Review of the best according to the editorial board. On the selection criteria. This material is subjective and does not constitute advertising and does not serve as a purchase guide. Before buying, you need to consult with a specialist.
Advances in technology are pushing technology forward and causing users to shell out more money. Unfortunately, not everyone can afford expensive devices. And therefore the question 'Where can I get budget and high-quality electronics?' becomes the most relevant.
Determined to overcome trends and cravings for high prices, the editors of the magazine conducted a study of the home appliance market and selected for you the 20 best inexpensive TVs in 4 thematic categories. The following parameters were used as criteria for forming the rating:
- consumer and expert reviews;
- quality and reliability of components;
- functionality and availability of exclusive technologies.
- How do I choose a good and inexpensive TV?
- Rating of the best inexpensive TVs
- The best low-cost 32-inch TVs
- Samsung UE32N5300AU 31.5 “(2018)
- LG 32LM570B 31.5 “(2019)
- Thomson T32RTE1250 32 “(2019)
- Philips 32PHS5583 31.5 ”(2019)
- BBK 32LEM-1058 / T2C 31.5 “(2019)
- The best inexpensive 40-43-inch TVs
- LG 43LM5500 43 “(2019)
- Samsung UE43N5000AU 42.5 “(2018)
- Thomson T43FSE1190 42.5 “(2018)
- BBK 43LEM-1063 / FTS2C 43 “(2019)
- Best inexpensive 48-50-inch TVs
- LG 49UK6200 48.5 “(2018)
- Samsung UE49N5000AU 48.5 “(2018)
- Sony KDL-50WF665 49.5 “(2018)
- The best budget TVs with a diagonal of 50-55 inches
- Samsung UE50NU7002U 50 “(2019)
- LG 55UM7300 55 “(2019)
- Philips 50PUS6704 50 “(2019)
- Thomson T55FSL5140 54.6 “(2018)
- BBK 50LEM-1043 / FTS2C 50 “(2019)
- Hyundai H-LED50ES5001 50 “(2019)
- The best budget TVs with a diagonal of 58-60 inches
- LG 60UM7100 60 “(2019)
- Panasonic TX-58GXR700 58 “(2019)
How do I choose a good and inexpensive TV?
Surely many of you are asking this question. Indeed, TVs have a lot of options, features and capabilities that are very easy to get confused even for professional users. In this regard, the experts of our online magazine tried to provide comprehensive answers and indicate the most important selection criteria. So, when choosing a TV, pay attention to the following parameters:
- Maximum resolution. With the advancement of GPUs and accelerators, ultra-clear images are no longer fantastic. We recommend making a choice in favor of those models that support at least the format Full HD, which corresponds to a resolution of 1920 × 1080 pixels. If you want to buy a TV with a diagonal of 55-60 inches, then it is more advisable to look closely at support for 4K UHD (3840 × 2160 pixels).
- Backlight type. Most screens use standard LCD LED backlighting, which is very cheap to manufacture. Many experts advise looking at TVs with OLED, QLED or Nano Cell, but this is no longer about budget models. Our recommendations are as follows: Look for Edge LED or Direct LED technologies that mediate between the cheapest and most expensive options.
- Smart TV and digital television. Most budget devices are equipped only with a digital signal receiver (DVB-T, DVB-S, etc.), which allow you to connect to TV without buying special tuners. We advise you to look closely at TVs that combine both digital and Smart TV. There are such, and many are presented in our rating. Also pay attention to the platform for 'Smart': it should be either Android or webOS (Linux).
- HDR support. This is a new standard in the production of television equipment. HDR improves picture quality, especially contrast and color depth. This is seen mainly in bright and dark scenes. Also, the undeniable advantage of HDR will be the reduced eye strain.
- Screen refresh rate. Affects the smoothness of the picture, especially in dynamic scenes. The standard refresh rate is 50 or 60 Hz, but there are quite a few budget TVs on the market that offer an increase in this parameter to 100 or 120 Hz. We advise you to take a closer look at them.
- Number of HDMI connectors. Start from the number of devices you want to connect to your TV. For example, it can be consoles and media players, or game consoles (Xbox, PlayStation). Optimum setting: Two HDMI ports on the connector panel.
