Review of the best according to the editorial board. On the selection criteria. This material is subjective and does not constitute advertising and does not serve as a purchase guide. Before buying, you need to consult with a specialist.
Many housewives have repeatedly encountered in the kitchen such a situation when it is necessary to knead the dough, make minced meat, chop vegetables, and they had to get and turn on the mixer, meat grinder, blender, look for free sockets for them or places where all these devices can be located. Such cooking did not bring pleasure, but only negative emotions. Multifunctional harvesters have replaced all devices of narrowly targeted action and made the life of women much easier, and cooking their favorite dishes an interesting and exciting activity.
Today you can buy combines with various options, attachments, designs, types of control. When choosing such a device, you must first of all decide for what purposes you will use it. After all, the more functionality, the more expensive the model, and, you see, there is no need to spend money on accessories you do not need.
- How to choose a reliable harvester with a meat grinder
- Rating of the best combines with a meat grinder
- Kenwood KMM 770
- Caso KM1200
- Kenwood KHH 326WH
- Moulinex Masterchef Gourmet QA50AD
- Bosch MUM4880
- Bosch MUM4855
How to choose a reliable harvester with a meat grinder
Combines are presented in various configurations. Many include a blender, meat grinder, juicer, grinder, ice cream maker, sausage attachments, citrus press. We choose exactly the options that you intend to use in the future.
- Power is an important parameter. And the higher it is, the faster the cooking process will be. Optimal value: 1000 W. Such a device will process meat of any hardness into minced meat, knead a thick dough. 700W is enough to mix ingredients in a 3L bowl. But it is worth remembering that the higher the indicator, the more electricity is spent, so you need to choose the best option for you.
- The bowls are made of plastic, glass or stainless steel. The first material is inexpensive, light in weight, but it can crack and lose its original appearance over time. Although the glass is shockproof, it is not recommended to drop it. A stainless bowl will last much longer, will not crack or tarnish. The volume may vary. 2 liters is enough for use in a small family. Most often, 3-liter bowls are presented. But there are also volumes above 4 liters.
- Nozzles. If you like to bake pies, pies, cakes and pastries, then pay attention to special attachments for various types of dough and whisk for beating. If your menu has more salads, then we look at the complete set of graters and shredders.
- Knife material. For better processing into minced meat, knives in meat grinders should be made of stainless steel. The presence of 2 or more discs with different hole diameters in the set will diversify the menu.
- If you plan to take the harvester with you to the dacha or on vacation, then a device with a plastic case and a bowl will be ideal. It is light in weight, compact. Heavy, bulky models require separate storage space and a solid work surface.
- Control type. Devices differ in mechanical or touch control and the number of speeds. Many models have 5-6 of them. In budget devices, there are 2 speeds, but expensive models are equipped with 10 and higher. Pulse mode will allow you to complete the mixing job better.
- An important parameter when choosing is noiselessness. Rubberized feet will reduce vibration.
- It is desirable that the attachments are stored in one place, but this is not always the case. Many models have compartments for storing them, so the hostess will always have them at hand.
In our rating, there are 6 combines with meat grinders of different price categories, which have become sales leaders, and their quality does not cause any complaints from users, and they recommend these models for purchase.
Rating of the best combines with a meat grinder
|Nomination||a place||Name of product||price|
|Rating of the best combines with a meat grinder||1||Kenwood KMM 770||RUB 36 850|
|2||Caso KM1200||RUB 26,700|
|3||Kenwood KHH 326WH||RUB 20,669|
|4||Moulinex Masterchef Gourmet QA50AD||RUB 17,989|
|5||Bosch MUM4880||RUB 12 825|
|6||Bosch MUM4855||RUB 7,500|
Kenwood KMM 770
A powerful combine (1200 W) with a meat grinder will help you prepare any, the most complex dish, no worse than a professional chef. High technical characteristics, various options and modern design distinguish this model from many others. The body is made of die-cast aluminum. The harvester is equipped with 3 drives and has 6 speeds and a pulse mode.
Particular attention should be paid to the volume of the bowl. It is 6.7 liters and can be used to prepare up to 2.4 kg of dough in one batch. An important advantage of the model is that it is adapted for more than 30 attachments, which can be purchased separately on request.
The package includes a blender and a meat grinder. The K-shaped attachment will help you knead any type of dough for buns, cakes, cookies. The whisk will ideally beat whites, sour cream or cream. The hook attachment is designed to make thick dough for dumplings or yeast dough for pies.
