Review of the best according to the editorial board. On the selection criteria. This material is subjective and does not constitute advertising and does not serve as a purchase guide. Before buying, you need to consult with a specialist.
A thermopot is a device in a compact body of which an electric kettle and a thermos are combined. This combination allows you to greatly expand the functionality of the device: it takes a minimum of time to heat the water to the desired temperature, and thanks to the thermal control functions, the constant maintenance of the liquid temperature at a specific level is ensured. Simplicity and functionality are two advantages due to which the popularity of this device is growing at a geometric pace and more and more buyers are deciding to buy a thermopot as a replacement for their old electric kettle.
- The best manufacturers of thermo pots for home
- Rating of the best thermo pots for home
- The best premium thermo pots
- Panasonic NC-HU301
- REDMOND RTP-M802
- The best thermo pots in the middle price category
- Bosch THD 2021/2023
- REDMOND RTP-M801
- The best inexpensive thermo pots for home
- UNIT UHP-130
- Rolsen RLT-4038
- Which thermo pot to choose?
The best manufacturers of thermo pots for home
Many well-known manufacturers have mastered the production of thermo pots. Among all the diversity, a number of key companies should be highlighted, whose products are rightfully considered the best.
A well-known German manufacturer operating in various sectors of the economy. Among all the variety of manufactured products, there is also household appliances for the kitchen. The company was founded in 1886 by the famous engineer Robert Bosch. The products of this manufacturer are characterized by excellent quality and very affordable prices, and production is 'scattered' all over the world.
A Russian manufacturer of household appliances, which is well-deservedly popular due to the high quality of products, a huge range and low cost. The main production facilities are located in large factories in China.
The largest Japanese industrial giant, one of the world's top 50 manufacturers of industrial equipment. Founded in 1918 by the famous Japanese businessman Konosuke Matsushita. Products manufactured under this brand do not need advertising: excellent manufacturability, variety of model range and high functionality have done their job: the number of adherents of this manufacturer's products is extremely large.
Rating of the best thermo pots for home
|Nomination||a place||Name of product||price|
|The best premium thermo pots||1||Panasonic NC-HU301||RUB 7,890|
|2||REDMOND RTP-M802||RUB 7 495|
|The best thermo pots in the middle price category||1||Bosch THD 2021/2023||RUB 9 689|
|2||REDMOND RTP-M801||RUB 4,575|
|The best inexpensive thermo pots for home||1||UNIT UHP-130||–|
The best premium thermo pots
'Smart' and functional devices, characterized by a huge range of options and a fairly high price – 8-10 thousand rubles.
The first line of our rating of the best thermocouples went to Panasonic NC-HU301 – a device that compares favorably with its closest competitors. The volume of the tank is 3 liters, which is more than enough for drinking tea in a large family circle. If you are distracted by household chores and forgot that you wanted to drink coffee, you do not need to boil the water again: the step temperature regulator allows you to obtain a certain temperature of the water and maintain it for a long time. The heating element of the thermopot is closed with a special casing, the inner carbon coating will certainly appeal to those who care about their own health and prefer to drink exclusively purified water. Thermopot control is electronic, and therefore simple and intuitive. All information is displayed on the display, and the water level in the tank is displayed on a special scale located on the side surface. The approximate cost of a thermopot is 8000-8500 rubles.
- Capacious tank;
- Simple and convenient control;
- Built-in battery for autonomous operation of the device;
- High efficiency;
- Step temperature control and timer;
- 4 positions of filling intensity adjustment;
- High noise level;
- Inconvenient 'sliding' swivel stand;
- Long primary boiling of the liquid (about 20 minutes);
- Large dimensions;
- Informative instruction manual;
A good thermopot, which can rightfully be called a device for a large and friendly family. Its main advantage is a spacious tank with a capacity of 5 liters. This is more than enough to give tea not only to the whole family, but also to a neighbor who ran in to borrow matches. The heating element of the device is closed, which, together with a well-thought-out filtration system, has a positive effect on the purity of the water, and its power is 1200 W, allowing you to boil large volumes of liquid in a matter of minutes. In addition, the thermo pot has a stepped temperature control, allowing you to set and maintain the level you need. Add in the convenient, intuitive on-screen controls and a water tank level indicator and you have one of the best devices on the market. The cost of a thermopot fluctuates at the level of 5500-6000 rubles.
- Capacious tank;
- High power of the device (1200 W);
- Convenient management;
- Steel body;
- Cover lock during operation;
- Boil-out protection;
- Step regulation of the maintained temperature
- Lack of a central power button;
- Lack of battery and hand pump;
- Perceptible heating of the top cover during the operation of the thermal pot;
The best thermo pots in the middle price category
Devices that combine an excellent ratio of functionality and price.