Rating of the best inexpensive TVs
|Nomination||a place||Name of product||price|
|The best low-cost 32-inch TVs||1||Samsung UE32N5300AU 31.5 “(2018)||RUB 20,000|
|2||LG 32LM570B 31.5 “(2019)||RUB 17,000|
|3||Thomson T32RTE1250 32 “(2019)||RUB 9,000|
|4||Philips 32PHS5583 31.5 ”(2019)||RUB 12,000|
|5||BBK 32LEM-1058 / T2C 31.5 “(2019)||RUB 8,500|
|The best inexpensive 40-43-inch TVs||1||LG 43LM5500 43 “(2019)||RUB 22,000|
|2||Samsung UE43N5000AU 42.5 “(2018)||RUB 24,000|
|3||Thomson T43FSE1190 42.5 “(2018)||RUB 15,000|
|4||BBK 43LEM-1063 / FTS2C 43 “(2019)||RUB 16,000|
|Best inexpensive 48-50-inch TVs||1||LG 49UK6200 48.5 “(2018)||RUB 30,000|
|2||Samsung UE49N5000AU 48.5 '(2018)||RUB 29,000|
|3||Sony KDL-50WF665 49.5 “(2018)||RUB 34,000|
|The best budget TVs with a diagonal of 50-55 inches||1||Samsung UE50NU7002U 50 “(2019)||RUB 32,000|
|2||LG 55UM7300 55 “(2019)||RUB 40,000|
|3||Philips 50PUS6704 50 “(2019)||RUB 40,000|
|4||Thomson T55FSL5140 54.6 “(2018)||RUB 32,000|
|5||BBK 50LEM-1043 / FTS2C 50 “(2019)||RUB 22,500|
|6||Hyundai H-LED50ES5001 50 “(2019)||RUB 26,200|
|The best budget TVs with a diagonal of 58-60 inches||1||LG 60UM7100 60 “(2019)||RUB 55,000|
|2||Panasonic TX-58GXR700 58 “(2019)||RUB 36,000|
The best low-cost 32-inch TVs
Samsung UE32N5300AU 31.5 “(2018)
The first place in the rating goes to Samsung UE32N5300AU, which is equipped according to all production standards. In its configuration, there was a place for a digital signal receiver, and Smart TV based on Android, and even support Full HD. The image quality is provided by an IPS matrix with Edge LED backlighting, as well as a 500 Hz Picture Quality Index frame rate stabilizer and Micro Dimming.
It becomes clear that supporting all of these features requires a little more energy than other devices in the category. The power consumption of this model is 66 W, but this is a brilliant result! This is because we have not pointed out a few more positive and energy-intensive opportunities. For example, about connecting to the Yandex Smart Home system, or good acoustics with volume support and a power of 10 watts. Add to that DLNA support (sync with other gadgets in the house), light sensor, sleep timer and childproof lock. We hope that the issue of leadership is completely settled.
- frame rate stabilization system;
- belonging to the Yandex ecosystem;
- Micro Dimming;
- high definition format support Full HD;
- OS-based Smart TV Android.
- not found.
LG 32LM570B 31.5 “(2019)
In this segment, the company LG lost the leadership of Samsung. The thing is that TVs share quite significant characteristics. But let's start in order. 32LM570B has HDR support and works with media content in 720p format. The display is based on a TFT IPS matrix with Direct LED backlighting, which has increased the viewing angle to 178 degrees.
In addition to a digital receiver, the device has a built-in Smart TV on the webOS platform. Not the smartest, but the fact of having it instantly increases the rank of the model. By the way, it belongs to the ecosystem LG Smart ThinQ, thanks to which you can easily convert your apartment into a 'Smart Home'. We cannot fail to note the presence of good acoustics with a power of 10 W, since it provides surround sound and supports Dolby Digital codecs. This allows the processor to handle more than 8 video and audio formats. Also consider having a sleep timer and childproof lock. This is a cool TV for your apartment, which can be recommended for purchase without any 'buts'.
- availability of Smart TV;
- belonging to the ecosystem of smart technology from LG;
- HDR support;
- clear and high-quality sound;
- a large number of supported formats;
- low power consumption (50 W).
- not found.
Thomson T32RTE1250 32 “(2019)
Let's notice right away that this TV-model from Thpmson differs in atypical design of the stand. This catchy trait affects purchasing power. In fact, all technical and price parameters of the T32RTE1250 differ greatly from the competitor below. The constant refresh rate of the screen here is 100 Hz with a maximum resolution of 1366×768 pixels (720p HD). Instead of the basic LED, the Direct version of the backlight is used, which also affects the picture quality.
