Review of the best according to the editorial board. About selection criteria. This material is subjective and does not constitute advertising and does not serve as a purchase guide. Before buying, you need to consult with a specialist.
Young parents need to choose a lot of things to take care of their child. For proper and safe feeding, you need a sippy cup for babies. They have a well thought-out design, so no liquid spills out. They are recommended to be used within a few months after birth in order to teach them to drink independently. Special sippy cups are much more convenient than bottles and cups.
- Rating of the best drinking cups for children
- What brand of drinking cup for the baby to choose?
- Philips Avent
- Tommee Tippee
- Baby Team
- The best sippy cups
- Philips AVENT SCF782 / 00, 260ml
- Philips AVENT SCF751 / 00, 200 ml
- The best drinking cups for babies with a straw
- Philips AVENT SCF760 / 00
- Tommee tippee trainer
- Pigeon Mag Mag
- Baby Team with straw and handles
- The best drinkers for babies with a spout
- Tommee Tippee 44701097
- Happy Baby 'Ergo Cup'
- Which drinking cup for a baby to buy?
Rating of the best drinking cups for children
|nomination||a place||Name of product||price|
|The best sippy cups||1||Philips AVENT SCF782 / 00, 260ml||723 RUB|
|2||Philips AVENT SCF751 / 00, 200 ml||684 RUB|
|The best drinking cups for babies with a straw||1||Philips AVENT SCF760 / 00||625 RUB|
|2||Tommee tippee trainer||530 RUB.|
|3||Pigeon mag mag||674 RUB|
|4||Baby team with straw and handles||199 RUB|
|The best drinkers for babies with a spout||1||Tommee tippee 44701097||680 RUB|
|1||Happy Baby 'Ergo Cup'||360 RUB.|
What brand of drinking cup for the baby to choose?
Many manufacturers specialize in the production of children's goods. They offer a wide range of sippy cups for babies. Parents prefer to choose products from trusted brands so as not to put their child at risk. This is the right approach, especially since several popular brands are represented on the market at once.
European manufacturer Philips makes a serious bet on all kinds of baby products. For this, the Avent division was created, which offers an extensive range of drinking cups. Customers value the brand's reliability as well as the professional approach to parenting.
The Tommee Tippee brand offers a wide range of baby products on the market. They are presented on the European market and our country is no exception. The drinking cups are made of safe and environmentally friendly materials, so you don't have to worry about your baby's health.
Pigeon Corporation was founded in 1957 in Japan. For several decades, it has been producing products that facilitate the care of young children. In its home country, the brand occupies 70% of the market, which speaks of quality and complete trust on the part of consumers.
The Baby Team brand is recognizable among ordinary buyers. The company offers a wide range of products for children under 3 years old. The focus is on the safety of products that are affordable for young parents.
The best sippy cups
Classic sippy cups for small children. They make it easier for parents to feed and also teach self-reliance from an early age. Among the assortment, you can choose suitable models, both in color and in volume.
Philips AVENT SCF782 / 00, 260ml
The Philips AVENT drinking cup with original design will help your child learn to drink independently. The sippy cup is designed so that the liquid flows only if the child touches his lips to the edge. This model is approved by pediatricians and dentists because it promotes proper oral development.
The drinking cup is recommended for children from 9 months. It is roomy and inexpensive compared to the competition. However, it is advisable to keep an eye on the cup, otherwise a small amount of drink will end up in the crib or on your clothes.
- comfortable ergonomic shape;
- environmentally friendly materials without bisphenol-A and other harmful components;
- opening only when the lips are touched;
- liquid spills slightly when overturning.
Philips AVENT SCF751 / 00, 200 ml
The attractive Philips AVENT sippy cup with cute design will delight both toddler and his parents. The clever design with an inclined soft spout makes drinking easier for a small child, because he does not have to throw his head back too much. This sippy cup has a silicone valve for improved leakage protection.
This cup has received many positive reviews from young parents. Thanks to the comfortable soft nose, it is given to babies from 5-6 months, and according to dimensional divisions they monitor how much liquid he drank. But over time, the silicone valve gets damaged and leaks, so you need to be careful about this.
- interesting design that attracts the child's attention;
- dimensional divisions on the case;
- high-quality materials without strong odor;
- comfortable silicone spout;
- the structure is quickly damaged as a result of impact or falling;
- the child can easily unscrew the lid and shower himself.
The best drinking cups for babies with a straw
Simple and proven sippy cups with a straw will help babies drink and avoid splashing. They are suitable for both toddlers and children from a year and older. For some children, this is the best option in terms of performance.
Philips AVENT SCF760 / 00
The product with a silicone tube is intended for those babies who reject classic nipples and bottles. The swivel lid closes the cup hermetically in one stroke. Its volume is 260 ml, so you can take it with you for walks. The whole structure is collapsible, so the cup is easy to clean.
