Review of the best according to the editorial board. On the selection criteria. This material is subjective and does not constitute advertising and does not serve as a purchase guide. Before buying, you need to consult with a specialist.
The cooking process with modern household appliances has become much easier than before. A special place among appliances is occupied by a kitchen stove with an oven, since it is on it that various dishes are fried, boiled, stewed and steamed. Everyone wants to have a suitable stove in the kitchen that meets the requirements, fits into the interior and has an acceptable price tag. Stores provide a wide selection of a wide variety of cookers from well-known manufacturers.
From a large list of companies producing large household appliances, brands such as Bosch, Samsung, Indesit, Electrolux, Ariston and Hansa are especially popular. In today's article, we will talk about the German brand Hansa and consider the kitchen stoves produced under its name.
Our experts carried out a thorough analysis of the household appliances market, and also took into account the opinions of ordinary users in order to draw up an objective rating, which included 6 Hansa cookers.
- How to choose a stove
- Rating of the best Hansa cookers
- The best Hansa electric cookers
- Hansa FCIW53000
- Hansa FCCX59129
- Hansa FCCW53019
- Hansa FCEW53001
- Best Hansa Gas Stove
- Hansa FCGW53021
- Hansa FCGW51001
How to choose a stove
- Varieties. There are three broad categories: gas – well-known devices that operate on gas. Installed in apartments and houses with a gas pipeline. The most common in Russia and the CIS. True, cooking on such a stove is more difficult, because fire, if the rules are not followed correctly, can quickly burn products, turning them into coals; electric – they work, as the name implies, from electricity. They heat the dishes and contents more evenly, so it will be much easier for beginners to work with such a stove. They have many additional functions and programs that help in cooking, literally doing everything for the user, just press the appropriate button. Modern models are safe, which is also very important, especially if there are small children in the house; combined – can work both from gas and from electricity. Such options for plates are much more expensive. Suitable only for those who often move, taking equipment with them to their new home, where, for example, there may be no gas pipeline. For everyone else, the purchase would be impractical.
- Hob. The surface is made of different materials and can be specially coated. The most popular and inexpensive are enameled ones. Found exclusively at gas stoves. They can last up to 50 years if the surface is properly cared for. Sometimes chips may appear with a strong impact. Stainless steel hobs are also strong and durable, but they are more expensive. Stainless steel quickly loses its presentable appearance, as even the slightest scratches are visible on it. Glass-ceramic appeared relatively recently. Found only on electric models. They are safe, because only the contoured part intended for kitchen utensils is heated. Tempered glass hobs are cheaper than glass ceramic and easier to maintain. But with improper care and careless use, the surface is covered with noticeable scratches.
- Oven. Ovens are gas and electric. Hinged lid slabs are inexpensive but considered outdated. Slightly more expensive, but also convenient, will be models with a retractable cart. When choosing the volume of the oven, proceed from the number of people on whom you will need to cook. For a family of 2-3, an oven of 40-50 liters will be enough, and for a large family of 3 or more people – for 60-80 liters.
- Control. The mechanical type is rotary switches that regulate the power of the burner and so on. Of the minuses, it is possible to note the rapid contamination and difficult cleaning of the handles, as well as the inability to set the exact temperature. Such models are more suitable for older people who find it more difficult to get used to new technologies. Electronic – allows you to set the required temperature with an accuracy of a degree. Controlled by touch buttons. Stoves with this type, usually electronic devices, often have automatic modes that are already programmed for cooking common dishes.