The range of settings is also impressive: the brightness is adjustable up to 260 cd / sq. m, contrast is within 3000: 1, and the pixel response time does not exceed 6.5 ms. There is a TimeShift function for pause broadcasting, video recording and child protection. An acoustic set of two speakers supports the AVL volume leveling system and has a power of 20 watts. Impressive, isn't it? Overall, the TV is very interesting and perfectly fits the definition of a 'budget' model for a room or kitchen. Take a closer look, especially in contrast to more expensive branded devices.
- very powerful sound (with a cut of the high frequencies);
- continuous LED backlight;
- The optimum ratio of price and quality;
- wide range of settings;
- availability of the TimeShift function.
- not found.
Philips 32PHS5583 31.5 ”(2019)
The fourth line in the category goes to Philips TV, which, in fact, practically does not differ from the lower 'rival' in terms of rating. It operates at 720p HD resolution at 50Hz refresh rate, uses LED backlighting and a progressive scan option. Has a built-in tuner and video recorder with TimeShift system.
The main difference between the two competing TVs is sound and size. Weak speakers with a total power of 12 W have support for surround sound and automatic volume leveling. Since the capabilities of Philips are more extensive than those of BBK, more expensive components act as acoustics. As a result, richer highs and richer bass are available. It is generally possible to talk about the reliability of 32PHS5583 for a long time, but we will restrict ourselves to a basic description. The rest is up to you: it costs a little more than 10 thousand rubles, but it guarantees durability. We recommend to purchase!
- thin screen bezels;
- good color rendering;
- very high quality components;
- surround and 'soft' sound;
- recording of live broadcasts.
- not found.
BBK 32LEM-1058 / T2C 31.5 “(2019)
Another representative of BBK in our rating without any peculiarities and with a rather modest set of features. The maximum resolution here is 1366×768 pixels, and the screen refresh rate is 50 Hz. There is stereo sound and backlighting, however, a completely ordinary LED without any improvements. Two small 8 W speakers are responsible for the sound – this is more than enough to create a satisfactory volume without the use of external acoustics.
BBK 32LEM-1058 / T2C has a progressive scan, but a rather modest range of display settings. In particular, contrast ratios up to 1200: 1, and 9.5ms per pixel response, are not happy. According to the modern production standard, the model is equipped with a tuner for receiving digital signals DVB and NICAM. There are as many as 3 lots of HDMI and CI to unlock paid channels here too. And, finally, the sleep timer function may be useful for someone. This is a very budget purchase option for those who value reliability over manufacturability.
- good, loud sound;
- acceptable image quality;
- the presence of a digital receiver;
- sleep timer;
- very low price and high reliability.
- not found.
The best inexpensive 40-43-inch TVs
LG 43LM5500 43 “(2019)
Another category succumbed to the company's product leadership LG. Cheaper than the previous competitor, this model entered the market in 2019. Yes, without Smart TV technology, but with the intention of providing people with the highest quality at a low cost. As a result, something like the following came out: there are no obvious useful functions, except for progressive scan, but the sound and image 'draw out' everything.
Despite being equipped with small 5W speakers LG, the 43LM5500 makes about the same noise as Samsung. This is a good sign for quality components. An IPS-matrix and a display with a resolution Full HD and Direct LED backlighting are responsible for the image in the model. The design also includes a light sensor that automatically adjusts the brightness to the environment. Thanks to its relatively low weight of 8 kg, you can easily fix the TV even on a plasterboard wall. As a result, we have the following: a modest set of options, excellent quality of the main functionality, the price is lower than that of a competitor, and most importantly, the highest reliability. Comments are superfluous.
- excellent build quality;
- excellent picture and sound;
- built-in tuner;
- reliability and durability.
- very few additional options.
Samsung UE43N5000AU 42.5 “(2018)
A slightly different price point and cooler software! Straight to us from 2018 – Samsung UE43N5000AU with support Full HD and Edge LED backlighting. A good matrix with accurate color reproduction is complemented by an anti-reflective matte screen, so the TV is ideal even for very bright rooms with windows to the sunny side. In fact, this is a significant plus.
Another plus is the system of suppressing flicker and smoothing the picture Picture Quality Index with a hardware frequency of 300 Hz. From the functions stand out 'picture in picture', as well as a light sensor that adjusts the brightness to the environment. Note the extremely good sound, which is responsible for two speakers with a total power of 20 watts. Surround sound, Dolby Digital support, and many other small nuances are also here. In general, if you want a slightly more presentable TV model with improved quality, then we advise you to look at Samsung. Expect to pay 25% more money.