- high power;
- splash protection;
- adaptation of 30 additional attachments;
- electronic speed control;
- large stainless steel container;
- the cost is about 35,000 rubles.
A multifunctional device will help you knead dough, make minced meat, chop herbs, cut vegetables, whip sauces and mousses. The compact size will fit it even in a small kitchen. The bowl is made of stainless steel, its volume is 3.6 liters. LED lights on the control panel add convenience during the cooking process.
The bowl lid will protect against splashing during operation and dust during storage. You can add ingredients to the hole without disconnecting the processor from the mains. Smooth adjustment will allow you to adjust the speed as you wish.
The harvester has rubberized feet, which significantly reduce vibration even at high speeds. Also, the device is quiet. Customers noted that the harvester, thanks to the silver die-cast aluminum body, fits into any kitchen interior.
- silent work;
- panel illumination;
- convenient control;
- 7 attachments included;
- reliable metal gears;
- not detected.
Kenwood KHH 326WH
A worthy place in the rating is occupied by a device that combines so many options that it replaces a juicer, citrus press, blender, meat grinder. 7 different attachments will help you chop vegetables, beat eggs and cream, knead the dough. The package includes a spatula for extracting the finished product. The large bowl is made of brushed stainless steel.
The model has 5 speeds, for a better result, a pulse mode is provided. Now it will not be difficult to get juice from pears, apples, beets, tomatoes using a centrifugal juicer. For oranges, a citrus press is included.
The body is made of durable plastic. According to reviews, it does not fade, does not crack, and does not form dark spots on it. The harvester is lightweight and compact, easy to carry and store.
- volumetric bowl (4.3 l);
- comfortable paddle;
- parts can be cleaned in a dishwasher;
- 2 juicers;
- sharp stainless steel knives;
- not detected.
Moulinex Masterchef Gourmet QA50AD
The harvester has increased functionality and includes a meat grinder, blender, mill, attachments for dough, whipping, cutting into slices and graters. 6 speeds and a planetary mixing system will make any dish quick and easy. The device is controlled mechanically.
The main feature of the combine is the elongated stainless steel whisk. Its shape was developed by the company's specialists, and thanks to it, the attachment reaches the very bottom of the bowl and can mix a minimum amount of products and even whip one protein. The meat grinder is equipped with two grids with small and large holes to obtain minced meat of different consistency.
The bowl holds a usable volume of 4.3 liters. Handles are provided on its body. A lid will protect you from splashing and keep your kitchen clean. The legs provide stability and reduce vibration even at the highest speeds.
- all-metal body;
- stainless bowl with handles;
- optimal equipment;
- elongated rim;
- updated design;
- not detected.
Next in the rating we include a device that has received many positive reviews from housewives due to its good equipment, high-quality work result and affordable cost. By purchasing this model, you get a blender, a meat grinder, a citrus juicer. With 9 attachments, you can make any type of dough, beat mousses, sauces, cut and chop vegetables.
Bowl material – stainless steel, volume – 3.9 liters. The body is made of durable plastic. According to reviews, it retains its original appearance throughout the entire period of operation.
The power of the device is 600 W. It is enough to knead dough of any density, it chops vegetables well and grates cheese and chocolate. Many users noted that the meat grinder does not always cope with tough and sinewy meat, therefore, preliminary processing of raw materials is required: removal of film, cartilage. For the rest, the combine received only positive ratings.
- 9 attachments;
- affordable cost;
- citrus press;
- stainless steel bowl;
- overload protection;
- low power.
Introducing another Bosch device of choice for economical housewives, which replaces several appliances in the kitchen. Its compact size allows you to use and store it anywhere you want. The package includes a 1 liter blender, a meat grinder, 3 slicing discs, a ball whisk and a dough hook.
Unlike the MUM4880 model, the bowl is made of impact-resistant plastic, thereby reducing the price of the entire device. The harvester has a well thought-out storage system for attachments. The cord folds into a special compartment. Rubberized feet make the device stable and does not budge at high speed.
The users noted the interesting recipes presented on the DVD included in the kit, as well as the ability to clean some parts of the combine in the dishwasher.
- 8 different attachments;
- budget price;
- a place for storing the cord and attachments;
- CD with recipes;
- volumetric bowl – 3.9 l;
- low power – 600 watts.
Attention! This rating is subjective and does not constitute an advertisement and does not serve as a purchase guide. Before buying, you need to consult with a specialist.