Review of the best according to the editorial board. On the selection criteria. This material is subjective and does not constitute advertising and does not serve as a purchase guide. Before buying, you need to consult with a specialist.
A great alternative to modern stoves with ovens is electric tabletop models. But these are not the same Soviet bulky structures with twisted spirals. The manufacturer took care of the appearance of such devices and their compactness. Moreover, they are used not only in summer cottages. Their modern design allows them to be used in city apartments as well. It is enough for a small family.
- How to choose a tabletop
- Rating of the best tabletops
- The best tabletop electric hotplates with induction hobs
- Caso S-Line 3500
- ProfiCook PC-DKI 1067
- Kitfort KT-105
- Galaxy GL3057
- The best tabletop electric hotplates with classic hobs
- RICCI RIC-3206i
- Gemlux GL-WP250
- GEFEST PE 720
- Lysva EPB 22
- ENDEVER DP-43
How to choose a tabletop
Due to the great demand for tabletop stoves, manufacturers began to replenish their model lines, improving existing devices. They endow them with all sorts of functions that influence the final choice of the consumer. In order for the purchase to be a joy, and the money was not spent in vain, you need to know some rules for choosing such a device.
- Type of hob. There are several options: glass ceramics, tempered glass, enamel and steel. The last two are more familiar, but glass ceramics makes it possible to simplify the process of preparing any dish at times. Such plates have a perfectly flat surface, and more often an electronic type of control. But the cost of such devices is several times higher than conventional stoves with simple burners. In addition, glass ceramics are resistant to shock, dirt and sugar. They must be kept in perfect condition at all times.
- Heating elements. There are cast iron, metal (twisted spiral – heating element) and induction. The first models are the heaviest, they heat up longer than others, but also cool down for a long time. And many housewives use this quality to languish dishes. The heating element is more popular than others, it is durable, and plates with this type of heating element are lighter. And their cost is acceptable. Induction devices are considered the most expensive. They set the exact temperature, heat up quickly and cool down quickly. But if something goes wrong here, repairs will not be cheap.
- Number of cooking zones. Typically there are one or two hotplates. They are compact and can be stowed away after use. An excellent option for small apartments. Ovens are not supplied with them. There are also stoves that can be supplemented with ovens. These have more than 2 burners. They cannot be called compact, but together with ovens they make an excellent alternative to the usual familiar tiles.
- Colour. Today manufacturers offer many color options for tabletops. They will fit into any interior and become a real decoration in the kitchen.
- Price. This parameter is influenced by the characteristics and functions of the slabs. For example, glass-ceramic models are many times more expensive than conventional ones. In addition, this species does not like ordinary pots with an uneven bottom. Buying glass ceramics, you will also have to fork out for high-quality dishes.
- Dimensions. After the question of what characteristics the stove will be endowed with is decided, you need to decide on the installation site. This will help you find the right size for the technique.
Our experts have carried out a detailed analysis of the electric cooker market. Based on consumer reviews and expert opinions, they ranked the best models.
Rating of the best tabletops
|Nomination||a place||Name of product||price|
|The best tabletop electric hotplates with induction hobs||1||Caso S-Line 3500||13 390 rub.|
|2||ProfiCook PC-DKI 1067||RUB 10,790|
|3||Kitfort KT-105||RUB 8 650|
|4||Galaxy GL3057||RUB 4,050|
|The best tabletop electric hotplates with classic hobs||1||RICCI RIC-3206i||3 400 rub.|
|2||Gemlux GL-WP250||RUB 7,110|
|3||GEFEST PE 720||RUB 2,900|
|4||Lysva EPB 22||RUB 1,900|
|5||ENDEVER DP-43||RUB 2 750|
The best tabletop electric hotplates with induction hobs
Caso S-Line 3500
A stylish and modern tabletop stove with a black touch screen will become a real helper both in the country and in the urban small-sized kitchen. Caso S-Line 3500 is equipped with two cooking zones, which can easily fit pots of 6 liters each. The heating temperature of the device is from 60 to 240 degrees. Power levels 12.
A big plus, users consider the availability of protection from scratches. After all, glass ceramics is a very sensitive material and is easily damaged. The model is equipped with child protection, which is important, since the device is electric.
The type of control of the plate is touch. There is an auto-off function in the absence of dishes. It is not difficult to use the technique. There are power buttons for each hotplate. According to reviews, Caso S-Line 3500 does an excellent job with cooking dishes of varying complexity.
- touch control;
- protection from children;
- fast heating;
- according to reviews too sensitive sensor.
ProfiCook PC-DKI 1067
ProfiCook PC-DKI 1067 occupies a worthy place in the rating. It is quite functional and stylish model. The undoubted advantage is the presence of two working burners and their rapid heating. Therefore, the cooking process will not take much time.
The induction surface protects the burners from burning. An excellent solution is the presence of a display that shows a countdown. In addition to performance, users appreciate the ease of maintenance. The tabletop is quite easy to clean, after which it can be stowed away in the closet, freeing the table for other household chores.