- bright and 'juicy' picture;
- loud, clear and surround sound;
- the ability to connect digital channels;
- display mode of multiple media sources;
- matte screen.
- slightly limited functionality.
Thomson T43FSE1190 42.5 “(2018)
Even more attractive in terms of price is the Thomson product. Despite its cheapness, it still has a number of rather interesting functions. For example, TimeShift, thanks to which you can pause the broadcast, as well as protection from children, if suddenly you leave equipment in a room alone with your child (or several).
However, let's now go through the main parameters. Support for the format Full HD with a refresh rate of 50 Hz and the Direct LED function, the presence of stereo sound from two speakers with a power of 8 W (in fact, the sound is so-so) and wide picture settings for brightness / contrast. This is what awaits you here. There is no question of any Smart – a digital signal tuner is installed instead. The 200 Hz Picture Performance Index deserves a special mention, thanks to which the picture is slightly smoother. This is another contender to buy on a small budget, but with claims to functionality.
- the ability to stop the broadcast;
- protection from children;
- wide range of display settings;
- slightly more impressive image quality;
- suppression of flicker.
- lack of Smart.
BBK 43LEM-1063 / FTS2C 43 “(2019)
Inexpensive LCD TV from BBK 2019 model year. Supports format Full HD and is equipped with a simple LED-backlight. Allows you to adjust the brightness up to 2150 cd / sq. m, as well as contrast up to a ratio of 5000: 1. It features an expanded viewing angle (178 degrees) and 8.5 ms per pixel response. It does not have Smart technology, but it is equipped with a tuner for working with digital DVB signals of all ranges.
In fact, the 43LEM-1063 / FTS2C does not have any features or capabilities. It's just a TV that you can watch without being distracted by extraneous things. That is why, in particular, its reliability index turned out to be almost the highest among all the rating contenders. Its dimensions are optimal for a small hall or room, and its weight of 7.4 kg allows you to easily attach it to a wall bracket. All in all, if you prefer durability to functionality, be sure to consider purchasing this model.
- acceptable reliability;
- very low price;
- normal picture quality;
- the presence of a receiver with a CI + slot.
- lack of most standard features, such as internet connection;
- weak matrix with not very good color rendering.
Best inexpensive 48-50-inch TVs
LG 49UK6200 48.5 “(2018)
The first line of the rating, quite expectedly, remains with the company's representative LG. This is the only worthy specimen in this category that supports 4K Ultra HD images. Smart on the basis of webOS does not entice those who like to dig in the Internet too much, but nothing can be done – these are the intentions of the manufacturer. But in other aspects, the model shows itself perfectly. For example, the display uses a TFT IPS matrix with rich black display. Part of the good color reproduction of the TV is due to the Direct LED backlight.
Unlike other representatives LG, this model cannot be included in the Smart Home system, which could have become a disadvantage … if it had not had a positive effect on the price and did not allow the budget to be redirected to other 'chips '. For example, expanding the RAM to 4 GB, as a result of which the television equipment very quickly responds to commands from the remote control or to voice control. The True Motion feature stands out, thanks to which the frame refresh rate reaches 100 Hz. And to eliminate flickering in principle, the 1500 Hz Picture Mastering Index technology was 'attached' here. Just ask to turn on multiple screens when choosing a TV and you will understand what it is about.
- high definition format support;
- high-speed performance (including the signal is not lost when connected via a wi-fi network);
- voice control;
- True Motion function and Picture Mastering Index.
- not found.
Samsung UE49N5000AU 48.5 “(2018)
Edge LED TV, which is responsible for both screen dimming and intelligent backlighting. Thanks to this, the image in the resolution of 1920 × 1080 looks much better than before. It is worth considering that the TV was released in 2018, but is still in demand in the market segment.
Largely due to the early release, it was not equipped with a smart system, but a receiver for DVB digital format signals was added to the functions. The sound is rich and spacious, provided by two 10W speakers. The power consumption of the model during operation is 138 W, and this is also worth paying attention to when buying. In conclusion, I would like to say about several interesting functions that distinguish this instance from competitors. Firstly, the presence of a light sensor, which automatically adjusts the brightness of the image to the situation. Secondly, picture-in-picture is a feature in which you can display images from multiple sources simultaneously. One will be widescreen, and the other will be cut into a small window in the corner. And finally, the Picture Quality Index at 300 Hz, which slightly increases the frequency of dynamic scenes.
