Review of the best according to the editorial board. On the selection criteria. This material is subjective and does not constitute advertising and does not serve as a purchase guide. Before buying, you need to consult with a specialist.
Hansa hobs are recognized leaders in the segment in terms of customer loyalty. They are distinguished by high quality standards in manufacturing, as well as a wide range of models for every taste, from gas to electric and hybrid.
In this article, we have tried to select 9 of the best Hansa hobs that have earned the highest ratings from consumers and have become leaders in terms of price / quality ratio. An additional criterion for the choice was the conclusions of the journal's staff experts, made on the basis of tests of all models presented in the rating.
- Rating of the best Hansa hobs
- The best Hansa electric hobs
- Hansa BHIW68308
- Hansa BHC66906
- Hansa BHC66506
- Hansa BHCI65123030
- Hansa BHCS38120030
- The best Hansa gas hobs
- Hansa BHKS63038
- Hansa BHKW61138
- Hansa BHGI63130
- Hansa BHGI63100018
Rating of the best Hansa hobs
|Nomination||a place||Name of product||price|
|The best Hansa electric hobs||1||Hansa BHIW68308||RUB 19,128|
|2||Hansa BHC66906||RUB 14,374|
|3||Hansa BHC66506||RUB 11,717|
|4||Hansa BHCI65123030||RUB 10,050|
|5||Hansa BHCS38120030||RUB 7,150|
|The best Hansa gas hobs||1||Hansa BHKS63038||RUB 11,500|
|2||Hansa BHKW61138||RUB 9 260|
|3||Hansa BHGI63130||RUB 9 750|
|4||Hansa BHGI63100018||RUB 6 750|
The best Hansa electric hobs
This type of panel is powered by electrical energy. They are less economical, heat dishes and food longer than gas surfaces, but they have two significant advantages over them:
- the ability to control all functions using the touch screen;
- increased work safety due to the absence of combustible gas in the circuit.
This panel proves once again that white color without obvious contours is not always compatible with such a functional device. In general, all the users' complaints are connected precisely with the poor selection of the color of the glass-ceramic base, while the working part does not raise any questions.
The power of the Hansa BHIW68308 is 7.4 kW, which is distributed between 4 double burners with a diameter of 160 and 220 millimeters, respectively. Their heating is regulated by 9 levels using the touch screen. Each induction circle has a pan recognition sensor, which is triggered when you remove the container to be heated from the stove and turns off the power supply for heating. The width, height and depth of embedding of the model are 56, 49 and 5 centimeters, respectively. But the weight exceeds 10 kilograms, which makes the panel one of the heaviest in the category.
- high-quality work of all elements of the plate for a long time;
- high heating power (7.4 kW);
- a sensor for detecting the presence of dishes on the surface;
- function of automatic locking of control buttons.
- white glass-ceramic body, on which the contours of the burners and control buttons are poorly visible;
- high price.
An even more functional hob model with one three-circuit burner and a connected oval heating zone. Its connection power is 6.9 kW, while the temperature control on the circles is carried out using a 9-level touch switch.
In fact, all the capabilities of the Hansa BHC66906 were copied from the BHC66506: this is child protection, and an auto shutdown in case of malfunctions, and a timer with a surface lock button. In addition to them, the function of keeping warm and automatic boiling is implemented, based on measuring the temperature of the dishes at the time of cooking. The landing dimensions of the model in width and depth are 56 and 49 centimeters, respectively, and the weight does not exceed 8 kilograms.
- an abundance of built-in functions;
- the presence of a timer with time settings in the range from 1 to 99 minutes;
- three-circuit burner;
- the presence of an oval heating zone;
- dispersed arrangement of induction circles, convenient placement of several types of dishes.
- high price.
Glass ceramic hob with 4 adjustable cooking zones. Two of them have a diameter of 145 millimeters, while the rest can be switched between 180 and 120, as well as 210 and 150 millimeters. Such an arrangement of heating circuits significantly increases its functionality, while not requiring high connection power: only 6.3 kW.
For the first time in this category, we come across the concept of 'automatic boiling': this function is implemented here and allows you to gradually reduce the heating temperature of the burners to an adjustable range. All induction circles are controlled by a touch screen and switch the temperature in 9 positions. The model also has a childproof function, a surface lock button, a timer for 1-99 minutes, as well as an auto shutdown in case of power surges.
- touch control of the heating of the burners;
- the presence of double-circuit induction circles;
- high level of panel protection;
- the presence of a timer with time setting from 1 to 99 minutes.
- not found.
Black and silver hob with 4 cooking zones, featuring an almost perfect layout for comfortable use. The total power of its connection is 6 kW, which are distributed over 2180 mm and 2145 mm induction circles. A residual heat indicator is built into its body, notifying you that the surface is still warm after turning off.
