Review of the best according to the editorial board. On the selection criteria. This material is subjective and does not constitute advertising and does not serve as a purchase guide. Before buying, you need to consult with a specialist.
Modern electric ovens are mostly multifunctional, convenient and reliable units that allow even an inexperienced cook to easily prepare many dishes. Effective thermal insulation in modern ovens completely eliminates the 'heating effect of the kitchen' and excessive energy losses. As for the innovative methods of self-cleaning (catalytic and pyrolytic), they turn out to be an unexpected pleasant discovery for many users.
We have prepared for you a rating of electric built-in and free-standing ovens, in which we describe the most important functions of each model, as well as the most noticeable advantages and disadvantages.
- Rating of the best electric ovens
- Which company to choose an electric oven
- The best inexpensive built-in ovens
- Hansa BOEI62000015
- BOSCH HBN231E4
- Fornelli FEA 60 Coraggio WH
- Electrolux EZB 52410 AK
- Hotpoint-Ariston FA5 844 JH IX
- The best built-in electric ovens in the mid-range price segment
- Siemens HB23AB620R
- Bosch HBG634HS1
- Fornelli FEA 45 Sonata
- LG LB645E329T1
- Asko OT8636S
- The best premium built-in electric ovens
- Siemens HB633GNS1
- Kuppersbusch EEB 6260.0 JX1
- Asko OP8676S
- KitchenAid KOASP 60600
- NEFF B88FT78N0
- The best built-in microwave ovens
- Fornelli FEA 60 Duetto mw IX
- Bosch CMG633BB1
- The best freestanding electric ovens
- Rommelsbacher BG 1650
- Simfer M4559
- Which electric oven to buy
Rating of the best electric ovens
|nomination||a place||Name of product||price|
|The best inexpensive built-in ovens||1||Hansa BOEI62000015||RUB 13,900|
|2||BOSCH HBN231E4||17 800 RUB.|
|3||Fornelli FEA 60 Coraggio WH||18 500 RUB.|
|4||Electrolux EZB 52410 AK||21 300 RUB.|
|5||Hotpoint-Ariston FA5 844 JH IX||18 200 RUB.|
|The best built-in electric ovens in the mid-range price segment||1||Siemens HB23AB620R||28 100 RUB.|
|2||Bosch HBG634HS1||47 600 RUB.|
|3||Fornelli FEA 45 Sonata||26 100 RUB.|
|4||LG LB645E329T1||31,000 RUB.|
|5||Asko OT8636S||43,000 RUB.|
|The best premium built-in electric ovens||1||Siemens HB633GNS1||56,000 RUB.|
|2||Kuppersbusch EEB 6260.0 JX1||65,000 RUB.|
|3||Asko OP8676S||140 900 RUB.|
|4||KitchenAid KOASP 60600||23 000 RUB.|
|5||NEFF B88FT78N0||154,000 RUB.|
|The best built-in microwave ovens||1||Fornelli FEA 60 Duetto mw IX||41,500 RUB.|
|2||Bosch CMG633BB1||51,900 RUB.|
|The best freestanding electric ovens||1||Rommelsbacher BG 1650||19 900 RUB.|
|2||Simfer M4559||12 500 RUB.|
Which company to choose an electric oven
- The electric ovens market is represented mostly by well-known brands: BOSCH (Germany), Electrolux (Sweden), Hotpoint-Ariston (USA), LG (South Korea), Siemens (Germany). A slightly less famous, but very worthy trade mark is Fornelli (Italy). Even less well-known brands – Simfer, Rommelsbacher, NEFF – but they also have decent units in their assortment, which we will also consider.
- It is not entirely advisable to focus strictly on the brand when choosing an oven. It is better to make a purchase decision based on a combination of factors. Each well-known brand has in its assortment both budget and more expensive models or whole lines.
- Our experts have analyzed the characteristics of ovens declared by manufacturers and compared them with real customer reviews. Having selected the best models, we grouped them into three price categories – budget models, mid-price segment and premium class.
The best inexpensive built-in ovens
From the many budget models of electric ovens, we have selected several options for you that provide good functionality at an affordable price, and have earned the most positive feedback from users. High-quality materials and workmanship, as well as a pleasant high-tech design, in this case, we consider it mandatory 'by default' and do not detail in listing the advantages.