- the presence of slots for the CI + card;
- excellent tuner-receiver;
- ease of customization;
- light sensor;
- additional processing of dynamic scenes in order to increase the frame rate;
- acceptable volume and volume of sound.
- lack of Smart TV technology.
Sony KDL-50WF665 49.5 “(2018)
One of the most successful developments by Sony in the category of TVs up to 50 inches. It supports Full HD and HDR10 format, Local Dimming and Direct LED backlighting. The standard refresh rate of the screen is 50 Hz, however, Motionflow XR is built into the processor, which additionally smooths the image to make movements more clear.
Equipping such a large TV with 5-watt speakers looks a bit illogical. There are only two of them in the design, and they honestly try to stretch out the surround sound. The model does not have any more unique features and features. In any case, manufacturers do not openly declare the availability of some interesting technologies. Therefore, we note the presence of a DVB digital TV receiver, a child lock function and a sleep timer. The price is reasonable, with the expectation of high reliability and quality of performance.
- good picture;
- depth of black;
- very flexible image adjustment system;
- loud enough sound;
- the ability to hide the wires behind the stand.
- not found.
The best budget TVs with a diagonal of 50-55 inches
Samsung UE50NU7002U 50 “(2019)
The most profitable 50-inch TV right now. Samsung UE50NU7002U almost completely repeats the capabilities of the previous competitor, but much better in its own way and in some cases. For example, to implement smart TV, it uses the platform Android, and without any complaints about the speed and stability. The standard refresh rate is 100 Hz and the nominal resolution is 4K UHD.
Thanks to close cooperation with Russian companies, this model was able to implement several ecosystem profiles at once. That is, you can connect it to the Samsung SmartThings family, or prefer the Smart Home from Yandex. To enhance the viewing performance, the device is equipped with UHD Dimming backlighting. We should also highlight the work on ergonomics and design. The TV has slim bezels and a stylish stand. It is also lightweight: only 9.5 kilograms. All this, coupled with the low price, allows us to put this model in first place in the rating.
- low price;
- high quality workmanship;
- standard screen refresh rate 100 Hz;
- can be connected to multiple ecosystems;
- high-quality sound with a volume effect.
- not found.
LG 55UM7300 55 “(2019)
The advantage of this TV over the previous one is a much lower price. And this despite the superiority in size! It also has a 4K resolution and is equipped with a quality IPS matrix. Smart TV is based on the webOS platform – this is a slightly more interesting version than SAPHI.
For sound quality in LG 55UM7300, two speakers with a power of 10 W each are responsible. The output sound has a volume and, most importantly, hardware support for Dolby Digital codecs. Thanks to True Motion settings, the screen refresh rate is 100 Hz. The TV set includes the famous Magic Remote, which is duplicated by the possibility of voice control. Also note that the model can be connected to the smart home system. This is a very high quality and inexpensive purchase option for your apartment or house.
- screen refresh rate 100 Hz;
- belongs to the ecosystem LG Smart ThinQ;
- good sound even without third-party acoustics;
- nice design;
- combines smart TV technology and digital receiver.
- not found.
Philips 50PUS6704 50 “(2019)
On the third line is a TV model from Philips, which uses a rather rare SAPHI platform to implement Smart TV. This TV is the first in the category (counting from the end) to support 4K images. The power of the accompanying speaker system here is 20 watts. There is support for surround sound and volume leveling functions.
Among the interesting little things that form the uniqueness of the Philips 50PUS6704, it is worth highlighting the Ambilight, which projects a glow on the wall behind in a tone-on-tone picture, the TimeShift function, support for video recording and the creation of a single synchronized network with other appliances in the house. Also used here is Micro Dimming, which reduces the load on the visual apparatus. This model is quite fresh, moderately expensive and ergonomic. Here are at least three reasons to buy it.
- Excellent value for money and quality;
- Ambilight lighting;
- availability of a receiver for digital signal formats;
- 4K support;
- very small picture delay (plus for those who like to play the console).
- Smart platform is very rare and not the most functional.
Thomson T55FSL5140 54.6 “(2018)
This TV model was produced in 2018, but still has not lost its relevance among lovers of inexpensive and functional technology. It combines both a receiver and a Smart TV function, so that you can connect to digital and Internet broadcasting format.
The image in Thomson T55FSL5140 is adjustable in brightness up to 300 cd / sq. m and contrast ratio 4000: 1. The viewing angle is 178 degrees and the pixel response time is 6.5ms. The device has two speakers with a total power of 18 W with surround sound and support for AVL. Additive features include child lock and sleep timer, as well as 24p True Cinema support. For operation, the TV consumes 105 W of power from the network, and its weight is 13 kilograms. Overall, this is a good and inexpensive option for equipping your gym or bedroom.
