Review of the best according to the editorial board. On the selection criteria. This material is subjective and does not constitute advertising and does not serve as a purchase guide. Before buying, you need to consult with a specialist.
The rolling pin is not only an important baking tool, but also a decorative element of the kitchen. Among the wide variety of types of this tool, it is difficult to choose the right product, because each has its own advantages. Our rating is designed to help you make the right choice and choose the best rolling pin for the test.
- How to choose a rolling pin for the test
- Rating of the best rolling pins
- Stahlberg silicone coated rolling pin
- “Multidom” from stainless steel
- Rolling pin “Tupperware”, with nozzle rings
- Rolling pin marble Premier Housewares
How to choose a rolling pin for the test
One of the most important parameters when choosing a tool is the material of manufacture:
- Wooden rolling pins stick a little to the dough, but are considered durable and affordable.
- Marble products are too heavy. But they look stylish. Over time, such a thing is capable of cracking.
- The stainless steel rolling pin looks presentable and keeps the cold well. It is easy to clean. It is worth considering the heaviness of the item and the high cost.
- Rolling pins made of plastic or silicone are easy to clean. The dough does not stick to them, it is convenient to work with them.
- Glass tools require some skill. This rolling pin looks solid. True, you will have to constantly protect the product from possible chips.
- The next important criterion is length. Its standard indicator is 50 cm. Some wooden and metal products are 30 cm long. A rolling pin that is too long will not work with ordinary dough.
Before deciding on the choice, you need to pay attention to other parameters:
- the convenience of use;
- correct distribution of balance;
- the possibility of rotation;
- the presence of a decorative print (for cookies, pasta, gingerbread);
- cover of handles;
- environmental friendliness of the material;
- the presence of a stand in the kit;
- dishwasher safe;
- combination of cost and quality.
When compiling the rating, our experts took into account customer reviews and the above criteria.
Rating of the best rolling pins
|Nomination||a place||Name of product||price|
|Rating of the best rolling pins||1||Stahlberg silicone coated rolling pin||RUB 550|
|2||“Multidom” from stainless steel||370 RUB|
|3||Rolling pin “Tupperware”, with nozzle rings||RUB 1,620|
|4||Rolling pin marble Premier Housewares||RUB 2,990|
Stahlberg silicone coated rolling pin
At the top of the rankings is the silicone-coated rolling pin from Stahlberg. The German model has earned a huge amount of accolades. In appearance, it is a metal rod with a drum covered with a silicone casing. The roller spins perfectly, so to roll out, you just need to firmly grasp the handles and apply a little pressure on the dough. Even a very dense layer lends itself to this rolling pin. The dough does not stick a single drop to the surface. It turns out to be thin and even.
Washing the rolling pin is not difficult. Metal will not rust over time. The weight of the product is quite acceptable. The tool comes in several vibrant colors. It costs 550 rubles. This is the best value for the high German quality and stylish design.
- high quality silicone and metal;
- the dough does not stick;
- bright design;
- several color options (red, blue);
- logical price;
- optimal length (43 cm with handles).
“Multidom” from stainless steel
The next participant in the rating is an excellent assistant for rolling puff, unleavened and shortcrust pastry. Rolling pin from the brand 'Multidom' is made in China. It is made of stainless steel and has bright, ergonomic polypropylene handles that allow you to do the job even faster. The product is dishwasher safe. It has an optimal length of 42 cm and weighs only 200 g.
Buyers note that the rolling pin is easy to clean, it is absolutely hygienic and easy to clean using liquid soap or a special dish detergent. If necessary, the product can be hung from the holes in the handles. By scrolling, the cooking process is easy and comfortable. The tool is produced in several versions. There are pink, orange, green and blue colors in the catalog. The price is about 300 rubles.
- strong workmanship;
- several colors in the line;
- affordable price;
- scrolling the roller;
- ease of care.
- there are no serious disadvantages.
Rolling pin “Tupperware”, with nozzle rings
The length of the 'Taper' rolling pin and the large diameter allow you to cook on any area. The comfortable 6 cm handles are comfortable to grip with the palms. During the rotation of the base, they remain stationary. You can pour water into the rolling pin. The product is made of plastic.
There are nozzle rings in the kit, which play the role of cutting molds. At first, the product seems a little bulky, but after 1-2 uses, the hands get used to it. This rolling pin easily rolls out soft dough. Judging by the reviews, the molds are tightly fixed and not quite easy to remove. Consumers say the rolling pin is very lightweight and durable. She just disassembles and washes quickly. The dough does not stick to its surface. Conveniently, the rings installed on the sides set a fixed thickness for the dough – from 3 to 6 mm. Price – 1600 rubles.
- suitable for any work area;
- ease of use;
- optimal length (33.5 cm)
- ease of washing;
- choice of dough thickness.
- remove the attachments tightly;
- high cost.
Rolling pin marble Premier Housewares
In the last place of the rating is a spectacular model from Premier Housewares. Together with it, the set includes a wooden stand. It is convenient to use a rolling pin to cook puff pastry pies, cookies. It does not take much effort to roll out the layer. It is not very suitable for soft dough. The base is 26 cm long and is made of white marble, the handles are made of wood.
Buyers warn that the product will have to be stored very carefully. Firstly, the child can drop it and beat off his legs. Secondly, the handles of the rolling pin may break off, it may crack. The owners are delighted with the originality of the item. They believe that such a rolling pin will be an excellent decoration for any kitchen and advise you to carefully examine the product for cracks and scratches before purchasing. Not everyone can afford the price of the tool. You have to pay about 3000 rubles for it.
- the presence of a comfortable stand;
- presentable appearance;
- rotating handles;
- perfectly rolls out tight dough.
- weight 2 kg;
- can not be washed in the dishwasher;
- high cost
Attention! This rating is subjective and does not constitute an advertisement and does not serve as a purchase guide. Before buying, you need to consult with a specialist.