A budget oven with a basic set of functions and modes. The dimensions of the Hansa BOEI62000015 are standard – 59.5 x 60 x 57.5 cm. The chamber is spacious enough – 60 liters, which is enough to prepare dinner for a large family.
- The control is carried out by two recessed regulators: the first switches the heating modes (there are four of them), the second regulates the temperature.
- There are only three heat sources – upper and lower heating elements and heating elements-grill. Convection mode is not provided.
- The scope of delivery includes only one baking sheet and one wire shelf. A spit is available, although it is not included in the official description.
- The hinged door with double glazing is cooled by an integrated fan. The glass and the door itself are removable for easy cleaning.
Before turning on the oven for the first time, it is necessary to prepare in a special way: by hand, thoroughly wash the chamber and all accessible parts from factory grease, and then ignite according to the instructions. The oven will give off an intense unpleasant odor the first time you turn it on, so ventilation must be ensured beforehand.
Prices: from 12,000 to 16,669 rubles.
- the best price in the segment;
- spit as a 'bonus';
- recessed switches;
- intense unpleasant odor when first switched on;
- no timer and, accordingly, no sound signal and / or timer shutdown;
- a modest set of modes;
- easily soiled case;
- the bottom is very hot;
Built-in electric independent oven BOSCH HBN231E4 in standard sizes – 59.5 x 59.5 x 54.8 cm with a larger chamber – 67 liters. It belongs to a high energy consumption class – A-10% (saving 10% compared to class A).
The unit has six heating modes, convection mode, grill. The spit is not provided in this article.
Controlled with rotary switches. In relation to this model, this can be considered a disadvantage, since the manufacturer claims the presence of protection from children.
In addition to the mode and temperature switches, the front panel has a timer and a small display.
The oven door is hinged, with double glazing. The door is cooled by a built-in fan. The camera is illuminated from the inside with a 40 W bulb.
BOSCH HBN231E4 does not have a self-cleaning function, but inside the chamber walls are covered with easy cleaning enamel. According to numerous reviews, the enamel is really easy to clean.
Prices: from 17 820 to 18 800 rubles.
- energy class – A-10%
- baking sheets are easy to clean;
- high-quality cooling;
- rotary adjusters (depending on the subparticle);
- the off timer beeps loudly for several minutes.
- insufficient child protection (rotary switches);
- short wire;
Fornelli FEA 60 Coraggio WH
Fornelli FEA 60 Coraggio WH is an independent electric oven made in Italy. Unit dimensions: 59.4 x 59.4 x 54.3 cm.The volume of the chamber is 56 liters. Energy class – A.
The eight operating modes of the oven include convection, defrost and grill. Control is carried out by three rotary switches on the front panel. The built-in timer also has an automatic shutdown function.
The delivery set includes accessories: two baking trays – standard and deep, a spit with a holder, a grill grid.
This model implements an effective thermal insulation system – due to the combination of triple glazing of the door and tangential cooling, the door practically does not heat up.
The chamber is easy to clean thanks to the hydrolysis cleaning function and the Easy Clean enamel surface, which complement each other in this respect.
Prices: from 18 470 to 20 770 rubles.
- especially sophisticated hi-tech design;
- triple glazing of the door – effective thermal insulation;
- hydrolysis self-cleaning, Easy Clean enamel;
- two baking sheets (deep and shallow), grid and spit included;
- automatic shutdown by timer;
- rotary switches;
- unpleasant odor at the first few starts.
Electrolux EZB 52410 AK
The electric independent oven Electrolux EZB 52410 AK has a chamber volume of 60 liters with the linear dimensions of the entire unit being 59 x 59.4 x 56 cm.The oven is quite economical – it belongs to energy consumption class A.
There are six operating modes, including grill and convection. Mode switching and temperature control is carried out by recessed regulators on the front panel. The built-in timer allows you to delay the start or automatically turn off the oven at the right time.
The unit has good thermal protection – the double glass of the door is additionally blown by a separate fan.
The oven comes with a grill grate, baking sheet, chrome guides. The spit is not provided for this model.
The walls inside the chamber are covered with easy-to-clean enamel, which makes the oven easy to maintain.
Prices: from 14 656 to 26 990 rubles.
