments: fine and coarse grater, for shredding, cutting into cubes and strips. Users complain that after work there is a lot of waste that gets clogged under the cover.
- saves energy;
- fast processing of products.
- high cost – 9900 r.
The third position goes to the 7-in-1 model. A large set of attachments is supplied with the device to simplify cooking, taking over some of the daily tasks. Using a food processor, you can chop, grate, chop or cut vegetables and fruits, as well as process meat. The user has 2 high-speed modes, plus a pulse one. The maximum power reaches 17,000 rpm. Such indicators of knife rotation are considered excellent for such a compact device. The set includes 9 nozzles.
- power – 700 W;
- fast cutting;
- overheat protection;
- blocking of inclusion in case of incorrect assembly;
- container for storing nozzles.
- high cost – 10600 r.
The fourth is the model with a set of 6 attachments, including a dicing disc. The harvester is equipped with a 3.5 liter plastic bowl. According to users, it copes with all tasks perfectly: it cuts into slices, straws, cubes, and also rubs, chops, whips. The user has 2 speed modes, from which you can choose the most suitable for each operation. At the base of the body, on the bottom, there are legs with rubberized inserts, thanks to which the combine is stable during operation, does not slip on the table surface.
- power – 700 W;
- stainless steel nozzles;
- overload protection;
- displacement scale on the bowl;
- relatively inexpensive – 4600 p.
- not found.
Attention! This rating is subjective and does not constitute an advertisement and does not serve as a purchase guide. Before buying, you need to consult with a specialist.