Review of the best according to the editorial board. On the selection criteria. This material is subjective and does not constitute advertising and does not serve as a purchase guide. Before buying, you need to consult with a specialist.
Shelves for placing TVs have sunk into oblivion and today brackets are used to mount thin LCD or plasma panels, which do not take up much space, but reliably hold an expensive media device. We analyzed the quality of similar products from various companies, having studied their assortment and reviews, and compiled a rating of the best brands of brackets for modern TVs. The information provided will help you choose the right mount depending on the TV panel model and the desired mounting location.
Rating of the best brands of TV brackets
|Rating of the best brands of TV brackets||1||Kromax||5.0|
The first place in the rating of the best manufacturers of TV mounts is taken by Kromax. It is headquartered in Sweden and its product range includes more than 1,500 items. The firm produces brackets for fixing game panels, LCD TVs, monitors and other devices. Buyers in reviews praise the tilt-rotary clamps, which have channels for laying the network cable. This allows you to wind the cable neatly and not pinch it when folding the structure. The company produces other types of clamps with built-in levels so that the owner has everything he needs at hand for a smooth installation.
We placed the company in the first place in the rating due to the large assortment of goods and easy availability in any region of Russia. You can buy the bracket at most specialty stores. The catalog contains models for 22-65 inches diagonals. Mounting holes cover the range from 75×75 to 400×400 mm. The official website features fixed ultra-thin brackets, sliding, tilt-swivel, tilt and ceiling brackets.
- reliability of performance;
- there are fasteners with channels for wires;
- all types of execution;
- for TVs with a screen diagonal of 56-165 cm;
- mounts with a horizontal rotation angle of up to 160 degrees have been developed.
- high price;
- sometimes the mounting plates overlap the TV jacks;
- the thin fixed brackets leave about 15mm from the wall, so buy angled USB plugs, etc.
The second place in the rating is given to Onkron. For a long time, she was the only US distributor of brackets from a leading manufacturer. At the same time, the company developed its own production line, which accounted for 10-15% of the total number of goods. In 2017, the brand spun off and is now self-released. The company places great emphasis on product functionality and originality of designs. Buyers in the reviews like that the maximum weight that the latch can withstand is indicated with a margin, so the bracket will reliably hold the TV and with a greater mass than is written in the passport.
We have included the firm in the rating because it is not afraid to take on complex tasks. She has interesting brackets in the catalog, which have almost no analogues in other competitors from the rating. For example, for a TV presentation of a project in a conference room, the company offers a rack mount on wheels. It has a shelf for small things (pointers, napkins), which increases the convenience of using the product. For broadcasting information on two sides on two TVs at the same time, the company offers two-lever two-knee mounts fixed on the table. The most complex design, according to our experts, is the bracket for wall placement of four LCD panels at once.
- the maximum weight is indicated with a margin;
- there are hidden adjustment bolts;
- brackets with left-right rotation up to 45 degrees;
- models for 2-4 TVs.
- incomplete installation instructions (little text);
- difficult first setup;
- the swing mechanism is sometimes very tight.
The third step of the rating is occupied by a company from Germany, which began its activity in 1923. The headquarters of the manufacturer of the brackets is located in Dresden. The company's catalog contains over 18,000 items. The assortment includes tilt, swivel and extendable brackets. Buyers in reviews praise the company for the cruciform plates suitable for TVs of different sizes. At the same time, thin metal strips fixed to the LCD panel casing do not cover the signal or peripheral connectors. Buyers on the forums speak positively about the level in the kit, which helps to expose LCD – the TV is correct.
We put the company in the rating because it has the best combination of price and quality of goods. For example, an inclined TV mount for TVs with a diagonal of up to 75 inches and weighing 40 kg costs 1000-1500 rubles, which is two times cheaper than other participants in the rating. At the same time, the functionality of the metal structures is preserved. The plasma can be tilted forward by 10 degrees, which will improve the viewing angle for children lying on the floor.
- attractive price;
- rich equipment (washers, rubber gaskets, nuts, dowels and bolts in a set);
- reliable design and long service life;
- on one bracket several paired holes for different center points of fixation.
- a German brand is produced in China;
- sometimes there are short bolts in the kit, so you have to screw in without spacers;
- dowels made of soft metal.
The fourth in our ranking is a company from Germany, but, like the previous manufacturer, factories were moved to China to reduce costs. The company does not hide this and everything is indicated on the packaging. A mounting kit is included with each product. Customers who have tried to install brackets on their own praise the product in reviews for clear instructions and reliable assembly. The double hook reinforced rail connects especially well. The welded joints in the retainer are guaranteed for up to 18 years. Before being sold, each bracket is tested in the company with triple load.
We have added the company to the rating due to the large number of ceiling brackets. This is a universal solution for placing LED and plasma TVs, especially if the apartment has plasterboard walls. Some models (for example LCD – 1700) are suitable for media devices with a diameter of 26 to 65 inches and weighing up to 55 kg. With this, the main axis of the ceiling fixture is able to rotate 180 degrees horizontally and 25 degrees vertically.
- a large selection of brackets in terms of functionality and installation location;
- structures are designed for a weight of 20-55 kg;
- a range of mounting holes with a center distance of up to 400 mm is provided;
- the bracket for connecting to the TV does not cover the connectors.
- there are products with a very small distance from the wall of 15-21 mm, which complicates the attachment of a flash drive;
- look very flimsy in appearance, which can be intimidating.
Holder, founded in 2003 in Russia, entered the top five. This is a domestic manufacturer that competes with imported goods. The company carries out the whole range of work from the design of brackets to the manufacture of components, painting and testing. Holder products are sold to all regions of the country and across the CIS. Many items are visually similar to Kromax products, but have their own individual design and features. Customers in the reviews like the official website of the company, where there is a convenient system for selecting the bracket by functionality (angles of rotation, number of knees), TV diagonal, panel weight and center distance of the mounting holes.
Our experts included the company in the rating, since its products are manufactured for both standard VESA and specific ones. It is easy to choose common indicators for mounting 100×100 or 200×200 mm on the site. But if your TV has a special center distance, then you can find a suitable bracket right here.
- the company produces a mount with angles of rotation up to 350 degrees;
- the production uses domestic steel (not soft);
- tilt adjustment without undue effort;
- bracket warranty up to 20 years;
- additional safety holes are provided.
- no ceiling models;
- some clips 'fall' sideways when turning;
- placing the TV too far from the wall.
Our rating is completed by Ultramounts. It is a domestic brand owned by the Resonanse Gruppe. Production is carried out directly in Russia. High quality materials and our own painting technology are used. The company produces goods for mounting TVs, audio and video equipment. There is a quality control department. Distributors are active throughout the country, so you can buy a bracket in any region at an attractive price. Buyers speak favorably about the brackets of this company, especially that when the TV is pulled out or turned, there are no squeaks.
The company got into the rating because of the attractive cost of goods. Brackets for large 55-65-inch TVs cost from competitors under 2,000 rubles, but here you can easily keep within 1,000 rubles. Despite the low-cost products, the company produces high quality wall mounts and puts screws of different sizes (up to 4 types) in the box so that the thread fits exactly the TV. All small things are signed and sealed in bags separately.
- simple fastening of the slide with clips;
- detailed instructions;
- nothing squeaks when rotating;
- good quality materials.
- self-tapping screws and wall plugs may not be included in the box;
- the level is just for decoration – it does not show exactly.
Attention! This rating is subjective and does not constitute an advertisement and does not serve as a purchase guide. Before buying, you need to consult with a specialist.