- delayed start and automatic shutdown by timer;
- removable door and glass;
- recessed switches;
- easy to clean;
- very high quality thermal insulation;
- when you turn it on for the first time, you need to warm it up three times in three different modes to burn out the smell;
- sometimes heats up unevenly.
- no self-cleaning function;
- very few modes;
Hotpoint-Ariston FA5 844 JH IX
An independent electric oven Hotpoint-Ariston FA5 844 JH IX differs from similar models in a very spacious chamber – 71 liters with quite standard external dimensions – 59.5 x 59.5 x 55.1 cm.
As for such a budget model, the functionality of the oven is unexpectedly wide. The 10 heating modes include grill, convection and defrost. In addition to the modes, you can use two preset automatic cooking programs. The skewer is not provided.
Hotpoint-Ariston FA5 844 JH IX child-safe – operated by flush-mounted switches; the door has double glazing and is cooled during operation by an additional fan. An additional safety feature is the safety shutdown function.
The hydrolysis cleaning function minimizes the effort of cleaning the chamber.
Prices: from 17 480 to 21 990 rubles.
non-easily soiled surface of the case;
timer with automatic control;
- steam self-cleaning;
- there is no instruction in Russian.
The best built-in electric ovens in the mid-range price segment
Electric ovens in the mid-price range offer users a significantly wider range of functions than budget models. In some of them, the function of hydrolysis cleaning is implemented – the softening of solid contaminants using steam treatment. All presented models are equipped with effective thermal insulation of the door.
The Siemens HB23AB620R electric independent oven has external dimensions of 59.5 x 59.5 x 54.8 cm. The chamber volume is 67 liters. The oven is powerful – consumes 3.50 kW, but remains energy efficient – class A.
The functionality is represented by 5 heating modes, including grill and convection functions. The control is carried out by recessed switches. The oven has a timer with an audible signal.
The hinged door contains double tempered glass, from the inside the door is blown by a powerful fan. Thus, the oven poses no risk of burns.
The manufacturer declared the presence of a child protection system. In practice, the system is limited by the child's inability to turn on the oven. The unit already turned on remains mostly 'defenseless'.
Hydrolysis cleaning combined with titanGlanz's easy clean enamel makes cleaning the chamber quick and easy.
Prices: from 27 350 to 30 990 rubles.
- laconic futuristic design;
- simultaneous baking on three baking sheets at once;
- energy class A;
- triple glazed door;
- easy to clean (hydrolysis cleaning);
- produced in Germany;
- no automatic shutdown;
- no door closer;
- poorly designed protection against children;
- the timer beeps continuously until an arbitrary button is pressed;
- no full-fledged thermometer;
- is underdeveloped (you need to set the temperature and time longer than in the recipe);
Electric independent oven Bosch HBG634HS1 has a spacious chamber with a volume of 71 liters with dimensions of 59.5 x 59.5 x 54.8 cm. The maximum heating temperature is 300 ° C. Very economical – energy efficiency class A +.
As many as 13 heating modes include grill, convection and defrost. The oven is controlled by rotary switches, as well as via a touch screen. You can set the automatic shutdown timer. The skewer is not provided.
The set includes the necessary accessories – 2 trays (universal and enameled), a combined grill grid.
The double-glazed hinged door is additionally ventilated from the inside for cooling. It opens and closes easily and pleasantly thanks to the softMove shock absorber.
Prices: from 47 600 to 63 990 rubles.
- interesting design with halogen lighting;
- 2 baking sheets included;
- timer with shutdown;
- child protection system;
- many modes;
- convenient and understandable control system;
- no skewer and temperature probe;
- rotary switches.
Fornelli FEA 45 Sonata
The compact electric independent oven Fornelli FEA 45 Sonata is optimal for small kitchens due to its dimensions – 59.4 x 45 x 57.2 cm. The volume of the chamber is 45 liters. Energy class – A.
The functionality is represented by 9 heating modes, including grill and convection. Operation is via a touchscreen display and flush-mounted switches on the front panel. The oven is equipped with a timer with an automatic shutdown function.
The delivery set includes deep and standard baking trays, a wire rack, a spit and telescopic guides.
The hinged door is triple-glazed for maximum thermal protection. The inner surfaces of the chamber are covered with a special coating that provides catalytic self-cleaning.
Prices: from 19 750 to 28 990 rubles.
