Review of the best according to the editorial board. On the selection criteria. This material is subjective and does not constitute advertising and does not serve as a purchase guide. Before buying, you need to consult with a specialist.
The bed, perhaps, can be called one of the main functional elements of the bedroom. Not only the harmony of the interior, but also the comfort of sleep will depend on its quality and appearance. How to make the right choice and not make a mistake with the purchase? Let's try to figure out these questions in our ranking of the best.
- How to choose a bed: detailed instructions
- Rating of the best bed manufacturers
How to choose a bed: detailed instructions
By buying a suitable bed, you are actually buying your future dream, therefore it is necessary to approach the process of choosing a suitable piece of furniture responsibly. What should you look for when buying a bed? So let's go.
- Determine the size and shape. The dimensions of the product are determined, first of all, by the height of the person who will sleep on it. Despite the existing classification of beds depending on the size (single, one-and-a-half, double), you need to choose the right one, guided solely by your own comfort. Sometimes it can be convenient for two to sleep on a lorry, and it also happens that one serves a double. The stock of length should be at least 10 cm (preferably more). As for the form, it all depends on the financial and spatial possibilities. A bed with a non-standard shape is more difficult to place in a room, and bed linen will most likely have to be sewn or sweat in search of a suitable one.
- We select the frame. The next step is choosing a suitable frame. The material must be selected very carefully, since not everything can be called environmentally friendly. For the manufacture of the frame, metal, veneer, solid wood and its various imitations (MDF, chipboard) are used. Metal and natural wood are absolutely safe materials that will not poison the space of the room. But MDF and the like may contain allergenic adhesive components. True, it is from such materials that the frame is made the fastest and is cheap.
- The foundation is equally important. It is available in 2 versions: metal mesh and lamellas (plastic / wood). The latter option is considered orthopedic and provides maximum comfort, but the mesh will serve for many years. It is important to pay attention to the number of slats if you are inclined in favor of such a base: the larger the bed, the more slats there should be.
- Choosing a mattress. We pay attention to 3 points: size, filling and upholstery. The size of the mattress must clearly match the base (any discrepancies are fraught with uncomfortable sleep and even product breakage). The filling can be artificial (synthetics are much cheaper, but can irritate the skin and do not provide air circulation) and natural (expensive, but very high quality and environmentally friendly option). Well, and finally the upholstery. The preferred options are natural cotton and sheep wool – both materials are hypoallergenic and will last for many years. On a note! Sometimes manufacturers offer a product complete with a mattress, which may not always be of high quality. It is better to buy a mattress separately or choose a bed model with an orthopedic mattress.
- Fit style. Be sure to take into account the peculiarities of the bedroom interior, since the chosen bed model should perfectly fit into the design of the room. In rare cases (when it comes to a combined interior), you can choose a bed that will visually stand out in its style against the general background of the room.
Rating of the best bed manufacturers
|Rating of the best bed manufacturers||1||Askona||4.9|
The Askona upholstered furniture factory is rightfully considered one of the most powerful enterprises in Europe: every day the company produces more than 2,000 beds, and the production capacity allows to increase this figure by 4 times. The brand is famous not only for the variety of bed models, but also for its own production line of innerspring blocks and orthopedic mattresses. The Ascona factory is the only one in Russia that uses high-tech orthopedic foam with a safety certificate.
- orthopedic premium mattress included;
- natural materials in the frame and base;
- elegant model collection.
- consumer complaints about the low quality of artificial materials, chemical smell.
The brand was included by our experts in the rating of the best as a worthy representative of furniture factories, creating reliable classic bed models at an affordable price. The company offers a wide range of sleeping accessories and little things for a comfortable sleep. Thus, you can comfortably equip the entire bedroom, and not just purchase a bed.
- anatomical accessories for sleeping;
- a wide selection of bedding (pillows, blankets, bedding, etc.);
- high-quality sleeping systems.
- consumer complaints about the rapid failure of bed components (accessories, base beams).
One of the largest Russian furniture chains, offering consumers complex interior solutions. The brand specializes in creating affordable and reliable home furniture.
- original design;
- large capacity;
- affordable prices.
- fragility of mechanisms;
- poor quality service (delivery delays, undercompletion of products).
The Russian factory specializes in the manufacture of orthopedic beds and mattresses using high-quality fittings and natural materials. The company relies on practicality and stylish simplicity of the models.
- models with an orthopedic base;
- naturalness of mattress materials;
- long product warranty.
- consumer complaints about low quality particleboard.
Another domestic manufacturer of beds always takes high quality materials and a wide variety of design styles as the basis of its work. The products will appeal to connoisseurs of the optimal combination of price and practicality.
- a large collection of accessories for sleeping;
- environmentally friendly materials;
- stylish models with a metal frame.
- complaints about poor quality service.
The bed manufacturer specializes in the creation of solid wood products and materials based on natural wood. In his work he prefers ergonomic and aesthetic products.
- wide range of mattresses;
- orthopedic bases;
- use of solid wood.
- consumers talk about using chipboard instead of solid wood;
- frequent delivery disruptions.
For several years now, the Russian manufacturer of home furniture has been producing ergonomic, stylish bed models, relying not on variety, but on the functionality and design of a competently selected range of structures.
- naturalness of materials;
- stylish appearance;
- affordable price.
- 'flimsy' of chipboard parts.
An inexpensive Ukrainian brand specializes in the production of simple and affordable bed models made mainly of wood. The products are distinguished by their practicality, neat design and reliability.
- natural materials;
- a wide range of colors;
- affordable prices;
- comfortable design.
- not detected.
Attention! This rating is subjective and does not constitute an advertisement and does not serve as a purchase guide. Before buying, you need to consult with a specialist.