Rating of the best Hansa cookers
|Nomination||a place||Name of product||price|
|The best Hansa electric cookers||1||Hansa FCIW53000||RUB 33,665|
|2||Hansa FCCX59129||RUB 26,912|
|3||Hansa FCCW53019||RUB 15,982|
|4||Hansa FCEW53001||RUB 11,109|
|Best Hansa Gas Stoves||1||Hansa FCGW53021||RUB 17 550|
|2||Hansa FCGW51001||RUB 9 650|
The best Hansa electric cookers
In first place in the rating category is the model with four induction cooking zones of different powers. The hob is made of glass ceramic. Heating only occurs when you put utensils on the hotplates. Such a stove is suitable for families with small children, because the baby cannot get burned, since the surface always remains cold. The electronic control unit, which allows you to adjust the power, is located on the working surface, which is much more convenient than when it is on the side. The oven with a volume of 65 liters is equipped with an electric grill function. Here, control is already carried out using rotary controls. The drawer will fit not only baking trays with pans, but also low pots.
- one oversized burner – 21 cm;
- 8 oven modes;
- three-layer glass in the door.
- high cost – 37 thousand rubles
The second line is received by a cooker with glass-ceramic surface and a large oven with a volume of 66 liters. Unlike the previous one, here the burners are ordinary, electric, in the amount of four pieces. Two of them are double-circuit, so that it is more convenient to use large dishes, for example, a duckling. The dimensions of the model are standard (60 x 50 cm), so the product is suitable for most kitchens. The oven has an electric grill function, light and timer, and the oven is also equipped with a spit. Control is performed by rotary knobs. An informative display shows the parameters set by the user.
- saving electricity consumption;
- three-layer glass in the door;
- drawer for dishes.
- relatively expensive – 28 thousand rubles.
The third position is occupied by a four-burner kitchen stove, where two burners with an increased diameter – 18 cm. The hob, as in the two previous models, is made of heat-resistant glass ceramics. The residual heat indicator will help prevent burns. The oven volume here is 69 liters, so the stove should be considered for families with a large number of people. With such a kitchen assistant, you can bake a whole bird for a feast, for example, a turkey or a goose. The stove is controlled mechanically by means of rotary controls. Users note that over time, the handles begin to turn tighter, apparently due to dirt getting inside.
- HiLight burners;
- easy cleaning of the oven;
- dish box;
- acceptable cost – 19 thousand rubles.
- the door is heated (double-layer glass);
- there is no convection.
The fourth is a model of an electric cooker with a high class of electrical consumption, which saves the family budget. The hob has a white enamel finish. The four burners are divided here into two pairs, with a diameter of 18 and 14.5 cm. They make it possible to simultaneously cook in pans of different sizes. The oven of the product has a large volume – 69 l, so the stove is perfect for large families and those who like to cook a lot. In order to save money, the manufacturer installed only two glasses in the oven door, so it heats up at maximum temperatures. The control is mechanical, it works properly even after a while. The spacious drawer underneath helps not only to store kitchen utensils, but also to dissipate heat.
- 2 oven modes;
- budgetary cost – 13 thousand rubles.
- there are no residual heat indicators.
Best Hansa Gas Stove
In the first place is the classic gas stove with four burners. One has increased power, due to which it heats up faster, saving the user's time. The hob is made of stainless steel. Mechanical control, with rotary knobs, which are easy to control the power of the fire. There's also a handy electric ignition option built into the handle. The volume of the oven is 58 liters, which will be quite enough for a family of 3-5 people. Gas monitoring function ensures safety. The electric grill and skewer supplied with the stove helps to grill food evenly, creating a delicious crust.
- burners of different diameters;
- oven lighting;
- timer with sound signal;
- easy to clean enamel;
- dish box.
- the door can be heated (double-layer glass);
- relatively expensive – 18,500 rubles.
Closing the rating category is an easy-to-use and practical model. The hob has a durable enamel coating that is easy to clean and does not scratch even when exposed to abrasives. Four specially designed burners of different power and diameter allow you to choose the optimal one for each task. The 58 L oven makes it possible to bake whole poultry or bake large pies. Thanks to the illumination, the user does not need to open the door to monitor the process. Management, like the previous model, is mechanical.
- gas savings up to 12%;
- gas control function;
- dish box;
- budgetary cost – 9800 p.
- the door may get hot (double-layer glass).
Attention! This rating is subjective and does not constitute an advertisement and does not serve as a purchase guide. Before buying, you need to consult with a specialist.