- the best price in the segment;
- tangential cooling (cools down quickly);
- triple glazing;
- convenient modern touch control;
- recessed buttons;
- quick warm-up;
- quality materials;
- compact – only 45 cm wide;
- inconvenient and poorly developed instructions;
- when there is a power surge, the settings (clock, timer, etc.) are lost.
- the price is higher than that of similar competitors' models;
- catalytic cleaning does not always work;
- in convection mode, condensation often accumulates on the front glass and flows down to the floor;
Electric independent oven LG LB645E329T1 with a power of 3 kW and a maximum heating temperature of 250 ° C. Energy efficiency class – A. With the dimensions of the case 59.5 x 59.3 x 55.3 cm, the oven is equipped with a chamber with a volume of 67 liters.
The seven heating modes include defrost, grill and convection. The unit is controlled by a touch interactive display and flush-mounted switches.
The scope of delivery includes a baking sheet, grid and telescopic guides. There is no skewer in this model.
The oven is safe for children thanks to the high-quality insulation of the door and the recessed switches. Ease of care is provided by the hydrolysis cleaning function.
Prices: from 28 603 to 32 999 rubles.
- uniform heating;
- recessed buttons;
- telescopic guides;
- triple glazed door;
- easy to clean EASYCLEAN coating;
- interesting design;
- condensation from the inside of the outer glass flows down to the floor;
- inconvenient for embedding;
- imperfect thermal insulation;
The Asko OT8636S is an independent electric oven in standard dimensions – 59.5 x 59.5 x 54.6 cm, but with an impressive 75 l chamber volume. The unit consumes 3.6 kW, developing a maximum temperature of 275 ° C. Energy efficiency class – A +.
The user has 11 heating modes to choose from, which can be selected and adjusted with rotary switches. Access to additional functions is provided by a touchscreen display on the front panel. The built-in timer supports the automatic shutdown function.
The chamber has 5 cooking levels. The possibilities of the oven allow you to cook simultaneously on three levels.
The supplied accessories include a deep and standard baking sheet, a grill grid and a core temperature probe.
Triple glazing of the door provides reliable thermal insulation – the door does not heat up to uncomfortable temperatures.
Prices: from 42 690 to 45 900 rubles.
- convenient location of management;
- the door glass does not heat up due to the Ultra Cool Door multilayer glazing;
- simultaneous cooking on two and three levels;
- child lock with customization;
- the door with a shock absorber does not slam, does not make noise;
- touch display with simple and understandable indication;
- not the most comfortable switches, as if there is not enough elasticity;
- no telescopic guides;
- switches are not recessed;
The best premium built-in electric ovens
The most expensive category of built-in electric ovens is represented by powerful multifunctional units, in which one of the most valuable functions is catalytic or pyrolytic self-cleaning. These premium-class devices also have the least complaints in reviews on independent resources.
An independent electric oven with a power of 3.65 kW develops a maximum heating up to 300 ° C. Chamber volume – 71 liters, external dimensions of the oven – 59.5 x 59.5 x 54.8 cm.Energy efficiency class – A.
The oven has 10 operating modes, including convection, defrosting and grilling. Control – touch screen and rotary switch. The spit is not provided for this model. Automatic shutdown by timer is possible.
Inside the chamber, the surfaces are covered with a special enamel, which is the basis of the catalytic self-cleaning method. The door with double glazing is blown from the inside by a powerful fan, due to which it is capable of heating up to no more than 40 ° C.
The scope of delivery includes a baking sheet and one-level telescopic guides.
Prices: from 46 851 to 62 990 rubles.
- the best price in the segment;
the ability to cook on three levels at the same time;
- recessed switches;
- convenient touch control;
- respectable and 'expensive' appearance;
- halogen lighting – you can clearly see what is happening in the oven;
- catalytic enamel;
- off timer with the ability to turn off the signal;
- short cord (1.2 m);
- rotary switch.
Kuppersbusch EEB 6260.0 JX1
Electric oven in standard dimensions – 59.7 x 59.5 x 56.2 cm and a 56 liter chamber. With a power consumption of 3.22 kW, it is capable of heating the chamber to 290 ° C. Energy efficiency class – A.
There are 9 heating modes, including convection, grill and defrost. Modes are switched on the touch screen with additional adjustment by rotary knobs.