Bosch THD 2021/2023
Compact and 'stylish' thermopot, the design of which will not leave anyone indifferent and will surely fit into the interior of any kitchen. The capacity of the tank is 2 liters, which, together with the sufficiently high power of the closed heating element, ensures almost instant boiling of water. For those who care about their own health and prefer to drink exceptionally pure water, there is an automatic descaling system, and the built-in filter change indicator will promptly notify you of the need for maintenance of the device. And in order to spot dose the volume of the prepared drink, the function of setting the portion size in the range from 150 to 300 ml is provided. The cost of the model varies from 5 to 5.5 thousand rubles.
- Incredibly stylish design;
- Powerful heating element;
- Built-in descaling system;
- Filter replacement indicator;
- Step thermostat;
- Setting the size of the served portion;
- Fragile plastic water tank;
- Vertical arrangement of controls;
- High noise level of work;
- Low speed of water filling.
To rush around headlong and in a hurry to remove water in the kitchen from a suddenly leaking kettle is not a pleasant pleasure. And it's good when there is an opportunity and you are at home, but what if at the time of the breakdown you were far beyond it? It is in order to avoid such situations that the REDMOND RTP-M801 thermo-pot is designed, the main advantage of which is double metal walls, which exclude liquid flow. Otherwise, it is a very functional 'device', with a total capacity of 750 watts and a total tank capacity of 3.5 liters. The thermo-pot supports stepped temperature control, automatic shutdown and water level indicator. In order to avoid troubles in the event of a power outage, a hand pump is provided that allows you to use a de-energized thermo-pot. A clear and high-contrast display is responsible for indicating the status of the device, as well as a liquid level sensor, clearly visible in the dark. The average cost of the device is 4500-5000 rubles.
- High strength stainless steel double walls;
- Step regulation of the maintained temperature;
- Closed heating element;
- Automatic and manual filling methods;
- The presence of a mechanical pump that allows you to work with a power outage;
- Convenient and unpretentious to care for;
- Quiet in operation
Some 'flakiness' of the cover design;
Hard keys to control the device;
Insufficient number of built-in timer adjustments;
The best inexpensive thermo pots for home
Thermo pots of the entry price range, which are perfect for acquaintance with this class of devices.
Thermopot, which is a great option for those looking for an inexpensive device that has maximum capacity. The built-in tank has a volume of 5 liters, which is more than enough for a large group of tea drinkers. The body of the thermopot practically does not heat up during operation. As additional security elements, there is a lock against opening the lid during heating and the inability to turn on the device with an empty tank. Simple and intuitive operation does not require getting used to, and thanks to the water illumination during operation and the clearly visible water level sensor, control over the operation of the device becomes simple and convenient. The cost of UNIT UHP-130 does not exceed 3000 rubles.
- High power of the heating element (850 W);
- Capacious tank (5 liters);
- Sophisticated locking systems during operation;
- Simple, intuitive controls;
- Stylish design;
Brittle plastic of external elements;
Inconvenient top cover;
Large heat loss during standby and, as a result, the need for constant heating;
Excessively bright water level illumination.
A device whose functionality is at the highest level. The body is made of stainless steel and is equipped with double walls to prevent leakage during operation. The tank has a capacity of 4.2 liters, which is more than enough for the average family. Despite the sufficiently high power, in the mode of maintaining the temperature, the thermo-pot 'gives out' only 100 watts, which makes it very economical. For those who are worried about their own health, a self-descaling system is provided. The stepped temperature control system will certainly appeal to those who do not like drinking too hot tea or coffee. In order to operate the device even with a power outage, the device is equipped with an additional mechanical pump. Despite the maximum functionality, the cost of this device does not exceed 3,500 rubles.
- Stylish design;
- Capacious tank;
- Low power consumption in temperature maintenance mode;
- Convenient, intuitive control;
- Step regulation of the maintained temperature;
- Automatic and mechanical pumps;
Excessively loud soundtrack;
Mediocre build quality
No forced shutdown;
Which thermo pot to choose?
- If you are looking for an inexpensive thermo pot but still want the maximum functionality, consider Rolsen RLT-4038. This is a device with a spacious reservoir, low power consumption in the temperature maintenance mode, intuitive control and many other equally useful functions;
- If the elegant appearance of the device is paramount, take a look at Bosch THD 2021/2023. This is a stylish and incredibly aesthetic gadget, the functionality of which is at its best, and the appearance will satisfy the needs of even the most spoiled buyer
- REDMOND RTP-M802 is the best option for those who value the volume of the built-in tank. With a very modest size, the device boasts a five-liter water tank. Together with the total power of the device of 1200W, heating water to the required temperature takes a minimum of time;
- For those buyers who do not want to save money on buying a thermal pot, the best choice is the Panasonic NC-HU301. Belonging to the premium class, this device will certainly delight the buyer with excellent build quality and a wide range of functionality. On the side of Panasonic NC-HU301 there is a capacious tank, convenient control, well thought-out cleaning and temperature control systems.
Attention! This rating is subjective and does not constitute an advertisement and does not serve as a purchase guide. Before buying, you need to consult with a specialist.