- ergonomics and pleasant appearance;
- good sound;
- image display quality in the format Full HD;
- the presence of support for True Cinema.
- slow smart.
BBK 50LEM-1043 / FTS2C 50 “(2019)
One line above is an LCD TV with a built-in receiver for digital signals of DVB formats. Its maximum resolution is Full HD with a refresh rate of 60 Hz. According to the development standard, LED backlighting and a complete set of simple stereo speakers without surround sound at 16 watts are provided. Also be prepared for the fact that the model does not have a Smart TV system.
However, the lack of additional software had a positive effect on performance. Also, manufacturers have provided for a more flexible brightness adjustment up to 300 cd / sq. m, setting the contrast within the ratio of 3000: 1 and an almost unfolded viewing angle (178 degrees). The connector panel has room for two USB ports, three HDMI inputs, one VGA, AV and component. Of the additional functions, only the sleep timer and CI support for unblocking paid channels were implemented. When buying, keep in mind that the total weight of the TV is 10.2 kilograms.
- the presence of a receiver for digital channels;
- more flexible image settings;
- moderately loud stereo sound;
- an abundance of ports for connecting peripherals.
- no Smart TV function;
- inconvenient control panel.
Hyundai H-LED50ES5001 50 “(2019)
A budget TV from a manufacturing association Hyundai that tries but can't compete with more established prototypes. This is an acceptable option for buying only when your budget is limited to 25 thousand rubles, and the soul requires 'luxury'. The 50-inch H-LED50ES5001 works at resolution Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels), has LED backlighting and a Smart TV platform based on Android. True, the latter does not work in the best way: its problem is periodic freezes and arbitrary disconnection from the network.
The screen brightness is adjustable up to 220 cd / sq. m. Contrast is adjustable in a ratio of 5000: 1, and the pixel response time does not exceed 8 ms. It sounds strange, but the budget TV has a dual-speaker surround sound system with auto-leveling volume and 16 watts. Additional programs include a sleep timer and child protection, as well as the TimeShift function to pause the broadcast.
- low price for its segment;
- acceptable picture quality;
- good sounding (volume is poorly expressed);
- availability of additional functions.
- very long response time to the command;
- unstable software.
The best budget TVs with a diagonal of 58-60 inches
LG 60UM7100 60 “(2019)
The first line in the category remains behind the 60-inch LG 60UM7100. Like the competitor below, this TV supports 4K UHD resolution and has a similar stereo speaker layout. The combined power of the two speakers is 20W and supports AVL automatic volume leveling and a preprogrammed Dolby Digital decoder.
In order not to increase the already high price, the manufacturers decided to equip the model with a TFT VA matrix. All its shortcomings are compensated for by software add-ons and capabilities. We haven't said a single word about Smart TV support. Meanwhile, here it is based on the webOS platform and, according to users, it works quite quickly. Other features of the TV include support for the True Motion function with an increase in the refresh rate of the picture up to 100 Hz, VR connectivity, belonging to the ecosystem LG Smart ThinQ and a voice control system. All this makes the model truly technological and advanced.
- The optimum ratio of price and quality;
- works in the 'Smart Home' system;
- surround sound with automatic volume leveling;
- convenient remote control and voice control;
- refresh rate up to 100 Hz.
- not detected.
Panasonic TX-58GXR700 58 “(2019)
58 '' LCD TV with 4K UHD support. It features stereo sound, LED backlighting and built-in Smart TV function. For the sound power in the TV system, two speakers with a total power of 20 W are responsible for providing surround sound.
An additional plus of the model is the presence of a wide-range digital signal receiver. It supports DVB-T, -C, -S, S2 and 'Teletext' standards. The connector panel for connection has three HDMI and USB inputs, as well as interfaces for connecting Ethernet and Wi-Fi. There is a headphone jack and a CI interface for CAM modules that decode paid channels. At the end of the review, we mention support for 24p True Cinema and automatic brightness balance thanks to the built-in light sensor. This TV is definitely worth the money!
- very high quality picture with progressive scan;
- the presence of surround sound;
- nice design;
- acceptable price;
- True Cinema function.
- Slow Smart TV.
Attention! This rating is subjective and does not constitute an advertisement and does not serve as a purchase guide. Before buying, you need to consult with a specialist.