Hinged door with triple glazing – reliable thermal insulation and powerful fan blowing ensure minimal heating of the outer glass.
The delivery set includes an enamel baking sheet, a baking sheet with a wire rack, a separate wire rack, a baking tray for collecting fat.
The oven is self-cleaning catalytic by using a special enamel to cover the inner surfaces of the chamber.
Prices: from 67 550 to 65 620 rubles.
- record holder for the absence of complaints .;
- clear and convenient touch control.
- catalytic cleaning;
- not detected.
The Asko OP8676S independent electric oven features a spacious 73 liter chamber. The dimensions of the oven are 59.5 x 59.5 x 54.6 cm. With a power consumption of 3.40 kW, the oven can heat the chamber in operating mode up to 270 ° C.
There are almost two dozen heating modes, including defrosting, grilling and convection. The control is completely touch-based – from the display. Built-in timer supports automatic shutdown.
The hinged door is equipped with exceptional thermal protection – four layers of glazing. This guarantees moderate heating and safety for people and furniture around.
The self-cleaning pyrolytic system completely eliminates the need to wash the oven after cooking. When the self-cleaning mode is turned on, a specific smell may be observed, so it is worthwhile to turn on the hood in advance or open the windows.
Prices: from 140 961 to 145 900 rubles.
many auto programs;
temperature probe included;
- door easily disassembled on glass;
- specific smell in pyrolytic mode;
KitchenAid KOASP 60600
Another electric oven with a 73 l volumetric chamber. External dimensions – 59.5 x 59.5 x 56.4 cm. The maximum operating temperature is 250 ° C with a power consumption of 3.65 kW. Energy efficiency class – A +.
In addition to the six standard heating modes, the functions of a steamer, steam addition, convection, grill, defrost are implemented. There are 11 professional modes and 10 special ones in total. The package includes a temperature probe. The skewer is not provided.
Built-in timer with automatic control. Operation is carried out with rotary switches and an LCD touch screen. Safety is ensured by a safety shutdown function and a child protection system.
The hinged door is slightly heated thanks to the glazing with four glass panes and additional blowing from the inside with a fan.
Due to the pyrolytic self-cleaning, the effort to keep the chamber clean is minimized.
Prices: 230,000 rubles.
4 glasses in the door;
child protection system;
- many modes;
unreasonably high price;
- no skewer.
Combined electric independent oven-steam oven with a volumetric chamber of 71 liters and a wide range of functions. The oven is convenient for building in – dimensions 59.5 x 59.6 x 54.8 cm. The maximum operating temperature is 250 ° C. The oven is economical – it belongs to the A + energy class.
The range of possibilities of the oven is more than wide – 13 heating modes and as many as 38 automatic cooking and service programs. This includes a steamer, grill, convection, defrost. The control is carried out from the touch screen. Built-in timer with automatic shutdown.
Comfort-Flex telescopic slides with full extension and stop function are provided on one level. The scope of delivery also includes a baking sheet and wire shelf. The skewer is not provided.
The back wall of the chamber is covered with a special self-cleaning layer. Combined with the EasyClean self-cleaning system, it requires minimal effort to keep it clean.
Prices: 153 990 rubles.
- economical as for a premium class;
- easy to clean;
- protection from children;
- many cooking modes;
- no pyrolytic cleaning.
The best built-in microwave ovens
A separate, rather popular category of electric ovens is a combined model that combines the function of external heating and microwave. This option is recommended to save space in small kitchens, living rooms, small studio apartments.
Fornelli FEA 60 Duetto mw IX
The electric built-in oven Fornelli FEA 60 Duetto mw IX successfully combines the functions of heating with heating elements and microwave. Thanks to its convenient dimensions – 45.5 x 59.4 x 54.5 cm – it is easy to build in at eye level. The chamber volume is 44 liters.
The oven has 11 heating modes with heating elements, including grill and convection. Defrosting is provided by both modes. Control is carried out with rotary switches and a touch screen. Built-in timer with automatic shutdown function. The skewer is not provided.
The delivery set includes a tray plate and two grill grates – low and high.
The hinged door is fitted with triple glass for effective overheating protection. Thanks to the hydrolysis cleaning function, the oven is easy to clean inside the chamber. The door is removable and easy to disassemble.
