Review of the best according to the editorial board. About selection criteria. This material is subjective and does not constitute advertising and does not serve as a purchase guide. Before buying, you need to consult with a specialist.
The company entered the laptop market relatively recently – and immediately began to compete with the top manufacturers of mobile computers. Its solutions are of high quality and broad functionality – and at the same time are relatively inexpensive. In addition, they are characterized by a stylish, attractive design, as well as low weight, good battery life and excellent specifications of the screen matrix.
For those who decide to get a productive, but not too expensive mobile computer, we have compiled a rating of the 4 best laptops Xiaomi – from professional to ultraportable solutions.
Ranking of the best laptops Xiaomi
|Nomination||a place||Name of product||price|
|Ranking of the best laptops Xiaomi||1||Xiaomi Mi Notebook Pro 15.6 GTX||RUB 98,600|
|2||Xiaomi Mi Gaming Laptop Enhanced Edition||RUB 71,900|
|3||Xiaomi Mi Notebook Air 13.3 ”2018||RUB 54,900|
|4||Xiaomi Mi Notebook 15.6 Lite||RUB 35,300|
Xiaomi Mi Notebook Pro 15.6 GTX
Why him: High performance of both the processor and the video card.
As the name suggests, this laptop Xiaomi is geared towards professional use. And for this it offers a very productive 'stuffing' – in the top configuration it is a processor Intel Core i7 of the eighth generation (albeit an 'ultrabook' U family), 16 GB of RAM and a 256 GB SSD. In a smaller version, the device received an i5 of the same iteration, 8 GB of 'RAM' and a 256 GB SSD. But the main advantage of this mobile computer is its high-performance graphics subsystem. All configurations are equipped with an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 graphics card with 4 GB of video memory.
The laptop screen is a 15.6-inch IPS matrix with excellent color reproduction and a resolution of 1920 × 1080 pixels (Full HD). The edge-to-edge glass covering made from impact-resistant Corning Gorilla Glass makes the display even more attractive. And the laconic aluminum alloy casing is not only beautiful, but also dissipates heat from the processor well.
- Powerful graphics card in a compact package;
- Fast and reliable Samsung SSD;
- Lots of ports and connectors.
- A quick discharge of the battery leads to its early wear (after about 2 years of active use, it will be about 50%);
- Inconvenient automatic screen brightness adjustment;
- High heating of the video card during active use, it is recommended to reduce its performance by undervolting.
Xiaomi Mi Gaming Laptop Enhanced Edition
Why it is: High gaming performance with a low weight and attractive chassis.
This laptop Xiaomi is designed for mobile gaming – yet thin, light (only 2.7 kilograms) and comfortable. A discrete NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 graphics card with 6 GB of video memory in the top configuration is responsible for the gaming performance of the device. In addition, the mobile computer is equipped with processors Intel Core i5 or i7 of the eighth generation and a special H family, up to 16 GB of 'RAM' and two internal drives – a 256 GB SSD and 1 TB HDD.
Like the previous model in the ranking, the device is equipped with a 15.6-inch IPS-matrix with a resolution Full HD and a special matte coating on the edge-to-edge glass coating, which improves display in the sun. The computer is carried out in an aluminum case with a laconic design. The built-in battery provides up to 6.5 hours of battery life (however, in game mode, this value is quite noticeably reduced).
- High performance in maximum configuration;
- High-quality IPS-screen;
- A well-designed cooling system that provides good heat dissipation from the video card.
- Not a very high-quality sound subsystem (from an audio card to speakers);
- There are a lot of unsoldered components, the impossibility of an upgrade (except that the 'RAM' can be changed);
- Noisy fan (not very loud, but 'turbine' sound is observed).
Xiaomi Mi Notebook Air 13.3 ”2018
Why it is: High portability and good performance.
In the Air series, the company Xiaomi includes portable ultrabooks – with good performance and very compact dimensions. In particular, the 13.3-inch model of the 2018 model has dimensions comparable to some standard magazine and weighs only 1.3 kilograms.
At the same time, the technical characteristics of the device are more than attractive for everyday work. In the top configuration, the computer is equipped with a processor Intel Core i7 of the eighth generation of the 'ultrabook' U-series, 8 GB of 'RAM' and a 256 GB SSD. There is also a discrete video card, though not particularly gaming – NVIDIA GeForce MX150 with 2 GB of video memory. But the device will still 'pull' some games. It also has a 13.3-inch IPS FHD screen.
Like the rest of the manufacturer's mobile computers, this one is made in a metal case. A nice feature of the device is the glass-covered touchpad with a fingerprint scanner.
- Slim, lightweight and very compact;
- Up to 6-8 hours of battery life with fairly active use;
- Superb screen quality – from resolution to color.
- Only one external connector, USB Type-C, you can't do without adapters and adapters;
- Noticeable heating of the keyboard under load due to a weak cooling system for the processor and video card;
- Flimsy and soft body, easy to scratch and bend.
Xiaomi Mi Notebook 15.6 Lite
Why it is: Low price and adequate specifications for less 'professional' use.
This laptop Xiaomi costs less than the rest of the models in the ranking and offers enough performance for everyday tasks such as typing, web surfing and multimedia browsing.
In the top configuration, the device is equipped with a powerful processor Intel Core i7 of the eighth (Kaby Lake-R) generation, 8 GB of 'RAM' and two drives – 128 GB SSD and 1 TB HDD. There is also a discrete graphics card, but it is only suitable for the most 'undemanding' games – this is NVIDIA GeForce MX110 with 2 GB of video memory. The 15.6-inch screen is made with IPS technology, has a high resolution Full HD and a matte finish for easy viewing in the light.
The main advantage of the laptop is the dual-fan cooling system, which ensures efficient heat dissipation from the high-performance processor. There is also a metal case made of aluminum alloy.
- High enough productivity for most jobs;
- Licensed Microsoft Office 2016 included;
- Laconic, attractive design.
- Noticeable increase in noise level under load;
- Low performance of budget configurations;
- Thick bezels around the screen (the rest of the models in the list are much thinner).
Attention! This rating is subjective and does not constitute advertising and does not serve as a purchase guide. Before buying, you need to consult with a specialist.