Review of the best according to the editors. About the selection criteria. The the material is subjective, is not advertising and is not serves as a guide to the purchase. Before purchase is needed consultation with a specialist.
A can opener is an important helper in the kitchen. He will allow quickly and effortlessly open any cans for cooking or refreshments. IN counterweight to old openers, modern can openers even children can use – such tools are safe and simple in operation.
But for the knife to last a long time and be comfortable, you need to correctly pick it up. We selected the 5 best can openers (as mechanical and electrical). This will let you know on what models to look for when buying a tool.
- How to choose the best can opener
- Rating of the best can openers
- The best mechanical can openers
- Joseph Joseph Can-Do
- Nadoba sirena
- Tefal ingenio
- Regent inox Linea CUCINA 93-CN-04-02
- Best electric can opener
- Endever Smart-25
How to choose the best can opener
Even the choice of such a simple subject as a mechanical or an electric can opener can be a problem. Despite apparent ease of selection, this tool must be bought with support on some features. Only then will you really find durable and comfortable model.
- The form. Mechanical “openers” come in many forms. Most often you can find the option with handles – it clicks on jar and cranked with a valve on its side. There are round models that are worn on a jar and cranked by hand. Which is more convenient – you decide.
- Material. Pay attention to thickness and quality. stainless steel from which the mechanical knife is made. Than more reliable material – the longer the tool will last in the kitchen. Mechanical models with plastic handles are better not to take – they serve less than metal. This does not apply to round models. – their case does not undergo such loads. Electric can openers should also be made from quality raw materials – especially the cutting mechanism itself.
- Build quality. It is important that all parts are well friend Fitted to a friend, not hanging out and not play. If there are open metal edges – they must be processed from sharp burrs.
- Convenient handles. They must be ergonomic and comfortable. lay down in your hand. Otherwise, you cannot fix the mechanical knife on the bank and open it normally. If you have a small palm – choose knives with thinner handles to make them more convenient Keep.
- Battery. Electric knives can work like from batteries, and from the network. Recent models are usually pretty big and heavy – they need to find a place in the kitchen. Knives on batteries are compact, they are easier to place even on a small the kitchen.
Five simple options will help to explore potential convenience. and quality models and make the right choice for your kitchen.
Rating of the best can openers
|Nomination||a place||Name of product||price|
|The best mechanical can openers||1||Joseph Joseph Can-Do||1,590|
|2||Nadoba sirena||1 020 rub.|
|3||Tefal ingenio||780 rub.|
|4||Regent inox Linea CUCINA 93-CN-04-02||590 rub|
|Best electric can opener||1||Endever Smart-25||920 rub|
The best mechanical can openers
Joseph Joseph Can-Do
In fact, the most convenient can opener of all. It has a comfortable round shape – no need to hold pens to open the jar. On the sides – special hollows under the fingers. The mechanism implies minimum effort – just put the knife on the jar, press the button on side, and then scroll the valve. The lid will be cut clean. in just a few twists and turns.
The tool is assembled from thick ABS plastic and the main part from stainless steel. Everything in contact with the can is made of stainless steel. The plastic shell is rather decorative character – the knife will last a long time. An important feature is the tool. cuts the lid on the side, not the top. Therefore, sharp edges that are easier to hurt.
- The best knife for ease of use.
- You can use one hand.
- Suitable for righties and lefties.
- Sharp edges remain.
Elegant can opener with handles. The tool is complete from stainless steel. Handles and screw are coated on top with plastic for ease of use. Pleasant bending of the handles makes it comfortable Feel the opener in your hand. The tool is more suitable for right hand. The cutting roller opens the lid from above without cutting rounded sides around her. This is convenient if it’s important for you not to cut yourself. But small edges (almost imperceptible) with an inner parties may remain, so when extracting the product you need to be be careful.
A nice feature of the model is in a removable cutting roller. If he begins to blunt, it is easy to remove from the tool and sharpen it. therefore the knife can be called almost eternal – even the manufacturer gives 5 year warranty. In reviews, some customers note that the tool is tight – it should be taken into account before buying.
- Successful ergonomics of handles.
- Removable cutting roller.
- Slightly taut.
A bright representative of the Ingenio range of kitchen products, this knife able to take its rightful place in your kitchen. Tool base made of stainless steel. Thick coated handles heat-resistant plastic that can withstand heat up to 220 degrees. The shape of the handles is very comfortable and fits into any hand. But if the plastic breaks off, then using the knife will be uncomfortable.
On the “metal” side, in addition to the cutting tool, there is bottle opener. And on the handle – an additional plastic tooth for opening cans with pickles. Plastic screw cover rounded. The reviews note that the mechanism is quite easy turns around – even a child can handle the bank.
- Additional feature bottle openers and cans.
- Easy to open the can.
- Almost all plastic handles.
Regent inox Linea CUCINA 93-CN-04-02
A good, but not perfect can opener with its own shortcomings. The rounded shapes of this Italian instrument will make it convenient keep in operation. Handles despite biconvex shape, comfortably fit in the palm of your hand and do not slip. Screw has wavy shape and covered with rough plastic, which improves traction with fingers and facilitates opening.
Unfortunately, all the convenience can be crossed out defective models that sometimes come on sale. Some buyers complained that badly working can openers came to them. High-quality models open banks like clockwork – they easily cut through tin and do not leave strong burrs on the bank.
- Soft and comfortable plastic on the screw and handles.
- Stylish design.
- Sometimes defective unregulated models come across.
Best electric can opener
Massive electric can opener in stylish black design. A power of 70 watts allows you to almost never spend at the same time electricity to work and at the same time open cans in a few seconds.
On the lever of the knife is a magnet that will not allow the lid fall into the product. The bank at the showdown will crank itself – you just need to hold it so that it does not shift and fall. The manufacturer claims two additional features – an opener for bottles and knife sharpening.
The opener size is universal – you can put a can in it almost any size – both flat and small with caviar, and huge with stew or pineapple. Convenient that the tool itself stops when the lid is completely cut off. After opening it is enough to gently detach the jar from the knife.
- Completely self-opening the lid.
- Several additional features.
- Large, massive model, requires a free outlet.
Attention! This rating is subjective, is not advertising and does not serve as a guide to the purchase. Before the purchase consultation with a specialist is necessary.