Prices: from 41 500 to 45 184 rubles.
- grill with two grates;
- child control lock;
- many modes;
- high-quality thermal insulation;
- simultaneous operation of the microwave and oven;
- hydrolysis treatment;
- auto-cooking programs are described in the instructions too succinctly;
- the glass baking sheet may break, and this will not be a warranty case, and separate baking sheets are not on sale.
This is an electric independent combination oven with microwave function. The volume of the chamber is 45 liters, the external dimensions are 45.5 x 59.5 x 54.8 cm. The maximum working temperature is 275 ° C. With a power consumption of 3.65 kW, the oven remains economical – energy class A.
The functionality is represented by 6 separate heating modes and 14 preset automatic programs, including grill, defrost and convection. Controlled by touch screen and rotary switches. The spit is not provided for this model. Built-in timer with automatic shutdown.
Effective cooling keeps the door from heating to extreme temperatures, ensuring child safety.
Prices: from 51 898 to 58 900 rubles.
- door with a closer for opening and closing;
- good sound insulation;
- many modes;
- you cannot completely turn off the sound of the timer, but only reduce the number of signals to 10;
no self-cleaning system.
The best freestanding electric ovens
Now let's look at two popular models of compact electric ovens that do not provide for built-in. This is the best solution for a summer residence or temporary residence with the prospect of a quick move.
Rommelsbacher BG 1650
The Rommelsbacher BG 1650 compact electric oven has three shelf levels in a 40 liter chamber. Power consumption 1600 W. The dimensions of the case are 58.5×31.5×40.5 cm. There is a grill function.
It is controlled by sliding-type smooth regulators (for protection from children). Heating temperature range – from 60 to 250 degrees. Includes top and bottom heating, convection. Automatic shutdown by timer is provided.
The surfaces inside the chamber are coated with a special compound for easy cleaning. According to reviews, the oven inside is really easy to clean.
The scope of delivery includes an enamel baking sheet and a grill rack.
Prices: from 17 169 to 24 595 rubles.
compact, like a small microwave;
protection from children is well thought out;
easy to clean;
- there is a grill function;
- mechanical control.
Mini-oven Simfer M4559 made in Turkey has a linear dimensions of 33 x 59 x 47 cm. The volume of the chamber is 45 liters. Consumes the total power of the power grid 1400 W.
Six modes of operation include top and bottom heating, krill and convection in various combinations. The built-in timer supports automatic shutdown in a time range of 90 minutes.
The stove is controlled by mechanical regulators. In operating modes, it develops a temperature from 40 to 250 degrees.
The unit is completed with round and rectangular trays, grates. The edges of the baking sheet are rounded to prevent accidental cuts. Silicone inserts in the legs ensure a stable position of the oven without the slightest slipping.
Thanks to the double glazed door and reinforced contour insulation, high energy efficiency, speed of cooking and protection of the door from overheating are achieved.
Prices: from 11,000 to 14,890 rubles.
- good thermal insulation.
- ordinary enamel without self-cleaning function;
- mechanical control.
Which electric oven to buy
- Of the described models of budget ovens, the Italian Fornelli FEA 60 Coraggio WH can be considered the optimal combination of functionality and convenience. All things being equal, this oven even has a hydrolysis cleaning function. A frankly unsuccessful budget model – Hansa BOEI62000015. But in some cases, its record low price can be an important factor.
- In the mid-range price segment, the Bosch HBG634HS1 has the best user experience – this model has almost no major complaints. You should be very careful when buying the cheapest options – Siemens HB23AB620R and Fornelli FEA 45 Sonata, as there are frequent complaints about the abundant condensation flowing onto the floor and the set temperature does not match the real one.
- Of the presented ovens of the most expensive segment, all units are fully consistent with their level. The choice can be based on the preference for catalytic or pyrolytic cleaning, and on the advisability of serious overpayments, the prices for individual models differ by a factor of five.
- For a summer cottage or a small kitchen, either of the two described freestanding ovens is suitable. Rommelsbacher BG 1650 is easier to clean – easy cleaning enamel is less hassle. But this model is at least half the price of the Simfer M4559 comparable in functionality.
Attention! This rating is subjective and does not constitute an advertisement and does not serve as a purchase guide. Before buying, you need to consult with a specialist.