Review of the best according to the editorial board. On the selection criteria. This material is subjective and does not constitute advertising and does not serve as a purchase guide. Before buying, you need to consult with a specialist.
A person who spends a lot of time outside the house will be helped out by a thermo mug. It will allow you to enjoy hot tea or coffee in cold weather, and keep a cool drink in summer. Small in size, but useful in business, such products are quickly gaining popularity. There is a large assortment on the market, so everyone will find the one that suits them.
- Rating of the best thermo mugs
- Which company to choose a thermo mug?
- Rating of the best thermo mugs made of plastic
- EMSA Travel Mug Fun (0.36L)
- Tiger MCE-A060 (0.6L)
- Rating of the best thermo mugs made of steel
- Zojirushi SM-KB48 (0.48L)
- Stanley Master Vacuum Mug (0.53L)
- Tiger MCB-H048 (0.48L)
- Contigo Byron (0.72L)
- Arctic 406-500 (0.5L)
- Which thermo mug to buy?
Rating of the best thermo mugs
|The best thermo mugs made of plastic||1||EMSA Travel Mug Fun (0.36L)||990 RUB|
|2||Tiger MCE-A060 (0.6L)||1935 rbl|
|The best thermo mugs made of steel||1||Zojirushi SM-KB48 (0.48L)||3200 rbl|
|2||Stanley Master Vacuum Mug (0.53L)||2500 rbl|
|3||Tiger MCB-H048 (0,48l)||3170 rbl|
|4||Contigo Byron (0.72L)||2400 RUB|
|5||Arctic 406-500 (0.5L)||1211 RUB|
Which company to choose a thermo mug?
The specific qualities and characteristics of thermo mugs depend on the materials of manufacture, so pay attention to the products of trusted brands. A cheap thermo mug from a little-known brand is unlikely to cope with the task, and is most likely to break quickly.
The Stanley trademark is popular. The company has specialized in the production of thermoses since 1913. Today, customers are offered products made using innovative technologies. Thermo mugs are characterized by an impact-resistant body and double-sided insulation.
The Tiger brand occupies a good position in the Russian market. Buyers are offered an extensive range of models. Thermo mugs cope with the tasks, so they received a lot of positive feedback.
The Russian brand Arktika has been selling well for 9 years. The company produces low-cost models for mass consumption. The assortment includes thermo mugs, thermoses with a wide mouth for hikes and trips.
Rating of the best thermo mugs made of plastic
Plastic is an inexpensive but durable material. It helps keep warm or cold inside, reducing heat transfer. But at the same time, it is not as durable and wear-resistant.
EMSA Travel Mug Fun (0.36L)
The thermo mug is durable and hygienic, even with regular use. The convenient neck allows you to drink from either side, so you can use it on the move.
Thermo mug for travelers and those who want to keep a hot drink for a long time. It is easy to use and hassle-free.
- 100% sealed housing;
- quick opening of the plug with one touch Quick Press.
- keeping hot up to 2 hours, and cold up to 4 hours;
- sometimes the cork is too tight.
Tiger MCE-A060 (0.6L)
The thermo mug is made in a plastic case, although the flask itself is steel. This combination guarantees strength and safety. The manufacturer gives a 15-year warranty for the product. The lid is designed to be spill-proof, so this mug is suitable for traveling or out of town.
The German-made thermo mug is not cheap, but it is distinguished by the quality of performance. It keeps warm well up to 5 hours, and cold up to 9 hours.
- strong and durable body;
- long heat preservation – at least 8-9 hours.
- drinking and spill-proof cover design;
- high price.
Rating of the best thermo mugs made of steel
Steel body provides strength and durability, inspires confidence. Such thermo mugs look respectable and stylish, and therefore arouse interest.
Zojirushi SM-KB48 (0.48L)
In a steel thermo mug Zojirushi SM-KB48, the heat of 70 ° C is maintained for 5-6 hours, so it's easy to enjoy hot tea or coffee during a trip or outside the home. The Japanese manufacturer uses specialty steel and innovative materials to achieve the result.
Not a cheap thermo mug, but it has many advantages. In this mug, the drink stays hot for a long time, and the body itself can easily withstand long trips.
- simplicity and ease of use;
- hygiene and environmental friendliness;
- reliable and durable construction;
- high price.
Stanley Master Vacuum Mug (0.53L)
The vacuum casing, consisting of several layers, provides effective thermal insulation of the thermo mug. The model keeps warm up to 12 hours, has a stylish design. It is equipped with an anti-spill system and is dishwasher safe.
The product is verified to the smallest detail, so with such a thermo mug it is convenient when traveling or at work. The diameter is selected so that the mug fits easily into the cup holders, but at the same time the cost of the model is high.
- laconic body;
- durable 1mm steel body;
- stopper design for safe drinking of hot drinks.
- retention of heat for 12 hours (losses no more than 10оС);
- high price.
Tiger MCB-H048 (0.48L)
The thermostat is suitable for traveling by car, train or plane because of its compact size and diameter. It fits seamlessly into a travel bag, and a reliable lid protects against leaks. It opens easily in one motion thanks to the 'One Hand' system.
The mug is made of heat-insulating materials that do not contain hazardous components. It is convenient to travel with such a mug, although it will not be suitable for the role of a full-fledged thermos.
- easy-to-drink plastic cover;
- ergonomic shape;
- absence of hazardous chemical components;
- corrosive heat-resistant steel;
- does not keep warm for so long.
Contigo Byron (0.72L)
Thermo mug for those who like to drink a hot drink at work, in the car or on a long trip. The case diameter of 8cm makes it easy to hold and put in cup holders. The volume is 0.72L, which is comparable to two large glasses.
The mug looks stylish, so it will become a gift, both to yourself and to another person. It keeps warm and cold well, but you need to monitor it carefully and wash it regularly.
- heat preservation – at least 9 hours;
- attractive appearance.
- sealed cover;
- good roominess;
- optimal size and ergonomic shape;
- it is required to rinse regularly to get rid of stubborn dirt.
Arctic 406-500 (0.5L)
The mugs of the Arctic line are available at an attractive cost and have a number of advantages. The body is made of food-grade steel, ensuring complete tightness. The heat stays inside for at least 6 hours – a standard result for mid-range models.
An inexpensive option for a thermo mug that will come in handy in different situations. But the model can lose its attractive appearance over time if not properly cared for.
- high build quality;
- affordable price;
- full container tightness;
- white plastic turns yellow over time;
- heat retention is not as long as we would like.
Which thermo mug to buy?
- If you plan to use the thermo mug only at home or at work, then simple models – EMSA Travel Mug Fun of small volume will do. Pay attention to the STANLEY Master Vacuum Mug, which is able to keep warm for 12 hours. The drink will stay hot throughout the working day.
- For travel, it is better to take thermo mugs in a steel case that is resistant to mechanical damage. In this case, take a look at the Zojirushi SM-KB48 from the Japanese brand. It is hygienic and environmentally friendly thanks to its special steel.
- If a large mug is required then the Contigo Byron model is suitable. This is a simple model for those who prefer to keep a large volume of drinks close at hand. Artika 406 and other models from this series combine affordable price and quality. The 0.5 l volume allows you to keep the mug size optimal for most situations.
Attention! This rating is subjective and does not constitute an advertisement and does not serve as a purchase guide. Before buying, you need to consult with a specialist.