Review of the best according to the editorial board. On the selection criteria. This material is subjective and does not constitute advertising and does not serve as a purchase guide. Before buying, you need to consult with a specialist.
Compact and convenient models that allow you to significantly expand your menu with delicious and healthy dishes. With it, you can easily cook meat and fish, sandwiches and toasts, poultry and vegetables, as well as many other equally tasty and aromatic dishes. In order to cook fragrant food 'with a smoke', it is not at all necessary to go to nature and lay out the grill. All you need to do is buy an electric grill!
- The best manufacturers of electric grills for the home?
- Rating of the best electric grills
- The best electric grills with removable surfaces
- Tefal GC702D01
- Tefal GC306012
- Steba PG 4.4
- The best electric grills with stationary frying surfaces
- Maxwell MW-1960 ST
- Smile KG 944
- Rolsen RG-1410
- How to choose an electric grill
The best manufacturers of electric grills for the home?
Currently, in the assortment of almost every manufacturer of household appliances, you can find at least a couple of models of electric grills that differ in their functional features. Some of these brands have now become truly 'popular', and therefore their products can be safely recommended for purchase.
A famous French brand founded in 1956 and originally produced pans and other kitchen utensils. By the beginning of the 2000s, the company mastered the production of complex household appliances. Currently, Tefal products are manufactured in factories in France, Switzerland and China and are represented in more than 120 countries around the world.
A German manufacturer with a century of history, producing sophisticated household appliances for the home. Founded in 1919 by Dietrich Müller, an entrepreneur from the German town of Bamberg. Throughout its history, it has never changed its owner – at the moment, as at the beginning of its journey, the company is run by the Müller family. Manufacturing facilities are located in Europe, as well as in China.
Inexpensive, extremely reliable and functional household appliances originally from Scandinavia. It has been produced since the beginning of the two thousandth and has an excellent price-quality ratio, thanks to which it has managed to 'move' many well-known manufacturers in this 'field'. Production is located at the largest European factories.
Russian brand that has been producing household and kitchen appliances since 1994. The production facilities are located in Fryazino near Moscow, as well as in the Kaliningrad region. In addition to equipment manufactured under its own brand, Rolsen carries out large-angle assembly of household appliances from well-known European and Japanese manufacturers.
Rating of the best electric grills
|Nomination||a place||Name of product||price|
|The best electric grills with removable surfaces||1||Tefal GC702D01||RUB 13,990|
|2||Tefal GC306012||RUB 6,890|
|3||Steba PG 4.4||RUB 10831|
|The best electric grills with stationary frying surfaces||1||Maxwell MW-1960 ST||RUB 3,449|
|2||Smile KG 944||RUB 3,390|
The best electric grills with removable surfaces
Convenient, easy-to-use and extremely unpretentious in maintenance models, which will surely appeal to demanding housewives. Cooking with them is a pleasure! We present you a rating of the best electric grills.
The first place in the ranking goes to Tefal GC702D01. A powerful and incredibly functional device that allows you to cook at home a huge number of dishes that are traditionally cooked in nature, 'on barbecue'. The removable panels are equipped with a non-stick coating, and therefore not only do not allow cooking food to burn, but also easy and convenient to clean. For those who prefer to cook food in automatic mode, there are six automatic programs, as well as the possibility of cooking from frozen products and the function of heating the finished dish. Just select the mode you need and press start! The estimated cost of this model is 15-16 thousand rubles.
- Powerful yet very compact device;
- Convenient, intuitive control;
- Automatic cooking mode and the function of cooking from frozen products;
- Removable non-stick surfaces that do not require special maintenance;
- Lack of flat panels included;
- There are cases of premature failure of the heating indicator and automatic mode;
- The need for a neat and careful attitude during washing and cleaning;
The second line in our rating of electric grills went to Tefal GC306012. Choosing appliances for the kitchen, many buyers do not want to 'bother' with a large number of settings, modes and functions. It is for such people that Tefal GC306012 was created – a compact and very functional electric grill, the surface of which is 660 cm2. This is enough to fully cook three servings of delicious food. The two removable non-stick surfaces are equipped with heating elements at the top and bottom, which guarantees uniform and high-quality frying. There are three power levels, thanks to which the device can be configured to prepare almost any dish. The grill control is intuitive and simple: it is carried out using mechanical buttons and does not require special knowledge and skills. The set includes a drip tray. The average market cost of the device fluctuates around 10-12 thousand rubles.
