Review of the best according to the editorial board. On the selection criteria. This material is subjective and does not constitute advertising and does not serve as a purchase guide. Before buying, you need to consult with a specialist.
Washing machines from the manufacturer VEKO are quite popular with Russian buyers. The VEKO equipment is relatively inexpensive, but at the same time has functionality similar to the luxury models. Modern washing machines of this brand have many useful functions, and innovative technologies put them on a par with such market leaders as Bosch, Samsung, LG, INDESIT.
- Benefits of BEKO washing machines
- Innovative technologies in BEKO washing machines
- 5 best washing machines VEKO
- BEKO WMI 71241
- BEKO WRE 6511 BWW
- BEKO WKB 61031 PTYA
- BEKO WKB 51031 PTMA
- BEKO WKB 51001 M
Benefits of BEKO washing machines
- Various dimensions. Among the VECO model range there are both super-narrow washing machines, the size of which is only 85x60x35cm, and standard ones, with dimensions of 85x60x50cm; the manufacturer also has an average size segment – 85x60x45cm. There are also built-in machines with a removable top cover, a plastic cover panel or a place to fix the door.
- Enhanced security. The VECO washing machines provide protection against accidental leaks and a reliable lock against pressing on the control panel.
- Simple controls. An intuitive software menu in Russian, as well as detailed instructions will facilitate the operation of the device. Many VECO washing machines are equipped with a display that shows data on the selected program and its end time.
- Longer service life. The imbalance control system increases the service life of VEKO washing machines almost 3 times. The Hi-Tech nickel-plated heating element protects against the formation of internal scale and the appearance of rust, thanks to which VEKO washing machines work 4 times longer.
- Additional savings. The new generation engine is able to save up to 60% of electricity. AquaFusion technology ensures that all powder remains inside the drum until rinsing. This saves about 10% of detergent per wash and more than 5 kg of powder per year. Also, the 'smart' technology monitors the amount of water supplied and independently adjusts its level if an intensive rinsing is required or too much foam has formed in the drum.
- Effective work. The special shape of the ribs in the drum and the special curvature of the glass in the door allow you to wash clothes and linen more gently and efficiently, preserving their original texture and color.
- Reducing noise. The control of the distribution of things in the drum, a special wavy wall and the silent operation of the motor reduced the noise level during operation of the VEKO washing machines to 61 dB.
Innovative technologies in BEKO washing machines
The manufacturer VECO creates a comfortable, efficient and budgetary technique. Economical and reasonable consumption of resources, excellence in technology and ergonomic design – this is how the Turkish brand positions its products.
- ProSmart ™ inverter motor. The engine of the new generation contributes to an increase in the life of the washing machine, reduces the level of vibration at high spin speeds and noise during operation, and saves energy.
- AquaFusion ™ technology. Due to the tight shut-off of the drain hole during machine operation, a reasonable consumption of resources – water, detergents and electricity – is ensured.
- Aquawave ™ technology. The drum, which has an innovative wave-like design, grips the laundry much better and more gently, which increases the washing efficiency several times.
- Silent Tech ™ technology. Unique wall design and new inverter motor reduce operating noise.
- Hair removal. Pet owners will love this program. It provides for preliminary soaking, additional rinsing and more intensive scrolling of dirty things in the drum.
- Economical. The program allows you to quickly freshen your laundry, using up to 80% less resources than with standard work cycles.
- BabyProtect +. Ideal for families with children, people with thin, sensitive skin and those who suffer from allergic diseases. The washing technology used in this function has been approved by the British Allergy Association. Intensive work within the limits of maintaining the set temperature regime and a thorough double rinse – remove all residues of detergents from the surface of the fabric, ensuring perfect cleanliness and free from odors.
5 best washing machines VEKO
BEKO WMI 71241
The BEKO built-in front-loading model WMI 71241 opens our ranking of the best BEKO washing machines. BEKO WMI 71241 is a full-size model designed for 7 kg of laundry. Built-in under the table top and covered with a protective plastic panel from the outside.
16 programs easily cope with a variety of tasks. Among them there are programs for washing clothes made of cotton (natural), woolen, synthetic and delicate materials. Hand wash starts a gentle wash that prevents deformation of delicate and delicate cashmere and silk garments. The 'Mix 40' is intended for loading laundry together from different fabrics. The function of safe and high-quality washing of children's clothes, a delayed start up to 24 hours, a forced blocking from unintentional pressing and the ability to additionally select the required temperature mode are programmed.
In one cycle, the washing machine can consume up to 52 liters of water and 1.19 kWh of electricity. The surface of the drum equipped with Aquawave technology makes delicate washing more gentle and efficient. Thanks to the powerful spin at 1200 rpm. the laundry becomes practically dry, and the light ironing function smooths things out efficiently. There is also a function for turning off and adjusting the spin, protection against leaks and overflow, and control of imbalance inside the drum.
- Inexpensive and easy to operate built-in machine;
- Takes up little space;
- Menu in Russian;
- 16 automatic programs.