The rotary knobs in Hansa BHCI65123030 have 6 positions for adjusting the heating temperature, as well as thermal insulation. Another indicator is displayed on the front of the panel, which warns of the inclusion of a hotplate. Otherwise, no unnecessary details, which makes the model one of the best in the budget category.
- distributed position of circles on the panel;
- Beautiful design;
- 6 kW of power;
- the presence of indicators of residual heating and inclusion;
- thermally insulated handles.
- mechanical switches do not fit snugly in the socket, which can cause fluid to leak inside.
A glass-ceramic hob for 2 electric burners, which has a laconic and pleasant design. Each induction circle has 6 heating levels, and the total connection power is 3 kW. Dimensions are also given: 180 and 145 millimeters on the large and small burners, respectively.
The Hansa BHCS38120030 cooking zone is fenced off with a frame to prevent the outflow and splashing of boiling liquids. The system also has a function of protective shutdown of heating in case of unforeseen circumstances. The built-in dimensions of the model in width / depth / height are 28.5x49x4.3 centimeters, respectively, and the total weight does not exceed 4.2 kilograms.
- express burners with 3 kW of total power (quickly heat up to maximum temperature);
- nice design;
- handles with 6 levels of regulation;
- low cost;
- the handles are at some elevation and have gaps into which water or other liquid can flow when cooking;
- very close arrangement of the brew circles.
The best Hansa gas hobs
Gas hobs are the simplest and cheapest type of this product segment. They have simple and practical methods of controlling the ignition, and also do not have anything superfluous in them. Since they are operated with combustible gas, their safety level is significantly lower than that of electric burners. However, there are also two key benefits:
- gas surfaces are more economical than electrical ones;
- repairing them is many times easier and cheaper.
Black with splashes of red, this gas hob surpasses all others in terms of spectacular appearance. Its body is made of tempered glass, and its solid and large grille is made of solid cast iron, capable of withstanding high static loads.
But if we just digress a little from design decisions, we will understand: in a global sense, Hansa BHKS63038 is no different from its competitors. Yes, its price is slightly lower, but its dimensions are larger and the layout of the burners is not so dense. But otherwise it is still a surface with gas control and automatic ignition on the rotary knobs, as well as without a burner with a double or triple ignition circuit. However, even without the latter, it copes well with heating.
- low price;
- very nice appearance;
- the presence of auto-ignition and gas control;
- dispersed, convenient arrangement of burners.
- not detected.
This model of hob has a sophisticated design: its panel is made of white tempered glass, and each of the 4 cooking zones has its own cast iron base. The largest burner is made using the 'Triple Crown' technology, and allows you to cook in a capacious, oversized dish.
The rest of the equipment of the Hansa BHKW61138 coincides with the models described below: there is a gas control that prevents accidental gas leakage, as well as an electric ignition that is triggered by turning the handle and supplying gas. The surface weighs 12 kilograms and costs even less than the strict and formal model BHGI63130.
- acceptable price;
- nice design in classic colors (white + black);
- the presence of electric ignition and gas control;
- nozzles included;
- one of the burners has 3 ignition circuits.
- the proximity of the burners to each other.
Another silver hob from Hansa, with a stricter and more formal look than BHGI63100018. The enamelled gratings here are made not of steel, but of cast iron, which increases their performance and reduces the likelihood of warping. Of the 4 available burners, the largest has a three-circuit combustion zone.
Quite expectedly, Hansa BHGI63130 has both gas control and electric ignition on all burners, controlled via rotary knobs. No surface lock buttons are provided as the budget does not allow for such functions. Replaceable nozzles were also reported to the panel. The total weight of the assembled panel was 10.2 kilograms.
- the presence of the 'Triple Crown' burner;
- acceptable price;
- high quality built-in elements;
- correct operation of auto-ignition and gas control.
- excessively strict appearance;
- no additional body color to choose from.
Classic hob with a simple design, covered with silver enamel. It has 4 burners with electric ignition function, the activator of which is built into the rotary knobs: to supply a spark, you just need to sink the knob into the body.
According to modern safety standards, the Hansa BHGI63100018 is equipped with a gas control: in the event of an unexpected flame extinguishing of the burner, the gas supply is automatically switched off. In the kit for the panel, you get additional nozzles to replace the old ones, and also, when ordering, you can choose whether to leave the white knobs of the switches or change them to golden ones. We do not recommend doing the second, since the appearance, which is dominated by silver and black, will be spoiled by an inclusion of inappropriate gold color.
- weight does not exceed 9.5 kilograms;
- the presence of gas control and auto ignition;
- 4 burners of different diameters;
- additional nozzles included;
- low price.
- gas control may fail during long-term operation of the surface;
- easily soiled and scratch-resistant enamel.
Attention! This rating is subjective and does not constitute an advertisement and does not serve as a purchase guide. Before buying, you need to consult with a specialist.