Review of the best according to the editors. About the selection criteria. The the material is subjective, is not advertising and is not serves as a guide to the purchase. Before purchase is needed consultation with a specialist.
Today it’s hard to surprise a sophisticated buyer, but manufacturers still produce cookware that first calls perplexity, then genuine interest, and in the end the mistress simply doesn’t understands how she could do without such helpers in the kitchen. In number such items also included stone-coated pans. They made in 3 ways. The most budget option is aluminum base coated with marble chips. More durable are considered those in which the outer layer is made of stone ceramics. The most expensive product is a monolithic model of soap stone.
- The benefits of stone-coated pans
- How to choose a stone-coated pan
- Rating of the best stone-coated pans
- Fissman Diamond gray 4303 28 cm
- Risoli Granito Premium Induction 01103GRIN / 32 32 cm
- Ballarini Cortina Granitium 9H9F40.28 28×28 cm
- Tescoma i-PREMIUM Stone 602438 28 cm
- GiPFEL PROOFET 2485 28 cm
- TimA TVS art granit AT-1028 28 cm
- Kukmara Marble 24 cm with removable handle
- NEVA METAL TABLEWARE Altai 28 cm
The benefits of stone-coated pans
What are the advantages of this type of cookware, and why are many buyers, having once tried to cook on it, give exactly her preference? Let us consider in more detail the answers to this question.
- Made from natural, natural materials, pans when heated, do not emit harmful chemicals.
- Stone coating, unlike Teflon, is not scratched, Resistant to deformation, shockproof.
- Due to the even distribution of heat, the dish turns out more gentle, the products retain their beneficial qualities.
- Adherents of a healthy lifestyle will like what the pan can be cooked without oil. In this case, the food does not burn, but the body receives only vitamins and other elements, not increased calories and cholesterol.
- The pan can be cleaned in the dishwasher, most models are suitable for absolutely all types of cooking surfaces.
- For many housewives, the attractive look of the dishes is not on last place. Pans look aesthetically pleasing any kitchen interior.
These are the main advantages that have been highlighted by our experts. But before how to proceed with the rating, read how to choose wisely a pan so that it meets all of the above requirements.
How to choose a stone-coated pan
What, first of all, we pay attention to when buying:
- Coating. A one-piece model is the best option. But also coated pans also proved to be excellent during operation. Today there are many fakes that only imitate stone, but are actually made from inexpensive materials and do not differ safety and environmental friendliness. Purchase in company stores guarantees the right choice.
- Weight. Frying pans made of stone are quite heavy. If you embarrassed by the light weight, then these are most likely aluminum models with a special coating of marble chips, close in its properties to integral natural material.
- Bottom. The thicker it is, the more evenly distributed warm, the food is more juicy and tender, the pan is slower cools down, and even when the mode is off, the dish itself reaches readiness. The optimum bottom thickness is 4-7 mm.
- A pen. Pans are available in two types: with monolithic or removable handles. The second option is preferable, since makes dishes more versatile. Then you can pan use in the oven. Handles must be insulated coated, ergonomic and non-slip.
- Cap. As with other types of pans, it should fit snugly to the body. Availability of steam outlet welcome. Clear glass covers allow control the cooking process.
And now we offer to get acquainted with the rating of the best models pans selected by our experts based on reviews buyers and expert opinion.
Rating of the best stone-coated pans
|Nomination||a place||Name of product||price|
|Rating of the best stone-coated pans||1||Fissman Diamond gray 4303 28 cm||5 030 rub.|
|2||Risoli Granito Premium Induction 01103GRIN / 32 32 cm||5 565 rub.|
|3||Ballarini Cortina Granitium 9H9F40.28 28×28 cm||2 996 rub.|
|4||Tescoma i-PREMIUM Stone 602438 28 cm||4,533 rubles|
|5||GiPFEL PROOFET 2485 28 cm||3 132 rub.|
|6||TimA TVS art granit AT-1028 28 cm||2 160 rub.|
|7||Kukmara Marble 24 cm with removable handle||882 rub|
|8||NEVA METAL TABLEWARE Altai 28 cm||1 990 rub.|
Fissman Diamond gray 4303 28 cm
Universal pan with a diameter of 28 cm is suitable for frying and extinguishing. The height of the walls is 6 cm. The material is cast aluminum. IN As a non-stick coating, marble chips are used. Non-removable handle 20 cm long, made of Bakelite, which is not Heats up, does not slip in the hand, does not require use tacks.
The model can be used on all cooking surfaces (including number and induction). It can be cleaned in dishwasher units without the use of abrasive products.
Buyers noted that cooking doesn’t leave stains even without the use of oil, the bottom warms up evenly. IN Pancakes, stews, and fried meat work well in a pan. After use, no complicated care is needed.
- universal diameter;
- durable EcoStone coating;
- ergonomic heat-resistant handle;
- for all types of plates;
- allowed to wash in dishwasher units.
- not identified.
Risoli Granito Premium Induction 01103GRIN / 32 32 cm
The pan of the Italian brand, like the previous model, available in cast aluminum. Signature Marble HardStone and 7mm thick bottom guarantee excellent results cooking a variety of dishes. Food does not burn, but uniform heat distribution makes it more juicy and tasty.