- heats up quickly;
- digital display;
- touch control panel;
- child protection function;
- there is a shutdown when overheating;
- does not ride on the table thanks to the rubberized legs.
A very lightweight and compact model, it will not be difficult to pick up even a child. By the way, there is a special protection function from children. You can put a lock on the sensor. The tabletop stove has 2 burners, and is quite suitable for use in the “field” in the country.
Users appreciate the ease of use of the device. It is noteworthy that only the dishes and food in it are heated, but not the surface itself. Convenient when cooking in hot summer months. There is a safety mode, if the liquid boils out of the pan, the stove will turn off.
According to consumers, an important function is 'keeping food hot'. After cooking, the food does not boil or cook further, while remaining warmed up. Kitfort KT-105 is easy to clean, just wipe the surface with a clean cloth, and it is ready for use again.
- cook quickly;
- the convenience of use;
- there is protection from children;
- there is a security mode.
- sensitive sensor;
- the diameter of the bottom of the dishes in which you cook should be no more than 30 cm.
The next position in the ranking is occupied by the Galaxy GL3057 tabletop stove. Stylish and modern helper with two induction cooking zones. You can cook any dish on it. This model has mechanical control. According to many users, this quality is not a disadvantage. There is nothing more reliable than mechanics.
Galaxy GL3057 has an LED display and 10 power levels. Temperature range from 60 to 240 degrees. There is an auto-off function in the absence of dishes on the burner. In addition, the smart stove has a security mode, and it will turn itself off if water boils out in the pan. Users often opt for this model. According to reviews, there are no frills, but an attractive price.
- induction hotplates;
- 2 burners;
- there is a protective shutdown function.
- no protection from children.
The best tabletop electric hotplates with classic hobs
This inexpensive model has earned the trust of many users. According to reviews, the stove heats up rather quickly, so the cooking process does not take a long time. The appliance has 2 burners with a disc heating element with a cast iron coating.
The working surface of this model is made of tempered glass. According to reviews, because of this, the stove cools for a long time, but the surface of the table does not heat up much, because the device is equipped with high legs. According to reviews, a tabletop stove is quite economical, since it does not consume a lot of electricity. The model is perfect for country use.
- attractive price;
- low power consumption;
- fast heating;
- stylish and modern design.
- more careful care is required than for a conventional stove;
- the work surface is vulnerable to damage.
The next place in the ranking is taken by the Gemlux GL-WP250 tabletop stove. The model has one burner, it is quite suitable for cooking and heating dishes. Mechanical control speaks of the reliability of the device. The surface is made of glass-ceramic. This enables instant heating. Meals are prepared quickly, so the energy consumption is low.
The model has a safety lock, indicators for start, end of work and residual heat. According to reviews, a big plus is the automatic shutdown of equipment when removing the pan from the burner. The model is unpretentious in care, and the surface of the dishes does not burn, so the food is not cooked over an open fire.
- fast heating;
- glass-ceramic coating;
- low power consumption;
- suitable for both home use and catering;
- there is a safety lock;
- unpretentious in care.
- one hotplate.
GEFEST PE 720
This model of Belarusian production has proven itself well among consumers. In reviews of the advantages, the device warms up quickly, the water boils in 10 minutes. In addition, the temperature changes immediately after switching the heating mode. Time for cooking is reduced significantly.
GEFEST PE 720 two-burner model. The device is very simple, reliable mechanical control. There is simply nothing to break here. The surface of the slab is enameled. There are sides along the edges in case the liquid boils out of the pan, it will not flow onto the table. There is an indicator for turning on the device and five modes for switching temperature. There is no display in the device.
- fast heating;
- pleasant cost;
- simple device.
- temperature switches are tight and sound.
Lysva EPB 22
The next in the rating tabletop stove of Russian production Lysva EPB 22. This model has 2 electric burners and mechanical control. Users appreciate the device for its reliability and ease of use.
The coating of the slab is enameled, along the edges there are sides in case the liquid boils away. Mechanical rotary switches. But they do not indicate the temperature modes, just the lower and upper ranges, for clarity, where to turn the switch to decrease, and where to increase the heating power.
According to reviews, the water in the pan boils quickly, no worse than on a regular gas stove. And the cost of the product is very low.
- fast heating;
- simple mechanical control;
- the presence of 2 burners;
- low price.
- the temperature modes on the switches are not indicated.
A simplified version of a single-burner hob with a glass-ceramic surface. The model has not only a modern design, but also control: touch switches, a display and a timer. With these advantages, the cost of the product is quite democratic.
Reviews note the high-quality operation of the device, the water in the pan boils pretty quickly. In addition, the tabletop has several safety modes: safety shutdown and control panel lock. The first option allows the device to turn off on its own when the liquid boils off. And thanks to the second function, the inclusion of burners is blocked, it is convenient when there are children in the house.
- fast boiling;
- affordable price;
- attractive design;
- modern management;
- boil-dry protection system and device switching on by children.
- reviews note a short network wire.
Attention! This rating is subjective and does not constitute an advertisement and does not serve as a purchase guide. Before buying, you need to consult with a specialist.