- Compact size and light weight;
- Simple, intuitive controls;
- Three main positions of the appliance (grill, barbecue, oven), as well as three main programs (vegetables, steaks, hot sandwiches);
- Removable frying surfaces with non-stick coating;
- Grease tray included;
- Lack of a recipe book in the package;
- Relatively high complexity of washing;
- Inconvenient retainers for removable upper frying surfaces;
Steba PG 4.4
The bronze in our rating goes to Steba PG 4.4. Not everyone can boast of a large and roomy kitchen that can accommodate all the necessary household appliances without causing discomfort. In such a situation, Steba PG 4.4 will certainly be an excellent solution: with a sufficiently high functionality, this model is distinguished by its minimal dimensions and weight. Steba PG 4.4 has a simple and convenient design – the top and bottom sash folds like a laptop and is fixed with a lock in the handle area. In order to turn the grill into a full-fledged frying surface, the manufacturer has provided the function of cooking food exclusively on the lower surface, without the need to fold the device. The grill grates are equipped with a non-stick coating, and on the back there is a waffle baking dish – a real discovery for the sweet tooth! The device is controlled by means of mechanical keys, and therefore will not cause any difficulties even for a novice cook. The estimated cost of this model is 12-12.5 thousand rubles.
- Compact size and light weight;
- Convenient lock that fixes both surfaces;
- Removable grills with non-stick coating;
- Form for baking waffles on the back of the grates; Possibility to use the bottom surface in the frying panel mode;
- Sophisticated and comfortable ergonomics of controls;
- The discrepancy between the actual and declared cooking time of a particular dish;
- Soft and insufficiently reliable plastic;
- Uneven heat distribution over frying surfaces;
- Lack of on / off button on the panel.
The best electric grills with stationary frying surfaces
Despite the fact that electric grills with non-removable surfaces are much more difficult in terms of washing, cleaning and maintenance, they are no less popular. The main reason for this demand is the affordable price!
Maxwell MW-1960 ST
If you cannot live a day without a delicious and juicy steak, Maxwell MW-1960 ST is the electric grill made for you! This compact, but powerful enough (2000 W) helper heats up quickly enough and after 4-5 minutes it reaches the working cooking temperature, significantly reducing the cooking time. The body is made of a combination of metal and soft plastic, which provides sufficient strength and aesthetic appearance. The grill is controlled by means of mechanical keys, which makes it simple and easy to learn. The frying surfaces are equipped with a non-stick coating to avoid food burning. Comes with a grease tray. The estimated cost of the device is 4-4.5 thousand rubles.
- Simple and reliable design;
- Non-stick coating of frying surfaces;
- High power;
- Simple and convenient mechanical control;
- Grease tray included;
- Compartment for the power cord included
Short power cord;
Lack of a countdown timer;
High heating of the upper part of the case;
Smile KG 944
An electric grill, the simple and convenient design of which will certainly appeal to all those buyers who, for various reasons, refuse multifunctional models of a futuristic design. The combination of simplicity and functionality is the main advantage of this device. The body is made of combined materials – the metal frame is successfully combined with plastic inserts. The power of the device is 2100 W, so cooking does not take much time. Both surfaces are equipped with a non-stick coating, which is very simple and unpretentious to maintain. In addition to the classic electric grill, the manufacturer has provided the possibility of using the lower grill as a frying surface, without the need to assemble the device. The approximate price is 4.5-5 thousand rubles.
- Classic design;
- Traditional mechanical control, easy to learn and operate;
- Non-stick coating of the panel surface;
- Composite material body;
- High power;
- The possibility of using the bottom panel as a frying surface;
Short power cord;
Insufficiently reliable non-stick Teflon coating;
Long heating of the device;
When choosing home appliances for the home, many buyers focus exclusively on good looks. This is understandable: the functional features that similar models have are approximately identical, and therefore it is the design that has to pay attention. Rolsen RG-1410 is one of such models: the control panel of this model is moved to the bottom of the device, while the handle is on top. The electric grill is made of stainless steel in combination with plastic inserts, providing external aesthetics and making the appearance complete. The device has a fairly high power – 1400 W, as well as an insulated case, which excludes the possibility of thermal injuries. Management is traditional mechanical, which does not require special knowledge and skills. The internal surfaces are equipped with a non-stick coating, which is very practical and unpretentious to maintain. Includes a removable grease tray.
- Stylish design;
- Compact size and weight;
- High enough power;
- Non-stick coating of surfaces;
- Grease tray included;
- Lack of on and off buttons;
- Insufficiently high build quality;
- Short power cord;
How to choose an electric grill
- For those buyers looking for the most functional and advanced device, the Tefal GC702D01 is the best choice. A large number of functions, interchangeable frying panels, the presence of automatic cooking programs and intuitive control make this device the best in its price category!
- Those buyers who prefer to use the electric grill not only for its intended purpose, but also as a traditional hob, should pay attention to Steba PG 4.4. He also 'knows' how to bake waffles, which will surely please those with a sweet tooth!
- Buyers who know how to count every ruble of invested costs and who want to get the most balanced device will certainly pay attention to the Smile KG 944. This is a strong 'average', with decent functionality and very unpretentious care, the price of which is very affordable.
Attention! This rating is subjective and does not constitute an advertisement and does not serve as a purchase guide. Before buying, you need to consult with a specialist.