- The dry powder is not completely washed out from the dispenser;
- No drying function;
- Shakes at more than 1000 rpm;
- Non-separable tank.
BEKO WRE 6511 BWW
Washing machine BEKO WRE 6511 BWW with electronic display and control, spinning 1000 rpm. and traditional front-loading, occupies the second position in the ranking, as the most budgetary solution among the small-sized BEKO models. The width of the body is only 42 cm, so the machine can even fit in places where the standard 45 cm will not fit. However, the stainless steel drum can easily load up to 6 kg of laundry.
The WRE 6511 has 15 main programs programmed and several additional ones. Among the usefulness is drum cleaning DrumClean, which is carried out by increasing the circulation of warm air at a temperature of 70 °, disinfecting the drum and eliminating unpleasant odors. The special honeycomb construction prevents quick wear of things.
The foam control function monitors the amount of foam in the drum. If its level is exceeded, the machine automatically starts an additional rinse cycle. In addition, the 6511 BWW washing machine has built-in leak protection, overflow protection and child lock.
- Case depth 42 cm;
- Automatic drum cleaning;
- Inverter motor;
- LED display;
- Saving water, powder and energy.
- No timer;
- There are not enough programs with a small wash cycle;
- Pump noise;
- There is no signal at the end of the wash;
- Belt (indirect) drive type.
BEKO WKB 61031 PTYA
Washing machine BEKO WKB 61031 PTYA is in the third step of the rating. This model is attractive by the presence of 11 automatic programs and spinning at a maximum speed of 1000 rpm. The washing machine can be loaded with 6 kg of laundry at the same time. The electronic control panel has a display that displays information about time, temperature and wash cycle.
Among the specialized programs, it is worth noting the function of washing sportswear, jeans, gentle cleaning of mixed fabrics, cotton, silk, synthetics, black clothes, and children's underwear. The 'Mix 40' is suitable for loading mixed laundry (cotton and synthetic) together. The mini program freshens your laundry in 28 minutes at 30 ° C. All other programs wash for a long time (the average cycle takes 1.5-2 hours). Additional useful functions: delayed start (up to 19 hours), soaking, spin adjustment, hair removal function, blocking from accidental pressing and imbalance control.
- Interesting design in 2 colors;
- Small size;
- High quality materials used;
- Consumes up to 42 liters of water in one cycle;
- Excellent energy efficiency;
- Hatch opening 155 °.
- Does not remove hair completely;
- Works noisily;
- Short and poor quality drain hose.
BEKO WKB 51031 PTMA
The efficient and compact washing machine BEKO WKB 51031 PTMA is ranked fourth. Slim model (60x37x84cm) with classic load and electronic control system, designed for 5 kg of laundry. The ergonomic loading door in silver color with an opening angle of 155 °, has a comfortable handle and an interesting design.
The number of standard preset programs is 11. Traditionally, there is a washing of cotton products, synthetics, children's and delicate clothes. The short cycle program allows you to get clean, almost dry laundry in 27 minutes.
Also, this model of BEKO washing machine has a function for washing laundry and clothes made of dark fabrics. Due to the low temperature, an increase in the portion of water during rinsing and low revolutions during the spin cycle, things retain their original appearance and rich colors.
In the functionality of the BEKO WKB 51031 PTMA washing machine, there is a program for removing hair from pets, blocking buttons from accidental pressing, automatic control of the water used, a delay of 19 hours.
The side walls, made according to the special Silent Tech technology, reduce vibration and noise during washing by up to 57 dB and up to 70 dB during spinning. In one cycle, the washing machine consumes 0.17 kWh / kg of electricity and 47 liters of water, which is considered quite economical.
- The optimal ratio of quality, functionality and price;
- Many automatic programs;
- Quiet operation when installed correctly;
- Electronic display;
- Hair removal function;
- The top cover can be removed.
- Noises when drawing water and spinning;
- Can move during spinning;
- Depth 37 cm, instead of the declared 35 cm;
- No incomplete load function;
- Sometimes the spin does not turn on;
- Narrow drum.
BEKO WKB 51001 M
Slim washing machine BEKO WKB 51001 M with removable lid and built-in option rounds out our rating. It has a front tank with a volume of 31 liters, which can simultaneously hold up to 5 kg of washing.
The washing machine has 15 programs for functional washing – synthetics, cotton, hand, wool. As well as boiling, soaking, washing in cold water. Express wash allows you to refresh your laundry in 30 minutes. Locking against accidental pressing will prevent the possibility of a malfunction during the operation of the device.
The washing machine has a mechanical control without a display. You can follow the process of work using the light indication on the dashboard. The S-shaped side wall reduces the noise level by up to 59 dB. BEKO WKB 51001 is equipped with a ProSmart inverter motor and an innovative unbalance system.
- Low cost;
- Simple controls.
- No display, mechanical control;
- No timer;
- No delayed start function;
- Narrow drum;
- No temperature regulation;
- No function for washing mixed laundry;
- Noises and moves during spinning and water collection.
Attention! This rating is subjective and does not constitute an advertisement and does not serve as a purchase guide. Before buying, you need to consult with a specialist.