The total diameter of the model is 32 cm. The handle is quite long and comfortable. Bakelite does not let heat through, is pleasant to the touch, does not slip into cooking process. The pan looks stylish thanks to the combination colors: black body and gray handle.
Many buyers appreciated this model, on which you can at the same time prepare a dish for a large family. She’s well Looks in any kitchen interiors, serves for a long time, is well cleaned water with a mild detergent.
- stylish appearance;
- branded marble coating;
- suitable for cooking a large amount of food;
- non-heating handle;
- thickened bottom.
- Do not clean in the dishwasher.
Ballarini Cortina Granitium 9H9F40.28 28×28 cm
Next, the rating includes a square grill pan with sides 28 see. Aluminum coated with 3 self-developed non-stick layers. brand. Due to this, the surface is more durable, resistant to damage, eliminates food burning even without use oils.
The handle is long and comfortable, made of bakelite. Indicator temperature will show when the pan is heated and you can start cooking process. Green will indicate that the surface It has cooled down and can be cleaned manually or in the dishwasher.
Consumers highlighted the reliable fixation of the handle to the body, the ability to use metal objects for mixing, strong, wearproof surface, presence of a nose for the sauce.
- suitable for allergy sufferers;
- metal blades can be used;
- heating indicator;
- strong three-layer coating;
- stainless steel mounts.
- not detected.
Tescoma i-PREMIUM Stone 602438 28 cm
The round model from the Czech Republic has a diameter of 28 cm. Due to the high walls 7.5 cm, it is suitable for stewing and frying large volumes food for a large family or company of friends. Aluminium case top coated with a marble layer with improved non-stick properties.
Dishes are baked evenly, preserving vitamins and other useful elements of the components used. The pan is suitable for applications on induction cookers, equipped with a special bottom made of of stainless steel. Bakelite handle does not heat up. Her Ergonomic shape adds convenience to the cooking process.
The respondents noted the massiveness of the pan, quality comfortable stone coating application and easy care.
- increased depth;
- convenient shape of the handle;
- suitable for induction surfaces;
- preservation of useful properties of products;
- can be cleaned in dishwasher units.
- not identified.
GiPFEL PROOFET 2485 28 cm
Due to its high performance rating A round model of a famous brand from Germany is included. Height walls – 6 cm. Made of cast aluminum, it is covered with 2 layers from marble chips. The surface is scratch resistant, transfers all the taste qualities of the products and preserves all the useful elements.
The pan can be used on all types of stoves, including induction. Convenient handle made of non-heating material removed, so it is used for cooking in the oven.
Customers have highlighted this model, as it combines imagine many useful qualities. Good materials were noted. manufacturing, design reliability and its versatility: such height allows not only to fry, but also stew foods for large families.
- strong two-layer coating;
- induction bottom;
- removable handle;
- use in the oven;
- cleaning in the dishwasher.
- not identified.
TimA TVS art granit AT-1028 28 cm
The Italian brand represents a universal model, common whose diameter is 28 cm, the bottom thickness is 7 mm, and the wall height is 5 cm. The material used in the production is cast aluminum. From above it is applied with a signature 7-layer coating of stone chips and minerals, which increases non-stick properties and allows cook any food without using oil.
Brown color will appeal to housewives who appreciate not only quality, but also the design of the dishes. Non-heated handle with the anti-slip coating is removed and the pan is ready for cooking in the oven.
All customers rated the model excellent. Big plus it became possible to use metal blades and spoons, which do not damage the durable coating, as well as the handle material, which is soft, pleasant to the touch, prevents slipping pans even from wet hands.
- interesting design;
- improved coating properties;
- removable heat-resistant handle;
- thickened bottom and walls.
- not identified.
Kukmara Marble 24 cm with removable handle
A frying pan produced by a domestic brand will delight a variety of color schemes. Thanks not only to these qualities we include it in our rating. The thickness of the side and bottom is 6 mm. Dish bakes evenly, does not cool for a long time. Wall height 6 mm allows you to mix the ingredients without the risk of staining the stove.
The raw materials used are cast aluminum with marble coated. The conveniently shaped handle is pleasant to the touch. Made from unheated bakelite, it is removed, and the model is used to cooking in the oven.
Buyers appreciated the extra handle on the case, good non-stick coating, thickened bottom and walls, washable in dishwasher, as well as the budget price for such a quality product.
- variety of colors;
- removable bakelite handle;
- convenient use;
- thick bottom and walls;
- budget price.
- not identified.
NEVA METAL TABLEWARE Altai 28 cm
Russian-made round pan will be great utensils for cooking stews and fried dishes without using oils and will save all the useful components of the products. General diameter – 28 cm. The bottom thickness is 6 mm, the walls – 3 mm. Model made of aluminum with marble non-stick coating.
The increased side height allows you to cook a large amount of food and gives added convenience while mixing ingredients or flipping dishes. The handle is long, heat resistant, not removable, fastened with stainless screws.
Buyers noted the depth of the pan, durable, damage resistant coating, ergonomic handle, possibility clean in dishwasher units.
- improved non-stick properties;
- special coating technology;
- uniform distribution of heating;
- wall height – 7.1 cm;
- thickened bottom.
- no obvious.
Attention! This rating is subjective, is not advertising and does not serve as a guide to the purchase. Before the purchase consultation with a specialist is necessary.