It is recommended to give the drinking cup to children from 10-12 months, if they do not drink from non-spills. It has no handles, so it is difficult for babies to hold it. Long-term use will break the structure and damage, which is a common problem with Philips AVENT products.
- silicone tube;
- dimensional divisions on the case;
- roomy volume;
- sealed valve that closes with a slight twist;
- the rotating mechanism of the lid looses over time;
- the cost is higher than that of competitors;
- there are no handles;
Tommee tippee trainer
Non-spill bottle for babies from 4-5 months old who are just learning to drink on their own. A distinctive feature of this model is its focus on skills development. Small size, handles help to hold the bottle securely, and a clever cap prevents liquid spills. The cup has the best design and color scheme.
The cup is suitable for those children who do not drink well liquid from cups. The silicone valve reliably protects against leaks, while the baby is comfortable to drink. The differences are in the presence of handles and a slightly reduced volume compared to the Philips Avent models.
- ergonomic streamlined shape and comfortable grips;
- high-quality materials without unpleasant odor and harmful chemical components;
- sealed cover;
- a one-piece valve in which liquid accumulates over time.
Pigeon Mag Mag
The cup is designed for babies who are just starting to drink on their own. The Pigeon cup, which has a soft tube in the form of a familiar nipple, helps to facilitate this process, so the child drinks easily, without injuring the mucous membrane and without choking with water. Thanks to the handles, he holds the bottle and drinks on his own whenever he wants. Compact 200 ml drinking cup.
The model is small in size, handles. It is given to babies who are used to nipples. But for many mothers this model will seem unreasonably expensive. The design is sealed and reliable, but at the same time difficulties arise when washing the bottle.
- attractive and striking design;
- dimensional divisions on the case;
- hinged cover;
- drinking tube;
- ergonomic shape and comfortable handles;
- the difficulty of flushing the tube;
- high price.
Baby Team with straw and handles
A small drinking cup that mom can hide in her purse or stroller pocket. It is recommended to give it to children from 10 months. The ergonomic body is made of safe plastic and silicone. In terms of volume, it is larger than others – 250ml, so it will last for a long time.
In terms of indicators, it is the best drinking cup, which has received positive reviews from many parents. They mark volume, price and quality of performance. Thanks to the tube, babies can easily drink water. But keep a close eye on her condition so that she remains whole and clean.
- ergonomic shape and small handles are suitable for small palms;
- easy care and washing;
- the liquid is securely stored inside and does not spill;
- soft silicone tube does not damage the mucous membrane;
- the child may gnaw the tube over time;
- the tubing is difficult to flush from the inside.
The best drinkers for babies with a spout
Children behave differently and prefer different things. Many people drink from sippy cups with a spout. This form is called classic, so many interesting models are presented.
Tommee Tippee 44701097
The Tommee Tippee Drinker combines many features, but it is a rather expensive model. Manufacturers have provided an ergonomic shape with handles, which makes it easy for babies to hold the bottle. The recommended age is from 7 months. Drinking bowl will help you to accustom yourself to drinking independently. The silicone dispensing tube ensures an even flow of liquid.
Drinking bowls of this type from the Tommee Tippee company are popular because they are well suited for toddlers. But they need to be looked after and hygienic requirements must be observed.
- dosed supply of liquid through the spout;
- optimal volume for a one-year-old child;
- anatomical shape of the bottle;
- difficulty in flushing.
Happy Baby 'Ergo Cup'
The Happy Baby 'Ergo Cup' training cup with spout is a good transitional stage between breastfeeding and independent drinking. A small volume of 180 ml is designed for babies 3-4 months old. The task is facilitated by two removable valves through which the liquid does not pour out in a horizontal state. The ergonomic shape makes it easy to carry around like a water bottle.
With this cup, your little one will quickly learn to drink on their own. It can be given as soon as the baby learns to drink independently.
- strength and reliability;
- affordable cost;
- convenient shape for fixing with small palms;
- liquid accumulates under the lid, so you need to rinse it regularly.
Which drinking cup for a baby to buy?
- For young children who are just starting to learn on their own, drink and eat, sippy cups from the Tommee Tippee company are great. There are several models to choose from, which combine a number of successful solutions.
- If the child refuses to drink from the glass, then it is worth picking up a drinking cup with a straw. Philips AVENT SCF760 / 00 products are presented in this category, and also a popular option, according to customer reviews, is Pigeon.
- Among the classic non-spills, it is worth choosing products from a trusted brand – Philips AVENT SCF82 / 00 and Philips AVENT SCF751 / 00. They are made from safe materials without hazardous chemical components, and the shape takes into account the wishes of pediatricians.
Attention! This rating is subjective and does not constitute advertising and does not serve as a purchase guide. Before buying, you need to consult with a specialist.